uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2017, 09:34 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

My wife had a friend years ago who would come spend the weekend with us. We would go out at night at the local bars and usually party a bit when we got home. One night, she got a little wild. And for one reason or another removed her underwear. She was wearing a short loose summer dress. She's a bit lanky. Tall and very thin with no tits. Like at all. But a pretty nice butt. I had a friend over who I think she wanted to bang that night but he was in a relationship so her efforts got pretty desperate in her drunken haze. She flung her underwear at him and he kind of grimaced. She gave out a "oh fuck you" and lunges at him. He wanted nothing to do with her so he quickly pushed her away and she fell over the coffee table. She landed on her back with her legs spread open wide. She was trimmed but not shaven clean. But only five or so feet away from me. I remember remarking snarkily, "oh so that's what your vagina looks like." She wasn't super attractive so my wife didn't seem jealous. But for a solid five to ten seconds I got a full eyeful of her friends pussy and asscheeks as she got up. This friend was always pretty wild. I'd seen her naked loads of times, but of all the nakedness that went on with my friend groups in my twenties this was the only legitimate full blown pussy view. Not sure you can call it an ENF moment when she wasn't remotely embarrassed. Haha.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:40 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Probably the best I have witnessed was at a labor day party in our neighborhood about ten years ago. We ended up going to their house late that afternoon since our other plans had cancelled at the last minute. They still had probably 40 people gathered around their back deck and most had kids out in the yard. There was probably 15 people in their above ground pool as the sun was setting and as one lady climbed the ladder to get out somebody behind her managed to either pull the tie or pull her bikini bottoms clean off of her in one motion. Many of us were watching and it just happened very quickly and she was now completely bottomless with everyone looking. You could tell from the expressions on her face she did not realize for a moment what had happened and did not know how to react. Instead of going back into the water she continued out down the deck side of the ladder passing in front of everyone in through the sliding glass door and into the house. All of the adults began clapping and we never saw her again before we left once she got inside the house. She was beet red as she went through the group and obviously embarrassed but between the pool stairs and her run inside the house she was completely exposed.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 12:31 PM

Thanked 16,234 Times in 1,128 Posts

At a small town waterpark two years ago, my kids and I were in the lazy river. A ~19 year old gal and her boyfriend were in the lazy river, trying to jump onto a raft. As she jumped up, her right breast completely popped out of her bikini top, which was clearly two small. She saw that her nipple was out, popped it back in, and literally ran to the door of the waterpark and back to her hotel room. I remember her areola was pretty small but very dark. Her boobs were way smaller than they looked in the bikini top because the top was padded so much.

We saw her boyfriend around the hotel and the water park for the next two days, but we never saw her again. She either left the hotel or just stayed in her hotel room the rest of their stay. Seeing her face when her boob popped out looked like she encountered someone trying to kill her. I had never seen anyone that freaked out before. I felt badly for her, but my wife just thought she was pretty silly to wear such a tiny bikini for anything other than laying out in the sun and then expect nothing to happen. The gal was just really naive, I think.

--------------------

During the same trip the next day, a mom, about 40 years old, was holding her toddler and he pulled down her bikini top, exposing one breast. It was a small, droopy breast with a large light areola--just the way I love them. I saw it as well as another random guy next to me--he and I were each holding our own kids. She was clearly upset, but was trying really hard to act like it was no big deal, but clearly it was very upsetting to her.

She put her breast back in and the kid did it again. This time she couldn't get it in quickly enough without dropping her kid. The other random guy offered to hold her kid, and she handed the kid to him while she adjusted herself as best as possible. (I was going to offer to hold her kid, too, but he beat me to it.)

After she was put back together, she said to us, "I was worried about that happening before we even got here. Damn." We saw her later that day and she never held the kid again--her husband did the rest of their stay! But she waved to me once, and I heard her husband say, "Who was that?" I heard her reply, "Our kids were all playing together this morning."

(I only remember these two stories because we are going back to the same waterpark again in a few weeks! Hope I return with more stories!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 02:08 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was at a college football game, walking back to my seat with a couple of soft drinks, I see this young woman walk out of the lady's room, I'm walking behind her and I see that when she put her purse on her shoulder she pulled her skirt up to her hip. She has a bright yellow thong and her butt ( a wonderful sight) is on display.

I say "excuse me miss", then louder "EXCUSE ME MISS", she looks over her shoulder at me , I tell her "your skirt is caught on your purse", she feels behind to her exposed butt, shrieks a little, pulls her skirt down, her face is red when she turn around to me and say "thank you".

This is when I screwed up, I said "pleasure is mine".

Another time I was shopping in Target, someone had spilled something wet, I didn't see it, I skidded about 5' on one foot, I couldn't believe I hadn't fallen down, then I heard a someone fall behind me. Poor lady was flat on her back, dress over her waist, she had tried to grab a cart to keep from falling, cart overturned, one of her high heeled shoes was broken. I went to help her, but she didn't want to try to get up, she just sat there, panties exposed, she sat there and called 911 for an ambulance. When the store employees came she just yelled at them to get away.

I gave her all my contact information, she didn't get decent until they put her on a gurney. I was deposed a few months later and I bet got a nice settlement from Target. Maybe I wish I wish I had fallen.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 04:40 AM

A trip to the beach with a friend I'll call Janet. Janet was divorced and brought her daughter Helen (about 16) and Helens friend Clare (a year or two older) that I hadn't previously met.

