uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-13-2016, 09:35 AM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Taboo cousin

My wife goes to her hoke state to visit her folks. She is there for a few as first time in years she has gone home. She spends a couple days here visiting and catching up. This particular day she gets up showers and knowing everyone is at work walks out into the house getting herself a drink walking through the kitchen into the living room all the time fully nude.
She lays down on the couch in the living room the warm sun streaming thrush the window she let's her legs fall open and be caressed by the sun.she lays there picks up her phone and snaps a couple sexy selfies and send them to me while I'm at wor thousands of miles away.
She closes her eyes fantasing about us soon her fingers move down over her erect nipples gently pulling them then letting them slip through her fingers her hands move down over her flat stomach over her smooth mound parting her lips she finds them wet and slippery already part to due with her erotic thoughts and the being naked exposed on her family's couch. She parts her lips and slides her middle finger up and down between her moist folds rubbing her clit she closes her eyes and moans softly soon she slides a finger in and out of her pussy moaning louder her other hand kneads her small breast her hips moving to match her thrusting finger..Just then she opens her eyes and startling her ther he is her cousin standing beside her his thick hard cock in his hand she stops and trys to cover up he begs her to keep going. She is so horny she does just that she looks at his big cock as she opens her legs again this time he reaches down and rubs her pussy she moans loudly. In her mind how wrong this is he is my first cousin his wife would be around sometime today to..but her body is screaming to be fucked! She reaches up takes his thick dick in her hand and strokes it pumping it she half sits up and he pushes his dick into her mouth pumping it in and out after a short time she flips over her perfect little ass in the air and say to him.."Stick your dick in me and fuck me hard" he does just that.he grabs her hips pulling her up and slams his dick into her wet pussy he fucks her hard slapping their bodies together she orgasms several times. She glance to the right and to her shock there is the entire family Mother Father brother sister and her cousin's wife all standing there mouths wide open shock seeing her being fucked silly by her cousin! This sends her into another huge orgasm just as he is starting to cum he sees them to he can't stop and blows his load into her pussy pulling out cum splicing out onto the couch he bolts out of the room she grabs a blanket and runs down the hall to her room giggling ...once in the room she sits on the bed thinking of what just happened and son finds her self fingering herself to orgasm again using his cum as lube ..She gets dressed walks out and nobody says a word about it like it never happened ....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cousin, sex, taboo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s