Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Love to hear more and see more.
Me too!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 04:56 PM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

With the advent of digital photo processing many people with send out images to be processed at local photo centers for enlarged or mass printings of many different images.
Such was the case of my best friend, his wife had some images enlarged for pickup at a local Walmart.
She was told us she was going to pick them up while she was out picking up some snacks for us, and my wife was going with her to give a hand.
Well while the girls were out my buddy shows me some of the pics that he had taken of them while on vacation. Mild clothed to naked pics on the beach and such up to some some penthouse/hustler style pics and even some POV pics of her doing him.
I suggested that he send some of the pics to the Walmart under her name to pic up with the rest of her order. This was the beer and Beam thinking out loud. So he send a couple of dozen pics of her in various pics to be printed in 5x7's where you could clearly see her face.
Well when they get home my wife comes running in and takes me out back and his wife comes in screaming his name while he is ROTFLHAO. Somehow everything got calmed down and we ended up laughing about it all night after the bottle of Beam was finished and most of the bear and wine was gone.

My wife warned me that if I ever did anything like that she would shoot me with my own gun.

Wish we could have been there to see the expressions when the pics were dumped out on the counter for inspection.

Wonder if copies were made and or how many.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:37 PM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

With the advent of digital photo processing many people with send out images to be processed at local photo centers for enlarged or mass printings of many different images.
Such was the case of my best friend, his wife had some images enlarged for pickup at a local Walmart.
She was told us she was going to pick them up while she was out picking up some snacks for us, and my wife was going with her to give a hand.
Well while the girls were out my buddy shows me some of the pics that he had taken of them while on vacation. Mild clothed to naked pics on the beach and such up to some some penthouse/hustler style pics and even some POV pics of her doing him.
I suggested that he send some of the pics to the Walmart under her name to pic up with the rest of her order. This was the beer and Beam thinking out loud. So he send a couple of dozen pics of her in various pics to be printed in 5x7's where you could clearly see her face.
Well when they get home my wife comes running in and takes me out back and his wife comes in screaming his name while he is ROTFLHAO. Somehow everything got calmed down and we ended up laughing about it all night after the bottle of Beam was finished and most of the bear and wine was gone.

My wife warned me that if I ever did anything like that she would shoot me with my own gun.

Wish we could have been there to see the expressions when the pics were dumped out on the counter for inspection.

Wonder if copies were made and or how many.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 06:27 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

.............. A lot like Surferchick's experience .................

Long while back, pre-digital.......
I needed to take a few rolls of Caribbean vacation film down to the local film shop, but was busy, never had the time. Finally the wife said her friends, family and co-workers were bugging her to see some of our vacation photos. Tired of waiting for me to take them, she grabbed the couple rolls of film and went down to the local shop.
We were both a little skeptical taking them to a local shop, knowing that probably half the pic had at least some nudity. Nothing explicit, just chilling out at the beach, maybe a few in the room, and her topless practically everywhere, etc. Of course the friends and family weren't going to see those. But off she went to the photo shop while I was working.
The wife said she felt comfortable leaving the film there, as they had this huge machine right at the counter, and she watched as the guy loaded a roll of film in the machine for processing. Signs on the machine advertised that the totally automated machine color corrected, etc. etc. Other signs said 1 hour turn-around. Good, she figured no one would have a need or the time to go through the pics, and the pics won't be seen by anyone!
When she stops back in an hour or two later, there are a few people in line ahead of her. As she's waiting in line, she realizes that all the finished snapshots are on a continuous roll, and slowly scrolling out of the machine down a viewing area right in front of the counter, and back into the machine to be cut into snapshots! Any customer could see every pic developed! Of course the people waiting in line with nothing else to do except watch the pics scrolling past. Embarrassing? Yes. It was about then that she said she regretted not wearing dark glasses. She was wondering how she could not have seen that when she dropped off the film, she figured it probably idle then.
But luck was on her side; her pics never came past, and were hopefully done when no one was standing in line. When she got up to the counter, the attendant said she timed it perfectly; her pics had just come out a few minutes ago! She paid the guy, scooped up the pics and got out of there quickly.
It was only then she said she began to wonder if she just imagining it, or if the two guys and one woman who were in line ahead of her seemed to pay particular attention to her when she walked in the door, and then kept turning around to get a second and third look at her while they were waiting. And she wondered if she was imagining it or did they all seem to be wearing a knowing grin.

Last edited by SteveZR1; 09-29-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-05-2014, 07:43 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfromoz View Post
Wow! I've just found this thread and it has brought back so many memories!!!

