uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2015, 12:46 AM

PART 18:

As Clara opened the doors to the truck, Danita leaped out around her to make a run for it. Clara was able to turn around and grab the pop diva by the hair, “Where do you think you’re going?” she asked as she leveraged the singer to a seated position on the ground. “I said not to let her out, Gordita,” Alma carped. “It’s alright,” said Lupita, “I have an idea. Bring her over here by this one.” Clara brought Danita over as Alma forced Roxana to the ground, still threatening with the taser.

“OK, strip her.” Clara wasted no time in unmasking her prisoner, removing her boots, and pulling the superhero-like costume down. This time, there was no bra, no slimming garment. The costume was designed to shape the singer the way her accustomed undergarments typically did. As the costume was pulled off of her, her fleshy body sagged back to its natural shape, until the only garment the singer had on were a pair of yellow cotton panties with the words “I’m a Star!” written across the backside, and a five-pointed star on the front. Satisfied she had stripped her enough for now, Clara shoved the pop diva, knocking her on her ass next to Roxana, and picked up the video camera. “You always have the most interesting undergarments,” Alma taunted.

The half-naked singer sobbed quietly as Lupita paced back and forth in front of her, giving a speech for the benefit of Clara filming it. “Apparently, you didn’t learn your lesson the first time. You thought you could win, you thought you could beat us. You thought you could bring a bunch of pro-wrestlers and a war correspondent and a…fat secretary and take us down. You were wrong, and now, you’re going to pay for it.” “Look, I…” “I don’t need to hear your lies,” Lupita continued, “Enough talk. You did what you did, and it was a mistake. Since you decided to jump out of the truck before we were done dealing with your last goon here, I thought of some activities you can take part in together. They’re contests, really, three of them, and we might or might not go easier on the overall winner. ”
Clara panned the camera from a worried Danita to a confused Roxana. It was clear that the wrestler was looking forward to finding out what kind of contest her captors had in mind. Almost in answer to her, Lupita announced, “The first contest will be…a thumb war.” Everyone sighed in disapproval, as Lupita continued. “The winner pies the loser in the face.”

Roxana and Danita looked confused at the stupid contest. They stood up, and locked hands. The struggle was quick and uneventful, with Danita losing. Alma kept the taser drawn as Lupita handed Roxana the pie, which she quickly shoved into Danita’s face. “That’s one for Roxana!” Lupita announced enthusiastically. “The next contest is….singing! Winner gets to spank the loser twenty times, over her knee, then hit her with this last pie.”

“Hey, wait, no fair!” Roxana said. “You’re up first, now sing!” Lupita responded. Roxana managed a slightly out of key rendition of “Hit Me With Your Best Shot,” which was the only song she could remember under such pressure, and only then because it had been playing during her last wrestling bout. She fumed, knowing that she had lost it as Danita stepped forward and sang, “Don’t Attack My Heart.”

“Sounds better with Autotune,” Lupita laughed, “but Danita’s our clear winner!” She gestured to Danita to sit on the back of the truck as she ‘helped’ Roxana to bend over the singer’s lap, and pulled her panties off. “I win! I’m gonna spank you like…Wait, what happened here?” Danita asked, pointing to the red mark on the wrestler’s backside. “She tried to get away, so I had to give her a little shock,” Alma said, proudly, waving the taser, “If you don’t carry out the punishment to my liking, perhaps I’ll give you a taste of it, too.”

Danita started in with a smack on Danita’s left butt-cheek, but seeing Alma’s expression, she started smacking her right over the taser marks. Roxana was crying and her tears smudged her mascara. “Oh, don’t like that?” Alma teased, “Then maybe you shouldn’t let this pop piglet hire you for risky revenge missions…” Roxana whined, gritted her teeth, and took the spanking as quietly as she could. Danita, for her part, seemed like she was really getting into punishing the wrestler. Roxana looked up and silently vowed revenge.
Attached Thumbnails
cholasQ0001.jpg   cholasQ0002.jpg  

cholasQ0003.jpg   cholasQ0004.jpg  

cholasQ0005.jpg   cholasQ0006.jpg  

cholasQ0007.jpg   cholasQ0009.jpg  

cholasQ0010.jpg   cholasQ0011.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2015, 03:04 AM

PART 19:

Danita started to smile. Sure, she had hired Roxana to help her, but this was going terribly. If she couldn’t take out her frustrations on the gang she had planned revenge on, the pink orbs of flesh sitting on her lap would have to do. Roxana shrieked and cursed. Clara, usually a model of compassion, felt vindicated that this celebrity who had taken money to humiliate her and her gang, then kicked her in the face trying to escape when the tables were turned, finally was getting her comeuppance. After the twentieth colossal smack, Lupita pulled Roxana to her feet and passed a pie to Danita, who smacked it into the wrestler’s face with curious gusto, then stepped back to point and laugh, forgetting for a minute her own appearance. Even in these terrible circumstances, she really enjoyed coming out on top.

That’s when Lupita announced, “It’s time for our third and final contest—wrestling.” Danita gasped as a smirk came over Roxana’s face. Clara could barely decide where to aim the camera as Lupita continued, “The winner will spank the loser, and decide where the loser should ride when we take this panel-truck for a spin downtown.”

