photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-28-2017, 04:27 AM

Default coutry couple

You guys may know me as country couple. I decided to make a new account and post it all under the same thread. Ill probably start by posting all my old stuff so its easier to find and keep up with.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 04:33 AM

Ill give you guys a little background on us. Im 22 and she is 21 and we have been married for two years. She is 5'1 and 240 lbs. White. Brown hair. Green eyes. 44DD bra size.

After our first year of marriage things started getting a little boring in the bedroom. I was getting more frustrated with it than her.

One day before we started fooling around i jokingly told her we needed to find a 3rd. She said she didnt want to play with another girl. I told then her i meant a guy and she said ohhh maybe lol. That wasnt the answer i expected so it kind of went from there.

After telling her I was serious about it she agreed to make a profile on a couple of websites.

At first she was very hesitant to let a stranger come to our house so i had a guy come over and we waited for her to get home from work. When she came home and found that he had drove over 20 miles to get to our house, she was basically forced into it.

With this guy, she felt a little uncomfortable getting naked in front of him, so I started massaging her shoulders to loosen her up and laid her down on our bed on her back. She wouldn't take her shirt or bra off but I finally ended up getting her pants and underwear off.

To ease into things I let him come over and eat her out. She wasn't really getting wet but acted like she enjoyed it. So when the sex part came we had to use a lot of lube. I gave him some instruction and went and laid with her, held her hand and told her what was about to happen.

I said " sugar, this guy is going to lube up really good, then nail you in your pussy, and right before he cums, he will pull out and stick in in your ass. So I will need you to turn over and be as relaxed as possible. Any time you want to stop, let me know." She agreed with what I just told her and turned over onto her hands and knees.

Once the initial penetration happened she became more and more excited. This guy was only a little bigger than me so it was like our sex, but toward the end he pulled out, warned her again, and stuck it in her ass. He thrusted about 5 or 6 more times and she was gasping and moaning until releasing his load.

After that he left and said "call me if you want me to come over again." The rest of the night I spent talking about my wife with her experience, while cleaning the cum from her ass.

She told me that she liked him but wanted to try a couple different guys before we chose to be our long term bull.

In our experiences, she gradually loosened up more and more as we tried more guys out. The next guy, after fooling around with him, told us that he had a pain fetish and wanted to brand/tattoo his initials on my wife to fulfill his "causing women pain" fantasy. We basically told him that we might do that in the future, and if we ever wanted to explore that fantasy we would call him. The next guy was old, and had a hard time cumming and we like cum play so that would never work.

We searched online for over 2 months before finding a guy. The guy we picked was a handsome black guy that was 6'2 and 220 lbs. He is very respectful and we arrange play dates a couple times a month. She and I both enjoy it even though all I normally do is watch.

They have no sexual limitations at all. I have seen them do just about everything. The most fun time for me is when we called the guy with the pain fetish over and our new bull at the same time. My wife had wanted a heart on her butt or boob for a long time so I convinced her to have it branded on. She agreed and I watched our new bull hold her down while the pain guy heated up the iron. She told me she wanted it but I could see the anticipation in her eyes. Once the iron was hot he quickly came over and pressed it to her body. She yelled out loud for a few seconds until he pulled it off.

After she looked at it in the mirror she was happy with the results and agreed to a gangbang situation with all of us and that was very fun for all of us.

About 6 months ago we found out she was pregnant. It's so cute, she just started showing. I'm 100% sure its the black guys because I always use a condom with her and he doesn't. Little afraid of what people will think when we have a mixed baby but that's OK :-)

Anybody else have a similar experience?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 04:35 AM

Default #3

Good evening fellow users of OCC. I will give you guys a little update of how things are going for us and at the end I may have some questions or need some advice or opinions from you guys.*

Ok, let us get started. In our experience of how things work, we generally have better luck finding guys at bars and clubs than online. Most guys online have wives or girlfriends, end up not going through with it, or are not interested, or just want a one time hook up.

Well last week I had an out of state sales order that was going to have to be a couple day trip. My wife wanted to tag along. Originally i was taking a company car with another salesman and staying in a double hotel room with him. But since my wife wanted to go i drove separate and got a separate room.

All three of us drive to our destination the night before and arrive at our hotel room by 6pm. At this point the customers facility is closed so my coworker and I part ways and decide to meet back up at 10 in the morning for business. He heads to his room and my wife and I head to ours.

Upon arriving to our room she kicks her shoes off and gets out her laptop and posts on our dating site that we would consider a one time hook up for the night. It couldnt be ongoing anyway because we are so far from home.

Within the minute she started getting guys asking for our number. About the fourth or fifth guy to message us was a pretty decent looking black guy in his mid twenties that was about a 20 minute drive from our hotel. His name is TJ. We arrange to meet him in the lobby and have some drinks in the hotel bar and see where it goes.

He gets there and he is pretty clean. Not a bad looking guy. Height/Weight proportionate. We order a round of shots and he pays (surprisingly) And begin to talk.

He explains to us how he had never heard of our lifestyle before but would like to explore it. I tell him that he can do whatever he and my wife wanted and i would just watch. He is kind of unsure about having an audience but eventually agrees.

We took him up to our room and i begin to undress Stephanie. I have her raise her arms and take her shirt off and help her get her bra off. "Turn around and show TJ" i told her. She spun around with the most confident demeanor and pressed her tits together and looked right at him. TJ looks at me and says "Wow man, your wifes tits are beautiful."

We both thanked him for his kind words. "Ok babe can you lay down on your back for me?" i asked politely.

She did and she slid her pants off and kicked them to the foot of the bed. "You want to see me rub my p*ssy TJ?" she asked with excitement. He nodded yes.

She pulled her thong off to the side and began rubbing herself and i could see a bulge in his pants growing. He looks over at me while stephanie is playing with herself and has a "May I?" look on his face.

"Whenever you are ready just go for it" i explain, "she will do anything just say what and when." He undresses and goes to her head and she gives him the sloppiest bj i have ever seen. With each bob of her head i can see the pleasure in his eyes as he gets closer and closer to climax. Right before he c*ms he pulls out of her mouth and stops himself.

He walks around to the end of the bed and climbs on it and plants himself right between her spread legs. He pulls her soaking wet thong off and tosses it. He rubs the tip of his d*ck on the outside before he penetrates, but as soon as he enters her, her eyes go back in her head in pleasure with every inch she takes. This guy must have had a lot of stamina because he gives it to her for about 45 minutes straight before pulling out and having her finish jerking him.

We both really enjoyed him but we still dont have a long term guy chosen.

We got back to our home town and we continued our search. They opened a new night club that we will try out when they open next week but we will have to go get her pretty again.

Now for the advice part. How should she dress? I need something that says "I want to be used."

She has acryllic nails with white tips and red toenails. Hair is medium length brown and straightened. She is 5'1 240 lbs and 44DD bra. She wears about a 20 to 22 size in pants and dressed and maybe an xl2 or xl3 top.

We need sexy outfit ideas. Pants, Shorts, Dresses, Shirts, Tops, Shoes (preferably that shows her toes), etc. Any ideas welcome. Website links to online stores are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

PS: remember we are going for a "Use me" look.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 04:36 AM

Default #2

Hello guys! Here is another update from my previois thread. As many of you all know i love sharing my wife and she became pregnant. Well not long after she had the baby our bull moved about 300 miles away so we are in a little situation.

For those new readers before i get to deep into the story my wife is short, 240 lbs BBW and 22 years old.

After not having much luck online with most guys excuse being that my wife was a BBW or didnt want me watching while they had sex, we turned to a local club.

We woke up friday morning and expected the club to be very busy that night so i wanted my wife stephanie to look hot! We started off the day by taking her to the salon and getting her a fresh hair cut, a pedicure, her nails done, and i even bought her a new outifit. And let me tell you she did look very sexy. She had medium length straight brown hair with blond highlights, a white tank top with a half jacket over (no bra), a short denim skirt (no panties and a shaved vag), and a pair of toe exposing high to show off her bright toes. Also a set of acrylic nails and her make up done professionally. We spent a lot of money for this but wanted it to be perfect.

That night when we arrived at the club, we walked in, got carded, and found a table to sit at. We both order a shot of tequila to calm us and begin to socialize.

I waved a guy over and he comes and sits down with us. He is an older guy. Maybe in his late forties. I ask him how his night is going so far. He says good but he explains to me that he is there celebrating his 25 year high school reunion with about 20 or so guys and theyre all sitting in the reserved room.

I explained to him why we were there and what we were looking for and he acted interested a little. He asked us if we were free that night. I excitedly told him we were. After a few minutes of discussing our fantasies i find out a few things about this guy. He doesnt mind that my wife is half his age, and he doesnt mind that she is a bbw.

My wife and I are really both liking this guy and i can feel we are about to leave with him. But before we get up and pay my wife begins to open up and explains to Mike that gangbangs really turn her on

Mike quickly stands up and races back to his high school friends. I thought maybe he had been disgusted with what my wife told her but he returns shortly with shocking but exciting news.

He explains that he has 9 friends over there interested in coming over to my place if we all want to play together. My wife was very turned on and told mike and I that this was something she always wanted to try. We gave the men, 10 guys total, our number and address and just told them to come in at midnight.

Before Mike went back, he looked over at me and said "Have her ready by the time we get there." Then he winked and continued drinking with his

We paid our tab and got up and headed straight home in a cab, it was about 10:30 now and both of us were pretty tipsy from the tequila. But we manage to move our from upstairs in our bedroom to the living room (bedroom is to small for 10 guys).

I then hear the doorbel. I answer it and explain to them that she is ready to go. They all follow me to the living room and i tell them they can start. They all begin by undressing and stroking themselves to the scene of my naked wife on our bed. My wife then yells out "Dont be easy on me boys, do what you want."

They are all standing around her stroking when Mike asked her to lay on her back. The guy at her feet climbed on top of her. He roughly grabbed her by the neck and starting kissing her all over the face. "How do you like that?" He asked and she smiles and says she wants more.

At this point he slips his rod in and begins thrusting it back and forth as Mike is at the top of our bed thrusting his back and forth in her mouth. She has always been good and not gagging for me but Mike was pretty big so she was slobbering all over everything and gagging while mumbling Harder, Harder, Harder!.

After releasing his load they all take turns f*cking her in her p*ssy and each guy does it twice while mike remains at her head. At this point all her make up is smeared and there is cum just pouring out of her hole when they tell me to flip her over. I flip her over and there is a cum stain on our bed at least 12 inches across. I lay her upper half on the bed then 2 guys take over. One guy puts her head to the pile of cum and makes her lick it, which she gladly does while the other guy fingers her butthole.

They all take turns hitting from the back. By the time they were done stephanie was so sore but i could tell she had fun. Hopefully we get to do it again!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 04:39 AM

Default #4

Hey guys, got some more news for you that we think is pretty exciting.

First of all, if you havent read my previous stories on the non fiction part, be sure to check them out. Be sure to drop a comment as well. We would love to hear from you all.

Anyway, without further ado, here goes.

Its been a while since my wife had sex, and i could tell she was getting a little upset. She wanted to plan another night at the club to try to find an ongoing bull. We discussed things and i told her that we should try dressing her a little more revealing. She seemed to think it was a good idea.

We started looking at dresses. We ended up buying a black one online that had an open back, and was very low cut in the bust, and went about to her knees. After receiving it, we had it tailored to be shorter and stop about halfway between her crotch and knees. This is definitely the most revealing dress she has ever worn out in public.

So saturday rolls around and we hit up the salon. This time she gets some bleach blond highlights and her hair straightened. She gets her makeup professionally done as well. Lots of dark eye makeup and bright red lipstick. She also gets her nails done, but leaves them much longer than usual.

When we walked out of the salon, im not gonna lie, she looked like a cheap hooker. That really isnt my thing but hopefully it is for some other guy. We went home, she put the dress and her new stilettos on and we headed out.

When we walked into the club instantly my wife started turning heads. Im not sure if they were staring out of disgust, thinking that someone of her size shouldn't dress like that, or if they thought she was sexy. Either way they were staring.

We made our way through the crowd of people and found an empty table to sit at. About 20 minutes had passed when i got up to go to the bathroom. While i was in there my wife was hit on 3 times but they didnt like our lifestyle. When i came back an older man that was probably in his early 50s kept looking over at her, so i got up and went to talk to him. He said he would play but had a wife so he couldn't be ongoing. It was about 7pm and i gave him our address and said be there at midnight. He smiled then walked up to the bar.

I then went back to the table to tell Stephanie that we got a play date tonight and found her sitting with a black guy that just so happen to be one of our neighbors. He is black, about 6'4, probably 250 and he is 41 years old. He lives by himself other than a couple kids that he has custody of on weekends. He is a really nice guy, and both of us are really enjoying his company.

We tell him all about our lifestyle and that we are looking for someone ongoing and he is definitely getting excited and acting interested. He then asked us what our requirements were, and my wife and I just kind of look at eachother because we never have thought of it before but we just start saying things like: sane, tall, fit, disease and drug free, big d*ck. He grins and says he meets all of those things. I pull him aside and ask him how big he really is and he says that he isnt sure because he has never measured but would be more than happy to show me.

Both of us disappeared into the mens room for a minute and both go in the stall on the end. He asks once again if i wanna see it and i nod yes. He pulls his pants down to his knees and pulls out the biggest d*ck i have ever seen. Its at least 10 inches long and about as big around as a soda can at the base. I tell him that my wife will love it.

We exit the bathroom and get in our vehicles and drive home. When we get there my wife and i and our neighbor all sit down at the kitchen table to discuss things. Once we all agree that this is definitely going to work out we head to the bedroom.

On our way upstairs, Stephanie goes ahead and strips down to her underwear and bra. She enters the bedroom first and plants herself down on the bed. She soon starts rubbing her p*ssy through her underwear as our neighbor pulls his d*ck out.

Stephanie then turns onto her back and hangs her head off the side of the bed an calls him over. Our neighbor slides his d*ck in her mouth slowly at first, with my wife gagging on every inch. Once he is all the way in, he begins to thrust very rapidly and violently with her gagging harder on every forward stroke. After a few minutes his hand begins to wander down to her chest where he pulls her very large breasts out of her bra and slides it over her head. He then caresses her boobs and squeezes and rubs them all while his rod is being sucked on.

When he moves down to her panties i can see that her crotch is soaked. He slides his fingers under her waistband and she raises her hips so her panties can be removed.

"Get on your hands and knees" he yells out. She eagerly complies and gets in the doggy style position. He comes up behind her and pushes his manhood in her all at once and i can see her whole body quivering with pleasure. For about 20 minutes he thrusts it in her back and forth as i can hear his hips slapping against my wifes ass.

"Where do you want the cum baby?" he asks my wife. With the sound of pleasure in her voice she replies "cum in my pussy!"

With both of them grunting and groaning, the rhythm slowed and he gave one more good push into her pussy before releasing his load into her. He then backed off and I walked over to her and she was filled to the max with gooey white cum. I scoop some out with my finger and have her taste it. She is definitely enjoying being the center of attention.

He then leaves and the older guy from the club shows up and he is into choking and bondage and stuff. We definitely had fun with him but its not something we would want to do long term but we may invite him back over sometime.

Later that night our neighbor calls and wants to be our long term bull which is very exciting. I feel like we have been waiting forever
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 11:38 PM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default creazy cpl

Sounds like you took my suggestion??...... put it all on one thread....
Old 10-01-2017, 05:24 PM

Yes GRITS i did. It was getting hard for me to keep up with it all myself. Been working on some more stories for you guys. We have had a lot of play dates but we try to only post the really interesting ones.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 12:35 PM

Default update

So as many of you already know my wife is a waitress at a local restaurant here in SC. I make great money and have told her before that she didnt have to work but she gets bored easily and likes having her own spending money.

Well, when we found our long term bull we had forgotten to update our profile on a social media site and say that we were no longer looking for the time being. About a month after that it was a monday night and she was waiting tables and one of her regular customers come in, an older guy probably in his 60s, and sits down in her section.

It wasnt a very busy night at all so he waves stephanie over and she walks over with her notepad and says "will it be the usual?" He shook his his head yes and grinned and replied "sit down with me i want to talk for a bit." she looked around to see if any of her managers were watching. They were all probably gone by now. It was Monday almost closing time and there were only him and her in the restaurant besides a waitress and a cook in the back. She thinks about it for a minute but decides to sit down with him since he is a nice guy, usually a big tipper, and her feet kind of hurt anyway.

Once she sits down he wastes no time telling her that he found our profile on that social media site and wanted to know what the chances of him getting to come home with her were.

She explained to him that she was very flattered but we already had a bull picked out and if things didnt work out we would give him a call. She took down his number then stood up and continued her job until closing.

When she got home, she came into the kitchen where i was and pulled out a wad of cash and a phone number from her pocket. I ask her how her night went and she explains to me what had happened with the older guy. She seems almost disappointed that she had to tell him no.

Inatantly i pull out my phone and call our bull. He doesn't answer but comes right over. We have a talk with him and ask if he minds a gangbang situation. He said he didnt as long as there was no guy on guy.

Then i have Stephanie call the old man from earlier and tell her to give him our address and come over.

When he rings the doorbell stephanie gets up and answers it naked and guides him to our room where our bull is naked in bed and im sitting in a chair across the room.

She starts on the older guy (chris) with a nice sloppy blowjob to get him hard then moves to our bull (john) and strokes and sucks him to get him hard. Once theyre both throbbing she gets chris to lay on his back where she jumps on top of him and rides him while john is tapping her ass from behind. Both guys have very nice stamina and this goes on for a while until john pulls her off chris. Lays her on her back and cums on her belly. Not even 5 seconds later chris sits up and cums on her belly as well.

It was a fun regular night but i got really excited after our bull left the next morning and steph was in the kitchen making breakfast for chris and I.

Chris and I were in the bedroom talking and I asked him what he did for a living and he told me that since he retired from the TV station he had been doing video recording and editing for people on the side and making pretty good money at it. He told me that he had a studio in the back half of his house with all kinds of microphones and video cameras and everything you needed to shoot and edit a high quality video. I asked him if he ever did amateur porn. He said no but wouldn't mind doing it for us free of charge.

We havent really talked much about doing amateur porn but my wife is kind of on the fence. She doesnt care for the idea but likes the thrill of it and will most likely follow through. My question is for you guys.

Keep in mind that she is a short white pale BBW and is into anything.

Do you know of any sites that let you upload amateur porn videos for free?

What kind of content do you guys want to see? Gangbangs? Solos? Anal? Etc?

Would you guys be into story lines or roleplay? If so please explain.

What about non pornographic intro videos like just telling our story and about our daily life? Yes or no?

Do you guys really wanna know her as a person or just see her naked and fucking?
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 08:43 AM

You kids are awesome! Would love to see some pics; various costumes, action shots... A waitress uniform! I am in SE NC, ride often in to SC... I'd love to know a waitress at a little stop along the way.! No expectations of sex or anything, just KNOWING, and knowing she knows... How Hot! Thanks for your posts, keep it up... You help keep me UP, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to sir_p2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiscrazycouple View Post

Do you know of any sites that let you upload amateur porn videos for free?

What kind of content do you guys want to see? Gangbangs? Solos? Anal? Etc?

Would you guys be into story lines or roleplay? If so please explain.

What about non pornographic intro videos like just telling our story and about our daily life? Yes or no?

Do you guys really wanna know her as a person or just see her naked and fucking?
You do know there is a video section on OCC right?!?!!?? I'll answer the other questions on behalf of all other members.... YES to all..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c