I remember taking my first pics of my girlfriend (now my wife) not long after we met. I had just bought my first "proper" camera. I had been joking with her about doing some modelling for me after she had discovered my stash on Penthouse mags. Well one day after a few glasses of wine she agreed (reluctantly). they were mostly topless pics but a couple had her naked and side on to the camera. a bit of pussy on show.
Next day I dropped them off at a local chemist shop where they send them off to be developed and printed. The guy behind the counter told me to come back in about 3 or 4 days.
It was over a week until i plucked up the courage to go and get them.
I was 19yo and the guy behind the counter was about late 50's. I handed him my receipt and he retrieved the Kodak envelope. I thought he would hand it to me but to my horror he started opening it up and taking the photos out. He flicked through them with a big smile on his face and said they turned out very nice. I could feel my face burning up with embarrassment. I paid for them and quickly left the shop.
When I got to the privacy of my own bedroom I looked at the photos. I'm not sure which part of it turned me on the most. The fact that I now had naked pics of my girlfriend, or that another man had just seen them.
I finally worked out it was the latter, and so began my lifelong endevour to get other people to see my girlfriend/wife naked. I have lots of other tales to tell if anyone is interested.
I'm attaching the very first pic that I took of her. This was the first pic out of the envelope that the guy behind the counter saw all those years ago
I would love to hear your stories
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2014, 11:00 PM

One of my most embarrassing/exciting times was when I was walking past a camera shop. They also did developing and printing of photos. In their window they had an ad for a poster print. They would enlarge a photo up to about 1200mm x 800mm.
My wife and I were only just married,she was 20yo at the time, but I had been taking pics of her for a couple of years. I went home and grabbed a negative of one of my favourite photos of her. She was standing in the bedroom doorway wearing a shawl and nothing else. Her tits were partially covered but her bush was clearly on display.
I dropped it off at the camera shop and was told to come back in a week.
I returned a week later and the old guy behind the counter went to look for it. He came back and told me it wasn't back yet and to try in a few days. This went on for THREE WEEKS. I was getting worried that someone had decided to keep the negative for them selves.
I went back again on a Saturday morning. The shop had quite a few people in it. Some waiting for photos. Others looking at cameras etc. I was served by the same old guy. He went out the back then returned with a cardboard cylinder. I thought he would just hand it to me but to my horror he took the poster out of the cylinder and unrolled it.
He held it up for me to look at. Only it wasn't just me looking at it. Everyone in the shop was looking at it. There was my new young wife with her pussy on show for all to see. I could hear people making comments but I wasn't really listening. Though I did hear one woman say something about a sl*t. Also a few appreciative whistles.
I couldn't wait to pay for it and get out of there. When I got home I unrolled the poster and looked at it. I can't describe the excitement I felt knowing all those people had just seen my wife posing like that. It was incredible.
Over the next few years a few other people have "accidentally" got to see that poster. As well as quite a bit more.
This is the poster that everyone saw in the shop that day
Attached Thumbnails
poster01.jpg  
The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to JFO For This Useful Post:
abear857, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, BaconBot, BadPhotog, Beemer1960, blssdvssl, blueyez54, bnl74, bob the black man, breastexp101, brunettesrule, CalGumby, Candi Delight, chuckles2006, clc100, clitty, cufan86, cupofjoe, dandd, dicknsider, dkdiablo, dkuk8166, erctrl, Fester2, filbert1953, franzz2, FunkyVoyeur, fyrefiend, GabberZZ, gonegone544, greendoor, Hamburgny69, harp76, jdub, Joe Kuhl, John Thomas, jojo33bdx, KevandTracyWiltsUK, kuryaki, kuso, lapeer25, Mac Bolan, magnaebony, malaprop, Maximus999, maymedson11, mclovin22, mikeliny, ModelT-MsDollie, MrBill, MrLooker, nectcouple, neil733, nude3580, Obironic, pantygal, parisan, psc, puthan, rak1918, Redhawkx0, robotmartin, Rufus the Red, scott794, Sn0wCrash, SteveZR1, stiv837, surferchick, suture, telamir, testme97, thedrainman, thefergieferg1, Tifosi, tylergal, vonvilkee, whatnow3, wolf86, xxxxenophile, zarh
Old 11-12-2014, 05:57 AM

