Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2019, 07:04 PM

Thanked 25,670 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default We

We never close the shades.
Old 03-30-2021, 09:49 PM

Thanked 7,665 Times in 379 Posts
Default This time was even better

It happened again. This time was even better.

I wanted to have sex a few nights ago, but we were expecting weekend company late that night, so my wife asked if we could wait until Monday night. I probably could have talked her into reluctantly having sex before they arrived, but I like when it is planned ahead of time. That way I look forward to having sex all day instead of wondering if she will be in the mood.

In case you have not read my previous contributions, our bedroom window faces the street. We have blinds covering the windows. Most people close their blinds opposite ways based on which floor they are on since there is always a gap from the bottom up or the top down. On the ground floor we always close them so if anyone tried to look in they would only get a view of the ceiling. We should do the opposite on the second floor, meaning someone would have to be floating in the air to see down into the bedroom. She likes to close them the same as the downstairs blinds, though, because she does not want sunlight shining in every morning.

The second thing about these blinds is they are getting old. They no longer close as tightly as they used to. I have gone outside and looked. I can clearly see into the front corner of the room. I can see a chair, a tall lamp and a television.

After dinner I went upstairs and took a shower. Since I was already there and she was watching a show I was not interested in downstairs, I turned on the television, got out the bag of toys and lube and then plugged in the magic wand vibrator. I decided to turn off the overhead lights and turn on the tall lamp next to the window, by the chair. The shades were closed, but I noticed the bottom few slats were protruding inward, leaving a larger than usual gap. I then laid in bed watching tv until she texted me that her show was over. I left everything the way it was and went down. I watched a show with her. After that was over she went upstairs. I knew to wait. She always thoroughly cleans her pussy and ass for sex. The “I’m ready” text came. I went upstairs.

When I got to the bedroom, she was already in bed. She had turned off the lamp. The blinds looked the same. I climbed into bed with her.

I was taking things kind of slow at first. She was not in the mood for slow. I kissed her and she immediately leaned into my kiss and thrust her tongue in my mouth. That is her first “I am not messing around. Fuck me.” move. The second is when I started to reach for the buttons on her pajama shirt, she said, “You don’t need to take the time to unbutton it.” and pulled it over her tits and then her head. The third is, instead of me slowly working her bottoms off, by the time I took my clothes off and turned back around, she was naked.

Ok. I’ll fuck you.

I started kissing, licking and sucking on her tits. When I reached down and felt her pussy, she was already wet. I fingered her pussy to lubricate my finger and then started fingering her ass. She let out a slight, “Mmmm.”

Ok. Ass play. Got it.

I put one finger in her pussy and another in her ass at the same time. More moans of contentment. I motioned for her to turn over on her stomach. I grabbed some lube and put it on my fingers and reinserted them, one in each hole, and started finger fucking her in and out, in and out. As I was doing this, she raised her ass up off the bed and started rocking back and forth, slamming herself onto my fingers. After a few minutes I picked up the vibrating anal plug and inserted it in her ass. I could not wait, so I stuck my cock inside her pussy at the same time, thrusting into her for a while, but not long enough to cum. I withdrew and inserted a rubber dildo. She kept rocking back and forth on both. I reached for the electric vibrator and was going to use that on her, but was having trouble keeping everything in place. I decided to remove the toys and stick my cock in her ass while vibrating her to orgasm. I have done it before and it works well because she doesn’t squeeze my dick out with her orgasm.

I have every reason to lie on a forum like this, so you can choose to believe me or not. My erect cock is a little over 7” long and 6.5” in circumference. When we were first married, she came home from her gynecologist appointment and said, “You are going to have to start using more lube when we have sex. The doctor said you are tearing me down there.” Another time I was talking to her best friend saying she needs to talk my wife into getting a bigger diamond for her ring than she was looking at. I said, “When it comes to diamonds, size matters.” She responded, “Well, you already gave her kids with that big ol’ cock of yours. She’s happy.”

I was stunned into silence. They have talked about it, which is awesome. I was not surprised she knew it. I was surprised she said it out loud to me without hesitation or regret!

