Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2014, 11:59 AM

Thanked 1,952 Times in 188 Posts
Wink

I must be doing something right - neighbour brought me round a quarter of a cake today that she baked last night
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2014, 05:57 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

nigbo we've noticed that once neighbors get over the initial shock many times they just accept the nudity as long as nothing offensive is happening. Sadly it's cooling off most places and next summer things could change. Enjoy your cake.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2014, 10:53 AM

Monday, I managed a good three quarters of an hour mowing my back lawn & trimming the lawn edges in the buff with my boner gadget sporting me a 7" dangler. Neighbour was in and had the overlooking upstairs bedroom & bathroom windows open.

Today she called to me over the hedge & said 'I've been meaning to have a word with you'. I thought 'Oh crap - she's going to complain'.

Better than that she's asked me round to sort out an electric toy for her youngster ! Seems she isn't too bothered after all - at least that's the way I am taking it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 03:41 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
....................................Today she called to me over the hedge & said 'I've been meaning to have a word with you'. .................she's asked me round to sort out an electric toy for her youngster ! Seems she isn't too bothered after all - at least that's the way I am taking it.
Yes, sounds like you have gained her acceptance! Excellent!

But for the repair job, I'd dress properly. Don't want to spoil it now!

But soon as you are done, be sure to appear in your yard.... naked.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 07:42 PM

Since this thread took a turn I'll tell a little about our little five acres here in the Florida boonies. Far from all of those tourist places in a part of the state slow to change. Some call it the Nature Coast. Others call it the Real Florida.

My wife and I had been nudists and exhibitionists for years while living in the midwest. When retiring to Florida we didn't want much. Just a place where we could at least sunbath nude and my wife could go topless in the yard most days without getting in trouble. By accident we ended up 175 miles farther north than where we'd planned on moving. Karma was working on our side. We found out many living where we are now came from further south because it was too crowded and too expensive. A wet tree branch falling on our motorhome caused us to live where we do now. An act of God, nature, Karma?

One of the first things we'd hear when we started looking at property in this area was "we run around neekid, we sit out in the morning and watch animals and drink coffee neekid, we do yard work neekid, we swim in our pool neekid..!" This was from mostly older people who didn't look like the neekid type! The longer we checked out the area, and after we did buy, we continued to hear how wonderful it is to go neekid. So we went neekid!

The older couple west of us didn't go neekid but they let us know they had seen us naked or Dollie topless and approved. We'd visit at the board fence while we were naked. I'd stand close to the fence so the center board hid my privates but Mrs S--- would see me. Nothing across the road but 80 acres of pine trees.
It was years before anyone moved into the empty place on the east side. All lots are fairly heavily wooded five acre places. Ocassionally I'd see the young man or woman mowing or doing yard work naked or nearly so. Even then it was just a quick look as it would be for them into our yard. One day the guy mentioned how we all do yard work. Nothing more was said. just a few laughs. In a few years they moved out of the rental house.

I was mowing and doing yard work several years naked by then and was used to it. Few vehicles came up our dead end road. I could see and hear them on the lime rock. I kept a bikini on my riding mower or near to quickly dress. Rarely needed it. The young mail lady passed around 1PM.. If I was out front I'd watch for her Jeep and hide in the small woods area. One day she caught me and waved. I was worried. A few days later I was riding the mower out near the fence when she drove our way. I rushed away from the wood fence and aimed the mower away from the road. The mail gal stopped, honked, and waved me to come over to talk. I didn't know what to do. She said she'd seen me mowing naked before and wanted a closer look. So I drove right up along the fence and we talked....as she looked.
Back then I seemed to keep an erection while bouncing on the mower. The 2" barbell in my foreskin may have helped. Cute thin blond mail lady staring and commenting kept it hard! Damned I really did worry about a government official seeing me naked. It's been years and lots of smiles from the mail lady.

Two guys maybe late 50's later moved on the east side. Their dad owns the place. Old dad and mom live in the last five acre place. He too mows in a tiny bikini. He's pulled up and chatted as I sat there naked on my mower. The two sons and the dad said they don't care if Dollie and I run around our place naked. Doesn't bother them. We have seen those two guys working very close to the lot line fence at times when Dollie is outside.

Unlike our little lot in the city in the midwest we did find our piece of paradise in the country. We've had friends over to swim and cook out on our back deck naked. A few car guy friends have caught us nude or nearly so. The most that's happened is I've gotten embarrassed a few times because I didn't get dressed fast enough or my swimsuit was to small.
Dollie doesn't get to tease delivery or maintenance men anymore, or cars passing our window. Been 20 years and we wouldn't trade it for any place in a city.
Attached Thumbnails
101_0012.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2014, 12:00 PM

Been & done the kiddies car sort out & she asked me back next day to fix a lock on her cupboard to stop the kids opening them. she talked a lot about her husband and problems with his family - mother-in-law in particular. Seems all is not as it should be in the camp. Not a mention of my 'gardening' - but she did say 'Nothing you do or say would surprise me'. From which I take it she accepts my 'eccentricities'. ( One of which is a V8 trike !! - I'm an ex biker)

Fixed the cupboard lock today.

As I left, I said I will waive my usual fee. 'What's your usual fee? she asked. 'For ladies - a blow job' was my reply. She laughed and said 'How about some samosas instead?' 'I'll settle for that then' was my reply.

At least she now knows I am interested in her! You never know if her husband & his family problems get too much for her ?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
( One of which is a V8 trike !! - I'm an ex biker)
As I left, I said I will waive my usual fee. 'What's your usual fee? she asked. 'For ladies - a blow job' was my reply. She laughed and said 'How about some samosas instead?' 'I'll settle for that then' was my reply.

At least she now knows I am interested in her! You never know if her husband & his family problems get too much for her ?
My wife does not do blow jobs. But for a ride on your V-8 trike she might.
We almost bought one looking like a red 57 Chevy when those first came out. It was at Daytona bike week and they agreed to deliver across the state. Next day we went to do the paper work and they backed out of the deal.
Stay friendly with the neighbor lady. Starting to sound good.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2014, 07:17 AM

used to have a Chevy Caprice Classic - nice motor. Nearly bought a 5.3 litre chevy engined trike - built in US by a BTW member - too long for my garage though.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2014, 12:46 PM

Well things have got a little more interesting in gaining my neighbours wifes personal confidence. My asian neighbours are both muslims - so I sent them both an e-card for their Eid festivity on Saturday. Both responded - but his went further & commented 'Am i a closet muslim?' He got my reply - basically 'Atheist' etc. His next reply turned into a rant about the West vs the muslim world (as these pricks do!) - so a couple of emails more were exchanged where he got more & more belligerent.

Today (am), I copied these to his wife in strict confidentiality - saying her husabnd was pompous & arrogant and even offensive with his attitude and pointed the finger at maybe his parents were to blame for his attitude problems citing their arrogant behaviour towards her & countering their claim she is 'ugly' by commenting that both my wife and I consider her a very pretty lady - which she is. Her in-laws seem to consider they can abuse her with outrageous comments with impunity.

Upshot is today (pm) I got a phone call from her husband apologising for his out of order email rant. I checked with her to see if she had prompted it after my email to her - she hadn't he'd done it of his own bat. She told me she appreciated very much my concern at her in-laws behaviour & it helped her self esteem to know others thought well of her.

I take it well knowing she has not discussed my confidential email with her husband and she is appreciative of my comments in her direction - so I have gained even more of her trust than I had hoped for.

This may be a slow journey, but I am sure I will get to know her more intimately as time goes on - especially as this type of muslim male has little regard for women. She says I experienced by email what she regulalry experiences - him ranting and raving having got the wrong end of the stick - only to realise his folly some time later on.

I can be very patient. Fingers crossed. Lets hope the in-laws keep on screwing up the scenario & she needs to talk. Husband seems to side with his mother - frightened to death of her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 05:37 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Nigbo,

Your story just took a wrong turn for me. I'd be really careful. As somebody who has been the victim of stalkers... yes, that's multiple... I need to warn you what a crazy husband is capable of. I had one husband go ballistic because I dated his wife before they even met! Seriously... WTH!?!?

How did he find out? e-mail. She kept her emails from years prior and he found out her password and secretly logged into her account and began sending emails as her (totally screwed up). Luckily I sensed something was wrong and long story short... I contacted a lawyer and they threatened him and that was the end of it.

The moral of the story: That email might be confidential now, but who knows about the future. I'd ask her to delete it and all correspondence between the two of you.

Sorry, don't mean to be a Debbie downer.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full