Absolutely!
Hope it meets your approval Tifosi
Attached Thumbnails
8.JPG  
Old 05-04-2014, 04:54 PM

Thanked 23,628 Times in 1,098 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Be careful sending cropped pictures out in emails or posting on the web. Many photo editing programs leave the original data which is altered by the cropping, clever techies like me can restore the pic back to the precropped image. A few years ago I restored a co-worker's selfie back to her topless glory.
I really want to know which program that is
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcuriousguy View Post
i'm having fun in theese days because i put a pic of my girlfriend like background of my phone. This pic shows her wonderful face and her great cleavage, with a boob that almost come out form a blouse well unbuttoned. When i go out with my friend i have fun watching their reaction: some of them are explicit and let me know they they are watching her breast. Other are caught by me to stare at her cleavage every time the can
It's funny and the most important thing is that my gf knows everything, she is glad about that and sometimes she encourages me to dare in this way
a little updating
i wanted to change my background phone's pic. i have a pic when my gf wears a bikini with her breast squeezed. I told her to joke: "Lol this one could be funny".
She looked at me and she surprised me: "What's the problem, put this one if you have courage..."
Damn she dared to do that so i haven't choice so, now, every time i take my phone it appears a pic wht my gf face and her boobs that almost pop out from her small bikini top, with nipples barely covered
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 08:12 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Be careful sending cropped pictures out in emails or posting on the web. Many photo editing programs leave the original data which is altered by the cropping, clever techies like me can restore the pic back to the precropped image. A few years ago I restored a co-worker's selfie back to her topless glory.
I've been editing image files for years, using PhotoShop, Fireworks, etc. I do this for work. I've never heard of images retaining cropped data before. What program are you using that can achieve this?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 01:38 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I have not done it for a while and you have to have the same program to restore that the picture was cropped with, I.E. Photoshop. There was an instance a few years ago that a female newscaster supplied the station with a pic she had cropped with PS, some one uncropped it and posted her topless pic. Apparently all the data is still there the cropping just blocks it.

Before I made that post I checked to see where the technology was, apparently pics taken with iphones and cropped with iphones are susceptible. The one I uncropped was done with this old shareware editor that was popular about 10 years ago, I can't remember the name of it, I think it was ACDC, just opened it and did an Undo.

It's one of those anomolies that when you work in a shop with a bunch of techies, somebody digs up. One guy, with too much time on his hands, used to take discarded hard drives and run software that would undelete files, even if the drive had been formatted. He had a pretty nice collection of pics no one was supposed ot see.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 02:32 PM

Quote:
I have not done it for a while and you have to have the same program to restore that the picture was cropped with, I.E. Photoshop. There was an instance a few years ago that a female newscaster supplied the station with a pic she had cropped with PS, some one uncropped it and posted her topless pic. Apparently all the data is still there the cropping just blocks it.

Before I made that post I checked to see where the technology was, apparently pics taken with iphones and cropped with iphones are susceptible. The one I uncropped was done with this old shareware editor that was popular about 10 years ago, I can't remember the name of it, I think it was ACDC, just opened it and did an Undo.

It's one of those anomolies that when you work in a shop with a bunch of techies, somebody digs up. One guy, with too much time on his hands, used to take discarded hard drives and run software that would undelete files, even if the drive had been formatted. He had a pretty nice collection of pics no one was supposed ot see.
It's not that I don't believe you said you did it, but this is technologically impossible. Once an image is saved, it's flattened out and all previous data is lost. If it's saved to a jpg, gif, etc., image, all other data is lost.

The only way I can even possibly seeing this remotely possible is if the saved file you have is saved in the photo editor's default format, for example .psd. In that case you truly haven't saved an image, it's a working file, and yes that can be reverted. It's just not possible to revert anything in a flattened jpg or similar file. The data is simply not there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 02:51 PM

Thanked 2,226 Times in 162 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
It's not that I don't believe you said you did it, but this is technologically impossible. Once an image is saved, it's flattened out and all previous data is lost. If it's saved to a jpg, gif, etc., image, all other data is lost.

The only way I can even possibly seeing this remotely possible is if the saved file you have is saved in the photo editor's default format, for example .psd. In that case you truly haven't saved an image, it's a working file, and yes that can be reverted. It's just not possible to revert anything in a flattened jpg or similar file. The data is simply not there.
errrm - No- I have seen it too. I have several files supplied by clients cropped, however in the PS preview dashboard you can see the un=cropped version.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:

its that nifty undo feature in editing software that allows this basically if there is EXIF info stored in the pic then it can be un-cropped/blurred/whatever back to its original state there is a thread on here somewhere where they do this I cant find it atm though I think it was called hidden then revealed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to telamir For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonz42 View Post
errrm - No- I have seen it too. I have several files supplied by clients cropped, however in the PS preview dashboard you can see the un=cropped version.
That I can believe, because the preview (thumbnail) sometimes will not get updated when the actual file is updated.

That being said, I'm hoping what you guys are saying is true. It opens up some possibilities!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2014, 12:24 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=64557

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=129969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s