Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2014, 06:31 PM

Thanked 1,491 Times in 113 Posts
Default Vegas

My wife and I were in Vegas at the Ceasars Palace Shops and she was trying on some jeans and tops. She was wearing a top that had a built in bra. The changing area was at the back of the store near the sale racks. there was an open doorway and several rooms with curtains that were about 2 feet from the floor. The back wall of the dressing rooms were a mirror. My wife took in 2 pair of jeans and 3 shirts. She was in the second closest room, and the curtain did not close well. i only had a 2 or 3 inch gap and my wife was at the other and of the room. The back wall being a mirror gave me a great view of her thong covered ass and perfect(to me at least) tits as she tried on the out fits. I was alone as she showed me how they looked and decided which to buy. as she was about to change into her own clothes a group of 3 men and 2 women in their early 20's came to the sale racks. My wife was 40 at the time but hot. She had already gone into the room and left about a 5 inch gap as the store had been empty. She had her back to us as ahe took off her top, as her bare back came into view one of the girls pointed this out to the others. They all stopped and watched as her tits were visable in the mirror. As she slipped the tight jeans off her thong came to about knee level., giving us all a perfect view of all her charms. She hung up the jeans and put on her shirt before fixing the thong. I'm not sure if she knew or not, she has never been into showing off, but it was vegas. I never did mention it but thought about it often.
Old 10-15-2014, 06:48 PM

Default Her husband wasn't happy

Last summer we were on vacation at the beach, and went into one of the shops. They had lots of trinkets, and in the back they sold bikinis. My wife went to check those out, so I followed her to the back of the store. There was one fitting room, which was basically just a booth with a curtain. A man was standing outside of it, and his wife was clearly inside. She opened the curtain to show him her bikini (she was pretty good looking), but when she closed it again she didn't pull it all the way.

I watched, and was able to see her take off the bikini in the mirror on the wall. Her back was turned, so I could only see her cute ass. After a minute, the husband realized I was staring at the booth, and saw that the curtain was open. He went over, leaned his head in, and then pulled the curtain shut (while I looked away and pretended to be shopping). Then, the wife reopened the curtain and said something to him. He left briefly (I think to find her another size bikini?) Once again, she didn't pull it all the way shut, and I saw her topless this time, with her nice mid-sized breasts fully exposed. When the husband came back, he gave her a new bikini and pulled the curtain closed again. But then she stuck her head out, and left it open again.

This must have happened four or five times, with him closing it and her opening it again, while I kept getting nice views of the wife's boobs and ass. The husband seemed pissed, but either wasn't sure I was actually looking, or didn't want to create a scene and call me out on it. I think the wife was doing it intentionally though, there's no way should could have made that mistake so many times. Eventually they left, and he basically dragged her out of the store.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:02 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 117 Posts
Default Swimming pool changing room

I swam on my lunch break at a Victorian pool that was across the road from where I worked. It had cubicles round the edge of the pool to change in but the doors didn't go to the floor.

When there was an attractive girl in I always seemed to need to practise my back crawl. This gave the best view though to be honest all I ever saw was underwear being lowered or stepped out of.

The highlight was the shower which was a large communal areas in the corner and many an eyeful of escaping pubes I saw there.

One of the pol attendants was called julie and she swam on her break. I tried to time my lunch with hers with a reasonable degree of success and shared the shower on a couple of occasions as she had a forest going on down there. It's funny what you remember as she was a Christian girl from a very fundamental church but obviously had no embarrassment about giving me an eyeful.

Another employee called Joanne was an instructor and I remember on one occasion seeing her in the water with a group of school kids. I thought her suit (white) was a little revealing in shallow water of a metre but when she got out she had a full bush of hair. I was surprised.

There was a girl from a nearby office that I got to recognise and eventually got to know that when she had on her yellow bikini with white spots then it was worth hanging around for as it always wedged up between her cheeks to reveal the best ass in town.

