uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2017, 09:35 AM

Default Need advice for Sister in law

My sister in law is sexiest women i know.She is very pretty.Her boobs are very small but her ass is tight and super sexy.
Actually i always liked my SIL but my sexual fantasies for her started when she started living with us an year ago.She would roam around the house is her short shorts showing off her long sexy legs.Even her night gown remains so high i can see her sexy legs thighs easily.Her boobs are small so she mostly avoid bras but that just keep reflecting her perky nipples over her top.
This is about 9 months ago.My wife has to go to work early in the morning and when i woke up i had a morning wood.I thought of jerking it off but every time i close my eyes i could fantasize my SIL.And i jerked myself off to her fantasies.We have a common bathroom after jerking off when i was going into the kitchen i noticed my SIL was taking her bath.the bathroom door has a hole at its bottom so i just thought maybe a peek would not harm.I peeked through the hole and saw her rubbing her naked ass while bathing.That was such a turn onn i got so hard i just could not control myself and jerked off to her while she was taking bath.from then almost evry morning i jerked to her bathing.

But then i got desperate i took it to next level.Our house is at ground floor and my SIL's room windows have thin curtains,thing enough that her room is visible from other side at night.Everyday she would come home late at night and one day i stood near window to test my luck and what i saw was incredible.She stripped to nothing and wore just a night gown and then kept roaming around the house like that.Now knowing that she had nothing below her gown was so hot.Everyday i would watch her getting naked after work.Sometimes she would put on some music and dance around the room naked.

I was hoping i would get something more and i did one day when at mid night i went outside her window and saw her vagina wide open.at first i thought she was masturbating to some video she was watching on laptop but she was not.She was slowly just massaging her pussy.I never before masturbated to her in open but that day i just couldn't control.I took out my cock and masturbated.The entire thing went on for 2 hours i just don't know what was she trying to do with her pussy but i masturbated 3 times during those 2 hours.Never i got that chance ever again.

And these are just few incidents so many incidents have had happened that i can't even describe them all here.

Once we were having fun at some millitary training for kids.My wife was at from then my SIL and then me.We were climbing some stairs when my SIL fall and i was down there to grab her but because of the angle i could only grab her ass from down below and then i pusher her ass back on the stairs.I just cat forget the feeling of her ass.How hard and smooth it was.I has a hard onn then and there but had to hide.

Once i even flashed before her.Ok not intentionally but still i came out of the bathroom and was turned onn thinking of her.While coming out my towel fall off and there was my cock hanging.She saw it for few seconds and then turned away.I picked up the towel said sorry and rushed to my room.

Fuck i want to fuck my Sister in law so bad.Please if anyone had done this before any suggestions are welcomed.Please suggest.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:50 PM

Default Any help yet??

On Saturday we went drinking me, my wife and my SIL. She was not ready at first but then she got ready.
We all went into our rooms to get ready. I couldn't get time to peek into her room when she was getting ready but when she came out she was super sexy.She was wearing a short skirt which was really tight around her ass and high heels showing off a portion of her things.

So yeah we went to a night club and we drank and we danced.Both my sister and my wife when drinks they drink till they cannot stand.We danced together at floor and when my SIL was unable to move anymore we called a taxi.We had to go down 3 floors as the lift was not working for the taxi.My wife was carrying her sister.But she was also drunk and almost tumbeled at few steps.I told her i will help her sister and she go ahead.She was so thankful to me and started climbing down the stairs in front of us.While i was carrying her sister she was so drunk she almost fall at many places and whenever she will do that i will grab her at some sexy places.That night i grabbed her boobs and her ass,well i enjoyed every bit of her ass.It was damn hot.I had such a hard onn i would have fucked her in the stairways.Every bit of her felt so tight and sexy.I touched almost every part of her body.

