uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-11-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Gittis View Post
My mom is totally oblivious to the fact that I have masturbated many times to her bikini and face pics and that I actually saw her masturbate. And she wonders why I confessed to her that I like women who don't shave their pubic hair.

Would love to see the pics so that we can cum for her too
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 12:11 AM

Thanked 26,350 Times in 1,265 Posts

This happened this afternoon. I do IT work for businesses mostly, a law firm I work with asked me to go to the home of one of their associates, she had a baby and was taking maternity leave, they wanted me to set it up so she could work from home on the company server. It's no big deal, but it takes a little time to set up, test, then instruct the user.

I go to her home, very pretty brunette, I had met her at the office several times, pleasant to work with. I get it all set up, but I need to train her how to log on, what she can do online and what she can't do. As soon as she sits next to me to start the lesson the baby starts crying. She gets the baby and says it's time to nurse, I offer to go take a lunch break and come back, but she says 'don't be silly'. She said give me a few minutes to get settled and I'm all ears. Besides, she is having an issue with her other PC she wants me to look at.

She nonchalantly opens her blouse and tries to cover up, but the blanket keeps falling off, she just shrugs and keeps going. To me a nursing mother is one of the most beautiful things in nature, not sexual at all. But I show her the ropes and clean up her other PC. I'm not going to say she was oblivious, she was just very comfortable with being a mother.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:24 PM

Thanked 16,348 Times in 954 Posts

Last night I went out for dinner with the family. My wife and I were seated across from each other and the kids by our sides. A woman holding a kid about a year old walks in with three other men. She looked about late 20's about 5'5", brown curly hair. They are seated at the table right next to us. The men all grab a seat while the woman is waiting for a kids chair to arrive. I notice her dress is extremely short, I could see the bottom of her butt cheeks as she was just standing there! She puts the kid in the high chair & starts messing with the belt to lock him in. Her ass is in full view of our table, she's about 3 feet on my wifes right. She was bent over for a good 3 min., but it seemed a lot longer. My wife must have saw me looking because she looks over and then asks me if i'm enjoying the view. Then I see my kids giggling as they are looking also. She finished with the kid then turns her ass right in my direction bends completely over & puts the kids bag on the floor. I did not see any underwear or g-string, just a nice tan ass! When she finally took her seat I could see that her dress wasn't even under her ass all the way.
Old 04-28-2018, 02:48 PM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 70 Posts
Default my wife

Well for me it was my wife who was a great turn on. i always used every opportunity i got to expose her. When my daughter was 1 year, we went with our another friend and his wife to a nice mexican restaurant near Trondheim area.

The waiter was a local norwegian, young kid around 20 or 22 and was a student in the technical university. He suddenly got very friendly with our kid and started chatting with her casually. Also gave us guys couple of free beer. Later on my friend pointed out the reason. (My friend had been hitting on my wife, thats another story). My wife was still breastfeeding at that point and her tits were the size of melon. No Bra was fitting her and since it was summer time in Norway, she had not worn her bra and her nipples were oozing out.

The waiter probably got some great views of my wife's breasts and i could see his bulge clearly when he got our cheque. it was a really horny moment for me and my friend. Just found a single pic of her in that restaurant which my friend had clicked. Another pic as well from my friend's camera which shows the quality of her breasts.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20130302-00136.jpg   IMG-20130214-00114.jpg  

Old 10-21-2020, 01:48 PM

Default Let it all hang out!

My step daughter had her first child and we were visiting for the first time
after he was born. (It had been a couple of years!) The women had been shopping
and bought some kind of tops that had builtin bras. My wife had shown it to me
me by turning her back to everyone else and pulling down the top of her shirt
and her boobs popped right out! My step daughter was also wearing one, and her
breasts, being full of milk, were probably a good D+ or DD-!

My new grandson was still nursing and knew the sign language for "nurse". He
was running around making the sign and his mom kept trying to discourage him.
Finally, in frustration, she picked him up and put him on her lap. Within a
second or less he twisted around, pulled her top down and latched on to the
closest breast and started nursing! His mom looked down at him and just sort of
shrugged, with a "Oh well, what the hell" look on her face and sat there with
both magnificent boobs hanging out and let him nurse!
Old 10-22-2020, 08:15 AM

Thanked 16,086 Times in 1,115 Posts

Oh, how I miss this thread!

I have recently met a mom of a school-friend. European. Wears these dresses that cling to her amazing 46yo perky C cup breasts with enormously plump nipples. Even when she wears the same dress, she will be braless or not, depending on the day. She seems to care a enough about it through her non-verbal body language that when her nipples are obvious on a different day, she has to be oblivious to it.

I want her to catch me admiring, but she has all these different moods and personalities from day to day, so I haven't let her catch me yet. She might either go the direction of, "ugh, all men are the same, obsessing about breasts meant to feed children," or she could go the route of, "you like that?" and flash me. Who knows. (She is kooky on all kinds of things, so I won't push it, ha! Like one time she was sitting for a long time and put her hands on her hip and asked if her rear end looked smoother, but then another she caught me looking and seemed completely offended.)
Old 06-13-2021, 06:37 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I want her to catch me admiring... her breasts/nipples
I reckon men don't realise that we aren't as sly as we think we are when we check out a woman's rack.
Women know men do it, but will let it slide as long as it's not a lingering look and more importantly if they like you... and not a sexual like, just a general friend or coworker like etc.
It is human nature though and even women do it, so we gotta be given some leeway.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 05:22 PM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
I reckon men don't realise that we aren't as sly as we think we are when we check out a woman's rack.
Women know men do it, but will let it slide as long as it's not a lingering look and more importantly if they like you... and not a sexual like, just a general friend or coworker like etc.
It is human nature though and even women do it, so we gotta be given some leeway.
You are right. We aren’t as sly or subtle as we think we are. Women know when we are checking them out and what we are looking at. I also give other guys leeway when they check out my wife at stores, at the beach, restaurants, whatever. I am proud in a way that I’m married to a woman that still has it, even though she’s mid-50’s with a son in his 20’s.

I guess I was jealous in my 20’s, not so now. I like seeing it, and hearing it when she tells me about a guy who thought he was being sly. Leads to fun later, but that’s a different thread.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 08:51 PM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 124 Posts

I took a video of my now ex-wife breastfeeding our daughter. As much as it's considered a natural thing, I still find it sexy. Especially in public.
Quote:
8. All people seen in any photo or video must be at least 18 years old. If you're not sure of someone's age, don't post it.

Last edited by Turtle; 09-07-2021 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Picture Removed (Underage in view)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 10:48 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
I took a video of my now ex-wife breastfeeding our daughter. As much as it's considered a natural thing, I still find it sexy. Especially in public.
Sexy? Maybe.
Beautiful? Absolutely!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s