uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2015, 06:30 PM

PART 31
‘Is my dear little sister okay?’, called out Amanda. ‘I heard a squeal earlier…’
‘No, I’m fine’, shouted Stephanie, unconvincingly.
‘Yeah, she’s fine’, concurred Glamour Girl. ‘Seems to have been drenched in cold, muddy water though’.
This brought a snigger from the crowd beneath them.
‘And her panties are full of baked beans!’
More laughter as Stephanie continued to glare, boiling with rage. Then Glamour Girl bent over to haul up the rope, presenting a perfect target. All thoughts of subtle revenge were gone now – Stephanie just wanted to give the snickering bimbo a kick in the pants. But as she bent her leg back, her other foot slipped on the puddle of water that she had been sitting in earlier, and with another wail of outrage, she fell backwards onto the wooden timbers and roofing felt behind her.
Glamour Girl looked round just in time to see the look of disgust on Stephanie’s pretty face as she felt the beans squishing over her rear and up into her pussy as her pretty behind splatted against one of the timbers, lying at an angle against one of the trestles. Standing with her panties full of cold baked beans had been bad enough, but having to sit on them was a lot worse.
‘Yeeeeeuch!’, she exclaimed, her face contorted with discomfort. Then she yelped in alarm as she her feet slid forward and she found herself sliding ass-first down the wooden plank. Just before she landed with a thump on her already tender derriere, she yelped again as a vicious splinter embedded itself in her gorgeous left butt cheek.
‘Yeeeeooooo!’, she cried. She jumped to her feet in double-quick time, doing a little war-dance, trying to extract the splinter, giving Glamour Girl no end of amusement.
‘b*tch!’, yelled Stephanie, now in full temper tantrum mode, stamping her foot in outrage.
‘Something the matter?’, yelled up Amanda, hopefully.
‘Seems like little Miss Granny-Panties has a splinter in her butt!’
Stephanie shot Glamour Girl another outraged look as she tried unsuccessfully to remove the offending splinter from her well-rounded ass-cheek.
‘Here…let me help’, offered Glamour Girl.
The indignant Stephanie had little option but to follow her instructions, and she found herself on all fours, thrusting her gorgeous butt out behind her, as Glamour Girl looked for the splinter. The b*tchy superheroine was enjoying this immensely. Stephanie had found it sooo funny when she had been knocked into the mud by the goat. Now the little brat was stripped to her ruined panties, with a painful splinter in her ass.
‘Aw! Poor baby! Is it sore? Bratty little Stephanie got a splinter in her butt?’
Stephanie, reduced now to the ruined ball-gown bodice and bean-soaked panties, thrusting her behind up so that her rival could mockingly remove a splinter from her butt, felt totally humiliated, and very frustrated that all her plans to degrade Glamour Girl had backfired.
Attached Thumbnails
GG000256.jpg   GG000258.jpg  

