Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2017, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I LOVED getting a taste now and then while doing regular sexytime things while my wife was lactating. And it was so easy to make her orgasm from only sucking on her nipples. It turned her on so much.

There are some wild stories here; makes my stories seem really boring and nerdy!
Just like my fiend, she also can orgasm from only sucking on her lactating nipples

Its a awesome thing
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ts50 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2017, 10:19 AM

Thanked 1,809 Times in 74 Posts

I hope this is on topic, but I learned recently that my mom allowed one of her best friends to breastfeed me as a kid.

The last time I her, her boobs weren't that big, but she was incredibly beautiful!

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 08-29-2017 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Photos Removed by Request of O.P.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ocguy55 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2017, 05:02 AM

I remember being in a room with a breastfeeding Mum topless with both boobs exposed when I was about 4-5, I watched with interest but then asked if I could taste the spare boob, the woman had no problem but my mother was aghast and horrified I should ask. When I got home I got beaten for asking and was treated by her as some sort of pervert. Stayed with me all these years, I couldnt even bear to ask my wife to be nursed by her as it brought back such bad memories and I thought she would consider me weird. I still long to be in the environment that many describe on here, with a woman willing to share their visual and physical beauty. Its too late for me, a dream never to be fulfilled. I love reading the stories and all I will say is take the opportunity when you can, ladies please share your breasts without embarrassment. Thank for the wonderful posts as this is at least some comfort.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to booblover47 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 12:07 PM

Default My wife and breastfeeding

Maybe not the original premise of this thread as it deals with more than simply seeing someone breastfeeding, and my wife is much more than just a friend, but figured I'd share.

I could not get enough of my wife during the time periods that she was breastfeeding our three kids.

For starters, just the appearance. I believe that she has always had (and still has) great boobs, but while breastfeeding they were bigger, firmer, and even more appealing than normal (if that's really possible). Also, between actual breastfeeding and pumping, I got to see them often; and that's always a good thing.

Now onto the best part. Even with all the breastfeeding and pumping, there were times that she was producing so much milk that her boobs would become engorged. That would be a minimum of uncomfortable and sometimes downright painful. Because of this, she would request my assistance with giving her relief. (To which I was always most willing and grateful!) I would suckle those beautiful engorged boobs anytime she would have me. Haven't tried and can't speak of any others, but her milk was sweet and delicious!

Along with my delectable nourishment and her much needed relief, we both found all this to be very erotic. My dick would get incredibly hard and I was now the one that needed engorgement relief. Fortunately for me, she would also get quite excited; her pussy would be extremely wet and ready for action. Only problem was that she didn't want to kiss me after suckling. Said that she didn't want to taste her milk. (Yet she doesn't seem to have a problem kissing after I go down on her. Hmmm....)

It was all pretty much a win-win for me. I was quite sad each time she decided to stop breastfeeding, but especially so with the final child since I knew there would never be anymore.
Old 08-26-2017, 10:18 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlw0569 View Post
Along with my delectable nourishment and her much needed relief, we both found all this to be very erotic. My dick would get incredibly hard and I was now the one that needed engorgement relief. Fortunately for me, she would also get quite excited; her pussy would be extremely wet and ready for action. Only problem was that she didn't want to kiss me after suckling. Said that she didn't want to taste her milk. (Yet she doesn't seem to have a problem kissing after I go down on her. Hmmm....)

It was all pretty much a win-win for me. I was quite sad each time she decided to stop breastfeeding, but especially so with the final child since I knew there would never be anymore.
This was the exact same for me. Our first kid I did not even want to get it on me. The second one I thought getting sprayed with it or her leaking during sex was hot. The third and last kid I started full on drinking from the tap... We both found it a turn on. She was the same way about not wanting to taste her milk. Like your wife, she will kiss me after I eat her out or suck my dick after it has been in her...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2017, 06:11 PM

Default wife nursing

when my wife was nursing she would go to baby sister's house at lunch to nurse. Sometimes her husband would be home also, he would pretend to be asleep in his chair and the while be checking out my wife's breast and nipples. Another time my best friend was over and the wife was feeding and the baby went to sleep and let go, the wife continued to sit there with her nipple in full view for a good 10 minutes with looking from 3 feet away.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 06:20 PM

Default Breastfeedig wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
This was the exact same for me. Our first kid I did not even want to get it on me. The second one I thought getting sprayed with it or her leaking during sex was hot. The third and last kid I started full on drinking from the tap... We both found it a turn on. She was the same way about not wanting to taste her milk. Like your wife, she will kiss me after I eat her out or suck my dick after it has been in her...
Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one to enjoy the milky goodness. :-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mlw0569 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 06:21 PM

Thanked 16,255 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlw0569 View Post
Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one to enjoy the milky goodness. :-)
When my wife was breastfeeding, I had a goal to get her to orgasm just from sucking on her leaking nipple. It was pretty easy to do, as it turns out.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 02:18 AM

My wife loved having me drink her milk and finger her til she came. It was fantastic to do. Even naughtier, she sometimes had me finger her while our kid was suckling

Was always sexy seeing glimpses of friends nipples as they fed too

Here's a pic of my wife's milk filled breast!
Attached Thumbnails
6F0FA530-615D-44B4-9B7F-EF86723CBDDE-13201-00000A6E1311C555.jpeg  
Old 09-03-2017, 08:48 PM

Default Singer

I play in a band and our singer stopped singing while she had her kid. When things settled down she came back to singing with us now and again.
She rang one afternoon and asked if I could play semi-acoustic guitar while she sang at a local wine bar. I said OK. I arrived to set up and she arrived shortly after, kid and hubby in tow. Once the gear was set up she said do you mind if I feed the kid. I said sure, expecting her to go out of the room.
I continued fiddling with the gear, looked up and there she was, shirt up, baby fussing, boob and nipple on display. I continued with the set up, chatting with hubby while checking out what was happening. Got plenty of peeks.
Kid got fed and the gig happened, we got paid.
Looking forward to the next one...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ausguy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018