As you can imagine, it takes a lot of lube and stretching for her to take it anally. I had not stretched her enough or lubed enough this time because I inserted and said, “Are you ok?” She said, “It hurts a little, but you can keep going.”

“No. Let’s give you a really good orgasm. Sit in the chair. Grab one of my shirts to sit on.” I knew she would not want to get lube, hers or the bottled kind, on the chair.

She sat in the chair and spread her legs. I picked up the wand and kneeled in front of her. The only light was from the television above her. It was possible for someone outside on the street to see her. I wanted that lamp turned back on, but did not dare do it.

The wand worked it’s magic. She did not stay sitting in the chair for long. Her feet were on the ground, so as the orgasm built, she stood up. Now, if anyone was outside looking, I had no doubt they could see her in complete ecstasy with her beautiful tits with rock hard nipples on full display as they were lit up by the television. She had multiple big orgasms until she could not take it anymore. I turned her around and had her put her hands on the arms of the chair. I rammed my cock into her pussy and started fucking her from behind. After about a minute, I reached out and turned on the lamp. She said nothing about it. We kept fucking. Anyone on the road or sidewalk would have gotten a full show at this point. They would have looked up and saw her gorgeous tits swaying back and forth as I fucked her from behind. I am no spring chicken, which can be good or bad because it sometimes takes me a while to cum. It was a good thing this time. I thrusted in and out for several minutes until I finally blew my load into her. I emptied it all into her. She kept saying, “Do you have more? Get it all. Keep going. Get it all out.” as she kept riding my dick. My orgasms finally stopped. I pulled out. She grabbed my shirt off the chair and immediately placed it under her pussy to stop drips. She went to the bathroom to squeeze it all out in the toilet.

I reached over and turned off the lamp. When I looked out briefly, I did not see any evidence of anyone being outside, but I cannot say with one hundred percent certainty nobody watched us fuck. To be quite honest, I am pretty proud of her body and my cock size. I figure if any of the neighbors say anything I can act embarrassed and apologize. Inside, though, I will be excited because I will know my cock and my wife’s tits will be the subject of someone’s conversation.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Larry27 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2021, 06:17 PM

Thanked 7,665 Times in 379 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry27 View Post
It happened again. This time was even better.

I wanted to have sex a few nights ago, but we were expecting weekend company late that night, so my wife asked if we could wait until Monday night. I probably could have talked her into reluctantly having sex before they arrived, but I like when it is planned ahead of time. That way I look forward to having sex all day instead of wondering if she will be in the mood.

In case you have not read my previous contributions, our bedroom window faces the street. We have blinds covering the windows. Most people close their blinds opposite ways based on which floor they are on since there is always a gap from the bottom up or the top down. On the ground floor we always close them so if anyone tried to look in they would only get a view of the ceiling. We should do the opposite on the second floor, meaning someone would have to be floating in the air to see down into the bedroom. She likes to close them the same as the downstairs blinds, though, because she does not want sunlight shining in every morning.

The second thing about these blinds is they are getting old. They no longer close as tightly as they used to. I have gone outside and looked. I can clearly see into the front corner of the room. I can see a chair, a tall lamp and a television.

After dinner I went upstairs and took a shower. Since I was already there and she was watching a show I was not interested in downstairs, I turned on the television, got out the bag of toys and lube and then plugged in the magic wand vibrator. I decided to turn off the overhead lights and turn on the tall lamp next to the window, by the chair. The shades were closed, but I noticed the bottom few slats were protruding inward, leaving a larger than usual gap. I then laid in bed watching tv until she texted me that her show was over. I left everything the way it was and went down. I watched a show with her. After that was over she went upstairs. I knew to wait. She always thoroughly cleans her pussy and ass for sex. The “I’m ready” text came. I went upstairs.

When I got to the bedroom, she was already in bed. She had turned off the lamp. The blinds looked the same. I climbed into bed with her.

I was taking things kind of slow at first. She was not in the mood for slow. I kissed her and she immediately leaned into my kiss and thrust her tongue in my mouth. That is her first “I am not messing around. Fuck me.” move. The second is when I started to reach for the buttons on her pajama shirt, she said, “You don’t need to take the time to unbutton it.” and pulled it over her tits and then her head. The third is, instead of me slowly working her bottoms off, by the time I took my clothes off and turned back around, she was naked.

