uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2017, 12:59 PM

Default Party Game

I’m really looking forward to our Thanksgiving feast this year because we’re going to the same place we did last year. We were with some friends of ours and enjoyed a traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings. While we ate, we sipped wine and made small talk and it was a lovely meal.

After we finished, I was ready to take my wife home because the wine had made me horny and I was ready to get it on. However, our hostess suggested we all play a party game she had invented which was a twist on the children’s game, “Pin the tail on the donkey.” The twist was that one woman was chosen and then she was blindfolded, stripped down butt naked with no clothes on, and then placed on the bed with her bare ass up in the air. The men then took turns tapping her fanny and kept banging her buns until she could guess who it was or the guy unleashed his hot nut juice deep inside her rump. I can’t remember the exact title, but I believe the name of the game was “Who the hell is porking me in the butt?” or something like that.

As it turned out, I was the first to go and I went to town on her keister, pumping away until she guessed my name. Since I hadn’t busted a nut yet and I have an aversion to blue balls, I went to the bathroom to jack off so I missed the rest of the game, but everyone seemed to enjoy it and I hope we play something similar this year.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lloyd B For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 01:04 PM

I can not wait to hear this years follow up.

How many couples were at the party ?

How is your wife with anal ?
Old 11-23-2017, 01:39 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Sounds like a painful next day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd B View Post
I’m really looking forward to our Thanksgiving feast this year because we’re going to the same place we did last year. We were with some friends of ours and enjoyed a traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings. While we ate, we sipped wine and made small talk and it was a lovely meal.

After we finished, I was ready to take my wife home because the wine had made me horny and I was ready to get it on. However, our hostess suggested we all play a party game she had invented which was a twist on the children’s game, “Pin the tail on the donkey.” The twist was that one woman was chosen and then she was blindfolded, stripped down butt naked with no clothes on, and then placed on the bed with her bare ass up in the air. The men then took turns tapping her fanny and kept banging her buns until she could guess who it was or the guy unleashed his hot nut juice deep inside her rump. I can’t remember the exact title, but I believe the name of the game was “Who the hell is porking me in the butt?” or something like that.

As it turned out, I was the first to go and I went to town on her keister, pumping away until she guessed my name. Since I hadn’t busted a nut yet and I have an aversion to blue balls, I went to the bathroom to jack off so I missed the rest of the game, but everyone seemed to enjoy it and I hope we play something similar this year.
Yes, depending on how many guys she had to take.. OUCH lol... we are talking gallons of lube was it the hostess who suggested this that was blindfolded on the bed or did the women take turns?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 01:10 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default wow

I would love to be one of your friends
Old 02-18-2018, 10:52 PM

I too would like to hear the rest of rules, like was the lady chosen into the game? had she played before?
Old 02-09-2019, 07:46 PM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Group Weekend

When we are w/ our "swing Group" we play musical pussys…. the girls either doggy over the edge of the bed , or lay back missionary, and the guys move around girl to girl w/ 3-thrusts each until the music stops.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:20 PM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default games

reprint:

Swing Party Games we play w/ friends..

1.-- Musical wives:: the wives assume either doggy or missionary on the edge of the bed, all around the bed... and the guys move from wife to wife for 30 seconds each until you've fucked all the wives...

2.- Key Party:: At a hotel we all have our own rooms... the wives stay in their room, and the guys put their room keys in the hat and everyone picks a key and goes to that room for sex w/ that wife.... sometimes we limit it to 2 hrs sessions, and then repick keys and have another 2 hr session w/ another wife.

3.--Blindfolded ::: either wives or hubbys.. the blindfolded has to figure out who is fucking them in 3 min. sessions...

4.--- Pick a number::: pick a number out of a hat and fuck that person for 15 min.. everyone does it at the same time.

5.---Private time-pick a number:: Pick a number and take that person to the extra bedroom and get to spend 1/2 hr w/ them privately,, while the other swingers orgy.

PS--FYI --Pick a number can be male or female dominante in who the pickers are depending what the group decides for that night.

PSS--FYI- -When in hotels, each couple does have their own rooms,, but we all chip in for a big suite to party in together.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022