uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2017, 02:03 PM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Because I would love to see her being fucked by another man.
That will never happen, so this is the next best option
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 10:12 PM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I like your thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
For me it is partially because of unsatisfied sex. I want more, eg. In nature, in public, etc.
I would love being caught having sex, but she wouldn't.
The excitement of seeing her on public websites, seeing the number of men that see her naked in every position is often the only sex rush I get from her.
I need much more than she, therefor it is a way to fulfill my needs, while licking, fucking etc. Her is enough for her

I feel I'm missing something as well and need more from my wife as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 01:24 AM

Thanked 12,172 Times in 453 Posts

I've posted about this here before, but I'll echo some of the sentiments I've read here.

Both my ex and my fiancée was/is relatively "conservative." My fiancée used to be a little more daring; but secretive about it. They both have exhibitionist tendencies; but it's sporadic and self-motivated - I have very little to do with it. If I tried to push them they would turn me down flat.

I introduced them both to nudism. When my ex became comfortable with it, she became more open, started shaving and opening her legs more while sunbathing or socializing. When she did, people invariably looked at her. At first I was "concerned." Then I got used to it. Then I enjoyed it. The nudist resort was the only place people could freely look at my ex completely naked. For me it was pride. She was attractive; and men enjoyed seeing her sprawled out with her cooch out. And to see those guys appreciating my wife's nudity made me proud of being with her. And that was the closest thing to sharing her that I could get to.

It was the same with my fiancée. As she walked with me naked on the beach, I could almost feel the stares. It put a big smile on my face.

I think it's natural to want to share your partner in one way or another. Be it in pictures, or in the flesh.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 09:42 AM

Thanked 5,824 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
I've posted about this here before, but I'll echo some of the sentiments I've read here.

Both my ex and my fiancée was/is relatively "conservative." My fiancée used to be a little more daring; but secretive about it. They both have exhibitionist tendencies; but it's sporadic and self-motivated - I have very little to do with it. If I tried to push them they would turn me down flat.

I introduced them both to nudism. When my ex became comfortable with it, she became more open, started shaving and opening her legs more while sunbathing or socializing. When she did, people invariably looked at her. At first I was "concerned." Then I got used to it. Then I enjoyed it. The nudist resort was the only place people could freely look at my ex completely naked. For me it was pride. She was attractive; and men enjoyed seeing her sprawled out with her cooch out. And to see those guys appreciating my wife's nudity made me proud of being with her. And that was the closest thing to sharing her that I could get to.

It was the same with my fiancée. As she walked with me naked on the beach, I could almost feel the stares. It put a big smile on my face.

I think it's natural to want to share your partner in one way or another. Be it in pictures, or in the flesh.
It is a huge turn on when others view her and want her. Is it pride? Feeling good that others want to fuck the woman you fuck? All I know, is that it is a powerful urge to fight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 09:44 AM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
It is a huge turn on when others view her and want her. Is it pride? Feeling good that others want to fuck the woman you fuck? All I know, is that it is a powerful urge to fight.
I agree and I only differ on one thing you stated. I dont fuck my wife. Have lost interest in her and thought maybe this would bring the lust back.
The Following User Says Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 10:13 AM

Default I agree

Quote:
Fully agree, hard to understamd exactly but very exciting and very difficult not to do...i added you horny, rgs erik
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erikandlina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanked 12,172 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Is it pride? Feeling good that others want to fuck the woman you fuck? All I know, is that it is a powerful urge to fight.
I think it is. I admit at first my aggression levels would rise when other guys would look at my naked partner. But after I got used to it and anger subsided, I started seeing what those other guys were seeing. It put my partner in a different light for me. When other guys expressed appreciation for her naked body, it made me proud of the fact that I was the one to take her home and wear out that delicious shaven juicy. Not them; all they could do is imagine it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 02:52 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

It's all about attitude. Both hers and theirs. When we were more inclined to flash her nudity if it was received with smiles and classy comments then it was great but when the recipients of her flashing acted like fucking 9th grade boys then it really put a dull edge on the fun.

It was also good to see the reactions at the beach where pretty much everybody was nude but to catch a guy and sometimes another girl sneaking a lusting peek then that too was a lot of fun.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 12:17 AM

Thanked 5,824 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Because I would love to see her being fucked by another man.
That will never happen, so this is the next best option
I think this is also why I do it. I like hearing the other guy on the cam chat saying he wants to fuck her when I show her pics.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 04:34 AM

Default Only once

I'm registered to one adult site for a few years and meet there a lot of guys who enjoys to share their wife's pics, how they flashing, fucking with others, sucking or just posing in front of camera. Most of them, with who I was chatting enjoying reading comments about their wife's. some of them like to receive tribute pics form other guys. When the time was passing by I got affected by the idea of sharing wife's pics. So once when I was fingering her ass hole from behind, I grab my phone turned it on silent mode and take few closeup pics of her pussy and ass hole. Then after a few days I added them to the private folder and started waiting guys who will ask my permission to see that pics, in that moment I was very excited by all the idea. In the next 24 hours I receive quiet a lot messages with a request to see my wife's pics. It was really excited moment and I was hard as rock. I give access to see my wife's pics to the few guys with who I was chatting often. Two of them leave a kind comments and others replay me back in PM what they was thinking about her pussy, one of them even offer me to tribute her pics.
But since my wife was unaware of all this I feel a real big shame for my self and remove her pics form there and never did it again. And still after all this time I remember that wonderful thrill and want to experience it again, but for now with her knowing about it, just have no idea how to involve her in this game, since she is not that kind of woman who would enjoy to spread her legs for this purpose.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Am@deusIII For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p