GG000259.jpg   GG000260.jpg  

GG000261.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 07:45 PM

PART 32

Then all at once – hope! Glamour Girl had hauled the rope back up on to the roof. Stephanie may have been impractical about most things in life, but one thing she did know about was ropes. She’d learned early on that passionate nights with the eager young men she dragged back to her flat were a lot more satisfying, and lasted much longer, if she tied the male to her bed first. There was no ‘Wham, Bam, Thank-you Ma’am’ with the rampant young Stephanie.
So while Glamour Girl deliberately prolonged her misery as she crouched down on the roof, Stephanie furtively tied the end of the rope into a large noose.
Glamour Girl finally removed the splinter, and Stephanie stood up slowly, ruefully rubbing her behind. She watched intently as the self-important beauty wandered round, looking for the necklace, smirking all the while. At last, she absent-mindedly stepped into the noose, and Stephanie saw her chance. She pulled the rope tight, and the startled Glamour Girl looked down to see her ankles securely tied together.
‘What the…’
‘Careful, Glamour Girl, you’re very near the edge’, yelled Stephanie, feigning concern for her obnoxious rival, and running over to the confused superheroine to ‘help’, she knocked the busty bimbo backwards.
One moment before, the smug Glamour Girl had been standing truimphantly, if demurely attired in Paula’s frumpy skirt. Now she found herself hanging upside down at the side of the summer-house, her hands almost touching the ground, her long skirt now hanging over her face, with the short skirt of ‘The Man Magnet’ now covering her breasts.
The yelling Glamour Girl did not really need to pull Paula’s skirt from over her eyes to confirm what she already knew – she was hanging upside down with her brief white silk panties completely on display. She had taken such great trouble to protect her modesty and dignity when getting on to the roof in the first place. And now she was in the most undignified position imaginable.
There were sniggers from the pressmen, barely concealed laughter from Paula and Amanda Cox, and cheers of victorious delight from the smirking Stephanie, who looked down at the dangling damsel with glee.
‘Do something!’, snarled the helpless Glamour Girl to Paula, mortified at being exposed like this by that little brat in front of all these people.
Paula was even able to forget about her own embarrassing display of her raunchy underwear as she approached the fuming crime-fighter. “Dignity is very important for my image”, Glamour Girl had pompously pronounced only minutes earlier, before stripping Paula of her dignity and her skirt. How wonderful, then, it was, thought Paula, to see the snooty superheroine so completely stripped of her dignity so soon afterwards.
‘Get me down from here!’, snapped Glamour Girl.
‘Maybe I can help’ volunteered Stephanie, from above.
‘I doubt it’, snapped Glamour Girl in reply.
‘If I throw you the other rope down, then maybe you can haul yourself back on to the roof’.
This was actually not a bad idea, and Glamour Girl very briefly wondered if the b*tchy Stephanie was indeed trying to help her out of this predicament.
She ought to have known better. Stephanie took the second rope and dangled it over the side, but deliberately ensured that it only reached as far as Glamour Girl’s exposed stomach. She felt the cold hook on her skin, and looked up to see Stephanie delicately pull it up slightly, so that the hook snagged on the waistband of Glamour Girl’s pretty white panties.
The sheer horror of the situation dawned on her. Her silk panties may have been very brief, and displayed to the whole leering world, but they also represented her last vestige of dignity. She couldn’t allow herself to be publicly de-pantied by this obnoxious little sl*t.
Attached Thumbnails
GG000262.jpg   GG000263.jpg  

GG000264.jpg   GG000265.jpg  

GG000266.jpg   GG000267.jpg  

GG000268.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 11:52 PM

Power Princess Plots Her Revenge - Part 6 by Shaw
PART 33
‘Don’t you dare!’, she shouted, impotently. ‘I’m warning you…’.
‘Or you’ll what?’ jeered Stephanie, continuing to pull the rope up very slowly to prolong Glamour Girl’s agony. Glamour Girl saw the hook pulling at her panty-elastic, and felt her expensive lingerie begin to move over her stomach and butt.

‘Do something!’ demanded the helpless Glamour Girl to Pauala. ‘The b*tch is taking off my panties!’.
But Paula could not reach that far up. (Well, she could have done if she’d really tried, but she was delighted to see her b*tchy employer’s sexy white panties begin their ascent).

‘No! I’m ordering you…don’t you dare remove my panties!’.

Needless to say, Glamour Girl’s pronouncements fell on deaf ears, and she could only gaze in complete mortification as her gorgeous pussy was slowly and embarrassingly revealed. The watching women may have been snickering, but the men were entranced by the superb view being offered of the snooty Superheroine’s sn*tch.
Glamour Girl groaned in mortification once more, as her panties were now pulled across her thighs, over her knees, and finally all the way to her ankles, where they fluttered mockingly at her. The gloating Stephanie managed to snag the waistband of the panties against a convenient nail on the wall of the summerhouse before shaking the hook loose and hoisting it back to the roof.

‘Godammit Paula, do something!’.

‘We’ll start by getting rid of this’, said Paula, unfastening the long skirt that Glamour Girl had removed from her.
‘What good is that doing?’
The real answer was that it allowed Paula to cover herself up, but she muttered something about the skirt getting in the way.

Now Glamour Girl was wearing only ‘The Man Magnet’, and Glamour Girl’s up-turned, round, firm breasts were almost dropping out of the brief top. This was so humiliating for the snooty Glamour Girl – she was effectively doing a pantyless handstand in public!

‘I think we have to get you back to the top of the roof’, suggested Paula. ‘Up!’.
The tractor driver began to inch forward slowly and Glamour Girl felt herself being pulled upside down toward the summer-house roof. Since her panties were snagged on a nail, the beet-red superheroine was now being pulled back into her pretty, brief white lingerie.

‘Stop!’, she yelled, when the panties were back in place. The last thing she wanted was to have her panties wedged into her pussy, then torn off altogether.
‘Stop!’, shouted Paula to the driver.

