uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2016, 06:36 AM

Default first time topless

Day 1 Earlier this year we where on holidays in cyprus with a cpl we have known for many years Carol and John . One day we where sunbathing and while me and John where ogling some of the girls topless we decided to chauve our wives and dare them to go topless,this was nt going to be easy I knew Sharon had never been topless and John assured me Carol hadn't either.I kept on at Sharon and said no one on the beach apart from me and John would ever see you again and im sure John wont tell anyone it didnt seem like either of us where getting anywhere so we decided to go to the bar.
On returning I noticed that Sharon and Carole had moved to the middle two sunloungers and where looking rather nervous.They lokked at each other and nodded when they saw us returning both reached behind there backs released there tops and removed them and in what seemed like one movement both turned and lay on there stomaches we got a quick peep and for now it was a start.that night we talked about it in the bar we all admited it was a horny experiance. Day 2 The girls had earmarked the 2 inner sunloungers and from the begining went topless they even lay on there backs for long periods of time we thought of more dareing things for them and came up with they had to go for a dip still topless we where met with a resounding no chance from them both so decided to think of something else while they whispered togeather then Carole said if we do you have to wait on hand and foot for the rest of the day and night we agreed with that i visibley sew them both gulp before getting up and walking to the sea on there way back to both John and my amazement they walked straight through a group of 5 young lads and even stopped to talk without trying to cover up i was so horny i didnt dare stand up for 10 minutes neither did John.
Things moved from beach to hotel while out at night a lot of flirting went on and To our surprise Carole and Sharon had come up with there dare and it was that i went to John and Caroles room and John Came to Sharon and my room to get ready for the following night out this was agreed, after more horny fun on the beach we returned to the hotel and i was told that Carol had taken my clothes for that nigh to her room and Johns where in our room John and i agreed to meet in the bar and swap room keys so after a quick drink of i wandered to Carol room and he to Sharon i hadnt thought of or neither had John i later found out had bothered to tell the girls that we would be going straight to our NEW rooms so in i walked no sign of Carole but i could here the shower so i began to get changed id already had a shower in my room dam anyway i was just pulling on my pants when the bathroom door opened and out walked Carol compleatly naked she instinktivley covered her pussy and boobs and blushed furiously me pants halfway up with a growng horn as hard as a rock stiring at her she spun returned to the bathroom then reappeared with a towel wrapped round her we now both laughed Carol collected her undies for the night and went to return to the bathroom untill i sighed and called her chicken she looked me in the eye through her undies on the bed still looking me in the eyes dropped the towel nervously smiled at me and proceded to get dressed i just watched with my horn and tongue hanging out she seemed to be getting into this as she even fastened her stockings before putting on her panties nearly the entire time she looked me straight in the eyes witch i found extreemly horny at this time i wondered what had happened in my room with John and Sharon the phone rang bringing me back to earth Carole answered it and said see u in 5 mins then then told me it was Sharon they where on there way to the bar carol finished getting ready took me by the arm and we left for the bar.
At the bar Sharon and John where waiting with the drinks already in as we got there Carole and Sharon just started giggling and went to the toilets John looked at me and said well you first i replied he told me that he had got there as Sharon was just in stockings and sussies and pulling her panties on and had got a little glimpse of what he thought was a shaved pussy and just what i like he said (i was kind of more horny now knowing he had caught a glimpse) Carole is only bpartily shaved he added i know i said his eyes open wide and said how so i told him exactly what had happened he couldnt believe it and said i didnt think she would have the nerve to do that then went quiet for a moment kind of jealous now youve seen more of Carole than i have of Sharon well i will try and get her to make it even later to this he smiled.The rest of the night was taken drinking and flirting the bar was emptying so we decided to go back to John N Caroles room and carried on drinking when i mentioned that John was jealous as i had seen more of Carole than he had of Sharon she said aww we will have to put that right stood up pulled the straps of her dress of her shoulders and just let the dress drop twirled round and sat back down as though she had just took her coat of 2 instant hard ons john said to me well nearly even Sharon looked at me stood up gulped reached to her panties pulled them off and tossed em to John turned round so we all saw her compleatly nude i nearly came in my pants John was as hard as me and looked embarrased when his cock was straining his pants as he stood up to get some more drinks to looking horrifiedand saying we are out of booze we have some Sharon said why dont you go and get it better idea i said you go like you are(our room was about 150 feet down the corridor)no way she said Carole will come with you John said will i said Carole yeah get your kit of im begining to feel the odd one out said Sharon Carol stood up pulled her tongue out at John turned to me bent to get hold of the hem of her dress lifted it and removed it over her head droped it then did what Sharon had done earlier removed and tossed her panties to me 2 husbands fully dressed with bulging rock hard dicks 2 wives just in stockings and suspender belts (which they had agreed with each other to wear)ready and sort of willing to make a journey down the hall past 2 lifts and several rooms and a vending area naked then return carrying booze wow of they went we watched as they walked slowly and you could almost see them shaking we all heard the lift arrive and we sew the doors begin to open as they rushed to the safety of our room a elderly cpl got out and give us a dirty look but the 2 young guys smiled how much had they seen ? my room door opened Sharons head popped out coast clear to see them both still in stockings carrying beer running down the corridor will be with me forever
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wigancpl For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s