uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2015, 04:44 PM

Default Wrestling Story by Myds

Hi! I know I haven't been active in a while, lots has been going on around here.
I haven't abandoned my other story thread (SHAW's Glamour Girl and Power Princess Stuff), but recent events on TV have inspired me to write. When I was wondering how this would all turn out, here's what I imagined.

(The following is a work of satirical fanfiction. The characters, events, etc. belong to the WWE. No copyright infringement is intended.)

PART 1

Cheers and boos were heard in equal measure as the Bellas entrance music played. On the screen, the “Bellatron” countdown appeared, and exploded into graphics of fireworks. Clad in an asymmetrical, knee-length cocktail dress, the triumphant champion made her way to the ring, where a celebration was prepared in her honor. On the table was an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne, a large cake congratulating her on her championship record, and her title belt.

Nikki hid her confused look, and put on the face of a dauntless champion as she climbed into the ring. She was confused, though. The arena was packed, her celebration was in the main ring, but where was everyone? Hiding her concern, she picked up a champagne flute and held it up as a toast. Smirking with all her apparent confidence, she spoke into the microphone that was hovering over the ring.

“Well, here I AM. The longest-reigning divas champion. I’m here because of fearlessness, determination, and Bella superiority. This is a toast to all of them who said I couldn’t make it. Those who dared proclaim I wasn’t worthy of the title of Diva. The revolution began with me, and it ends here, with my championship. Sorry to those that weren’t woman enough to keep the title…Paige, Naomi, poor Charlotte. I’m really sorry that she couldn’t be here tonight after that unfortunate accident last week. But Charlotte, I hope you’re watching from the hospital. Here I am. Still the champion.”

Suddenly, there was a change in the music, and everyone looked to the entrance area. Nikki’s swagger was suddenly unable to contain her nervousness as the screen image changed to a photo of a boardroom. Nikki squinted her eyes as she knew what that meant.

Stephanie strode forward onto the stage, microphone in hand, clad in a two-tone purple dress that clung tightly to her figure. “Well, congratulations, champion,” she boomed loudly over the booing. “You’ve made it to the very top. It’s lonely up here, isn’t it? That’s because on your way there you had to climb over every other diva in the locker room. You stepped on toes, you made alliances, you broke them, you’ve made no shortage of enemies.”

Nikki simply stared back, biting her lip, concerned for what was coming next.
“Now that you have your little celebration, did you wonder why no one is here to support you?”

Nikki had an answer for that and felt the need to respond confidently, “Well, Foxy’s in LA for a fashion shoot.” Stephanie smirked in response. “That’s one of your teammates, but what about everyone else? What about your own sister?” Nikki had no response and the camera zoomed in on her nervous gulp.

“They know something you don’t, and I think it’s time we brought you up to speed. Sure, Charlotte couldn’t make it for your match tonight, due to that unfortunate ‘slip’ in the locker room the other day, but that doesn’t mean your title is safe. Tonight, it’s up for grabs.”

Nikki stared at Stephanie, trying to keep her composure, but her quavering voice gave away her concern, “Who is the challenger?”

Stephanie laughed again, a long laugh that seemed to Nikki to drag on forever. “Oh, that’s just it. There is no challenger.” “What?” “Any Diva who beats you in some way tonight, who is holding the belt when the show is over, is our new champion.”

Anger flashed in Nikki’s eyes as she objected. “That’s now how the rules work, our contracts, the integrity of the…” Stephanie chuckled again. “Rules? Contracts? Read the fine print. We do what’s best for business. I’m the boss here. Now, you’ve had that title too long, it’s time it was in play again. Oh, and, given the stakes and unusual circumstances, some of your old friends have come out of retirement to take a shot at you. Keep an eye out, and if I were you I’d suit up as soon as possible. Oh, by the way, here’s your sister. I hope she still has your back.”
Again the Bella colors and music dominated the screen, as Brie appeared on the stage behind Stephanie. Taking a minute to strike a pose or two, she confidently made her way to the ring. Nikki picked up the title belt from the table, and offered her sister a glass of champagne.

“Hi, Brie, I was worried about you when you didn’t show up earlier,” Nikki said, in her sweetest voice. “I’m sure you were, sis, but I’m here now.” Nikki looked at her nervously. “Are we in this together? Team Bella?” Brie made her wait a moment, then pointed to the belt and said, “that belt is going home with a Bella tonight, no need to worry about that.” The answer didn’t seem to satisfy Nikki, but she couldn’t afford to turn down a potential ally in the onslaught to come, especially her own sister.

((This will continue, I'm not sure when, but I have some good stuff planned. It just depends when I find the time.))
Attached Thumbnails
NB0001.jpg   NB00002.jpg  

NB00003.jpg   NB00004.jpg  

NB00005.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2015, 11:51 PM

PART 2

As Stephanie walked off the stage, the camera cut to the hallway, where, Aksana and Layla were checking the gear. “We haven’t always seen eye to eye,” Layla offered, “but one of us needs to take this title, and there are two Bella twins in that ring.” Aksana smiled, “I will work with you, ugly Layla.” Anger shot over Layla’s features, but, without giving her time to react to the slight, Aksana smiled, and started to walk down the hallway. “Together. Let’s go!”

The screens flashed and sultry saxophone music faded into ‘Insatiable.’
Brie Bella stretched and prepared to meet her opponents. Nikki’s eyes merely widened in concern and disbelief. “They can’t come out now! I have to change! Stop! Let me get into my ring gear.”

But Aksana and Layla were already charging down the ramp toward the ring. Nikki considered making a run outside of the ring, but she realized that the way Stephanie was rewriting the rules, it probably wouldn’t matter where her opponents took the belt. She slipped off her high heeled shoes so she’d have better balance, and braced herself.
Aksana arrived at the ring first, and Brie went right for her, protecting her sister, but that meant that Layla made her way to the champion unhindered.

Nikki tried to dodge out of the way as Layla lunged at her. With her high heels off, she was considerably more agile than she had been moments ago, and she broke into a congratulatory smile, proud of the foresight she had had to remove them. Layla’s initial lunge had missed, but she was far from finished with Nikki. She grabbed the ropes and turned herself around, hurling herself at the brunette again. Nikki managed to dodge her attack, applying a clothesline that knocked Layla to the ground.

Meanwhile, Brie was doing her best to subdue Aksana. Brie had put her on her knees and wrapped a leg around her shoulder to try to get her to submit. “There’s no ref, no count, no tap out…we’re going to fight until we get that belt,” the Lithuanian wrestler said through a thick accent. Brie simply tightened her hold.

Nikki, straddling Layla and holding down her arms, realized that Aksana was right. They wouldn’t be able to subdue every wrestler all night. They needed a way to finish this. “Brie!” she shouted, “How do we win this?” “You don’t!” Layla replied, struggling. “I wasn’t asking you,” replied Nikki, pulling Layla back up to her feet before knocking her down again. She grabbed her opponent as if to roll her up. “There’s no ref, and I’m not staying down!” Layla threatened. “I’m counting on it,” the champion hissed in response.

Much to Layla’s surprise, instead of pinning her, the champ used her legs to hold down her opponent’s arms while letting her legs free in the air. At the risk of a knee to the face, Nikki went through with her plan. Instead of pinning Layla, she pulled off her pink shorts, revealing an off-white cotton thong. “No!” was able Layla was able to get out in response before Nikki grabbed her backside with one hand and slapped it repeatedly with the other, until her swinging knees became too much to control Then she dropped her to the mat again and climbed to her feet.

The tiny thong offered Layla little protection as Nikki grabbed her by the wrists and planted a hard knee between her thighs. As Layla bent over, Dazed, Nikki grabbed her top and tore it from her in one sweeping motion. Layla’s considerable breasts bounced into sight. “You b*tch! You’re stripping me!” Layla spat. “Smart thinking. That’s why I’m the champ and you’re…oh, that’s right, you’re retired. So why not take those saggy old tits and get back where you belong?”