Glamour Girl’s ankles were now virtually on the roof. She looked up to see the smirking Stephanie grinning over the side. But at least Glamour Girl was no longer flashing her delectable pussy to the whole world.
‘Just you wait till I get my hands on you, you b*tch!’, she seethed. ‘You’ll be black and blue by the time I’ve finished with you!’.

‘I think you may have that the wrong way round, Supersl*t’, replied Stephanie mockingly.
Glamour Girl, who was frantically trying to unsnag her panties so that she could get back on to the roof froze as the bratty Stephanie put two opened paint tins on the ledge of the roof, just above Glamour Girl’s bound ankles.
‘Ooops’, she said, as she knocked the tin of blue paint on it’s side. A steady trickle of the thick paint poured on to Glamour Girl’s ankles.

‘b*tch!’, she yelled, as she felt the paint coat her legs, then slowly creep between her knees, and thighs. She gasped as the thick cold paint then plastered the crotch of her silk panties, then crept across her stomach, under ‘The Man Magnet’, then painting her magnificent tits a bright shade of blue.

Glamour Girl forgot about unsnagging her panties for the moment and took hold of one of the wooden supports, managing to ease her upper torso up a little. She didn’t want this awful paint trickling further on to her hair and face.
She looked up, preparing to vent her spleen on this uppity little b*tch, but was just in time to see Stephanie empty the entire contents of the black paint over the side of the roof. A huge torrent of thick black paint cascaded over Glamour Girl’s pretty, impeccably made-up face, and all over her beautiful, long hair.
‘You b*tch!’, she spluttered though the gallon of paint.

((More to come...and yes, much, much more creative ENF is coming in these stories))
Attached Thumbnails
GG000269.jpg   GG000270.jpg  

GG000271.jpg   GG000272.jpg  

GG000273.jpg   GG000274.jpg  

GG000275.jpg   GG000276.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2015, 02:50 AM

PART 34

‘You all right Glamour Girl? Tell me what you want me to do’, shouted Paula.
‘All I want you to do right now, you empty-headed bozo is to SHUT..THE..HELL..UP!’, thundered Glamour Girl, taking her wrath out on the sniggering Paula.
‘Up!’, shouted Paula.

The small tractor engine roared into life once more, and the completely degraded superheroine let out a yell of ‘No!’ as she felt herself being pulled up once more. Almost immediately, she felt her panties being pulled painfully and humiliatingly deep into her pussy and her ass. Her panties were being stretched to breaking point as the tractor inched forward inexorably, the wedgie becoming more and more severe, the panties being pulled further and further at the back, Glamour Girls pussy lips (now also an enchanting shade of blue) clearly visible at either side of the tightly pulled silk.

Something had to give, and inevitably it was the flimsy, paint-saturated panties that eventually ripped at the back. Glamour Girl’s relief at being released from the painful and humiliating wedgie was tempered by the realisation that her velvety pussy and beautiful butt were once more on display.

Gradually, she was hauled, pantyless and paint-splattered, back on to the roof, itching to get her hands on her tormentress. Just as her naked butt was pulled on to the roof, she saw Stephanie smiling wickedly, with a small tin of roofing tacks in her hands.

There were absolutely no prizes for guessing what she was planning to do with them.
‘No!’, cried Glamour Girl as she was pulled slowly on her butt across the wooden roof, and Stephanie happily scattered the roof tacks liberally just in front of the lovely, swelling ass-cheeks.

‘b*tch!’, shouted Glamour Girl again. She knew this little brat would show no mercy. After all, Glamour Girl had stripped her at the hotel, stolen her love interest, and left her trussed-up like a turkey for the angry waitress. Then she’d tricked her into performing erotic gymnastic exercises minus her underwear, then had her hauled up by her panties on to this roof. There was no way that Stephanie was going to be denied the pleasure of seeing the haughty, b*tchy Glamour Girl dragged on her naked derriere through a trail of roofing tacks.
‘Stop!’, cried Glamour Girl desperately, hoping the tractor driver would hear her. ‘Stop! Yeeeooow! Stop the…yeeeoouch! Owwwww! Yeeeeoow!’

Glamour Girl’s snooty face, black with paint, winced with pain as her poor behind was dragged through the tacks. Each gorgeous, well-rounded butt-cheek was being painfully pricked as Stephanie extracted her humiliating revenge, laughing triumphantly as her rival squirmed, squealed and wiggled in pain and outrage. To add the final indignity, Stephanie took hold of the back of ‘The Man Magnet’, and the flimsy dress was ripped from Glamour Girl’s back, finally liberating her large, swelling breats.
‘Yieeee! Stop! Ooooooh! b*tch! Oooow!’.

