Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2013, 11:21 AM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
In our bedroom we have 3 portraits of my wife nude. One is quite large and is on canvass that hangs over our headboard the other 2 are on the outside wall. Each picture was taken at a different time throughout the marriage. We have had quite a few people see them during parties. All of the pictures are very classy and they get very good reviews.
I've always wanted to do this - but if you're single, it's just creepy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2013, 11:39 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Around the house

My wife has cleaned the house in the nude a few times while the blinds on the widow was open,she as well has walked around nude a couple of times when we have been camping. I dont know if anyone seen her thru the blinds when she was cleaning the house,but a guy and his friend seen her naked when we was camping,they were shouting from their truck window, hey baby nice ass and little tits, damn bend over lets see it all. After that they took off,but before they did I could of sworn one of them took a couple of photos of her. In the area we was camping at we didn't expect anyone else to be around.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2013, 12:01 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Closet

I have a rather large closet. I have several black and white nudes of my wife in there. Most are close-up and artful. Only the cleaning lady ever sees them though.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 05:17 PM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

We went on holiday with friends a few years back. A few months later I was looking through their photo album of the holiday in their lounge and there was a pic of me next to my topless wife! Was pissed and turned on in equal measures
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 10:43 PM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default In the garage

I have 4 (soon to be 5) framed pictures of my wife hanging over my work bench in the garage. Two are in bra/panties, one from the front, the other showing her thong 'covered' butt. A third she is topless posing next to a tree outside and the fourth is nude.

We recently had the house appraised. In a previous appraisal, the person walked around the outside, came in and checked the bedrooms and bathrooms and looked into the garage from the doorway. This time, the guy went around the outside, then came in, but the last thing before leaving, he asked to see the garage. No problem, but he went inside and as with the rest of the house, he was taking pictures. When he went into the garage, I realized the photos were up on the wall in plain view and he was snapping pictures. Could he see them clearly from his vantage point (standard one car garage. he was to the front, while the workbench is from middle to the back) ? Was he trying to sneak a few pic of the photos ? Would he be able to make out my pictures within his ?

A little rush came over me at that point. He thanked me made a few notes and left.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:22 AM

Default Nude photos around the house

Dear Forum ... LOL

In the late eighties I took a job in the Northeast. Rents were expensive, so I found a boarding house situation to move into. Much to my pleasant surprise and good fortune, the man of the house was a photographer and his specialty was sexy but tasteful black and white nudes. There were literally hundreds of photos of dozens and dozens of women in several stacks around the house.

A room in his house was also a studio, and once in a while I would come home from work and find a gorgeous naked woman being photographed in the studio or the gardens around the house. But the treasure was his wife's photos. She was older in her fifties I guess, but the photos he'd taken of her were of her in her twenties. OMG. She was a fine fine fine Asian beauty and aged very well too.

Once he was excited to show me some recent photos with a session with this one well endowed blonde that sat for him a few times. He said she was more adventurous than most and said she'd let him photograph the pink and he showed the pics to me! I had to return the favor, and since he was a man who appreciated art, I showed him the recent pics of my girlfriend spread eagle in the room I was renting from him. He was really a nice guy.

I tried to describe my crazy home life to my co-workers ... but was met with much skepticism. LOL Oh how I wish there were digital scanners and cameras back then. I wonder what happened to that collection, would be a real shame if it were all tossed. Sigh.

Last edited by Mudbug; 12-19-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Text Edited
Old 12-20-2013, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I do PC repair and frequently go into people's homes, so I have seen several interesting things.
I guess you saw many many pics...
The Following User Says Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 09:30 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

I have a digital photo frame that has my wife when she was pregnant. All you really see is the top of her pants and bottom of her breasts. No nipple or face. Sexy and discreet.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 03:56 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Christmas

We have a houseful of friends, family and neighbors coming for christmas.....All of the holiday cards are taped in a collage in our kitchen. I snuck a picture of my wifes ass in a thong, as well as one of her in a sheer top into the collage. Hoping to get some reactions.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:12 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecleaner View Post
We have a houseful of friends, family and neighbors coming for christmas.....All of the holiday cards are taped in a collage in our kitchen. I snuck a picture of my wifes ass in a thong, as well as one of her in a sheer top into the collage. Hoping to get some reactions.
I am SURE you'd get reactions from the guys here if we saw them....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1