Ok. I’ll fuck you.

I started kissing, licking and sucking on her tits. When I reached down and felt her pussy, she was already wet. I fingered her pussy to lubricate my finger and then started fingering her ass. She let out a slight, “Mmmm.”

Ok. Ass play. Got it.

I put one finger in her pussy and another in her ass at the same time. More moans of contentment. I motioned for her to turn over on her stomach. I grabbed some lube and put it on my fingers and reinserted them, one in each hole, and started finger fucking her in and out, in and out. As I was doing this, she raised her ass up off the bed and started rocking back and forth, slamming herself onto my fingers. After a few minutes I picked up the vibrating anal plug and inserted it in her ass. I could not wait, so I stuck my cock inside her pussy at the same time, thrusting into her for a while, but not long enough to cum. I withdrew and inserted a rubber dildo. She kept rocking back and forth on both. I reached for the electric vibrator and was going to use that on her, but was having trouble keeping everything in place. I decided to remove the toys and stick my cock in her ass while vibrating her to orgasm. I have done it before and it works well because she doesn’t squeeze my dick out with her orgasm.

I have every reason to lie on a forum like this, so you can choose to believe me or not. My erect cock is a little over 7” long and 6.5” in circumference. When we were first married, she came home from her gynecologist appointment and said, “You are going to have to start using more lube when we have sex. The doctor said you are tearing me down there.” Another time I was talking to her best friend saying she needs to talk my wife into getting a bigger diamond for her ring than she was looking at. I said, “When it comes to diamonds, size matters.” She responded, “Well, you already gave her kids with that big ol’ cock of yours. She’s happy.”

I was stunned into silence. They have talked about it, which is awesome. I was not surprised she knew it. I was surprised she said it out loud to me without hesitation or regret!

As you can imagine, it takes a lot of lube and stretching for her to take it anally. I had not stretched her enough or lubed enough this time because I inserted and said, “Are you ok?” She said, “It hurts a little, but you can keep going.”

“No. Let’s give you a really good orgasm. Sit in the chair. Grab one of my shirts to sit on.” I knew she would not want to get lube, hers or the bottled kind, on the chair.

She sat in the chair and spread her legs. I picked up the wand and kneeled in front of her. The only light was from the television above her. It was possible for someone outside on the street to see her. I wanted that lamp turned back on, but did not dare do it.

The wand worked it’s magic. She did not stay sitting in the chair for long. Her feet were on the ground, so as the orgasm built, she stood up. Now, if anyone was outside looking, I had no doubt they could see her in complete ecstasy with her beautiful tits with rock hard nipples on full display as they were lit up by the television. She had multiple big orgasms until she could not take it anymore. I turned her around and had her put her hands on the arms of the chair. I rammed my cock into her pussy and started fucking her from behind. After about a minute, I reached out and turned on the lamp. She said nothing about it. We kept fucking. Anyone on the road or sidewalk would have gotten a full show at this point. They would have looked up and saw her gorgeous tits swaying back and forth as I fucked her from behind. I am no spring chicken, which can be good or bad because it sometimes takes me a while to cum. It was a good thing this time. I thrusted in and out for several minutes until I finally blew my load into her. I emptied it all into her. She kept saying, “Do you have more? Get it all. Keep going. Get it all out.” as she kept riding my dick. My orgasms finally stopped. I pulled out. She grabbed my shirt off the chair and immediately placed it under her pussy to stop drips. She went to the bathroom to squeeze it all out in the toilet.

I reached over and turned off the lamp. When I looked out briefly, I did not see any evidence of anyone being outside, but I cannot say with one hundred percent certainty nobody watched us fuck. To be quite honest, I am pretty proud of her body and my cock size. I figure if any of the neighbors say anything I can act embarrassed and apologize. Inside, though, I will be excited because I will know my cock and my wife’s tits will be the subject of someone’s conversation.
Update: I am bragging now. I woke up this morning with a huge boner. I must have been dreaming about something good! Anyway, I reached down and placed my middle finger on my cock where I know I have had it buried inside my wife’s pussy. I marked where the tip came to on my wrist with my fingernail. I then got up and marked that spot with a pen. I measured the tip of my finger to the mark and it came to 8.5”. That made me feel good all day!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larry27 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2021, 06:47 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

In 2016 or so the wife and I went to Boston for our 10th wedding anniversary. We stayed downtown at the Park Plaza hotel. We had a fun day and went to Davio's at night. We both got dressed up.