“My tits are not…I’ll get you for this!” Layla charged at the champion, enraged. “Okay,” said Nikki confidently, dodging her attack “remember, you asked for this!” With that, she reached behind her and caught the back of Layla’s tiny thong. Within moments she was behind the Diva, pulling the puny garment into a painful-looking wedgie, which she held for an uncomfortably long time. A swift kick to the rear tore what was left of the thong and revealed Layla’s trimmed patch of pubic hair. Just as Nikki hoped, this level of exposure set the diva to flight.

Any hope of winning the title literally stripped away, Layla ran up the ramp toward the locker rooms. Nikki turned her attention to her sister, who had managed to lose her advantage over Aksana.
Attached Thumbnails
NB0008.jpg   NB0009.jpg  

NB0011.jpg   NB0012.jpg  

NB0013.jpg   NB0014.jpg  

NB0015.jpg   NB0016.jpg  

NB0017.jpg   NB0018.jpg  

Old 10-02-2015, 02:25 AM

Loving the story so far Myds, I hope Nikki gets a taste of her own medicine soon
The Following User Says Thank You to CobblerGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2015, 02:49 AM

I don't want to give too much away, but since she's my favorite Diva, things won't go easily for her. She may have to come out on top a little longer to make her fall a bit more tragic. Really, I've made a bunch of characters, mostly based on which Divas I like, that will get involved, although the bunch at the end will seem pretty logical, perhaps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2015, 04:41 AM

myds can u try and use renee young
Old 10-02-2015, 06:19 PM

Hmmm..I have the characters already prepared. I was considering having Jojo involved a little, as far as announcers/interviewers go, but I don't know if that's going to happen, either. I already have the wrestlers picked, and they are all people who I personally like, who have been wrestling in the last year or so if they aren't still active.

Last edited by Myds; 10-02-2015 at 06:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2015, 07:53 PM

PART 3

Aksana was standing over Brie, with her right boot pressing on the Bella’s neck. Brie was trying with both hands to push the leg away from her, but she was failing. Aksana had turned her back on Nikki and Layla and probably assumed the champion was still grappling with her companion. This allowed Nikki the chance to approach Aksana unnoticed. Grabbing a handful of the wrestler’s pants, she started to pull them down.

Aksana’s jaw dropped as she felt the breeze on her backside, and her hands immediately grabbed the waist of her pants in a futile attempt to keep them up. Since her pants were quite sturdy and covered her completely, she had never considered that she’d need to choose her panties carefully with her ring gear. As her pink cotton panties, embroidered with roses, came into view, a cheer came up from the crowd. Seeing an opportunity, Nikki stopped trying to push Aksana’s leg away, and instead grabbed as high up as she could on her pants and pulled down.
The Bella’s actions had the desired effect. Aksana put her foot on the ground to steady herself, and Brie was free to strip her panties off, while Nikki grabbed the full-cut panties and pulled them up sharply, causing Aksana to let out a high-pitched moan.

Brie got to her feet, slapped Aksana’s face, and grabbed the lace of the corset-like top Aksana was wearing. In very little time, she had pulled the lace out, and removed the top. Aksana, still suffering from the wedgie Nikki was giving her, was too dazed from the smack to stop her. Brie took her opponent’s wrists and pulled her toward the ropes. Aksana broke free for a moment, and using her hands to cover herself, tried to run out of the ring, ignoring that her escape tore her panties, still being held by Nikki, clean off.

Content to have beaten another foe, Nikki merely pointed and laughed as she made her retreat. But Brie wasn’t ready to forgive the boot on her throat yet. “Where do you think you’re going?” she said ominously, blocking her path. In no time, she had balanced Aksana bent over the top rope and was spanking her backside with smacks that resounded throughout the arena. “Spank spank spank spank spank,” the crowd chanted, while the “Smack! Smack! Smack!” of Brie’s hand against the bulging buttocks in front of it seemed to punctuate their cries. Aksana’s tears caused her eyeliner to drip down her cheeks, and she whined aloud. “Why do I _always_ get spanked!?!” “I think it’s in your contract,” Brie joked, continuing her assault.

