Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2023, 03:13 AM

Default REQUEST : Should I continue?

Hi to all !
I wrote this story in French and then had it translated by ChatGPT.
I would like your opinion, to know if it's worth it for me to continue this story. If you think so, you could help me by posting photos related to the narrative.
Thank you.

Pablo massaged Julie's legs at length.
He started at the sole of her foot and slowly worked his way up to the top of her thigh. Not a centimeter of skin escaped his soft hands with a pleasantly firm touch. Argan oil flowed generously! Pablo occasionally added a small spurt of saliva, under Julie's complicit gaze. She felt happy, relaxed, and regenerated. Gently and without a word, Pablo turned her over onto her stomach, his hands palpating her calves and thighs, always stopping at the beginning of her buttocks. Julie was grateful for this restraint, which heightened her desire.

When Pablo finally slipped his long flaccid penis between her shiny calves, Julie let out a sigh, anticipating this moment. The friction of his penis and the smooth sliding of his balls over Julie's shapely calves excited Pablo. In this position, he also enjoyed the view of Julie's ass, her round and plump buttocks, the cleft that traced a path to the little star-shaped door and the silky and moist slit. Pablo was so hard now, he left the calves to go higher up between Julie's thighs, making sure his glans sometimes tickled his mistress's intimacy. Half-lifting herself up, she turned her head towards Pablo with a smile:

"I love feeling you harden, are you going to fuck me? I feel you so close, be careful, hold back, I want you to fuck me, to take my pussy and my ass."

Julie knew these words excited Pablo, that he made terrible efforts to hold back his orgasm, but she continued to excite him with her voice and gaze.

"I want you to fuck me, do you hear me, Pablo? I want you to take me like a b*tch from behind, to fuck my pussy and to fuck my ass, see how wet I am, you know how much of a sl*t I can be."

She had taken on a sweet little girl's voice to utter her last words. Pablo clenched his teeth, contracted his buttocks, making every effort to hold back his orgasm.

Matching her actions to her words, she spread her buttocks and slid two fingers deep into her little hole. With her other hand, she pressed her mound and rubbed her clitoris. Pablo couldn't take it anymore, Julie was torturing him, he grasped his penis with a full hand, only three quick and dry thrusts were enough to make him explode. Long jets of hot cum fell onto Julie's back, even reaching her hair.

Julie loved the feeling of sticky cum on her naked skin, Pablo had emptied himself but he was still hard.

"Fuck me," she ordered, "take my pussy with your cock, my fingers are enough for my ass. Come on, take me, make me your wh*r*, your submissive b*tch, fuck me, I want to cum with your cock!

She had turned over onto her back, both hands under her buttocks, spreading them, legs raised, offering Pablo her vulva and anus without any shame. Julie knew in advance the effect these words would have on Pablo, she knew him so well! Indeed, as soon as she finished yelling these vulgar words, Pablo instantly lost his erection! The long, thick penis that had just spurted streams of burning cum curled up into a ridiculous, wrinkled accordion. Exactly what Julie wanted !

Our charming little couple loved domination-submission games and regularly reversed roles. Today, it was Julie's turn to play the dominatrix. She burst out laughing at the flaccid and still wet penis, closed her fist and raised her pinkie finger, then sucked on the last phalanx while looking up at the sky.

"Go fetch!" she exclaimed to Pablo, who retrieved a handful of small red leather

Without a word, head down, he presented himself from behind, wrists crossed, and Julie tied them. While brushing her fingers over Pablo's buttocks, she made him turn and addressed his penis directly:

"I'm going to make you hard, you know, very hard. I'm going to make you cum too, but you won't orgasm, I promise you that."
Then she tied his balls and the base of his penis.

"Spread your legs, bend your knees."

With the back of her left hand, she gently caressed his balls, then let a finger slide over the string, her right hand caressing the inside of his thighs, moving towards the perineum, lingering on the base of the buttocks, then her middle finger slowly slid along the buttock crease, without ever penetrating it.

"Bend your legs a little more, I want to see your thighs harden, like at the gym. You're going to take it hard, my little Pablo, my little sl*t."

She smiled, detached, distant. Her hand closed gently around the balls, gripping them firmly, pulling them down, releasing them, tapping them, pinching the skin between two fingers, stretching it in all directions.
Pablo moaned, his thighs trembled; it had been five minutes already in this position, his muscles were taut, but he held on for now. His balls reddened, swelled, and his penis remained flaccid. Each caress between his buttocks made him shiver and tremble, he felt ridiculed and at Julie's mercy. Julie had never treated him like this before, never been so cruel, so hard. He feared that she had heard about his little secret, but how could she have known that ten days earlier he had been blown by a co-worker in the company restroom during lunch break? Julie was now looking at him, she had let go of him and was slowly sucking on her right thumb, deeply, covering it with saliva.

"Turn around now, my little sl*t, no, no, don't stand up, knees well bent, like that, yes; spread your legs a little more and lean forward slightly."

Her hand grabbed his balls and pulled them back while her thumb pressed against the anus and massaged it by turning it.

"You know Pablo, I really wanted you to fuck me, and actually I still do. But it's too late, it's a shame, everything could have been different, it was up to you."

She said these words very seriously without humor, without irony, as a true reproach.

