Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2022, 06:48 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Bar rub

I was with some friends at a bar that was showing a football game that was blacked out. It was very crowded and I said I’d go to the bar and get us another round. When the bartender put the beers down I reached for them just as a woman at the bar turned in my direction, my hand went right across her ample boobs. She smiled at me and said “I’ll give you all day to stop doing that”.

I groped for a bit before grabbing the beers and getting back. Nice treat.
Old 06-03-2022, 01:57 PM

I was traveling for work and one night I was tired of just hanging out in my room. There was a big football game on and I had heard people talk about going to a near by bar to watch the game. I was a little late getting there and the place was packed. I had to walk around several times before I found space at the bar to even stand. I was wearing a skirt and blouse. When guys would come up and order a pitcher of beer they would lean against me to make the order and to get the pitcher. It was so crowded I understood. But when the same guy came up a little later he must have felt it was OK to do more than lean on me. As he leaned over handing the bartender the pitcher his free hand was on my butt. I thought it might be an accident so I didn't say anything except he did move it around and got a good feel. Then in a few minutes another guy came up and he did the same thing. Only this guy ran his hand down my butt to the bottom of my skirt and then back up under it as he felt. I watched him when he went back he was sitting at the table next to the first guy. It had been a little while and I had just gotten another beer when a guy at the table from the first guy came up and the second guy at the same time. This time I was really pinned against the bar. I felt one of the guys hands go straight under my skirt and in a few seconds inside my panties. The other guy had his hand under my blouse and pushed my bra up out of the way as he played with my nipples. I was so turned on I just stood there and let them.
Old 06-19-2022, 08:44 PM

Thanked 1,041,064 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default Intentional Groping with many wife's!

While we were at this Adult resort on a exciting vacation a few time, we went with my wife's cousin and her hubby and also went a few times with some neighbors!
It was later in the start of the evening when we would go to the Open type BAR they had to enjoy a few drinks and chat about the FUN we all had during the morning and afternoon on the clothing optional Beach.
But the Bar Tender at this place was great for getting women to come up to the BAR and offer up body shots to everybody else in the BAR that was willing to give it a try at either giving or receiving them!
They also had a view scenic set built for taking pics there with a Bench for sitting on and a marking on the floor for your photo person to stand for taking the Best picture!
We watched what others were doing and after so many drinks it seemed like more women were staring to get involved in many of the things the BAR Tender was setting up for everybody to do!
What got Us involved was having the wife's sitting on the Bench, but the BAR Tender got 2 guys to volunteer to come up and sit on both sides of the wife that was sitting on the Bench!
They had Quotes on the Walls saying stuff like "How Naughty I was on Vacation" or " I got Friendly with some guys on Vacation". You could make Up your own Quote and hand it behind so it would look like a Post Card picture and I have to say it was amazing on how Good this was used and enjoyed by everybody there!
I thing the 1st wife to use it was caught off guard at first, but the others followed up more easy and were even coaxed on by their excited hubby's.
Getting to the groping part, what the BAR Tender requested the wife to do was Grab a cock in each of her hands and have the picture taken with plenty of Smiles! For the wife 2nd pic, the guys next to her were asked to hold up or mostly feel one of her breast so both of them were groped for that picture!
I never seen so many playful women that were joking about and stroking cocks waiting for the pics to be taken!
I believe all the guys there had a almost solid erection, I know I did and had my pic taken with all the women coming into the BAR. So I was groped and did plenty of tit groping too!
My wife and the other wife's with us, all had their hands on cocks with erections and had their tits felt and rubbed in all directions! They changed what was going on in the BAR daily, but it all involved some type of sexual pleasure and groping too! Nothing like just meeting a strange wife in the BAR and having her groping your cock while doing some friendly talking before the pics were taken!
I'm sure the BAR Tender made out well himself with many of the wife's take took pics with him too and chatted about maybe getting more Lucky? lol
Hope you enjoyed hearing about our adventure~
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2022, 09:17 PM

Thanked 21,507 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
While we were at this Adult resort on a exciting vacation a few time, we went with my wife's cousin and her hubby and also went a few times with some neighbors!<snip>
What resort was this?

DR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2022, 01:46 PM

Thanked 1,041,064 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default I was able to locate some of our paperwork!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
What resort was this?

