photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2017, 01:29 AM

Thanks guys. I'm really enjoying going down memory lane with these stories.

Not sure about posting pictures yet. I know she wouldn't like it so for now I can't post them yet. Maybe soon. I'll describe the best I can. She's short about 5'2". Very pretty face. Breasts are a very nice, a solid c cup. Her ass is very shapely, rounded just the perfect size. Porcelain like tone, silky smooth to the touch. It's great. For the most part she's quiet and reserved.

For whatever reason she liked to moon her brother. I practically lived in their parents house for 2-3 years. And no exaggeration she mooned him almost daily. She did it when he bothered her. Which probably is a reason he was very brazen about exposing her in front of family. Which wasn't that common but it certainly happened a bunch of times. I'm really trying to jog my memory and give justice to the best ones. Once we married and moved out it completely stopped.

Here's the other short fun story I was going to add in my prior post.
She has two sisters and the one brother. One day it's just us 5 there hanging out in the house. The two sisters call my wife to another room. Her brother sitting on the couch I'm sitting on a chair slightly off to the side. They come back in. All three turn their backs to the brother, maybe three feet away. Looks like they are all about to moon him as some kind of prank. So their asses are facing him. I have a solid view too and my heart starts racing.. My girl has these loose fitting grey sweat pants. Just as it looks like they are all about to drop their pants it's just my girl that does. She pretty much pulls them down almost to her ankles, bare ass (and more is exposed) her brother makes a comment something to the effect 'I think I just saw a lot more than I was supposed to' her sisters are laughing hard. Once my wife realizes it was just her doing it she quickly pulls them up. Apparently the prank was on my wife. They told her let's all moon the brother 'it will be funny and make it a really good one!!' And was it ever. But the sisters never intended to and left my wife out there. I would've really loved it if all 3 did it. I did see one of the sisters butt before. She quickly mooned some freinds. One friend said .. get used to that in this family.

I still have a few really really good stories. I wanna give them justice and tell them proper. Pulling everything from the memory bank. I hope people are liking these. My heart races just telling them and kinda reliving. Will post a real nice one sometime tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:23 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

One year I was home from school for the summer. The timing is a but fuzzy 40 years later, but I think it was one summer when my sister was on break also, from college. She was always very pretty with a banging body, homecoming queen and cheerleader in high school, the works. Since she was lifeguarding, she was in tight clothes and swimsuits a lot. (She wore swim shirts to work with bikini bottoms or one piece suits.) We also lived in a small house, and all the children shared a bathroom.

So one day I am getting ready to go into the bathroom and take my shower. She runs into the house yelling for me not to go in yet as she forgot something. So I'm standing right outside the bathroom door and she runs in, whips off her swim shirt, and puts on her deodorant. When she whipped off her top, I got to see her breasts in all their glory, and to this day they are the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. Nice full Ds, no sag...and they moved deliciously while she was putting on her deodorant.

Then she put her shirt on and left. And the moment of blazing glory was over forever. Except in the imprint in my mind.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:31 PM

Love some of these stories. By far my favorite thread here
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nofxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 11:30 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was 14 or so, my sister was 17, we were home together one morning, she was in the shower and I heard her scream like a banshee, I went to the bathroom door and yelled if she was alright. No she was still crying, so I went in. Of course she was naked, she had slammed her fingers in the shower door, she yelled at me to get mom, mom was at the store. So I handed her a towel which I had to wrap around her since she was one handed, then took her to the kitchen and put her hand in a bowl of ice to stop the swelling and pain.

We usually got along like cats and dogs, but she was nice to me for a few weeks for rescuing her.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:24 AM

This is one of the times I really felt most embarrassed about what happened.

I'm in the basement with my wife. Her brother is upstairs. Her sister and sisters husband come over with their young baby. This is a different brother in law from any other time. I went to school with him and really didn't like him. Total douche type guy.

My wife just out of the shower hears them so she goes upstairs wrapped in a towel cause she really needs to see the new baby. I even say to her, ' you couldn't get dressed first?' She goes to the baby they all are talking. My heart starts racing so bad. It's beating out of my chest cause I know what's gonna happen. At some point her brother will try and grab that towel.

So now they all sit down. Her great aunt now comes down to join them. They are having coffee and talking for over an hour. The douche brother in law is complaining most of the time how he doesn't want to be there. I'm sitting there sweating, heart racing with a super nervous anticipation if anything will happen. I really don't want this douche seeing my wife naked.

The longer they sit the more my heart just pounds. And it's been a while so she's totally dry at this point and the towel has way less cling to her body. You can see it getting loose. They finally get ready to go. Her brother gives the towel a little tug as she gets up but nothing happens. Maybe it gets a little looser. So the sister and husband are headed towards the door. I'm thinking ok that was a lot of built up anticipation for nothing. Her brother even left the room. My wife is now standing in the living room saying bye to her sister and brother in law. I'm thinking will this guy leave already. Her brother walks back in. He walks over yanks her towel and it comes right off. She's now standing in the room stark naked right in front of the brother in law. My wife just froze for a second. Her brother runs off with towel. She then chases him. BIL follows them to watch. He's getting an eyeful of everything. She tries getting the towel back but she can't. She finally ducks into another room and locks the door. He then tells me 'well I'm glad I came!' , 'it was worth it now'

For a while there he never passed up the chance to let me know he's seen my wife totally naked.

I hope you guys are liking my tales from 15 years ago. My heart pounds just writing them. Trying to get all the details right brings me right back to that time. Thanks for listening. The retells really get me going.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
This is one of the times I really felt most embarrassed about what happened.

I'm in the basement with my wife. Her brother is upstairs. Her sister and sisters husband come over with their young baby. This is a different brother in law from any other time. I went to school with him and really didn't like him. Total douche type guy.