Pablo couldn't help but think of Clara, the cock-sucking co-worker, so greedy and eager for cum who didn't want anyone to touch her but had masturbated in front of him while he jerked off. That girl must be crazy! She had dragged him into the company restroom, lowered his pants and underwear, sat him on the toilet seat, all without hardly saying a word, and blew him, directly: she didn't want him to touch her, not even a stroke on the cheek or hair, she constantly pushed his hand away, he had then let her do it and barely two minutes later he had exploded in her mouth, not knowing where to put himself; she stood up, leaning against the door of the stall, she looked at him with one hand in her panties, mechanically touching herself "Go ahead, jerk off now," he obeyed, rediscovering his adolescent sensations in the peep shows of Tiquetonne street.

Julie's thumb's first joint now penetrated him, she turned it, trying to dilate him, her hand still gripping his swollen and painful balls, his thighs no longer holding:

"I'm going to fall," he warned,

"That's all I ask for! Get down on your knees, on all fours, spread your thighs wide and arch your back, offer me your ass, head in the pillow."

He assumed the position that Julie ordered him to take, hands tied behind his back, defenseless, thinking that this was how he would have liked to take that fat b*tch Clara. He thought back to her looking at him with a sneer, a hand in her string, while he jerked off at lightning speed, like a teenager. Julie was now penetrating him with her whole thumb and jerking him off vigorously with her other hand, sitting astride his calf, rubbing her crotch and he felt her wet pussy going back and forth, imagining her hips undulating in small circles.

The shame he felt at being treated this way and the excitement caused by memories of Clara and his unfulfilled desires brought about a brutal erection.

"There, you're hard, you're really hard, now you're going to suffer, believe me!"

Julie had never masturbated him like this before: she squeezed his cock with all her strength, then released it, alternating fast strokes with excruciatingly slow caresses, releasing the pressure of her hand, making herself light as if to offer him a respite before brutally attacking him again. Her thumb plunged in and out of his gaping anus, making suction noises.

"You're hurting me, keep going, it feels so good!"

At the bottom of the pillow, he thought he could see Clara's ass jerking under his attacks, her large buttocks trembling and spreading to offer him the vision of a third eye staring at him fixedly, he imagined her two heavy breasts beating and rubbing against the tiled floor of the toilet.

Being humiliated and mistreated by his own wife while fantasizing about another woman excited him to a degree he never imagined. His cock was hard, tense, burning, he felt more aroused than ever, but he didn't feel pleasure, on the contrary, his cock was so stiff that it hurt, his tied up balls were also causing him pain, and his dilated anus would have liked to receive a caliber much greater than Julie's thumb.

"Fuck me, fuck me, please, make me come," he begged.

"I warned you," Julie replied, "you won't come, even if you will eventually ejaculate."

She now held his penis between her thumb and index finger, sliding it up and down, massaging the head, then releasing the grip, just letting her index finger slide from the scrotum to the meatus.

As soon as he had come for the second time in front of Clara, she had leaned towards him and spat in his face. "Was that good, you little sl*t?" Then she slapped him, once, very hard, on the left cheek.
Every time he thought back to that slap, his heart raced. Since then, she had never spoken to him again, except out of professional obligation, she ignored him, worse, she denied him.

Julie continued to destroy his ass, balls, and cock. He no longer wanted anything, just for it to stop, whether he had an orgasm or not.

She made him stand up and, sitting on a chair next to him, she now masturbated him very quickly for a few seconds and then released him, throwing her hand in the air as if indicating the right direction for the semen to go, she waited a few seconds, and, as nothing came, started again. The pain of this little death that never came was nothing compared to the humiliation he felt of being reduced to a machine for getting hard and ejaculating.

She was nothing either, compared to the pain of being in Julie's hands

With his eyes closed, as Julie tormented him, he imagined himself lying on the carpet of his small office, wedged between the wall and the side of the rolling file cabinet, next to the waste bin, completely naked, with Clara sitting on his face, pressing down with all her weight, barely letting him breathe, insulting him with every obscene and filthy word he could imagine, while he jerked off for her - "Jerking off, you little b*tch, little sl*t, little wh*r*, jerk off your cock for me, faster, faster, you little dog, little piece of shit, you're so slow, my God! You're so limp! Your poor fucking wife must be so bored with you, jerk off or I'll shit on you!" And as she rubbed her ass and vulva on his face, he came, yelling like a pig being slaughtered. Then she let out a long fart and stayed sitting on him. Ah! If only she could slap him again!

He ejaculates, without realizing it, without feeling anything, into the void.

With his hands tied behind his back, he is there, pitiful, in the middle of the living room, still erect. Julie unties him:

"Clean the floor! Lick up your cum and go wash yourself, you stink!"

And she goes to bed. He falls asleep late, dreaming of Clara, trying to come up with plans to reconnect with her. But there was never a connection, this affair could just as easily never have happened, it could just be a figment of his imagination, since this woman has shown him no interest, no attention since then. Who knows if he dreamed up this story? And this idea both saddens and relieves him. Beside him, Julie moans in her sleep, she dreams and touches herself. Pablo smiles: Julie says his name.
The Following User Says Thank You to guilem For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Submissive 3

4m:36s

09-18-2021
Creepshots35

8m:00s

03-09-2022
HL vid 04

1m:24s

03-13-2020
Bikini Booty Ass in Beach