Though Paula could not see what was happening, like everyone else, she was enjoying listening to her vain, egotistical employer get her long-overdue comeuppance. However, she felt obliged at last to call out to the driver to stop.

Glamour Girl jumped to her feet, and began the painful, undignified process of removing the tacks from her butt. Stark naked, covered in blue and black paint, her poor behind peppered with roofing tacks, the sultry, sexy young superheroine and model was bristling with indignation. No one treated Glamour Girl like this!
‘Ooohh!’, she winced as another tack was extracted from her sumptuous hind-quarters. ‘Just you wait!’.
But Stephanie had no notion of doing anything of the kind. Amanda had ordered one of her workmen to put a ladder up at the far end of the summerhouse, and Stephanie, oblivious now to her own ridiculous appearance, and the soggy beans in her pink-pantied seat, scampered down quickly as Glamour Girl untied the rope from her ankles.
She was stark naked, and thought twice about chasing the little b*tch. On the other hand, everyone had seen her pussy by now, and she was too outraged and dying for revenge to care too much. And the fact that her pussy was now painted a bright blue at least gave her a little cover.

She ran to the ladder, and got on to the top rung. Immediately, she felt it begin to move. Underneath, Stephanie was pushing the bottom of the ladder, so that it was soon fully upright, the edge of the summer house now some distance away from the degraded damsel at the top.

‘You b*tch! Stop that at once. Put the ladder back! Do you hear me!’.
‘Bye, bye Supersl*t’, yelled Stephanie happily as she pushed the ladder over further.
With a loud cry of ‘Nooooooo!’, and hanging on for dear life, Glamour Girl felt herself begin to fall.
At the far end of the garden, near the summer house, lived Mr. Entwhistle, Amanda Cox’s handyman. He and his family had their own little house and garden carved into the magnificent Cox estate. A small wooden fence had been erected round their garden, less to give them privacy than to save Amanda from having to gaze at the lower orders any more than she had to.

It was young Johnny Entwhislte’s thirteenth birthday, and Mr. Entwhisle, and little Johhny sat at the picnic table beside the fence as the homely, 300-pound Mrs Entwhistle proudly put the birthday cake on the table.
‘Now, you must make a wish, Johnny’, she said.
He closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, out of the heavens, ass-first on to his cake, dropped a gorgeous, sexy, naked young lady.
‘That’s not a bike’, he thought. ‘I asked for something to ride’.

Mr. Entwhistle, meanwhile, received a sharp clip on the ear from his wife, assuming he’d made a wish too.
The winded Glamour Girl meanwhile was squirming ass-first in the large, creamy cake. The falling ladder had knocked down a section of the fence, so that her mortification was increased by the fact that everyone – the press, Paula, Amanda and the triumphant Stephanie - could witness this latest assault on her dignity, sitting naked in a cream gateau, her face and hair black with paint, her blue-painted tits heaving, her face bright red.
Glamour Girl got off the table, unsteadily, blue ass and pussy now plastered with cake (‘I’ll have that piece’, thought Mr. Entwhistle).
Attached Thumbnails
GG000277.jpg   GG000278.jpg  

GG000279.jpg   GG000280.jpg  

GG000281.jpg   GG000282.jpg  

GG000283.jpg   GG000284.jpg  

GG000286.jpg   GG000287.jpg  

Old 09-07-2015, 02:52 AM

PART 35
The sight of the ruined cake, and her leering husband was too much for the amply-proportioned Mrs. Entwhislte. She grabbed the hapless superheroine by the ear with one hand, and landed a loud, hard spank on the wincing Glamour Girl’s quivering, naked butt with the other.

‘Harlot! Strumpet!’.
Spank!
‘Yeeooww! Oooowwww!’
‘Ruining my cake!’
Spank!
‘Ooouch’.

This was too much. Here she was, a glamorous supurheroine being spanked in public like a naughty child!
The audience of course was loving this, as Mrs. Entwhistle continued to treat the haughty Glamour Girl like an errant juvenile, pulling her by the ear while paddling her behind.
‘Trying to turn my husband’s eyes…’

Glamour Girl was tempted to say that the average sheep would turn her husband’s eyes considering what his wife was like, but yelped again instead as another hard spank was delivered to her reddening derriere.
‘Ooow! Yeouch!’

