photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-11-2018, 02:14 PM

Default Lingerie

So in looking at many of the wives and lingerie threads, how often do your wives actually wear lingerie as a precursor to sex on a regular basis or is it special occasion only? Does she actively buy it, or simply wears it because you buy it for her?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2018, 04:17 PM

I love it when Toni dresses up. That makes Toni love to dress up for me.

We have an active sex life. I would say we average 5-7 times a week. She dresses up 3-4 of those times.
She buys about 25% of it. I buy about 75%. She loves it when I buy it. I love it when she buys it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 04:05 PM

Thanked 10,589 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa_boy View Post
So in looking at many of the wives and lingerie threads, how often do your wives actually wear lingerie as a precursor to sex on a regular basis or is it special occasion only? Does she actively buy it, or simply wears it because you buy it for her?
I'd say Lisa wears lingerie around 30% of the time as a precursor. She likes to surprise me with it when I'm not expecting it. Usually it's something like I'm in the family room watching tv and she will come down from our bedroom in a robe. Then she drops the robe to show me whatever she's wearing while asking if I'm coming to bed soon.

We both buy it for her. I probably enjoy it the most when we buy it together. Just something sexy about browsing with your woman at a department store or Victoria's or wherever looking at sexy things when other people can see what you are looking at.

As a funny side note back from when we were dating in college about the first sexy things I bought her. Lisa still lived at home. I bought her her first two matching bra and thong panty sets. Her mom still did her laundry so she had to hide them and wash them when her parents were gone. Another humorous thing about her mom. Lisa was the baby of the family. Her mother had given all of her sisters and future sister in laws some sort of somewhat sexy nightie as a wedding shower gift. Lisa was looking forward to receiving hers. But her mom got her a big fluffy robe. Lisa was disappointed. Months later after our wedding she asked her mom about it. Mom's answer was she just had a hard time thinking about her "last baby" being sexy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c