uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-22-2015, 01:40 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts
Default Hot Time in Hot Springs

Several years ago, my wife & I discovered the joy of sitting naked in hot springs. What really helped convince her to strip down was actually the rock shelves that you sit on in the pools. They tend to snag swimsuit material and sitting on them with your bare bottom is actually more comfortable. Now the first ones we went to were only clothing-optional after dark. This meant there was little to see or be seen. But our new favorite one is clothing-optional all the time in the pool areas, Last time we went, we didn't get to see much because we arrived late and I didn't have contacts to wear, so the low lights were even worse. We also went out the next morning, but there was only one guy in the main pool, so it wasn't exactly a big show for her. The nice part though was how quickly she just dropped her robe before getting in. No hesitation.

One year, we went as part of our 10th anniversary. We arrived early so there was plenty of daylight, checked into our room and headed down immediately to soak. This year there were plenty of people in the main pool, most of them naked, and a decent mix of men and women. Again, without hesitation, she took off her robe, walked over to the pool and worked her way in. There were plenty of rocks on the edge, so she had to take her time getting over them. This made sure that anyone looking got a good look at her breasts and bush before she got in. Since she's short, my wife usually sat on some of the higher-up stone ledges, meaning the her nipples spent a lot of time out of the water for everyone to see. And a few times she'd get out across the rocks to get a water bottle or getting over to a small pool nearby that had warmer water, and everyone got a good look at her ass and usually she was bent over on her hands and knees, so people got a good look at her pussy, too. I didn't notice anyone staring, but I think the other guys were doing what I was doing, scanning across the pool area, making sure not to look at any one woman too long. Though I spent plenty of time looking at my wife while talking to her and watching her nipples pucker in the cool breezes or her breasts floating in the water. It's good thing the hot water kept me relaxed or I would have been rock hard the entire time.

The best part happened late that night. The hot springs is busiest around dusk and we had come back to soak again, so even more people got to see her naked, even though the light kept getting worse and worse. We then got out after a while to cool down. After 10pm, the place is closed to anyone except the people staying overnight and it was around then when we went out one last time. My wife had told me back when we made the reservation that she had a fantasy of me molesting her in the darkened hot springs while people were around. I decided this was the time to do it. There were still a few groups of people in the pool, but you really couldn't make out much more than vague shapes between the lack of light and the steam coming off the hot springs. The occasional murmur of voices were the only real confirmation that people were there unless someone really started moving from one point to another.

I started caressing my wife, giving her kisses on the neck. She smiled and asked me what I was doing. I responded with "remember what you told me about getting molested in the hot springs...". A big grin spread across her face and she said "I wondered when you might do that" and promptly moved over so that she was sitting between my legs. I snaked my right hand down between her legs and massaged her pussy. Meantime I started playing with her breasts and nipples with my other hand, while kissing and nibbling on her neck. She started making little noises as I went along, and also sucking in air occasionally. She'd sometimes push my hand down deeper as I started fingering her clit. The night air had occasional breezes and I tried to bring her breasts above the surface to expose her nipples to the cold brushes. As time went on, she began to wiggle more and seemed to have a harder time staying quiet. Finally, she whispered in my ear "You're trying to make me cum, aren't you?" I replied that a lot of the fun IS making her cum. I kept going and she started to writher more and more. Finally she gasped, arched her back, then closed her mouth, trying not to make the usual noises when she cums. She pushed my hand away from her pussy and looked over at me with a big grin on her face. "You are a bad, bad man."

The next morning, we went down again. Last night had occasional snowfall and now, in the morning light, we saw the light sprinkle on the ground. We got into the hot springs as quickly as possible, because it felt even colder than the night before. There were only a couple of guys in the pool, and they had been there yesterday, so no new audience, but still, a repeat performance is a repeat performance, so I hope they got an even better look at her. This soak was shorter than the others because the pool didn't feel as warm and we were getting hungry. So with that, we got out, got dressed and checked out to find some brunch.

A pretty good way to spend an anniversary, or really any time. We'd been talking about trying to get friends out there with us, so maybe I'll be able to put a story in "Friends seeing My Wife Naked" instead. Meantime, it's the surefire way for me to get her to willingly expose herself to others.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:52 AM

Where is Hot Springs?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daniel11r For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 09:08 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Nice!

Awesome story!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel11r View Post
Where is Hot Springs?
Orvis Hot Springs near Ridgway, Colorado. It has more of an emphasis on relaxing than any naughty fun, mostly because they allow families during daylight hours (not that I've seen any, mind you) and late night access is for people who stay overnight only. Being too loud can get you kicked out, so whatever fun you have, be extra discreet.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 03:22 AM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 145 Posts
Default Orvis Hot Springs

Got there about 20 years ago. They've got hot tubs inside and a big pool outside, and you're supposed to cover up when you're walking between them, because it's visible from the road. The one family I saw were two sisters and the boyfriend of one of them; they were maybe 20-something, one naked, one topless. There were also a group of nurses who weren't naked (but hey, still fun being naked around them somewhere it's allowed.)

Steamboat Springs has two hot springs that I remember - the more public one in town, and Strawberry Park outside, which isn't always accessible depending on snow. It's built up, and the rules say "bathing suits required in the daytime, optional at night." Got to see summer meteor showers one trip. One conversation I remember from there was a couple walking up to the springs in bathing suits, she saw me naked and said she thought the sign said suits were required, I said not at night, she said "Cool!" and took her suit off.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 03:35 PM

Default Strawberry Park in Steamboat

The only downside to Strawberry Park hot springs at night is if it is a cloudy night or no moon there is almost no light what so ever! That means little to no visibility getting in and out of the different pools, nevermind seeing anyone groping or fucking. I couldn't even see to find the people I went with. That was fine by me since that left me bumbling around and I got a quick handjob(no completion) from a gal that thought I was her guy it appeared. When the fog cleared she appologised and I just said thank you. She found her guy and smiled and walked away. I actually felt odd in my suit at first since I saw so many others naked. OH and they really discourage flashlights down near the pools. If fact one guy threatened to kick out a dude that shined his around.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to snowlvn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2015, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by testme97 View Post
Got there about 20 years ago. They've got hot tubs inside and a big pool outside, and you're supposed to cover up when you're walking between them, because it's visible from the road. The one family I saw were two sisters and the boyfriend of one of them; they were maybe 20-something, one naked, one topless. There were also a group of nurses who weren't naked (but hey, still fun being naked around them somewhere it's allowed.)
They've done some remodeling since 20 years ago. One big pool. A couple smaller ones, an indoor tub and a separate indoor pool that's supposed to be for swimsuits until after 10pm. And the cover-ups seems like a suggestion rather than a rule, unless you enter the house. I'm not sure it's visible from the road, but I never looked.

We tried Strawberry Springs once. There was a family that took FOREVER to leave, which killed any twilight viewing once people did get naked after the kids were gone. No lights around the springs and no moonlight = an annoying time. Never went back.

There is a place called Cottonwood Springs that used to be naked after dark, but it later decided to go family-friendly. Still not supposed to have kids after sundown, but the swimsuits have to stay on now. Also never went back after the change.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2018, 03:35 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default I'm a long time fan of hot springs

I've been to several, but usually clothed only. I'll tell one story at the end.

I'm heading to western Montana later this summer. I'll be there helping some grad students on field projects, but have three days to venture around this beautiful country. I am asking if anyone can give me locations where hot springs are nude/clothing optional. I'll be staying in a hot springs type hotel, but there may be one day clothing optional.

I'm really interested in the unimproved ones where you park and hike (maybe nude) to it and enjoy the situation and meet some nice friendly folks. I'll be traveling solo so sexual encounters will probably limited to swingers. Although a couple of the grad students will be interested in joining me for one day. I'm particularly interested in SW Montana NW Wyoming and Idaho.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 12:52 AM

From everything I've read, there are no clothing optional hot springs in Montana. You'll have to go to Idaho for that. But I'm also getting conflicting reports on-line about which ones are or are not. You might have to do some extra research.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 03:38 AM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebozo View Post
From everything I've read, there are no clothing optional hot springs in Montana. You'll have to go to Idaho for that. But I'm also getting conflicting reports on-line about which ones are or are not. You might have to do some extra research.
Often I think the first group there that sets the standard. If they are all nude, other people who come later can't complain.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5