Made our way back to the hotel and she wore a hot lingerie and there was a chair by the window. We kept the shades open and lights on and I fucked her bent over the chair. I doubt many people could see us because we were fairly high up but anyone at equal or higher would have gotten a nice view. I think I have a pic of what she wore that night.
Attached Thumbnails
20161007_192141_1475925969399.jpg  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161007_193049_1475925968433.jpg (3.05 MB, 124 views)
Old 04-01-2021, 09:19 AM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
In 2016 or so the wife and I went to Boston for our 10th wedding anniversary. We stayed downtown at the Park Plaza hotel. We had a fun day and went to Davio's at night. We both got dressed up.

Made our way back to the hotel and she wore a hot lingerie and there was a chair by the window. We kept the shades open and lights on and I fucked her bent over the chair. I doubt many people could see us because we were fairly high up but anyone at equal or higher would have gotten a nice view. I think I have a pic of what she wore that night.
That's hot! Love the pics. Thanks mamanrc!!
Old 10-11-2021, 02:23 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

I haven't posted in this thread for a while because nothing too different than what I have written about before has happened but here is something new. Nothing to crazy but still fun to me.

Lisa and I recently went on a nearly two week long vacation. We took our motorcycle west to explore the Badlands of South Dakota. We spent 3 nights at a little lodge just outside of Rapid City. It was a 2 story motel with each rooms door and window facing the parking area. The stairs were placed in the center of the building also leading to the parking area. Our room was on the 2nd floor, the last one to the right if you were facing the building. This detail is only slightly important in that the upper floor railing stopped at our room. There was no where to go past our room. Our room layout was in typical motel fashion with the bed close to the window, maybe 2 feet from it.

So on night one, we were already naked and fooling around. I asked Lisa if I could open the horizontal blinds. She suggested just opening the slats, not actually raising the blinds. So that is what I did. our room lights were off but the walkway lights came into the room nicely through the blinds now. We then basically ignored the window as we made love. Then closed the blinds and drifted off to sleep.

On night two I wanted to be a little more daring. We were starting to fool around again when I asked her to undress in front of the window. And this time I fully opened the blinds. but again the lights in the room were off. She pointed to a chair and told me to go sit down. She then stood at the window facing outside. It didn't take her long to undress because all she had on were a long t shirt and her panties. She stayed facing the window before turning to give me a side view of her body. Lisa then started caressing her breasts and asked me to join her. We kissed as my hands wandered over her. She then dropped to her knees and pulled down my jeans and took my cock in her mouth as her hand stroked my shaft. I then pulled her up and had her lay back on the bed and went down on her, first teasing her then working on her clit to bring her to orgasm. I then flipped her over and we went at it doggy style. Soon her ass was up and her chest on the bed as she reached back to feel my sliding into her and also play with her clit. I then finished deep inside of her. We cleaned up, shut the blinds and called it a night.

On the third night I wanted to push her even further. Before we even got around to fooling around I told Lisa I was going to open the blinds again tonight. She smiled and rolled her eyes but didn't say no. She went into the bathroom to freshen up so I went and opened the blind and also opened the window. A bunch of the lights were already on in the room. When Lisa came out she was naked but wrapped in a towel. She took note of the blinds being open then dropped the towel. for the next 15 minutes or so she moved around the room doing a little prep for our departure the next day pretty much ignoring the window. I will mention that beyond the parking area was just a small field and then woods. So in order for someone to actually see her they would have to be standing by the window. When we started to make love I had her lay with her pussy towards the window. Spread her legs as I began to finger her. I could tell she was very excited because her pussy was dripping down to her ass already.