All this was in the early 1990's

Pubeman
Old 10-16-2014, 10:31 PM

Thanked 1,491 Times in 113 Posts
Default Here is a pic from another vacation (I was not on this one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbilz View Post
My wife and I were in Vegas at the Ceasars Palace Shops and she was trying on some jeans and tops. She was wearing a top that had a built in bra. The changing area was at the back of the store near the sale racks. there was an open doorway and several rooms with curtains that were about 2 feet from the floor. The back wall of the dressing rooms were a mirror. My wife took in 2 pair of jeans and 3 shirts. She was in the second closest room, and the curtain did not close well. i only had a 2 or 3 inch gap and my wife was at the other and of the room. The back wall being a mirror gave me a great view of her thong covered ass and perfect(to me at least) tits as she tried on the out fits. I was alone as she showed me how they looked and decided which to buy. as she was about to change into her own clothes a group of 3 men and 2 women in their early 20's came to the sale racks. My wife was 40 at the time but hot. She had already gone into the room and left about a 5 inch gap as the store had been empty. She had her back to us as ahe took off her top, as her bare back came into view one of the girls pointed this out to the others. They all stopped and watched as her tits were visable in the mirror. As she slipped the tight jeans off her thong came to about knee level., giving us all a perfect view of all her charms. She hung up the jeans and put on her shirt before fixing the thong. I'm not sure if she knew or not, she has never been into showing off, but it was vegas. I never did mention it but thought about it often.
This pic is from a vacation my wife took with a girlfriend, it's around the same time so this is the ass they saw.
Attached Thumbnails
B ass.jpg  
Old 10-16-2014, 11:52 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

It was way back in 1978 in Clearwater Beach Florida. I went into a bathing suit shop with my wife as we didn't bring our suits with us. She went into a changing cubicle to try on a suit and I went into the next one to do the same. The walls were made out of a thick cloth. In the cubicle on the other side I could tell there was another woman. Then I noticed a slit in the fabric that someone had made.

So with my wife inches from me on the left, I peeped through the slit to my right. I could see the woman from the side, she was totally naked and I could see her full bush and the side of her beautiful tit with its nice nipple. I was naked too and I held onto my cock and stroked it slowly as I admired her smooth body. She pulled up the swimsuit and the show was over. I thought I'd better quit looking before I got caught.

I fucked my wife that night but I had the vision of that great body of the woman in the cubicle the whole time. I mentally came inside her.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:30 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wife finally flashed me

After going to a movie last night my wife and I went to Kohl's department store. She needed/wanted some new pants for work. So as she went into the dressing room I joked that she should flash me. She just smiled and said "yeah right". So I assumed the bored husband pose, leaning against a clothes rack and waited. She came out a couple times asking my opinion on different pairs of pants. The third time she came out my jaw dropped. She was topless. I should mention the changing room was a hallway with four individual rooms on one wall. So she was still hidden from the sales floor, and it was not busy at all at 9pm. She acted like nothing unusual was happening other than the fact she was blushing like crazy. She asked what I thought of these pants? I responded with their beautiful. She smiled and went back into the room. She came back out fully dressed, choosing two pair to buy. On the ride home I asked what changed her mind and she just said it didn't seem too busy and when she didn't hear anyone else come in after the second pair of pants she thought what the hell.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:29 AM

Thanked 1,724 Times in 119 Posts
Default The whole truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
This is an erotic "non-changing room" experience that I had while vacationing with my wife Bonnie at Orient Beach, St. Martin quite a few years ago. My wife Bonnie & I visited St. Martin regularly back then. Keep in mind that Orient Beach was a little less commercialized back then, and a little more "nude friendly" than it is these days.

One day when returning from a day trip to the Cupecoy nude beach, we decided to drive to the public parking area adjacent to Club Orient, where there was a group of shacks & tents that peddle various T-shirts and the like. Bonnie wanted to browse.

Right on the beach near Pedro's Shack was a tiny little shop that sold bikinis, thongs & such. This shop was a walk-thru, one side open toward the other shops, the other end open onto the nude/topless beach. Of course, this is French St. Martin, so most everything on display was G-strings, thongs, sheer cover-ups, etc.

The French shopkeeper was 40ish, slim & nicely built. She was wearing one of the items that were for sale, a suede loincloth, which was simply a belt with fringe hanging in front, and of course, no top, with a bronze all-over tan. She looked great in that little loincloth.

This little shop was fairly busy, always seemed to have at least a few women in it at any given time, and it was about the size of a two car garage. And of course, being on a nude beach, there was no changing room. Seemed that at least half the women in the shop had walked in off the beach wearing just a coverup or a thong or just nude. At the time, I was the only man in the shop, and questioned if I was even welcome there, but Bonnie pointed out that they also sold men's swimwear.

Women were trying on all these tiny suits right before my eyes. Watching nude bodies on the beach is one thing, but I found it incredibly erotic watching these women taking bra tops and g-strings on and off right before my eyes, and thinking nothing of it. Of course this included Bonnie, dropping her top and shorts, handing them to me while she tried on a few things, and poked aroung the shop totally nude.

