uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2016, 08:34 PM

Default Yes

Ex's aside, before we were even dating, me and some friends had a group text where we would share pictures of ex's. The guy she was dating at the time was a friend of mine and he shared a good picture with the group. Being college guys I always expect to come across that picture posted somewhere but I haven't seen it yet.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 0Hand_Banana0 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2016, 05:34 PM

Thanked 3,735 Times in 192 Posts

This past summer my colleague walked into my office and caught a glimpse of my Note 3 phone home page which was a photo of my BFF topless. Later that morning my colleague came into my office and told me she saw my phone's home page and asked who that was. I told her it was my BFF and she asked why I had the photo of her on my phone. I told her I got the photos from my BFF, she asked if I had more. Wanting to see her reaction I showed her about 12 photos of my BFF in various states (spread eagle, topless, full frontal, my cock in her pussy). She examined every photo very closely and said she thought my BFF had a very nice body. She also said she liked the look of my cock and left the office. A week later she came back into my office and asked if she could look at the same photos she looked at the previous week and asked if I had any more. I was thinking she liked my BFF or she liked me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 11:48 AM

Default What are friends for?

I once loaned a friend a home made video. He was unemployed and having bad times with his wife. I figured it might take his mind off his troubles for a while if he could watch my naked wife on video while his wife was at work. I was taking a big gamble that he wouldn't get caught with it as he was sloppy in covering his tracks. If he was caught with it the stuff would really hit the fan.

When I told her I lent the tape she got really pissed and demanded I get the tape back at once. She didn't mind him seeing the tape. She hated his wife and was worried about him getting caught with the tape.

I got the tape back. He watched it a few times and really appreciated the loan.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 01:09 PM

I have always wanted to share pics of my wife. I just dont know if I should do it... Should I?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnsmitz7 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 04:46 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmitz7 View Post
I have always wanted to share pics of my wife. I just dont know if I should do it... Should I?
Only if you don't care if they wind up all over the net...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 03:08 AM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

Tons of people have pics of my wife. Last weekend I discovered she likes to go on local CL and talk to guys posting ads. They ask her for nudes and she obliges. I asked her why she was okay with doing that and she said that she knows I share her pictures so why not let more people see. I ended up giving her pictures she didn't have on her phone to share.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 11:08 AM

A lot of people we encounter regularly. I don't get much out of showing the photos to random people, but knowing that people Beth knows and sees regularly have photos of her spread and nude showing her pussy and asshole turns me on immensely.

I used to keep printed copies of some of the better photos and leave them in places that they would get picked up. I'd usually leave a big stack with doubles so that a couple could be taken without drawing suspicion, but I'd always know how many were missing.

I've done this when Beth has taken her car to our mechanic and put them in the glovebox or when we've gone on holiday and the hotel room has been cleaned. It's such an amazing thrill knowing someone has pictures of her spread pussy and not knowing who.

I've also managed on a few occasions to 'lose a bet' deliberately so that I've had to share her photos with someone she knew. The best time being with her sleeze bag boss which I posted in another thread.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nickm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 01:23 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

One time when we were coming home from a party thrown by a vendor I did a lot of business with, my wife asked me a lot about Chuck. Chuck was a nice looking guy, single, I did a lot of work with him. I asked her why she was so curious, she said they talked a bit and she found him to be very sexy. She has had a few hotwife encounters, but she knows we limit it to strangers, we talked about it, and she said she can fantasize all she wants.

We were in bed and I was playing into her Chuck fantasy, she knew I was pretending, but I told her I has shown Chuck nude pics of her, then I told her how hot he thought she was. This fantasy really set her off. I asked her if it would turn her on if Chuck saw her nude pics, even if her face wasn't exposed and he didn't know it was her. She said it definitely would, the idea that he might get an erection and masturbate to her pic was hot.

So I made up an anonymous gmail account, we took some pics with no face, rings or anything identifying in the background, but a gradual buildup to graphic nudity. She sent him several anonymous pics to his work email, the only one I had.

There were no other events where he saw her, he had given her his personal email, so she sent him pics even after he left that company and moved away. I think she sent him about 20 pics total. If it turns her on, it turn me on.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:09 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

One night my wife and about five or six of her friends went to a spot in the woods that we partied at in our late teens. Normally here were 15 to 30 young people there. But that night it was just them. They started a bonfire and got drunk and they all for some reason decided to get naked. I remember hearing stories of this night. All these girls naked. Beer bonging and taking turns peeing standing up (apparently it can be done!) onto the fire. It always got me going. Then one night we're with a group of friends at the pub and one of the girls who was there that night was there. The subject of that night came up. And as they relayed the events at one point my wife goes "oh and we beerbonged naked that night." The other girl who was there had a new boyfriend we'd never met and he responds to my wife "it's true. I've seen pictures." So this is news to me. I've heard this night recounted many times with the other girls who were there. But no one ever mentioned pictures. So they're out there somewhere. I envy the lucky dudes that have come across them. Everyone one of those friends of hers were good looking.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:28 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

It's hard to tell.

While my ex and I were social nudists, friends and club members snapped quite a few naked pictures of us. Many more of my wife. Someone would call for a group picture and my wife would jump right in. Somewhere "out there" someone has a pic of my wife sitting on my lap with her legs open.

None of these pics has surfaced over the years; nudists tend to be trustworthy when it comes to nude pics. But it would be funny to see one surface after all these years!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s