Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2013, 03:50 PM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default Screensaver

I don't have any pictures hanging but i do, at times, have topless shots that i use as a screensaver on my computer.

2 years ago my wife and i went on holiday with another couple we know to Spain. Had a great time and took the usual holiday snaps for the album. After we got back my mate and i had a game of golf and when we returned to the house i decided to go for a quick shower and he asked if it was okay to check out the holiday pics. I told him to carry on, knowing that he was going to be treated to a nice topless desktop photo to view and thought no more about it. Later on that evening i was looking for a copy of an email i had sent and came across three sent items to my mate that i hadn't sent. Yes he had found some 'other' folders in another part of my computer and decided to send himself 3 photos. I would never have known apart from his amateur failure to delete the sent email files, and he still doesn't know to this day that i know.

I can't imagine what he would want them for, can you?
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg   5.jpg  

5ab.jpg  
Old 12-22-2013, 09:16 AM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts

We have always had some sexy photos of Tracy on our bedroom wall right over the bed. We have a couple of A4 size nude pencil sketches I did using a computer program from photos. I large A3 photo of Tracy in sexy underwear and a few A4 topless photos. We always keep our bedroom door open and our bed is opposite the door. Anyone who goes upstairs can see them clearly most people never say anything. To be honest we didn’t really think about it much they were just there.

Just after Christmas a few years ago we had all our windows changed. Tracy took our children to a friends and I stayed at home to keep half an eye on things. In the morning they did the downstairs windows and only went upstairs to use the toilet. In the afternoon they went upstairs an hour or so after lunch I went u to ask if they wanted a drink there were 3 guys in our bedroom one of them said they are nice photos and asked if it was the wife in them when I said it was he told me how lucky I was. I thanked him and went to make the tea. When I took the tea back up one of the guys asked me who had done the pencil sketches. I told him they were done on the computer from photos. He said he would have loved to have seen the originals.

I went back down stairs as I sat watching TV I kept thinking about what he had said I was trying to decide if it would hurt to let them see the originals, I got the photo album out that the photos were in we have the album set out in sort of order starting with Tracy in sexy underwear moving on to topless then nude followed moving on to close ups of Tracy’s pussy, then photos of Tracy with me having oral sex and us fucking and at the end of the album we have a few photos of Tracy with me and a male friend. I decided that it wouldn’t hurt for them to see a few of the photos if I was there I could control how far through the album they would see.

I took the album upstairs and I said to them if they wanted to see the original photos then they could. They gathered around to have a look. I started at the front and planned to stop at the nudes. I had shown them some of the photos and they were all saying nice things about the photos I showed them some topless from the beach I went on to the sexy underwear and a strip set. I turned to a page where Tracy was naked on the sofa her legs were a little open just showing a hint of pussy lips. I was happy with what they had seen and planned to stop there. I was about to close the album but one of the guys said that it looked like there were more to see. I said that I didn’t think they would want to see the rest but they said they did. So I carried on a few more pages the photos were now showing Tracy with her legs open showing everything and went on to photos of Tracy fingering herself. I turned to the next page the last couple on the page had Tracy sucking my cock I tried to hid those with my hand but I was too slow. One of the guys said how good Tracy looked with a cock in her mouth. They carried on looking at the photos and went on to some of us fucking and then they went over to the first of Tracy with another guy I hadn’t intended for them to see those but there they were looking at photos of Tracy sucking another guys cock and some of her with both mine and his in her mouth at the same time. The last couple of pages were of Tracy and the other guy fucking .

After we had gone through all the photos I went to take the album back downstairs but the guys asked me to leave it with them for a while so I did.

There is another story about when we had the kitchen fitted but I will tell that one another day.