After Bonnie picked out a thong and a wrap around thing she liked, she tried to convince me to try on a man's thong that she suggested. But there I was, in spite of my efforts to avoid it, sporting a semi hardon under my baggy shorts. That's a story for another day.
This story is so true. I know the spot and the cute shopkeeper. Its up the beach now in the prude section so nudity is not as prevalent. Last year my wife, after a few cocktails saw a cute bikini she liked on one of the mannequins outside. I convinced her to go check it out. There is a dressing room now - a back of the store corner with a small curtain that barely comes to waist level. My wife had no idea what was about to happen but the shopkeeper took her over near the curtain and proceeded to "help her" out of her clothing. First the cute pink sundress came over her head leaving her in a pink pair of panties. The shopkeeper had brought the wrong size so she retreated tot eh front of the store to get another suit and asked my wife to come up with her. Since she thought we were away from the store front and we were alone, she obligized.

When she brought the suit back, she helped her out of her panties and assisted in her in putting on the bikini. At this time 4 couples had walked into the store and were browsing right next to us. The guys looking at the eye candy standing there with the new bikini on. At that moment, the shopkeeper said, this won't do and sn*tched the bikini off my wife in what seemed like one move leaving her naked in the middle of the store.

Eventually she found a suit that fit, but only after being on full display for nearly 5 minutes in only her birthday suit.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:03 PM

Default Shopping with a colleague

Funnily enough I went shopping today with a work colleague for her to assist me choosing some new jeans. Once chosen and purchased she asked me to help her pick a new dress for a wedding she was attending at Christmas. She picked 5 and went off to the changing rooms. The shop assistant offered me a stool to sit outside and wait.

1st dress on and she's pleased with the comments and goes back in to try another. At this moment the shop doors open and the single very flimsy curtain blows open just slightly, as she's benindg over in her underwear (thong & bra) This is getting investing I thought. I realised that if I blew hard enough the curtain would open again. Seriously I sounded like an asthmatic

Caught many angles in the gap in the curtain including a great side shot of the lose thong, glorious. Been smiling ever since. Obviously I've offered my shopping servnices again.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:35 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Orient Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychick20376 View Post
This story is so true. I know the spot and the cute shopkeeper. Its up the beach now in the prude section so nudity is not as prevalent. Last year my wife, after a few cocktails saw a cute bikini she liked ........................ When she brought the suit back, she helped her out of her panties and assisted in her in putting on the bikini. At this time 4 couples had walked into the store and ........... At that moment, the shopkeeper said, this won't do and sn*tched the bikini off my wife in what seemed like one move leaving her naked in the middle of the store. ..................
....... Eventually she found a suit that fit, but only after being on full display for nearly 5 minutes in only her birthday suit.
Whoa! that was interesting!
But tell us more! I presume your wife wasn't freaked out, but how did she react? Has she ever been nude in front of others, etc. Please do tell!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 02:21 PM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Coconut Grove

Back in the 70's before the Yuppies took over the Grove and filled it with boutique shops and sidewalk cafe's, there were a few clothing stores and head shops that me and friends used to shop at and hang out in.

One particular clothing store known for very inexpensive brand cloths was a regular hangout for us. There were about 4-5 dressing rooms to the back. They used a cloth d**** as the door (surprised it wasn't beads lol) which was about 2" smaller than the opening to the dressing room. I do not know if the store was intentionally setup for perverts like us or if it was pure coincidence, but the mens clothing section was closest to the dressing rooms. We'd watch for any hot looking gals to come in and casually make our way to the racks to take up a good vantage point.

Keeping in mind, this is the 70's, the Grove, hippies.... 7 out of 10 girls would not make a serious effort to cover as much as possible (it was fun watching the more reserved girls trying to stretch that material or would have their boyfriends stand there and hold it) with the d**** and often left a good 6 - 10 inch gap that allowed a person to look in with little effort. Most girls did not wear bras and of those who did, many removed them to try on the clothes. So a shot of tits was almost a regular treat. As it was not yet the era of the thong, full cut or the occasional French cut panties were the order of the day. Once in a while, the panties were pulled down a bit as the tight jeans were removed. On one or two very rare occasions, the girl would be in what was called 'granny' dress (floor length sleeveless style) and would remove it to expose nothing worn underneath.

Ah the hours we spent in that shop.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s