Danita looked terrified as Roxana took up a position opposite her. Alma, keeping the taser aimed at them, backed off to a safer distance, but Clara seemed unafraid of getting in close with the camera. “Wait, this isn’t fai-“ Danita started to say, but Lupita interrupted with “3, 2, 1, Wrestle!” and Aksana tackled her to the ground, winding her. To say that the pro wrestler’s muscular, but still curvy, fit body contrasted with the singer’s flabbier physique would be an understatement. It was clear from the start that Danita was as outclassed in wrestling as Roxana had been in singing, but, unlike in the singing competition, Roxana wanted to drag this out and humiliate her opponent before her certain victory. Danita was too busy being grappled into uncomfortable positions to realize that this likely had something to do with the severity of the spanking she had just given her opponent. One, after another, Roxana applied submission holds to the helpless singer. When she decided she had nearly humiliated her opponent enough, she straddled her, and plopped her backside down on her face.

The ‘Mafia’ watched, thoroughly enjoying the singers comeuppance at the hands of her own hireling, reveling in their victory, and, of course, filming it. After letting the last submission pose remain for an uncomfortable long time (from Danita’s standpoint), they helped the wrestlers to their feet, and put Danita over Roxana’s lap. “Still have these on, eh?” said the wrestler, tugging at the yellow panties. “You’re a star. A star is a burning blob of gas…well, get ready to burn.” Roxana yanked the panties up into a terrible wedgie and started raining loud and hard spanks on the flabby bottom in front of her. Danita shrieked, unable to contain herself. *smack* "Please, stop!" *smack* “How many spanks did you say the loser gets, Lupita?” Alma questioned. “Oh, yeah…I forgot to say,” Lupita giggled back.

After two dozen or so smacks, Roxana peeled off the yellow panties and applied herself to punishing the now bare skin with all her athletic stamina. This b*tch had hired her for her crazy revenge scheme, then turned against her when the going got rough. She had spanked Roxana's own taser-burned bottom with a little too much gusto, and Roxana had decided that she was as much the enemy as Alma. Alma, however, was still armed, and it would be hard to take revenge on her. Danita, however, was helpless, lying over her lap taking a spanking. This brought a smile to her lips. "I would have gone easier on you, if you had gone easier on me." *smack* "oooowwie" "But no, you had to whip me with all the strength in your weak body." *smack* "eeek!" "So, I'm going to give it back to you." *smack* "please, stop." "It's not my fault that you thought it would be a good idea to make an enemy of a professional athlete." *smack*
Attached Thumbnails
cholasQ0012.jpg   cholasQ0015.jpg  

cholasQ0016.jpg   cholasQ0017.jpg  

cholasQ0018.jpg   cholasQ0019NotonDA.jpg  

cholasQ0020.jpg   cholasQ0022.jpg  

cholasQ0023.jpg   cholasQ0024.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2015, 01:07 PM

I look forward to your Pirates vs. Ninjas stories. You do a good job with realistic scenes, both the visuals and stories. Adding more public humiliation would be good, e.g. crowds outside the girl gangs.
Old 06-21-2015, 02:48 PM

Thanks for the kind words. The pirates vs. Ninjas wasn't my story, I just made some illustrations for my favorite scenes. The crowd scene is coming for this; it's too processor intensive to keep a crowd around all the time for the artwork, so sometimes it's just referenced in the text. But what this gang does is a bit extreme, and that's why they need a quiet place to do it, film it, then show the results to the world at the end. I hope to wrap up this section to storyline soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 04:17 PM

Talking Brilliant stories

I have just finished reading the superheroes, wrestlers, ninjas versus pirates stories and now this! I have just discovered these forums and wanted to say how absolutely brilliant all these stories are. And the rendering artwork is incredible. The Aquanet Mafia art is the most incredible thing I have seen because the pictures of Danita before and after her spanx are removed are just perfect! Danita and Mara the Pirate Queens are my favorite renderings ever!! There is nothing so erotically humiliating and seeing her compressed and then true flabby form! Despite the difficulties of computer graphics the images look ultra-realistic! Congratulations again!!

I also really liked the Glamor Girl stories, even though my favorite erotic fetish (vain chubby girls pretending to be thin using girdles and spanx) was not in that story. Somehow the idea of a superhero pretending to be good while actually being stuck up self-centred and lazy is just so damn erotic! I particularly liked the idea of the retinue of GG attends having to clean up the lazy fat hero. I wonder if Danita will also have to be cleaned up by her retinue of beauticians and helpers. That would be a great way to send this story, picking needles out of Danita's fat bum while she eats ice cream and broods bitterly that everyone now knows she's fat!

Anyway, just a thought, hope you get time to finish this amazing story some time soon! Congratulations again for amazing artwork and great story-telling
Old 12-30-2015, 04:01 PM

Smile

Thank you! Danita and mara both resemble celebrities I like, just in curvier versions. While the Wrestling thing (not the characters, of course) and the Aquanet mafia, and the fantasy story (there's much, much more to it than I got around to illustrating/putting up) thing are all my writing, I should point out that the pirates/ninjas are written by http://wtfbrotha36.deviantart.com/ and the New Dawn of Humiliation was a group story on writing.com by Derelict, with contributions by others (myself included), and, of course, the glamour Girl series is by SHAW. I also did a few illustrations for Beekenny's "Class War" series on this site.

Feel free to check out my Deviantart site, because, aside from character studies for the wonderful Enferia rpg: http://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/
That's the only kind of art on my deviantart.

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Sorry if it seems like a plug, but if you like my stuff, I want you to know where more can be found.

I appreciate your enjoyment of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 04:16 PM

Just out of interest, Myds ... how are the celebrities the Mara and Danita renderings are based on?
Old 01-01-2016, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandmirrors44 View Post
Just out of interest, Myds ... how are the celebrities the Mara and Danita renderings are based on?
Well, Danita Amore is the lovely Demi L...I can't remember who I based Mara on, possibly Selena G.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s