Smile gorgeous figure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyharry11 View Post
These are just a few photos of my wife I had developed at a local 1HR photo shop. After taking several rolls in, the clerk and I began chatting. I told him that since he had already seen her, I didn't mind if he was keeping copies. He told me he was relieved to hear that, because he did have personal copies of every photo he developed of her. That was quite a turn-on.
what a gorgeous full and voluptuous figure your attractive wife has!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wickedweasel72 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2014, 07:38 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts

I have a few stories of 1 hour photo labs at the mall,but the best one was my ex wife at the local photo shop,her sister took a full nude photo of her lying on a float in a pool while in Florida,I had the 4 by 5" photo in a frame on our bed,one winter day a year later it was gone,she said she put on some weight and got jellous of herself and and threw it away,I told her I loved the photo and talked her into taking to 1 hour photo in our local small mini mall and have a 8 by10" made,i told her it goes in a machine and no-one sees it---I didn't know how it was done for sure,
she brought in the negetive and I stood back,I was embarrassed ,the guy put it down on the table and turned on the backlight and said ok number 2 in the pool.1 hour later we returned ,the place was busy,then the guy said my I help you,she said she was back for the photo,He said Oh Yes,the pool photo,it came out great,he brought it out in a clear wrapper,took it out and laid it on the counter,2 people on each side of her looked at it too,then looked at her and back to the photo,she said she could have crawled under the counter,,,,,since then I did many many many...
Old 12-04-2014, 12:31 PM

Default Online Company

I personally love to have all of our private photos printed. Used to do it with a printer at home, but it just got to be to much of a hassle and to expensive. So I started using an online company to print our tamer ones and another lab to print our xxx rated ones. The tamer ones are still nudes, just no spread, toys, or intercourse.

I have always wondered if any copies are kept when I order from the online company. Out of the last group I ordered, I only ordered one set. But there were duplicates of many of the less than perfect quality and none of the others. Makes me wonder if someone at the company printed an extra set and forgot to remove all of the duplicates. Looks like someone may have some extra material for their collection.

Did order a bunch at a Walmart a couple years ago. Did it on their kiosk and did not do the 1 hour. Had them sent to the store thinking no one would catch them. When I went to pick it up, the employee handed me a note with my packages explaining what they will and will not print. Knew never to go back to Walmart again. Pre-digital age, Sams never had an issue with printing nudity. But Walmart sure did!!
Old 03-15-2015, 07:02 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Poster shown in Photo Lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFO View Post
One of my most embarrassing/exciting times was when I was walking past a camera shop. They also did developing and printing of photos. In their window they had an ad for a poster print. They would enlarge a photo up to about 1200mm x 800mm.
My wife and I were only just married,she was 20yo at the time, but I had been taking pics of her for a couple of years. I went home and grabbed a negative of one of my favourite photos of her. She was standing in the bedroom doorway wearing a shawl and nothing else. Her tits were partially covered but her bush was clearly on display.
I dropped it off at the camera shop and was told to come back in a week.
I returned a week later and the old guy behind the counter went to look for it. He came back and told me it wasn't back yet and to try in a few days. This went on for THREE WEEKS. I was getting worried that someone had decided to keep the negative for them selves.
I went back again on a Saturday morning. The shop had quite a few people in it. Some waiting for photos. Others looking at cameras etc. I was served by the same old guy. He went out the back then returned with a cardboard cylinder. I thought he would just hand it to me but to my horror he took the poster out of the cylinder and unrolled it.
He held it up for me to look at. Only it wasn't just me looking at it. Everyone in the shop was looking at it. There was my new young wife with her pussy on show for all to see. I could hear people making comments but I wasn't really listening. Though I did hear one woman say something about a sl*t. Also a few appreciative whistles.
I couldn't wait to pay for it and get out of there. When I got home I unrolled the poster and looked at it. I can't describe the excitement I felt knowing all those people had just seen my wife posing like that. It was incredible.
Over the next few years a few other people have "accidentally" got to see that poster. As well as quite a bit more.
This is the poster that everyone saw in the shop that day
I just did the conversion of MM's to Inches and Wow that was a 30 inch wide by 48 inch tall poster!! Which is an enormous poster... nearly life sized. Im sure everyone in that store got an eyeful :P Yes your wife is a good looking woman, but I can imagine the shock you felt seeing her unveiled so casually in all her glory with everyone watching and assessing her. Way hot! I had a similar experience in a photo lab/shop but only with pictures laid out on the counter allowing other customers to see. I know how my hands were shaking with excitement seeing them looking at them laying there. Thank you for posting your story and being so generous sharing the image of her with us too
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s