DR
As for going to a few different place, I had to go thru my cabinet and locate some of the paperwork we saved in a few files! But from what I saved I believed was the Best and that was at Grand Lido Braco and they were on the same end of the Island as Hedo lll.
Its been awhile since we been there, so I'm not sure of how much changed but I hope this helps You out?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2022, 03:20 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

There have been so many times over the years. One from when I was a teen, my female cousin who was my age and I were on the bed. Probably watching TV and goofing around. We ended up falling off the side of the bed. I was kind of on top of her with my hands on her C/D cup boobs. That was my first experience feeling boobs and I liked it!

Recently, while walking down an isle in Target, the woman in front of me slowed down her walk to look at something then quickly turned to walk back. I was right there at that point so I reach out with both hands as she turned into me. One hand on her back and one firmly on her left breast. She said "Oh my God, I'm so sorry". I told her it was okay, I didn't mind then commented I didn't even have to buy her dinner to get to second base. We both laughed and walked away. I'm guessing she was about 35, 5'7 and nice 36Ds. It was warm that day so she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. There wasn't much separating my hand from paradise.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2023, 06:12 PM

Default Perfect positioning

I always look for opportunities for an accidental bump. I try to make sure not to linger, enjoying even a brief moment of contact.

When I lived in NYC, my subway routine usually didn't involve trains that were overly crowded. But every once in a while during rush hour, I'd walk down the platform looking for a good mark and try to position myself for a nice accidental feel when we crammed onto the train.

Usually this didn't work out too well, though there were some good wins. The best, though, was when I got to practice this on a trip to DC.

I don't know what the occasion was, but there must have been some kind of sporting event that made the metro absolutely packed. Believe it or not, there was like a soccer team or something - a group of gorgeous college girls all traveling together. The creep that I am, I made sure I was squished up right next to one, one hand holding the bar and the other by my side.

Friends, I've never felt an ass like this one. Plump, juicy, soft - I could feel everything through her taught yoga pants. Whenever the train lurched, I pressed deep into her flesh and when it was traveling smoothly, I just enjoyed the gentle caress. As I said before, I usually try to make it all seem accidental - but this opportunity was too great, I decided it was worth being found out.

The train ride must have lasted 10 minutes, the whole time my hand squished deep into that fabulous ass. I haven't had a better opportunity since; I probably never will!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jonjacobs64 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2023, 02:08 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Intentional or Accidental?

My wife and I periodically frequent nude resorts. She has told me and at times I have witnessed it when she is giving a nude male a good-bye hug, that they often will release the nude woman with a hands sliding over the sides of her boobs. I don't think she really cares that much since she has let other guys fondle and even kiss those babies, but she does think it is somewhat funny that they think they are getting away with a good feel. This past weekend as she was saying good-bye to a guy (they both were totally nude), he pulled her boobs into him, while also pulling her waist into his lower erect member when giving her a lengthy hug. She doesn't really care, but knows what they are doing. She would probably give them a good grinding action if they just asked for it. She often gives new acquaintances a pretty good grind on the dance floor during slow dances to ger them to have hard on's. She gets a kick out of embarrassing them when they leave the floor with an erection. She is sort of bad like that. She also has been known to grab a guy's erect member and lead him around by it when at a private party. She calls it grabbing his "root." A friend of mine asked if she has done that to other guys, and I responded that she has. However, when i asked if she did it to this guy, she claimed she didn't, but it too closely follows her prior M.O.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 01:00 AM

Default Best times

In my school years I always liked lunchtime because of the crowd pushing to get their lunch quickly. One day I had this girl in front of me and decided to test the waters so I placed my hand on her ass and gave it a light squeeze. Got no reaction so I started to rub her ass a bit still nothing. So I got bolder and used the two hands to squeeze and rub. I felt the outline of her panties and traced it to between her legs and that's when she looked around but it was too crowded for her to place blame. So she made it to the front of the line then there was pushing from the crowd so I gave her a good squeeze then and disappeared in the crowd when she started to look around.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nono242 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 02:04 AM

Thanked 2,696 Times in 398 Posts
Default Doesn't intentional groping = sexual assault?

If the groping is intentional and you are not in that type of relationship with the other person, then isn't that a sexual assault?

In these cases how does the victim feel?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1