Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2016, 07:47 AM

Thanked 1,413 Times in 49 Posts
Default The One That Got Away

So a few days ago I was at my university library with some free time, so I was walking around hoping to find a cute girl shoeplaying. I spotted a cute Asian girl in a quiet corner by herself wearing a black dress, black tights, and black flats. Anyone with a foot fetish knows that an Asian girl in tights and flats is almost a guaranteed good time, so I sat down across from her and set up a small camera that I can watch on my phone, so that I can watch the action live and watch it again later. Against all odds, she kept her shoe firmly on her feet, but what I did notice was that when she wasn't sitting with her legs crossed, she would keep her legs spread more than a lady should in a skirt.

Luckily I also had my camcorder with me, so I quickly pulled that out and aimed it between her legs. It was just a little too dark and then she crossed her legs so I patiently had to wait her out. The next time she opened up, I was ready with a little added light from my phone. The extra light and zoom lens worked perfectly and I was witnessing our favorite sight through the viewfinder between my legs. Her luscious thighs led up to her white crotch panel which was folded perfectly in half near her crotch. Beneath the black tights and above her crotch panel were her plain white panties forming the small triangle we all know and love. I watched this show for nearly 20 minutes as she continued studying without a care in the world, before she packed up and left.

I couldn't wait to get home and replay the spectacular show on a bigger screen. I fired up my computer and went to review the video, but realized in my excitement I forgot to press record for the money shot showing. I've included a few screengrabs from the small camera on the floor for her footshow, and the first camcorder shot without the flashlight. You can clearly see what an awesome display she put on, but I was devastated that it will only live on in my mind.

I'd love to hear any similar stories of mishaps like this involving the "one that got away" to help cheer me up a bit.
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg   5.jpg  

6.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thieph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2016, 10:00 AM

Default My ex

This is my story. I post it before. I'll tell you again. It's about my ex.

My ex is a shy and kind of nerdy girl. She never wear a skirt above her knee before. After one year since we broke up, we have a dinner. She dress with a tight short pencil skirt. She chose to sit across me. Exactly opposite. The shop had low table and a deep low-seat sofa. So i have the clear view of her thigh. When sitting the skirt is ride up to her crotch. She not crossing her legs all the time. The tight hemline of her skirt forming the triangle with her upper thigh. I try to see her panties before but haven't accomplish. Until we broke up, she give me a view of a memorable eyeful shot of her panties. I secretly take a photo of her and use it for my secret mission since then.

Until now i don't know it's accident or intention. I think she know about her dress more than the others. What she will expose wearing short skirt and sitting across me not crossing her leg will give me the best view of the night.
The Following User Says Thank You to AntonioOrange For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer