uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2016, 04:27 PM

Default I'm going to try to fuck my wife in public today

Any tips? She convinced me to go out shopping with her. I'm in a store that's way to busy right now, so I'm going to need to find somewhere else. I want to do it in a public building, not a restroom or changing room. I didn't think of this before hand so she's wearing jeans which isn't ideal and will make this tougher. She doesn't yet know that I'm planning this. I was thinking about going into a huge store like Wal mart and try to find a secluded area that isn't busy, but I think there are to many people out shopping so I'm going to need to think of something else. Any ideas?
Old 09-10-2016, 09:04 PM

Thanked 21,507 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeApples View Post
Any tips? She convinced me to go out shopping with her. I'm in a store that's way to busy right now, so I'm going to need to find somewhere else. I want to do it in a public building, not a restroom or changing room. I didn't think of this before hand so she's wearing jeans which isn't ideal and will make this tougher. She doesn't yet know that I'm planning this. I was thinking about going into a huge store like Wal mart and try to find a secluded area that isn't busy, but I think there are to many people out shopping so I'm going to need to think of something else. Any ideas?
Forget it if she's wearing jeans. And forget it if you are going to surprise her. It takes planning by both of you, and she will need to wear a skirt with no panties. And you need to wear gym shorts with elastic waistband that you can pull down and up easily.

DR
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2016, 10:30 AM

Thanked 11,014 Times in 1,026 Posts

Sundress and no panties works well

Can't wait to see some pics of her
Old 09-15-2016, 07:35 PM

Looks like he struck out
Old 09-19-2016, 06:30 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Looks like ILikeApples got arrested.... !! LOL!

But to keep this thread rolling until he shows up, here is something I witnessed...... Fucking of wife (or GF) in public.

This happened some time back at a popular nude beach in the NE, USA. So weird it wasn't even erotic.

The ever-changing beach was very wide then, and in the center of the beach was a large area that was a large dried up tidal pool. The sand there was kinda' scuzzy & crusty because of the dried up tidal pool, so everyone avoided this area. It was a busy summer day, not less that 500 or 1,000 naked people, most near the surf, but some against the dunes on the other side of the dried up tidal pool.

About noon, a young couple came along and situated themselves in the center of this low, cruddy dried up tidal pool, with no one within at least 150 ft. of them, but were surrounded by the crowds.

They immediately drew my attention, and probably everyone else's, wondering why they chose that scuzzy, crusty area. They quickly stripped naked like everyone else at the beach. All seemed normal for a very short while, then they proceeded to fuck their brains out.... even changing positions, including doggy style!! It was obvious that they choose this spot for maximum exposure. No one could believe their eyes!! They did this for about 15 min, then quickly left, probably before the Rangers showed up.

Years later, I'm still scratching my head..... wondering who, what, why.... was it a stunt? Dare? Or?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 06:53 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default playing with fire

Fucking in public is super risky. She needs to be in easy access clothes. Not only her pussy but her tits need to be accessible. Also you need to preheat the oven so it's easy access and don't go in thinking an hour session. Could be a 3 pumper if need be.

Fucking on the beach. Ouch sand gets everywhere. My wife has played with my cock and sucker on it but not enough to finish. When she walked back to the van bottomless only wearing a cover up that was mesh design that was what got me going. We got to the van and she was wet knowing how hot she made me.

We got in the van and I pumped her doggies type as cars passed by. I think we have tinted windows on the van??? Lol
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2016, 05:24 AM

Default The voice of experience

Not sure if having sex in a store good idea, but doing it somewhere public is very exciting. We like to go near water, a lake or country park. You need a spot slightly out of sight, but not too much or it isn't "Public". We like to lay a blanket on grass. You need shorts or trousers with a zipper, and underwear with a flyfront. It's best if she wears a long, loose, mid calf length skirt, such as what is known as "Peasant style". Her knickers need to be not too tight especially around the leg. You can start off by snogging side by side, perhaps discretely putting your hand up her skirt to warm her up. You then move on to her on top. Her skirt covers everything. Working under the skirt you can get your penis out, snog a bit more, loosen her knickers and at some point you can probably enter her. All this can be done very discretely. You can put your hands under her skirt onto, or even inside, her knickers. The hard part is trying to stop yourself from lifting her skirt up so people can see her knickers, but they may see too much. You have to decide at the time how far you can go. Anybody watching couldn't be sure if you were actually doing it or just having a good snog. Very slow, subtle movements can lead to a long session, but the excitement of what you're doing in public generally means that it doesn't last long. We've used this technique many times and she has a particular skirt that is really good for this game, and we know that when she wears it what we hope might happen. Hope this helps.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AliDubois For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2016, 10:33 AM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Museum

We had sex in the Museum of Natural History in NY, it was so crowded that no one noticed. I leaned against a wall then she backed up to me and lifted her skirt and did all of the work. was one of my top sexual experiences. had to be in front of 200 - 300 people.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1