Below is one of the photos we have on the wall.
Attached Thumbnails
2004_1015_114602.jpg  
Old 12-23-2013, 12:35 PM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts
Default Contractors enjoy the view

My job entails a lot of contract negotiations and working through details with vendors and contractors so, when it comes to have work done on the house, I'll put my 2 cents as to what I want but my wife usually handles the scheduling and price negotiating. And to put is simply she can be a B__ch. I have actually been embarrassed by the way she talks to people if she does not get her way.
I also love showing her off, that's why I'm here. Recently we were having some work done, and she really ripped the lead guy up because of a last minute schedule change.
I keep a laptop in the living room, but also have a full office in another section of the house.
I had a pretty good case of the horns from reading some of the stuff here and decided to have some fun. I set up a slide show of her pics as my screen saver on the living PC. I was in my office but I could hear them in the Living room when they found the pics. There were various pics of her not only nude, but using a vibrator, exposing her self in public and sucking off strangers in bars. They were flipping out. Then I heard one of them say that they were going to take pics of it with their cell phones. Luckily I made the slide show from the folder of pics that I post with the face blurred.
What a rush it was the next and final day, of the job when the Lead was settely up with my wife (who was arguing with him about some discount she wanted) all the while he's probably recalling how she looks with those dicks in her mouth
Old 12-25-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
We went on holiday with friends a few years back. A few months later I was looking through their photo album of the holiday in their lounge and there was a pic of me next to my topless wife! Was pissed and turned on in equal measures
hi Yorkie... maybe you can give us some more details? could you remember posing for the picture? is this something your wife would be comfortable with? does your wife know about it?
thanks, Alex.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexwalton For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 07:41 AM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts

Just found a couple of photos that show some of the the ones on the wall. I will say sorry now for the photos as they are of Tracy being fucked by a guy but I am posting them here to show the photos and pics on the wall.
Attached Thumbnails
2001_0206_142642AA.JPG   2001_0206_142558AA.JPG  

Old 04-09-2014, 12:54 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwalton View Post
hi Yorkie... maybe you can give us some more details? could you remember posing for the picture? is this something your wife would be comfortable with? does your wife know about it?
thanks, Alex.
It's basically the two of us sat on the beach smiling at the camera. Both girls spent the entire holiday topless. They did it properly too. By that I mean if they went for a swim in the sea, they didn't coverup. You see lots of girls sunbathing topless then as soon as they leave the safety of their towels the bikini top goes back on.
We both knew the photo was being taken so my mrs can't be too bothered. Although I doubt she ever expected them to have been printed and put into an album for people to see. Wouldn't have minded so much if they had put one of her in topless as well as my mrs. And as far as know, she doesn't know the picture is in the album.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2014, 04:11 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Kev and Tracey, let's hear some more about the kitchen episode.
Always enjoy your posts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 01:25 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Not sure if this one fits here

An old friend of mine use to love to take pictures. We both took pictures of each other but the greater percentage of them were of me. Quite a lopsided percentage. A lot of provocative poses, nothing really blatant. She was also a member of a book club that met once a week. I use to leave the house during these club get togethers. One time, I came home to find all of them sitting in a circle and passing around dozens of the pictures of me between them. I was shocked at first , but also rather aroused seeing the intent expressions and pleasure viewing them was giving to them. Apparently, my friend would leave stacks of prints out on the coffee table before they would come over with the idea of them being there to be enjoyed if they wished. I have always wondered how many were taken home by her friends. I asked her how many she would put out on the table and with a motion of her hand, it seemed a stack of about 4 inches. Its was a little un-nerving , but not a real big deal. Still, just the idea they are out there somewhere.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 03:03 PM

Thanked 25,846 Times in 1,663 Posts

We have several on the wall in our bedroom as can be seen in the roped pic. Anyone using our masterbath could see them, but no one ever has said a word.
Attached Thumbnails
IM002409.JPG   40.jpg  

16.jpg   62nd.JPG  

bride.jpg  
Old 10-28-2017, 03:24 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

I once viewed an apartment for rent before the current tenants had moved out. They had done a pregnancy photo shoot with the wife in the nude. Very artful and hanging all the way down the hallway.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s