It was a beach on the Suffolk coast a few miles north of Ipswich, Janet knew it and had suggested we go there because it wouldn't be crowded even on a summer Saturday. She was right, we had a stretch of beach basically to ourselves and the nearest other groups were a good 100 yards either side. Unusually for a UK beach some of the women seemed to be topless and one or two possibly discreetly nude.

Janet and Helen wore one piece swimsuits, but Clare went topless and started to tease Helen for keeping her top on. Accusing her of being unreasonably shy on such a quiet beach. Helen protested that she wasn't shy or prudish at all and had gone topless before but she just felt having a top on was a better look, vanity not modesty. A bit later Clare raised the subject again, I think trying to embarrass Helen and telling her that she was sure I wouldn't object if Helen pulled her swimsuit down to the waist 'Of course he wouldn't, but that's not the point', said Helen while her mother looked amused.

Then the sun went in and it started to get a little chilly, my trunks were dry so I put Jeans on over them but the girls started dressing under towels. A decision was made that I'd go to a local fish and chip shop and bring back some lunch. Helen, wrapped in a towel, started giving me directions and suddenly Clare reached out and pulled the towel away. I think she pulled it a bit further than she intended and Helen only just managed to avoid losing it altogether, catching it at waist level. After a brief look of panic she just rolled her eyes as if to say 'isn't Clare a silly girl' and stood there essentially naked and apparently unselfconscious explaining how to find the chip shop. She casually held the towel in front of her crotch but her entire upper half including untanned breasts was on full display while we tried to converse as if nothing had happened. When she'd finished she turned back to get her clothes and got dressed with her back to me but without the towel, giving me a brief look at two pasty white buttocks in the process.

'Sorry about that' she said later 'but Clare was being a pain and I had to make the point'. Her mother actually said 'good for you'. I asked Janet if she was worried by her daughter being apparently unconcerned about being naked in public and she said it wasn't exactly in public, just a quiet beach with friends and it's nice to see she doesn't have any hang ups. Apparently Helen has always told her not to be careless about letting people see her undressed because they might take it as an invitation, but that if it does happen by accident it's not worth worrying about, so was pleased to see she had a mature attitude.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to IsaacNewton For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 08:17 AM

Yikes! Just noticed a typo. The girl was 19, not 16. Second year university student anyway, and her friend had just left uni so 21 maybe.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IsaacNewton For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 09:53 AM

Default ENF sightings in Paris - France

Nice topic, I'll add a few ENF of what I witnessed and will remember forever. It is not full ENF as it is only some private parts but it was some epic and nice situation...
I have to point out that I live in Paris, in a nice district (west of Paris, 16th district) with many beautiful women from all ages.

First ENF was in Neuilly, a very wealthy area, it was summer and I was walking back to my office when I look at this 20's nice girl walking on the sidewalk in the opposite direction. I just look at her and her breasts : she have the tip of one breast outside with the aureaola due to her handbag strap who was pulling on her top (and no bra). I just stared at her and left her walking thinking of the many happy faces like myself until she would arrive at her office or some restaurant...

Second ENF was 2 years ago while driving my vespa, I was driving and another scooter passes me on my left... I see something but can't believe it, I do my best to be beside her at the next redlight and yes : dark blue gartebelt is visible just below the dress bottom...I tell her with a smile : "Hello, maybe you are not aware but you display your gartebelt to everyone, not something that disturb me but maybe you want to know that". She looks at her dress, pull on it and smiles to me saying "oh, thank you". I had something to tell to my friends at the next dinners..they were all jealous !
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nicolas92100 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 10:31 AM

Default Surprise topless

Having a volleyball/swim party my wife was wearing a bandeax still swim top playing a volleyball game with 20 people. She had to reach up for a smash and the top went flying. I was unfortunately in the house so I don't know how long it took her to react. She was walking in the house with the hand bra as i was walking out.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 12:52 PM

I went to an extremely small liberal arts university where the entirety of the student body lived on campus for all four years. The campus was divided into residential and academic sides with a bell placed just beyond an arch that indicated the start of the academic side. Streaking to down the main street of the residential side to this bell and back was called a Bell Run.

My fraternity and I were on our way back from our initiation ceremony on what seemed like an otherwise dead Saturday night. We always celebrated the new members by singing songs and doing a couple loops of this street but this particular night a bored coed had decided to do a bell run on the same side of the street we were coming up.

There was an awkward pause as she approached us. We parted down the middle as she covered her tits and pussy, blushing pretty furiously. We cheered and continued on our way. Almost immediately, we reached the end of the street and did a U-Turn heading back the other way on the opposite sidewalk. We made it about a quarter of the way before who else could we have run into but the same beleagured streaker. She was even more red that time.

I didn't think too much about who it was until the next day a girl I knew made a post on facebook about not doing any more bell runs for a while because "too many people saw my tatas last night" and everything clicked into focus.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:28 AM

Default Not exactly nude but

We lived in Florida at one time and the wife wanted a new swimsuit. She picked out a white one piece playboy suit. I told her you know it will be seethrough ehen it gets wet. She replied it is lined so it won't be. She wore it the beach and male friend was with us. We got in the water and the suit became completely transparent. The friend was embarrassed he was seeing her as if see was naked a swam away from us. When we swam over and joined him he figured out I was okay with him seeing everything. I didn't tell her until a group of guys stopped on the beach to watch her. I simply told you she might want to sit down in the water and she replied, why? I told she giving those guys an eye full.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s