uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2013, 11:17 AM

Default Best peek ever

I am ALWAYS on the lookout for a downblouse but seem to get very few. A few days ago, a very thin young mother was bending over her kid in a stroller and her low cut tank fell open nicely. She was wearing a bra, but since she was almost perfectly flat chested, it just cupped open to reveal a nipple that seemed as big as the end of my thumb. It was erect, a good inch in length, fairly dark for a white woman and very bumpy. I had a perfect angle and excellent lighting, and I enjoyed it for nearly a full minute from just two or three feet away, hardly ever having to look away. As she stood up, I even got a quick peek at the other nipple. I've had quick glimpses, but never in my life have I been able to study a nipple so close for so long.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Showoff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2013, 12:53 AM

Thanked 5,288 Times in 373 Posts

No downbluse, but in my town, when it gets hot.....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3853.JPG   IMG_3854.JPG  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2013, 02:42 AM

I was taking my cat to the vets today. We needed get his basket completely open. As we tried, the vet's scrubs gaped open, showing me a white bra at the edge of a dark areola.

Obviously, there was nothing either of us could do about the situation, so I was a gentleman and looked away!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to notreallymartin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2013, 03:29 PM

Back to the vets again today. New vet, almost identical situation, but lighter areolas. However, this time her trousers were terribly fitting too, showing ass crack and the front of her red and white striped panties.

Sadly, the cat has recovered!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to notreallymartin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2013, 06:39 PM

Thanked 2,728 Times in 131 Posts
Default gorgeous ass

I was walking in the street and i saw this beautiful paradise sitting....
Old 07-07-2013, 11:18 PM

Thanked 16,382 Times in 1,145 Posts

I have written before about how my sister in law shows off her nipples every time she bends over since her shirts and bras are waaaay too big. Every time I have been around her, I have seen her nipples for the past 10 years...no exceptions.

Until now.

The past three times I have seen her, I noticed that her bras magically fit quite correctly. Weird, I thought. Well, just today, she was showing a purple brastrap, as was my wife, so my wife commented, "Hey, our bras must match!" My wife's sister then said, "Ya, I had to buy all new bras because a friend pointed out to me the other day that she could see my nips every time I bent over. I mean, I knew you could kinda see them, but I thought that no one ever actually cared enough to look, but I guess I was wrong."

My sister in law then looked over at me and said, "Have you ever seen my nips?"

Since I am really bad at lying, I said, "Ya, thousands of times. I always wondered how the hell you could not know that your boobs were completely showing, but now I finally understand."

She said, "Huh, you have put a lot of thought into my boobs, huh?"

I realized I had been had, and my wife gave me a death glare and I walked out of the room.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:04 PM

Can you remember how old you were when you had your first downblouse experience? I was 7 years old, it was summer and my next door neighbour was giving piggy back rides to us kids. Fortunately her bikini top straps kept falling down as she gave us rides on her back, as she was on her hands and knees on the grass. Bikini top almost fell off frequently, with her having to pull the string staps back up over her shoulders. Ah! the innocent summer of 1977. I didn't know WHY I liked what I saw, ....but I liked what I saw!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to robert521 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 02:28 AM

Default hot teacher

There was this teacher back when I was in high school and she was the hottest teacher out of the whole staff. She wasn't very tall (maybe around 5'2) but had the best ass you could dream of and fairly large tits for her height (probably C cup). She would always wear tight fitting skirts or trousers/jeans and moderately low cut tops.

This one day in my senior year, during morning administration, she was coming up the stairs just as I was walking down, and when I heard her heels clacking on the staircase I instinctively looked down and caught a glimpse down her shirt and copped an eyeful of her glorious jugs cupped in a white lacy bra. Best day ever
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SgtSmelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 02:48 PM

Default Waiting with great results

I had to wait outside the mail office recently. I figured it would be terribly boring, but around the corner came a thin Indian girl about 18 or 19 years old. Her face, hair, and body looked so good. She wore a pink top with some writing on it- being bored I tried to read it. It was then that I noticed that I could see her small, perky, and dark brown areolas through her thin pink shirt. I tried not to be obvious, but a guy a few meters away from me also must have noticed her beauty. She quickly covered her nipples with her long hair, but not before I got a great look of the cute b-cups.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 08:43 PM

Default Wife's friend gives a good showing

For a long time I've enjoyed looking at my wife's friend and thinking all kinds of thoughts about her. I've seen down her top a heck of a lot of times when I've been chatting to her and she's bent down to talk to my kids or hers. A recent bbq was even better. She was the hostess and her husband was busy cooking the food and chatting to a few of the other guys. My wife's friend wore a dark patterned loose fitting blouse that disappointingly seemed to be wide necked rather than low necked top for such a warm day, and a fairly short skirt. I took an opportunity to go and speak to her in the kitchen, mainly to get a close up look at her legs and asked her if she needed any help, despite some of the other women coming in and out of the kitchen with plates or drinks. She had 2 large bowls and 2 large packets of crisps and asked if I'd open one. As she opened her packet some of the crisps spilled out onto the floor. She quickly got a small brush and pan and bent down almost at my feet to clear the spillage as I completed the filling of the bowls. This had turned out better than I hoped it would, I thought to myself, as she crouched before me in a position I imagined she would take if she was going to suck my cock, with me looking down on her admiring her beautiful legs and even more beautiful cleavage. But even better, I soon found out that her cleavage was not constrained by a bra and at last I saw her nipples as her tits gently swung as she swept up the last crumbs. I'd seen her cleavage when she had been braless before but never to the extent of seeing her lovely pink nipples. As another woman entered the kitchen I smiled at her and took the 2 bowls outside, and then took a seat to hide any movement that was happening in my shorts.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Truckertom For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tinder Guy Nick Again

3m:07s

01-15-2023
D&S7 001

1m:01s

06-08-2017
Students Share A Room 1 22

1m:12s

01-10-2021
Adeline Black & White January 2012