Soon she told me she wanted me inside of her. I sat on the edge of the bed facing the window. She then straddled me guiding me into her. I alternated between rubbing her ass and her breasts as she ground herself on me and some times rose up and down. I then felt her pick up the pace as she neared an orgasm. As it hit her she ground into me hard. When she was ready for more I moved back on the bed some to give her room for reverse cowgirl.
She was working herself into a nice slow rythm when we heard footsteps and voices in the quiet night. She froze for a second and I think this is when she noticed that the window itself was actually open a little bit. We then heard the door open and close from what I would guess was 2 or 3 rooms from ours. When it was quiet again she turned around again to face me leaning down to kiss me as she went back to fucking me. My hand wandered back to her ass and finding her ass crack still slippery from her juices I started rubbing her anus. No penetration just a light touch. Her steady pace was getting me thinking about my own orgasm. But I wanted one more position so I guided her onto her back then hooked her legs on my arms as I started fucking her. I was doing it just hard enough that you could hear the flesh on flesh slap of people fucking. As I got close I asked her where she wanted me to come. She said inside her and I said I can't hear you. She picked up on what I wanted so in a very loud voice she said come inside me I want you to come inside me. Then as her orgasm hit her she let out a fuck fuck fuck fuck. That drove me over the edge and I came deep inside her.

We caught our breath and then she went to clean up. I closed the window and turned off the lights but left the blinds open. Lisa came back out and crawled into bed next to me. Surprisingly she didn't say anything about the blinds. She fell asleep relatively quick while I did not. I was making sure her breasts were exposed and I was trying to will someone to come by our window. When we woke in the morning she made no attempt to close the blinds as we went about our business, getting ready to head to our next destination.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2022, 12:13 PM

Default Cruise trip continued with open balcony window

This story continues from a cruise trip with my conservative wife where I got her naked on the balcony during the same trip knowing how many drinks makes her loosen up and do loose her conservative side.

The next day after returning to the room with drinks from the beach. We opened the balcony sliding door to warm the room and got naked taking off our wet swim suits. We sat on the bed naked and finished our drinks looking out into the ocean and watching small boats pass by as we were docked.

My wife asked if I thought they could see us am I assured her probably not even though I knew that was probably not true as I could see the people on the small boats.

I started to kiss her and grope her small tits which always turns her on. One thing led to another and I asked her to suck me and sat on the side of the bed facing the open balcony.

She again said are you sure they can’t see. I just shrugged and said lucky if they can.

So she got on her knees completely nude with her back back facing the open balcony and proceeded to suck me. We were on a lower balcony and I knew the boats passing by if they looked into our room would see her naked ass as she bent forward sucking me off.

There was one small boat that took notice and seemed to circle near our balcony as I reached over her naked body and spread her ass cheeks showing off her asshole and pussy from behind to the men on the boat. One of them had binoculars and was passing it around to each guy as they all watched my wife’s ass as she sucked me. I was close to blowing my load in her mouth but resisted and told her I wanted to put it in her. She then still oblivious to the watching boat got on the bed on all fours ass still facing the open sliding door. I groped and spread her ass and pussy ensuring the boat men got a good luck. I then ate her pussy from behind for awhile until she bucked about to cum from oral. I then mounted her until she came and I came. After which I pulled out. She was spent and tired from the drinks and lied down on the bed and took a nap on her side with her back facing the open balcony as my cum oozed from her used pussy. It was hot as hell knowing these men got to enjoy the show.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Maybelater788 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2022, 02:01 AM

Done this a few times. My current GF and me have done mfm and have had audiences in same room so window would be tame for us lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deeznutz69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2022, 11:01 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeznutz69 View Post
Done this a few times. My current GF and me have done mfm and have had audiences in same room so window would be tame for us lol
It's true that it's more tame, but I reckon it's quite different. It's more about possibilities than actualities. It engages the brain in a different, visceral way. It's the showing off to the world, the thrill of getting caught, the helplessness of the woman being pressed against the glass.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2022, 11:26 AM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

Wife and I are heading to a Hilton resort in Orlando next week and I think we're going to have some fun and one of those might be fucking her on the balcony or in front of a window depending on our room situation.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s