Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2015, 10:37 PM

Thanked 1,667 Times in 63 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
So... did she get a good grade? Compared to the other movies, how did hers rank?
Can't speak to her grade, which I don't know, but I recall it being one of the most amusing and buzzed-about movies shown in the class that day. Trust me, with about 40 people in the class, the screening/discussion process for all the films lasting almost three hours, and about 20-25 of the movies shown each week being just immediately forgettable crap (including some of my own, I admit), anything a bit fun or naughty or different was welcome. I bet her grade was good. Actually, as I recall, the class/professor's biggest criticism of the film had nothing to do with pussy-eating or the period blood gag, but the shot of her and the boyfriend from the film walking down the hallway lasting too long (which was true, it was like 10 seconds, a big chunk for a 60-second film, and should have been only 5 at most).
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2015, 07:39 PM

Story #4: A scantily-clad fight

First off, I'll say that this story does not contain any nudity, exactly, but is one of my favorites all the same. And don't worry, I still have a few more stories of bona fide nudity, which we'll return to next time...

It was about three weeks after the story I told in my last few posts, later in the same semester of directing for film, second semester freshman year. As the semester went on, the restrictions got a little looser - we were allowed to do whatever genres we wanted, the one-minute time limit had been bumped up to three minutes, and we had added sound. We hadn't added color yet (that would come last) and were still supposed to keep dialogue very minimal, if not completely absent (one thing made clear early on was that this was a class about camera operation, cinematography, lighting, and editing, not screenwriting), but things had loosened up some.

So I ended up in a group where I was the only straight guy - the rest of the group was two girls and an openly gay guy who also happened to be a horror fanatic, obsessed with movies like Halloween and whatnot. His movie he wanted to direct was kind of a stalker horror thing where a girl is walking home from work and notices a guy who might be watching her, then, back in her apartment, is getting ready to take a shower when she sees the guy under her bed in the mirror. She tries to escape, he attacks her, she ends up stabbing him.

The Bourne Ultimatum had just come out and the ultra fast-cutting fight scenes from that movie were very "in," so he wanted to do something just like that for the fight scene, with them grabbing a mug, a frying pan, butter knife, etc. before they finally get the butcher knife. He wanted 40+ shots to cut between very quickly, too many for just one camera, so he operated one, I operated the other, and one of the girls in our group did sound and the other was in charge of fight continuity/choreography/the shot list.

So I showed up at the apartment we were going to shoot at a day or two later (we were shooting the apartment scenes first, then going to try to get the shots of her walking home in "magic hour" lighting, the time when the sun is setting). I met the actor playing the attacker and the actress playing the heroine. And let me say, I described the actress in my first story as "pretty," the second as "cute," but this girl, an acting student about 20 or 21, was a full-blown babe. Tall, slim, long blonde hair, gorgeous face. Small breasts, but otherwise she pretty much looked like a model. Very friendly too, with an easy smile and an easy laugh, talking to me and everyone else on set about everything from school to the movies we'd seen.

First we filmed the shots of her getting in the door, being nervous, putting her stuff down, then heading into the bathroom, then turning on the shower and then, yep, taking her top and pants off. She was totally laughing before the shot, talking about how she felt like such a horror movie scream queen, putting everyone at ease. The director set up his camera in a wide shot, I set mine on a close-up of her face. Then action on her, off the top came, then she unbuttoned her pants and slid them down, revealing a gorgeous, slim, cream-colored body in nothing but a white bra and panties. The panties were nowhere close to a thong or anything, but showed enough of the bottom of her ass cheeks to be sexy.

Again, this girl was a BABE. In a bra and panties. In a small apartment. In front of five people: An actor and four crew, including me.

Of course, now we were only a handful of shots into a long day of shooting this fight scene. I was curious what was going to happen next - was she going to put on a robe and then do the fight scene or what? I didn't ask though, because, even with how friendly she was, the situation was still enough to make me a little awkward and shy. I just rolled with it, doing whatever the director said. And... we moved right on to the shot of her seeing the attacker under the bed in the bathroom mirror that looked back into the bedroom. The actress stayed in her bra and panties while we set up the lights and the cameras and angled the shot and mirror to see him. She even talked to me during this time about film school and whatever, while I tried my best to keep eye contact.

Once we took this shot and moved on to the shot of her trying to move towards the door and him coming up behind her, still clad in her underwear, it occurred to me that, holy crap, she's really going to be in her bra and panties for the entire rest of this film. And she was!

I won't go into how it played out shot by shot, because that would make this a 5,000-word story, but it was like I said before: It was a highly choreographed fight sequence with a lot of fight props and tons of shots. We were going from shot to shot pretty quickly and only doing a take or two each, and the actress absolutely never put a shred of clothes on at any point. (The only additional thing she "put on" was some fake blood on her face and fake sweat on her face and matting her hair down, which were added as the shoot went on.) It was really sexy watching her try to focus on stunt work and choreography while gorgeous in her bra and panties a few feet away from us the whole time.

How sexy is was for the actor who was grappling arm-in-arm, eventually rolling on the floor with her I can only imagine. But probably REALLY hot. They had body-to-body contact for probably like a whole hour. I'm sure he had to spend a lot of time thinking about baseball and terrorism to keep his boner down. Not that I asked, of course (actually, for whatever reason, he and I barely spoke).

I mentioned before about how the crew was half-women and had an openly gay director, leaving me and the other actor the only straight guys on set. This was probably really important to keeping her comfortable wearing so little around us for so long! If she had been, say, the only girl on set with five straight guys, I can't imagine she would have been quite so cool with it all. Everyone in film knows it, though you aren't supposed to talk about it: actresses become ten times, a HUNDRED times more willing to strip off for a film if the director is a women or gay. It's not fair but it's how it is. Thankfully, all of us can reap the benefits!

And then once were done and she had stabbed the villain with the fake knife, her now covered in lots of fake blood and sweat and breathing hard, she cleaned off and got dressed and we headed outside to film the beginning of the film on the streets outside!

Now, like I said, there was no nudity on the set that day (beyond, I suppose, some of the bottom of her ass cheeks). The bra firmly kept her breasts in place; I didn't see so much as a hint of nipple. But three things make this story one of my all-time favorites from film school all the same:

One, just how completely friendly she was the entire time. The whole thing was very intimate, with her in her bra and panties, the entire crew VERY close around her in a pretty small apartment combined-kitchen/entryway, constantly rehearsing and doing fight choreography, her standing right next to us looking at shots and choreography drawings, being physically readjusted (and the guy actor too) for continuity. She even bumped into me a couple times during shots! And all this would have been awkward if she wasn't smiling and laughing the entire time (except for when "action!" was called and she began panting and screaming, of course, then the smile returned as soon as "Cut!" was called). There's something pretty awesome about engaging in friendly small talk with a 10/10-hot actress wearing only her underwear and some fake blood!

I actually liked working with her that day so much that I brought her in to act in two of the films I directed over the next couple years (fully clothed, sadly, ha!). I would have brought her in for more but she graduated and moved before I did.

Two, she was in her underwear for a LONG time. Probably close to three hours between when she first took her clothes off in the bathroom and when she finally emerged from that same bathroom, cleaned and re-dressed, ready for the exterior shots. And during that time she did not put a robe or anything else on EVER, including when she sat at the kitchen table with all of us for a fifteen-minute snack break while the director went over the remaining shot list. If she gave the slightest shit about her state of near-nudity, she never showed it. (The fact that this was inside a small apartment in Los Angeles probably didn't hurt her willingness to stay undressed and cool.)

