Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2015, 05:22 PM

Thanked 25,466 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default This is the wife

Hi guys,

I just noticed hubby posted thurs. encounter. It was an unexpcted pleasure yo be w/ my girlfriend anf her hubby afyer shoping. That pic he posted iS my normal daily attire. Heels *& short skirt. Just comfortable for me, When I climbed ontop of hubby on the couch in my daily skirt for his welcome home quickie, he was surprised that I had been w/ someone , but when I told him who & what, it was ok. He called me a "sl*t" and continued to fill my pussy w/ his cumload, and again later that night,

I was really checking today, If he posted about Sunday?" I'll just lv it to see if he does?

Last edited by GRITS; 05-18-2015 at 05:37 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 09:11 PM

Thanked 1,491 Times in 113 Posts
Default After he left

he left this
Attached Thumbnails
messy.jpg  
Old 05-19-2015, 10:20 PM

Default We do full Swap

We the next dinner at Jeff and Brenda's cam and on the drive over Linda and I knew that this was the night that we were going to full swap.

After a great dinner of Chicken Parmigiana we had our coffee and waited until the meal was fully digested when Brenda said, We all know whats next so why don't we go to the bedroom. Well there was little delay as we all went to the bedroom and we all took our clothes off. It was decided that Jeff and Linda would go first while Brenda and I did the voyeur thing and watched.

Jeff went over to Linda and began stroking her naked body, her thighs, back and then he began on her tits then finally put his hand between Linda's legs and started to fondle her pussy, Linda spread her legs to let Jeff better access then she turned toward the bed and Jeff came behind and started to rub his cock on Linda's pussy from behind then Linda turned and gave Jeff a full kiss on the mouth. They laid down on the bed and continued their foreplay. All this time Brenda and I were sitting in the loveseat near the bed and were playing with each other. Jeff started licking and sucking on my wife's nipples and went down to her pussy and started to eat out Linda's wetness. after a while Linda was so hot she went and started to suck Jeff's rock hard cock.

Finally they laid down in the spoon position and Jeff started to rub his cock on Linda pussy then he put it in. Linda moaned a loud ohhh as he inserted full length into her. She reached back and pulled Jeff into her as he started to pump away. As he pumped he reached and started to play with Linda's clit and again the aroma of wet pussy filled the room. They changed positions a few times doing doggie and cowgirl and missionary until Linda' could no longer hold back and she orgasmed. Jeff kept in Linda and started humping away until he Came and gave Linda a huge Load. After that both with big smiles sat and watched as I did the same to Brenda and gave her an equally large load.

What an experience and it was so erotic to watch my wife fucking another man, For his part Jeff had wanted to fuck her for a long time.

We made plans that we would have another dinner soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Swap 12.jpg  
Old 05-20-2015, 08:36 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Great friends!

Loving your story, Schlomoe!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2015, 11:51 PM

Default Wife & friends

Re: the wifes post on #61.... She told me last night about it and wants my play back on sundays (5/17) activities that I wasn't going to post, because it happens @ least twice a month on Sunday.

But she wants me too, so here goes...... This past Sunday afternoon w/ had a few "select" friends over to BBQ & watch the baseball game. Remember "select" friends are our/my married guy friends that we call "select" because they are the only guy friends she can only fool around with, other then our Swing Group. (there are only 5 select)

So we BBQ, and watch the baseball game on the patio and the wife serves cocktails wearing a bikini & heels , and enjoying the game w/ us in between. (2 friends & me) mmmf..... Well, she sat on their laps and flirted some, and did alot of extreme bending over when serving drinks. She really looks hot in her bikini & heels walking around doing her domestic thing taking care of the quests refreshments.

So, by the 7th inning stretch she decided to turn off the TV and tell us guys to go inside and she led us to the bedroom for the Sunday afternoon romp that was planned and expected. The guys got naked, and she had the 2 friends take off her bikini while I watched. She got on her knees w/ her heels on and sucked us all to HER desired hardness. She was pretty horny and put on her blindfold as she wanted blindfolded sex.., and then assummed a doggy position on the edge of the bed for us to slide our cocks in her wet pussy... AND WE DID!! At first we took quick turns doggy, and then we spit roasted her w/ one of us under her sucking her nipples..She likes 3 guys @ once. We rotated positions on her, and one guy came sort of quick in her mouth..She swallowed every drop.

Then while he recharged, me and the other guy continued to fuck her.. she got on top of me while sucking him, and riding me hard with his cock in her mouth. then the other guy got back into it and she was sucking them both while riding me.. We then got into an "airtight" situtation w/ her moaning and rocking w/ the rythem of 3 cocks in her @ once...She was moaning to cum insde her, and the anal guy filled her ass with a good load, and when he pulled out i could feel it running onto my balls. Then I loaded her pussy and she came to a screaming orgasm. She got off me and layed on the bed quivering. We guys stood there watching her with her legs open, high heels, and sperm coming out of her while quivering w/ orgasm pleasure. We all took a little break, and she kept her blindfold on the whole afternoon. Then we all comtinued to fuck her together in all sorts of positions moving her around the bed sticking our cocks in her.

She was talking dirty at times begging for cock in every hole, and asking me if I liked seeing her get fucked by my friends.. She actually got upset if there wasn't at least one cock in her somewhere the rest of the afternoon. We all ended up coming one more time ; 2 of us came in her mouth, and the other in her pussy. She didn't swallow the last 2, she dribbled it into her tits. She just layed there again, full of sperm breathing heavy w/ the blindfold on, and said, " I don't want to know who came where"? Then the guys showered and left, and the wife & I talked about the afternoon while she still layed there on the bed blindfolded and cum filled. So while looking at her like that, I got on her and fucked her while we talked about the afternoon fun. I held onto her high heels in the air and pumped another load in her pussy before we both collasped and savored the moment.

So honey, this is my take on Sundays activitys, at your request. Did it go that way for you????

(this is pic of the bikini she wore-- w/ red high-heels)
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0354.JPG   DSC_0548.JPG  

Old 05-21-2015, 03:57 AM

Default Shared Wife

Isn't it great that others can share your wife's charms
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schlomoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2015, 04:12 AM

Default Wife & friends

We met as swingers.
Old 05-24-2015, 11:10 PM

Default Anyone

Any else have somrthing REAL to add to this thread??.... so far contributers have been pretty good, thanks.
Old 05-25-2015, 11:17 AM

Default More of Jeff and Linda

Here are a couple more of Jeff and Linda and their foreplay before he fuckeClick image for larger version

Name:	Swap 6a.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	7230835

Click image for larger version

Name:	Swap 11a.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	7230836d her.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:49 AM

Default Again!!

AGAIN!!,,, i CAME HOME TO find the wife cum filled! A "select" friend stopped by to say hi, yea sure,,,?? the result was the wife w/ a pussy load!! Yeah shes allowed too, but lately its every week.

I gave her a sloppy second load while she told ne the details... I told her whats the rush? because this weekebd we arrranged a get together w/ 2 other couples from our swing group. Not a regular meeting just a private getiogether Sat. nite. She smiled and said, opportunity was there. << 3-hours worth of opportunity w/ him fuckng her silly, ends up she took a mouth load too.

Hope shes going to be horny tomorrow for our getogethter. Let me know if you want the details on Sun or Mon nite??
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0422.JPG  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance