Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2023, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly22 View Post
I travel a lot for work. The major airports are usually no problem, but when you end up at one of those out of the way places. If its a male security person they always say your bra set of the detector. I was at one late at night and I was the only one going through the scanner when it went off. The guy said it was probably my bra because they had adjusted the sensitivity that day. He suggested i could open my blouse or go to the bathroom and remove my bra. I went to the bathroom and when I came out he watched me put my bra in my carryon. Then when I walked through it went off again. I had to step aside and he did a pat down. He paid special attention to between my legs then my breasts.
Males don’t pay down females. I call bullshit
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2023, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly22 View Post
I travel a lot for work. The major airports are usually no problem, but when you end up at one of those out of the way places. If its a male security person they always say your bra set of the detector. I was at one late at night and I was the only one going through the scanner when it went off. The guy said it was probably my bra because they had adjusted the sensitivity that day. He suggested i could open my blouse or go to the bathroom and remove my bra. I went to the bathroom and when I came out he watched me put my bra in my carryon. Then when I walked through it went off again. I had to step aside and he did a pat down. He paid special attention to between my legs then my breasts.
That's odd, which airport was that?
Old 11-15-2023, 04:31 PM

Thanked 1,817 Times in 57 Posts
Default Wife flashes in Airports

My wife and I play this game all the time. We both travel for work and leisure, and either way she always knows that she is expected to wear a short skirt with no panties. I always encourage her to flash her pussy or sit in some way that allows her to expose herself without acting like shes aware she's doing it. Its a great way to kill time at the airport! Each of these pics are examples of her at various airports (or on the rental car bus) giving a show.

I recall once we went to the airport food court to grab a bite pre-flight. I chose some seats that were the swivel/barstool type, where she could put her foot up on the footrest and swivel either direction. I was pestering her the whole time to be as careless as possible with her positioning and give someone a nice show. Sure enough, I guess I wore her down because she placed her one foot on the rest and left the other dangling, then gradually turned her position towards a guy sitting at a table about 5 feet away. With our elevated seats her pussy was right at his eye level. She stayed that way and slowly ate her lunch, giving this guy a perfect eyeful the entire time. His reaction was priceless, typical gentleman, didn't want to be obvious, tried not to look but couldn't help himself from glancing back and forth, it was funny to watch.

Another time, while I was taking two of these pictures attached - the ones in the purple long sleeve where she's looking at her phone and the second where she's turning away - I was sitting straight across from her which is how I got the pictures. But I wanted to know what others could see. So I got up to get a drink, and when I came back I was surprised at just how amazingly visible her pussy was. I don't think she realized just how short that skirt was and how exposed she was. The guy sitting a row behind us on the end was facing her and from his vantage point he could see all of her shaved pussy including the top of her slit and her clit hood clearly visible. Once again, I'm always surprised by how guys react when presented with a beautiful pussy right in front of them. Most guys seem to get very awkward, I guess we're not raised to stare at a ladies bare beauty, even when they are offering up the view. Oh well, I love it - hope y'all do too!
Attached Thumbnails
25765878627_dea88fa815_k.jpg   51179984279_7f685fe80b_k.jpg  

51179225746_b237087f4b_k.jpg   53334615588_a4f4a333e2_k.jpg  

51807166535_a047c8abcf_k.jpg   51806799044_9cc187f919_k.jpg  

39494257405_2c5ad20e67_k.jpg  
Old 11-16-2023, 03:23 AM

Thanked 1,015 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderfreaks View Post
My wife and I play this game all the time. …
Please publish your forthcoming travel plans
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 05:12 AM

Thanked 17,564 Times in 1,120 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderfreaks View Post
With our elevated seats her pussy was right at his eye level. She stayed that way and slowly ate her lunch, giving this guy a perfect eyeful the entire time. His reaction was priceless, typical gentleman, didn't want to be obvious, tried not to look but couldn't help himself from glancing back and forth, it was funny to watch.
Wow, you have a hot wife! And she looks beautiful, with her pussy flashing.. so hot!
And I can imagine his reaction. Thanks for sharing!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2024, 05:10 PM

Default Braless flying wife

My wife is one of these braless girls at the airport. Especially for longer flights she wants to be as comfortable as possible, she hates having to sleep with a bra on.

Most of the time she wears some kind of sweater in the plane because she easily gets cold.
One time during summer she forgot to bring warm clothes and had to endure the whole flight in a pretty cold cabin with just a very thin t-shirt on. Her nipples almost poked through the fabric which I enjoyed a lot. When she closed her eyes I noticed the guy next to her staring at her tits. He also seemed to enjoy it a lot.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM

Default Generic title

I dont fly often (id rather drive) but my last flight was February of 23 or so, and i was there super early and posted up at the first place that served coffee right past the security area. I wasnt meaning to get my perv on, but i started to notice, and then get a huge kick out of, younger women who did the big thrifted jeans trend having to take off their belts and hoodies and watch them hold their pants up for dear life. Their flustered faces were worth it alone. Saw a panty peek or 2 as they were putting their belts back on and i swear one if them must not have cinched the belt up enough because 20 feet away she let go of her roller bag to hitch her pants up and held them up as she walked away. The long hoody blocked any potential sightings unfortunately.

The one thing i have noticed over the longest time at airports is waaaayyy more pantyline sightings as most will wear their comfortable briefs or bikinis to fly.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to captcrunch99 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s