Three, and this is interesting, I discovered years later that she got entirely out of acting and the arts altogether, apparently went back to school for education and is now a teacher (of what subject I don't know). There's something kind of hot knowing that there's this teacher out there spending her days educating the youth of America and going over coursework and grading homework and making her syllabus, innocent-seeming as can be... who once, almost a decade ago, spent three hours fighting a guy to the death in front of me and a few other crew members in a Los Angeles apartment, clad in nothing but her bra and panties. I wonder what her students would think!
Old 10-17-2015, 12:45 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwu View Post
Story #4: A scantily-clad fight
Three, and this is interesting, I discovered years later that she got entirely out of acting and the arts altogether, apparently went back to school for education and is now a teacher (of what subject I don't know). There's something kind of hot knowing that there's this teacher out there spending her days educating the youth of America and going over coursework and grading homework and making her syllabus, innocent-seeming as can be... who once, almost a decade ago, spent three hours fighting a guy to the death in front of me and a few other crew members in a Los Angeles apartment, clad in nothing but her bra and panties. I wonder what her students would think!
Personally I think it is great. Teachers should be people who have lived life a bit and can pass on the joy of living, if not sex, to their pupils. Too many of the teachers at my English boys grammar school had gone to the school as children, left for 3 years to get a University degree and then returned to the school to teach. Apart from the suspicion that most of the were gay, not that there's anything wrong with that, they couldn't pass on anything about the real world out there. So your bra & panties, film star, teacher is someone I would love to have had teaching me and not just for the salacious reasons.

Thanks for the stories and do come back with more, please.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2015, 02:29 PM

Story #5: The braless vampire

(First, a side note: I have one final story with nudity from the directing for film class freshman year, but after a few cracks at it there just isn't enough to it to be a compelling full-length post. I'll share it in my short story collection I'll post at the end.)

So, let's skip ahead three years from my last post, to near the end of senior year. I'm heading up the sound department (which is a pretentious way of saying that there's one guy holding the boom mic who answers to me, and that's it) on my friend's senior film. Two-day shoot for a roughly fifteen-page script.

It's sort of a horror-themed family drama, where we start on a tense family (mom, dad, son, daughter) at the dinner table, things seem like normal family squabbling, until one of them gets up and we follow them and see that the doors are boarded up, there are newspaper postings about the end of the world all over the wall, and they listen in on a radio for broadcasts from survivors: The world has been taken over by vampires, though they are more bestial, zombie-like vampires that communicate primarily through hisses, growls, shrieks and an occasional single word or two. One female vampire in particular is harassing our central family, circling their house endlessly for days (since vampires can't enter without an invitation).

I won't bother going into any of the actors playing the core family or anyone else on the film crew, since none of them really play a role in the meat and potatoes of this story. I will discuss the "actress" playing the main vampire antagonist, though. I put "actress" in quotes because she was actually a film student, a sophomore two years under us who I only met on this shoot, who the director knew and cast because the role didn't really require any acting, per se, just hisses and sneers and growls.

But she looked the part: This girl was, even before makeup enhanced it, borderline albino-pale. Bleachy blond hair, porcelain skin, kind of an odd but pretty otherworldly vibe to her look. (Anyone ever see Juliet Landau as Drusilla on Buffy the Vampire Slayer? She looked not entirely unlike a younger, paler, blonde version of her.) Skinny, with very small breasts that were probably A-cups. Her wardrobe on the film consisted of red veiny makeup applied to her face, red contact lenses, some fake fangs she put in right before action was called, and a flowy, hippie-ish white top. Despite playing a hissing murderous vampire once action was called (who would indeed kill a couple of the protagonists before the end of the film), she was actually quite shy and soft-spoken.

We shot the film in reverse order: Day one, we shot the second half of the script, where the vampire gets inside and it turns into more fully horror/action/bloody type of thing. This all went fine. Then, day two, we shot the first half of the script, with the more family drama-centric stuff. One part of this day consisted of the son in the foreground of a shot, walking down a hallway and shouting some dialogue back at his parents, with the vampire growling at him through a window in the back of frame. Since there were two elements here to capture sound on, on other sides of a wall, at that, it immediately became clear that one would need the body mic. (The vampire actress could have ADRed in her hissing and growling in a sound booth later, but it just makes things way easier for the director/editor if we capture everything on set.)

(Now, a briefer on body mics, or lavaliers, as I'll call them: They are small microphones that you can attach to actors, pretty much always somewhere below the mouth. They run cords from the mic down to a little radio transmitter pack on the belt or in the pocket, etc. At least in film school, they were always treated as second choice behind boom mics, both because you have to hide them and boom mics supposedly had better sound quality and the actor didn't have to think about them, and I went many, many shoots with them never being used at all. But on the occasion they were used, clipping them on the inside of a tie or collar or button-down shirt works great. Or even a bra if the actress is comfortable with it, which I had done once before at this point. They can also be taped right onto the skin if need be, which I had done to a couple guys before.)

So, since the actor in the hallway's dialogue is more important to capture in detail than the vampire's hissing and growling noises, I make the easy call that of course he should get the boom mic and we should hook the lavalier onto her. I walk up to her and tell her this on the side of the set while everyone else is going over shots/adjusting lights or camera/rehearsing, not paying any mind to us. Of course, being a film student herself, she knows full well how lavaliers work.

Her: "I don't really have a collar or anything to clip it onto."

Me: "Um, well… would it be ok if we clip it onto your bra?"

She blushes a little. "I'm not wearing one," she kind of nervously laughs.

I probably blush a little myself at this point. I say that we can tape it to her skin and that she can do it herself if she knows how; she tells me that she'd probably have trouble with it because she can't see much of anything through her red contact lenses. I ask if she'd rather I get a female crew member to do it and walk her though it verbally or just go ahead and forget it and ADR the noises in later in a sound booth. She says something like "I'm a film student too, I know how much it sucks when the actors are a pain in the ass about tech stuff. Let's just go take care of it."

We walk off together to a bathroom on the "set" (the set of course being an actual suburban house, so it's just an actual bathroom). I get the radio pack and cord and mic and body tape ready. "Ok, how do you wanna do this?" "I guess you're pretty good at all this sound equipment stuff?" "Yeah, I know what I'm doing," I answer honestly. "Alright, let's just keep this between us," she says, blushing a little, and grabs hold of the bottom of her white top and lifts it up above her breasts in the classic Mardi Gras-style flashing pose, revealing her pale belly and very small breasts with nipples so incredibly pale pink they almost vanish into the breast skin around them.

I, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable, resist the urge to make any comment or joke. I sit on the edge of the bathtub, face to tits, basically, and immediately start taping the body mic to her chest above her left breast, using only my finger tips and not touching the breast at all. (Unlike in my previous stories, I've actually had a decent amount of real-life sex at this point, so I'm able to keep any bugged-eye reactions in check - not to say I didn't still react that way in my mind, of course!) However, that said, there was no real looking away, since I had to apply the lavalier - I was staring right at her breasts from less than a foot away.

"These red contacts suck," she tells me.

"Oh yeah?" I kind of laugh, looking up and briefly making eye contact as I rub the tape down onto her upper breast.

"Yeah, they don't hurt exactly, but they feel weird."

I keep my eyes down this time, watching her breasts move up and down a little as she breathes. I can feel her heart beating a little fast in nervousness through her chest, though her nipples stay soft in the warm bathroom. "How about the fangs?"

"They don't hurt. It's hard to keep them in though, they're always falling out." I laugh as I adjust the mic upwards towards her head. "That sucks." "Yeah."

I worked quickly and professionally, and after about sixty seconds it was done, she pulled her top back down and kind of laughed and was like "Thanks. That was kind of awkward." "It's all good. If anyone asks we'll just say you put it on," I tell her.