So slowly we reached to the car.I put her in back-seat and we drove to home.After reaching home i knew this will be my last chance and i told my wife to go ahead and open the door for us while i carry her sister.She was almost asleep.Then i did some very bold moves.She was in the car not moving.I grabbed her by her thighs and slid her upto me.Because of the friction between her skirt and the seat i could see her yellow thongs she was wearing.Before getting down i slid her skirt back.and then started helping her to the house.On the way whenever my wife will go ahead of us i will touch her at places pretending i am just helping.We finally reached to our house.My wife was very drunk and she went into bathroom and started puking.I took her sister to her room and put her on the bed.She cuddled like a small child but that just made her skirt move up and her bottom was bare naked.I took a huge risk and touched her ass this time her naked ass finally feeling her skin with my hands.I even went ahead and even touched her pussy over the thongs but just slightly.Fearing my wife might come in anytime i just switched off the lights and went out of her room.

I went to my room and saw my wife completely naked.I spread her legs spanked her huge ass to wake her up and then said i want to fuck you.That night i fucked my wife like a wild animal.She was screaming sometimes with lust sometimes with pain but i didn't stop.I fucked her while thinking of her sister and what all has happened.

If anyone can help me.I want to lure my SIL into fucking me.
Old 01-18-2017, 11:54 AM

Default Lucky guy

Thank you for the detailed stories. You are one lucky guy, I can understand the desire and desperation you feel. Must be hard for you with two wonderful women in your house.

A first step of coming closer to sleep with her can be to start being more casual about nudity in the house. Let her see you more, that might spark off some desire in her - and give you even more good view.

Regarding the views. It seems like you will have lots of opportunities to take photos of her. Please be a bro and share her. Maybe your phone can take pictures under the bathroom too or through the curtains. With your vivid explanation I would love to see her!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2017, 08:56 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

First, I feel your pain, having lusted after my SILs for many years. But I didn’t live with any of them, which must make the urges that much greater, seeing her nearly every day.

In all the time you’ve lived with her, have you gotten any indication that she is attracted to you and might want to have sex with you? Have you indicated your feelings to her? Yes, this is a taboo relationship, so we must tread VERY lightly. Have you talked to your wife about this, or is she completely oblivious to your attraction to her sister? Have you suggested to your wife, even in jest, of a threesome with her sister? If not, have you seriously considered the ramifications if you get caught even attempting to dip your wick into your wife’s sister? Or even what might happen if your SIL tells your wife or anybody else in the family that you are trying to seduce her? Is she worth the risk?

Otherwise, seducing a taboo woman is like seducing any other woman. Compliment her, romance her, let her know you think she is attractive, etc. But since I never successfully banged any of my five SILs perhaps you shouldn’t be taking my advice on how to do it. On the other hand, I've managed to stay married for over thirty years.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 08:49 PM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

If you care about your wife, you won't take it any further.
If your wife isn't cool with sharing her sister and she finds out, it will devastate her.
If something ever were to happen between the SIL and you and your wife finds out, it WILL tear her family apart and your marriage.

Are you willing to give your wife this type of trauma and ruin the lives of others over this?

Now, if your wife is totally cool about sharing then that's an entirely different story.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:26 PM

What Duran Duran said. Nothing long with a healthy fantasy life. I've screwed my beautiful boss so many times in my mind it's not even funny. But even though there was some unmistakeable tension and flirting between us, we both know that we're married with kids, and it wouldn't be right.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cornlord2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 05:50 AM

Stay away and avoid a world of pain and $$$$$$$$$ divorce and a wrecked lonely life. Your dick isnt worth it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 07:08 PM

Thanked 25,662 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default See

See my post #582,-- on OPEN-Sharing your wife-- thread... for some insight advice.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:35 PM

Default grab ass

My advice would be to wait until your wife is gone and then take a shower. When you come out, you can oil yourself up so that your skin glistens and then walk into the kitchen to get a drink. You can act like you didn't realize she was home and when she gets an eyeful of your nude body and especially your package, that would be a good opening to see if she's interested in doing a deal. At worst she can act all embarrassed but since she's living with you, I assume she doesn't have a regular man to tap her ass. If you're too shy to try that, just wait until an opportune time and brush your hand up against her keister and see if she likes it. If she coos and purrs, you can cup the buns and take it from there.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lloyd B For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 01:06 AM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Personally I would agree with Duran Duran. Although most of us are ruled by our lust but it is not worth jeoperdizing your marriage unless your wife is also into it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:

Tags
sex, sister in law

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022