Nikki spun around as the screens flashed and the song “Amazing” came on. Brie was still punishing Aksana as Nikki steeled herself for a tougher competitor: Naomi.
Attached Thumbnails
NB0020.jpg   NB0021.jpg  

NB0022.jpg   NB0023.jpg  

NB0024.jpg   NB0025.jpg  

NB0026.jpg   NB0027.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2015, 12:14 PM

I totally dig this, cant wait to see who else you have after naomi.
The Following User Says Thank You to nwo4life1949 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2015, 07:50 AM

PART 4

Luckily for Nikki, Naomi came out alone. Her sister was too distracted to help her. She’d have to face this amazingly athletic opponent by herself, it seemed. Naomi climbed on to the apron and bounded over the ropes in a single leap and announced, “Hey champ! I’m here to dethrone you.” Nikki bit her lip, concerned, as she tried to maneuver herself to take Naomi down. If she just undressed her like Layla, maybe she’d leave the ring.

Naomi and Nikki circled one another, looking for an opening. Each understood the danger in underestimating her opponent. Now that she thought about it, Nikki was amazed she’d managed to keep her party dress on. It had a small tear here and there, but no one had removed it from her body. She’d have to move with caution if she intended to keep that up. Suddenly, Naomi closed the distance and executed a dropkick that brought her to the ropes.

While there could be an advantage to touching the ropes in a formal match with a ref, in this free-for-all-there’d be no telling what Naomi would use them for. Nikki was winded from a boot in the solar plexus, but she knew she had to recover and take control of this fight. When Naomi approached, she planted a kick in her gut, then climbed to her feet and prepared for a piledriver. But this one was going to be different. As she lifted the most athletic diva on the roster, Nikki put her fingers out, keeping them together for strength, aiming to catch the waistband of her opponent’s shorts.

This was the first time she had tried the maneuver, but it was a stunning success. Naomi crashed to the ground, and Nikki was left holding her shorts. She was as surprised as the audience members to find out that Naomi had gone commando under her ring gear, but then she thought that those shorts did fit very tight.
For her part, it took a moment to register, but then Naomi shrieked, climbing to her feet. She paused to shake her finger at a nervous champion. “You didn’t just do that! Now I’m gonna have to kick your ass!” This wasn’t the reaction Nikki expected or hoped for. The anger over her embarrassment seemed to make Naomi even more determined. Nikki tried to lunge at her, but Naomi wasn’t there. She had thrown herself against the ropes on the other side of the ring.

Nikki’s off-balance momentum played right into Naomi’s plans, as she was caught with a Naomi’s signature technique, the ‘rear view,’ albeit a very rare, bare-assed version. “You wanted my shorts off?” Naomi taunted, “You wanted to see my ass so badly? I’ll show you.” She positioned a dazed Nikki in the corner, and after a little twerk for the audience, she backed into a stinkface. A stinkface that lasted for about 45 seconds, but seemed a lifetime to the divas champion.

At this point, Brie realized her sister was in trouble. She tossed Aksana out of the ring, and came at Naomi. For her part, Aksana wanted to be out of the ring the minute her clothes came off, but Brie had pushed the issue. Still, her desire for clothes and an ice pack for her swollen, red, bottom outweighed her desire for revenge. This was lucky for Brie, because the stinkface maneuver made it impossible to sneak up on Naomi, who moved forward to challenge her.
Nikki was still dazed, sitting in the corner when Brie and Naomi clashed. A new sound roused her to regain her feet. A scream, followed by driving metal music. Nikki turned her eyes, worriedly, toward the ramp to confirm her worst fears. As she expected, Paige was strolling down the ramp removing and dropping a leather jacket, after taking a casual swat at the passing Aksana’s red behind. Nikki was dazed, out of breath, and in no shape to challenge the former champion. “I have to go on. This is what being a champion is all about—meeting all comers,” she thought, as she struggled to climb to her feet again. Her inner monologue was interrupted by a loud scream. “Raaaaaar! This is my house!”
Attached Thumbnails
NB0028.jpg   NB0029.jpg  

NB0030.jpg   NB0031.jpg  

NB0032.jpg   NB0033.jpg  

NB0034.jpg   NB0035.jpg  

NB0036.jpg   NB0037.jpg  

Old 10-04-2015, 12:58 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts
Default cool story!

Liking the story, great art! My only request is that you throw in Stacy Keibler, my favorite Diva of all times!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1