uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2014, 06:27 PM

Default Polaroids and Old Pics

One of my favorite pastimes is wandering around the internet looking here and poking there in search of a familiar face caught in one of those private moments. Sure, there are lots of women out there that don’t mind being seen naked, but when you run across someone you know that is a different story. A turn on of sorts I suppose, but more for personal interest than anything else.

One evening as I am cruising the ‘net, I run across this website forum with pictures of amateur women and one that frowns upon professional photos. Just the kind of place I am looking for as with all of these millions of pictures there has to be someone from my past that I am bound to recognize. Then I find it, Polaroid’s and Old Pics. Perfect I think this was the first instant photo that was available as I was growing up and a camera that didn’t require developing the images at the local store where someone would look at the pictures as they run through the developer. And there she was, my wife. My jaw hit the floor.

Now don’t get me wrong, we have had a great marriage since the late ‘70’s, and have both experienced several playmates in our time together. Between the swinger clubs, friends and couples we have shared and the occasional single guy that my wife has pleasured, we have both had more than our fair share of bountiful sex. Just something about these pictures that piqued my interest.

Let me start back several years, before the time of these Polaroid’s came into existence. As a young struggling couple, I was working as much overtime as I could get my hands on and my wife was picking up temporary positions through the agency when she could. Being great with numbers, she was actually able to secure work regularly even if she was bouncing around a bit here and there. She landed a temp position doing books at an equipment maintenance company, answering the phone and tending to accounts payable and receivable along with payroll. While I didn’t consider it unusual at the time, there were nights when she wouldn’t return home until after the kids were put to bed. Then there was the monthly Sunday brunch, usually the last Sunday of the month, when her boss would treat her to brunch where she would leave mid-morning and return midafternoon. Again, didn’t really think much of it as she is a devoted employee and is very precise and complete in any task she is given.

One Sunday in particular, she returned home a bit frazzled and with a little buzz still to her. Blaming it on the champagne they had with brunch, it did seem to make sense. That was until I ran across a set of Polaroid photos on this website. This familiar face was indeed my wife, no mistake about it. Her 5’-4” frame, 34C bust and brunette appearance has not changed dramatically over the years and still recognizable to this day. Here was my wife for the world to see, in all her naked glory being shared by several men.

The images were posted in chronological order, from her entering the hotel room through the end of the entire afternoon. Initially everyone was dressed, with my wife being the first to have her clothing removed with plenty of assistance. Toasting together, they all raised champagne glasses as my wife is standing in front of a group of guys naked for their viewing pleasure. The pictures that followed showed her being groped and felt up, from squeezing her breasts to inserting fingers into her openings. Soon she was on her knees in front of her boss, his trousers unzipped and her mouth wrapped solidly around his erection. As the afternoon unfolds photos of her sucking cock and being mounted from behind progress. They continue showing her being moved to the bed, legs spread and held open by helpful assistances as she is laid upon and penetrated over and over again. Guys are getting head from her, jacking off on her beautiful tits and more of her getting fucked. Soon she is shown on top of one guy, another mounting her from behind and a third stuffing his cock into her mouth.

As I thumb through and enlarge each photo, I recognize not only her boss, but a handful of business owners and associates that frequent that particular fleet service business. These old photos just aren’t as clear and crisp as todays pictures, but I would almost swear that my wife is drunk yet being fully aware of her actions.

Now I know my wife very well, and to this day she is an incredible sexual partner. One that will make sure you are completely satisfied before she will give up and I have seen her please many a lover during and evenings romp at the swingers club. So I know these guys were sucked and fucked until they couldn’t take it any longer before she would have given in.

The photos continued and showed my wife completely naked although some of the guys are dressed. She is on her knees and appears to be giving head, and yet guys are still feeling her up. Although it is difficult to see, her bushy pussy in these photos appear to be matted as if covered in cum. Knowing how much she loves the feel of a man exploding deep inside of her, I can only assume she has been filled with cum as she is very vocal and very easily can get me off when she begs for me to fuck her hard and fill her pussy with cum.

Yet another group of photos shows her sitting on someone’s lap, facing them and looks to be making out, with his cock buried in her pussy as she rides up and down on him. The number of guys is decreasing, and soon there is only two guys (plus the camera man) that appear in the photos yet all continue to provide my wife in various sexual positions and situations.

As the collection of photos nears its end, there is a picture of my wife laying on her stomach on the bed. Legs spread slightly as I am sure she must have been exhausted. The last couple shows a guy in some sort of suit approaching her and pulling his cock out. Then he is mounting her from behind and the last one is of his cock pulling out and leaving my wife’s pussy a mess. It is then that I realize his outfit looks very much like the bell-hop wear at the hotel the brunch was at. He either was in on the deal or happened to walk by and see her naked inside, figured he would have a go himself.

It was then I realized that I had been stroking my own cock, looking at these images of my wife being used by these guys. I would say abused, but I know she enjoys sex so even if it wasn’t her idea I am certain she wouldn’t have given up much fight when she found out what was in store for her. I scoured the website looking for more images, but to no avail. This single massive collection was apparently the only ones here. Whether this was the only occurrence or not, I will never know.

I did casually bring up the subject one evening, as it actually turned me on more than upset me. She told me she remembered those days, but being the light drinker that she is, the little bit of champagne they “forced” her to drink made her light-headed and unable to recall any details of those times they went out for brunch.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 11:07 AM

Default Me too

Just found a nudie of my first wife on Xhamster. Quite a buzz..
Old 09-03-2020, 12:26 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by seniornicks View Post
Just found a nudie of my first wife on Xhamster. Quite a buzz..
Link! Link! Link!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 02:51 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaino View Post
And there she was, my wife. My jaw hit the floor.
This is a great story and it sounds like you have a terrific relationship with a strong and sexy woman.

Of course we'd all love to share the memories by seeing the pictures that you reference... which are here, but as you know that's a very long thread!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s