My wife just out of the shower hears them so she goes upstairs wrapped in a towel cause she really needs to see the new baby. I even say to her, ' you couldn't get dressed first?' She goes to the baby they all are talking. My heart starts racing so bad. It's beating out of my chest cause I know what's gonna happen. At some point her brother will try and grab that towel.

So now they all sit down. Her great aunt now comes down to join them. They are having coffee and talking for over an hour. The douche brother in law is complaining most of the time how he doesn't want to be there. I'm sitting there sweating, heart racing with a super nervous anticipation if anything will happen. I really don't want this douche seeing my wife naked.

The longer they sit the more my heart just pounds. And it's been a while so she's totally dry at this point and the towel has way less cling to her body. You can see it getting loose. They finally get ready to go. Her brother gives the towel a little tug as she gets up but nothing happens. Maybe it gets a little looser. So the sister and husband are headed towards the door. I'm thinking ok that was a lot of built up anticipation for nothing. Her brother even left the room. My wife is now standing in the living room saying bye to her sister and brother in law. I'm thinking will this guy leave already. Her brother walks back in. He walks over yanks her towel and it comes right off. She's now standing in the room stark naked right in front of the brother in law. My wife just froze for a second. Her brother runs off with towel. She then chases him. BIL follows them to watch. He's getting an eyeful of everything. She tries getting the towel back but she can't. She finally ducks into another room and locks the door. He then tells me 'well I'm glad I came!' , 'it was worth it now'

For a while there he never passed up the chance to let me know he's seen my wife totally naked.

I hope you guys are liking my tales from 15 years ago. My heart pounds just writing them. Trying to get all the details right brings me right back to that time. Thanks for listening. The retells really get me going.
These can't be real.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 02:00 PM

They are all too real. You can choose not to believe. But they are real and the absolute rush I am getting from retelling things that happened over 15 years is off the charts. These are things that had me beyond embarrassed at the time but thinking about them over the years really excites me. I very rarely at all see her family now. It feels like a lifetime ago. Sorry if you don't like them. Maybe I should've spread them out more but I'm new here and I really enjoy the forum. Trust me I'm not creative enough to come up with good stories. I had maybe one more really good one and some random ones. I'll hold off on any others for now
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 06:35 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
They are all too real. You can choose not to believe.
Don't worry about the naysayers. My stories have been called out as "fake" many times. Just recently as a matter of fact. Yet, they are 100% true; I just happen to have had some unusual experiences.

This reminds me of a "rumour" that had been going around it my nudist "clique." One woman supposedly had become a nudist because as a teen growing up in Eastern Europe, her Dad would punish her by forcing her to take off all her clothes and locking them away. She would have no choice but to stay at home naked, even when visitors dropped by. I guess in her father's mind this was a way of humiliating her. Eventually though, she decided to get back at him by choosing not to wear clothes at all at home; much to her father's dismay. And so she spent much of her childhood naked in front of her parents and visitors.

When I heard that story I called bullshit. Too unbelievable.

One day I was at a resort; a different one from the one I used to go to. I was with a group of nudists, and this lovely naked woman dropped by. When she said "Hi!" I heard out a strong Eastern European accent. One friend soon told me: "That's HER!" I was stunned. He asked her to sit down with us and tell us her story. She laughed and confirmed the whole thing. The details she gave left no doubt the rumour was true. Her Dad did lock away her clothes; and along the line she realized she actually loved being naked in front of people and embraced it.

As Jack Palance used to say: "Believe it...or not!"
Old 06-22-2017, 07:20 PM

I for one love the stories. I hope you post more. Why would anyone make that up anyway?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nofxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 08:58 PM

I was recently scanning some old 35mm pics and ran across some that made me remember an experience I had about 40 years ago.
When i was 16 my uncle and brother had a motorcycle drag racing bike they raced on a weekend circuit. I hung around the shop and helped when needed and would go with them to the races on the weekend. They were both married and sometimes their wives would also go.
On this one particular trip both their wives and my sister and her boyfriend went. There was always a big party at the camping area on Saturday night. Of course that leads to a wet T-shirt contest which turned to a get naked contest. All the women kept saying they were going to enter and win. We just laughed it off and figured they would chicken out. But they just kept drinking and when they called for contestants all 3 headed for the stage.
There were always guys taking pics and I saw a friend there taking some. I told him who they were and he said he would get some shots for me. I really thought they might just dance one song and leave but I was wrong. After the second song there was the aunt, sister, and sister-in-law completely naked.
I could not believe my luck and got closer to my aunt because of it. But that is another story.
Attached Thumbnails
wife1.jpg   w&sil.jpg  

sis.jpg  
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to manstick For This Useful Post:
24r135, acecal, apeyboy, barbouille, blitz101010101, blssdvssl, bodyinspection, Candi Delight, chalcple, crazyhorse91, daveduchovny, DippsyDudel, dk8166, dkuk8166, Dm6326, DRDavenport, driver88, ernieballus, eviltwin, filbert1953, GeekWorshiper, gramps, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jackqx4, jacksonhole, jamesstephen, james_king, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jess561, Jessandroger, jiinx81, jimskoolaid, kuba123, kwill, lollolz9, LuvsDaBoobies, machjock, Marginus, maxtease, maymedson11, Moonist, Mrpeelush, nectcouple, nofxxx, Omega88, oohay694, palladin, panna68, quietones, robotmartin, Rohit083, savaged, spearmint454, squares, stevezr1, stiv837, Tarponfly49, thegit, theradioshack, tommytomato, tossout78, twilightfan34, tylergal, VXCguy, watcher2005, whatnow3, winston optic beer, xchange3, xXroninXx, xxxxenophile, zippersbs, zoomie9

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017