As we exit the bathroom and get back to set (still with plenty of time before the shot goes off, as it's a complex tracking shot with lots of setup), she starts talking to me about her own idea for a film she's working on, a kind of elderly romcom set in a retirement home with over-80 actors. She then asks me about how senior year is going, etc. - weirdly, her flashing me and letting me touch her upper chest seems to have opened up her will to talk to me on set! We spent a lot of the last few hours of the shoot chit-chatting between shots. (Though the director was a good friend of mine, he was of course way too busy stressing with shots and actors and cameras and lights to chit-chat at all, so she was my conversation buddy for the day.) What had happened in the bathroom was not discussed at any point between me and her or me and anyone else, though it lingered in the air, unspoken.

Interestingly, she mentioned having a boyfriend (I wasn't disappointed by this, I had no plans of trying to get with her; I had a girlfriend at the time too). Here's the question I really want answered (and at this point, of course, will never know): Did she tell her boyfriend what had happened on set that day? Or did she keep it between us and us alone? And if she did tell him, was he turned on? Pissed? Indifferent? Did they fuck while talking about it? It's a mystery I'll be forever curious about!

Either way, the rest of the shoot went just fine. I graduated the very next month and never saw her again. But, as you can tell by me sharing this story now, I never forgot!
Old 11-04-2015, 03:29 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default A famous actress in the 1930's

I remember seeing an old black and white photo of a famous actress from the 1930's, perhaps Joan Blondell, who supposedly would walk around the set nude once every movie just to reward all the guys working behind the scenes and lusted after her. She had a great figure and shaved, if I remember correctly. I would love to see that photo again.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2015, 03:44 PM

Thanked 1,516 Times in 88 Posts
Default This what you are thinking of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
I remember seeing an old black and white photo of a famous actress from the 1930's, perhaps Joan Blondell, who supposedly would walk around the set nude once every movie just to reward all the guys working behind the scenes and lusted after her. She had a great figure and shaved, if I remember correctly. I would love to see that photo again.
In addition to attached photos see here: http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/3..._blondell.html
Attached Thumbnails
allegedlyjoanblondell.jpg   blondell3.jpg  

Old 11-06-2015, 12:22 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default It brought back memories

I really appreciate your post. I remember seeing her pics in my dad's men's magazines as a young kid. I recall getting boners looking at her pics so many years ago. What a hottie and the first that I can recall that was shaved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 02:08 AM

I started this thread over a year ago and kind of drifted away and completely forgot about it! But since I've gotten back into reading and posting on this forum I figure it is time to come back and post the rest, one more full length story and then I'll do kind of a wrap-up "short story collection" post of miscellaneous stories that won't fill a whole post...

Story #6: Swim time

I'll hasten through the preamble quicker than in my previous stories: Junior year, our class project is to film TV pilots, i.e. 22-30 minutes for comedy or 42-50 minutes for drama short films that would be the hypothetical first episodes of TV shows, so introducing conflicts/cast/setups that would work towards a full series and not needing to wrap up with a proper ending concluding the story like you would in a conventional film.

This one girl in my class is directing a family sitcom sort of comedy pilot about a guy who drops out of college and moves back home upon which his parents treat him more like a roommate than son and make him join the family business and work for rent; the main cast consists of the protagonist, his parents, little sister, some high school friends from hometown, etc. Crew of about ten people, I'm doing the sound and boom mic once again (I seemed to end up in this role a lot for some reason!).

Part of the joke of the pilot is that since the parents now treat the son as more of a roommate they now drink and swear around him and do inappropriate stuff more. In one scene in the script the son comes home to the backyard where there is a swimming pool to find his mom swimming topless in bikini bottoms, he said something like "Ugh, mom, can't you put something on?", she swims towards the side of the pool and says something like "My house, my rules!" and then they exchange ten or so lines of plot exposition dialogue about his job and living situation with him standing at the edge of the pool and her propped up on her arms at the edge with him looking down at her before he walks off.

Unlike all my previous stories from film school which all centered around college age girls, the subject here was an older woman, old enough to believably play the mom of a college student of course, late 40s or maybe 50 (I didn't ask, obviously!) but a good-looking and fit late 40s or 50, the looks of someone who has kept up a relatively busy amateur acting hobby, brown haired with a kind of short "mom haircut" and relatively thin and, despite some wrinkles and whatnot, pretty damn good looking for her age all things considered.

A few days into filming we hit this page in the script and go to the backyard pool (all the scenes at the house were shot in and around an actual suburban house). The director, me, eight or so other crew people, and the main son actor are there, and the actress playing the mom comes out in a robe. Now, unlike some of my previous stories I'm not really privy to the director/actress exchanges here (in fact to my memory I literally never said a single word to the actress here, before during or after the story in this post), the two of them and the son actor talk for a little bit while I sit with the boom mic and wait, then the director talks to lighting and camera, and then she calls for us to all get in position for the shot and the actress slips off her robe, and, yes, to my huge delight (I'd read the script and knew this scene was coming) the actress is doing this all sans visual tricks: She is topless in bikini bottoms, just like the character in the script.

Now, like her face, her body has a few wrinkles and is obviously not that of a young woman by any means, but she's kept it fit. She looks good, only the tiniest bit of belly fat, small breasts that have sagged little to none with age, little reddish nipples. (I have to make all these observations while not obviously staring and pretending to be professional, of course, but she's dressed in just these bikini bottoms for the next half hour - albeit 29 minutes of that half hour being in the pool, but still - so I have plenty of time to!)

She gets in the pool, camera is in position, I swing the boom mic over her, and action is called. She swims towards the camera facing her like she's supposed to and she and the son actor exchange all their dialogue. Awesomely, she doesn't just hang onto the edge of the pool with her hands and the water up to her shoulders, but actually pulls herself up onto her arms and her breasts come above the water line for several lines of dialogue!

We did fives takes I believe with her topless in that pool: One master wide shot from further back showing both her and the son actor in frame, three angled down looking at her in the pool from the son's POV kind of, and one tracking dolly shot from behind the son for when we the viewer first see she is topless in the pool. (Then we did a few shots up towards the son actor from her POV, but she wasn't actually topless for any of that, just delivered her dialogue off camera.)

The entire set actually stayed super professional despite rest of us being 20 year old college kids and this being a comedy, no real giggling or jokes outside of the ones in the script delivered by the actors. I think that, funnily enough and despite her obviously not actually being the mom of anyone on set, the presence of a much older more professional-seeming lady reminded people of being around a teacher or something and caused everyone to be on best behavior.

We got through it all pretty quick though, and before long she was back out of the pool. I'd love to say she hung out topless for any longer than necessary, but that would sadly be a lie; she grabbed and re-donned the robe the second the director confirmed she had the footage. That said, she didn't do any kind of hand bra or anything when walking out of the pool, she walked out straight-backed, hands by her sides, not walking any faster than average casual walking speed, her bare tits pointed at about a dozen college students for the ten seconds or so before she got to the robe.

Then she went back inside and got changed into her kitchen scene outfit while we moved the production into the kitchen.

Two things make this story distinct from all the ones I've posted before in this thread: One, the naked woman at the center of it was an actual real grown-up. And (despite people I've told this story to in real life making jokes like, "Ew, naked fifty year old, haha!") having this mature woman topless on set with nothing else but a bunch of college kids was legitimately erotic.

And two, unlike all my previous stories which involved nudity on set but no real nudity in-camera, the finished cut of this TV pilot (which I saw just once - it was screened for us in class after completion) did include a couple of bona fide shots totaling maybe ten seconds of this woman's breasts, nipples coming above the water line of the swimming pool completely visible, well-lit and in frame. I saw she had a wedding ring on and I have to wonder how aroused her husband was hearing about it and seeing it, as I assume the director sent DVDs of the project to the whole main cast.

Tags
actress, nude scenes

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022