These were extremely hard spanks, delivered with all the force of her 300 pound frame, on the already tender Glamour Girl behind.
‘wh*r*!’
Spank!
‘Yeeeoweee!’
‘And cover yourself up’, she yelled, pulling poor Glamour Girl by the ear towards her washing-line, and grabbing a pair of her own, voluminous, pink bloomers.

Glamour Girl felt herself being hoisted into the air, her legs being threaded through the ridiculous bloomer leg-holes, then found herself being propelled through the gap in the fence.
‘And don’t come back!’, yelled Mrs. Enwhistle, delivering one last almighty whack to the pink-bloomered bottom.
‘Ooooow!’, she yelped again, as she stood in front of the cheering, laughing spectators, dressed in the humiliating pink bloomers. And to think, she had taunted Stephanie about wearing granny panties.
‘You fat cow!’, Glamour Girl thundered, turning and making a rude gesture, knowing that she could easily outrun the portly Entwhistle. But she had forgotten that the bloomers were several dozen sizes too large for her, and as she turned again, they fell in a large pink puddle to her ankles.

‘Oh no!’, she cried again, as she once more flashed her cake and paint spattered pussy to the crowd.
She bent quickly to retrieve the underwear. Little Johnny, though, was determined to avenge this insult.
‘Don’t worry – I’ll get her mommy!’

His favourite birthday present that morning had been a small air pistol, and he was a crack-shot. As Glamour Girl bent down to pull up the bloomers, her wonderfully contoured, gorgeous bubble-butt proved an irresistable target.
‘Yeeeeeooowww!’, she yelped as the small slug stung her left ass-cheek to more laughter from the audience.
She quickly pulled the bloomers up. They were so large that she was easily able to cover her breasts with the waist-band, even though the end of the bloomer legs were still at her knees.

Another slug smacked her right ass-cheek, and with a yelp, and rubbing her behind with one hand while holding up the humiliating bloomers over her tits with the other, she ran for the ‘Glamour Girl’ caravan, yelling ‘PAULA!’ as she went, the jeers of the on-lookers ringing in her ears, one last slug stinging her pink-bloomered butt, making her leap as she ran.

((Still only about halfway through what SHAW wrote.))
Attached Thumbnails
GG000289.jpg   GG000290.jpg  

GG000291.jpg   GG000292.jpg  

GG000293.jpg   GG000295.jpg  

GG000296.jpg   GG000297.jpg  

GG000298.jpg  
Old 03-27-2018, 11:47 PM

Default Power Princess

Why does good stuff don't last, I wondering if shaw's story continue where power princess gets humiliated again.

She's my type of super heroine in ENF stories because she wear a mask and rarely been seen naked unlike glamour girl.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:58 PM

Default Great stuff

I really enjoyed this one!

Where can i find more Shaw or Myds stories?
I search this site for Myds and find some great ones but he wrote a lot more is my guess.

Can somebody send me links?

Raycat
Old 04-11-2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raycat View Post
I really enjoyed this one!

Where can i find more Shaw or Myds stories?
I search this site for Myds and find some great ones but he wrote a lot more is my guess.

Can somebody send me links?

Raycat
http://web.archive.org/web/200310021...wham/shaw.html
Old 04-18-2018, 01:54 AM

I'm glad to see the renewed interest. I'm working on a commissioned story and set of images now. I don't know if the commissioner will share it. I suspect maybe so when it's done. I'm really going above and beyond the call of duty, because it's a project I believe in--full of catfighting, pies in the face, stripping, hot buns, and other goodies.

I also have a patreon, where I'm illustrating an excellent story by tkprince (300+ images out there, with over 400 finished), and when I finish that, I hope to write a kind of prequel to it. By the way, TKPrince, if you're on here, contact me!
https://www.patreon.com/Myds6

Anyway, aside from the stories I've posted here, most of my work can be found divided between two places.

https://myds6.deviantart.com/ Here you'll find much of my output. Some of it overlaps with here and overlaps with the site below.

http://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/ is an RPG, that to my knowledge, started from discussions on this forum, but I could be wrong. I write a lot there, and do illustrations when I can.

I'm curious...what do people like most? The strong personalities? My curvy girls? The types of humiliation? I'm likely to keep working in the same vein, but putting it in perspective might help me tailor future endeavors.

Maybe someday I'll take up the SHAW stories, or the awesome interactive story we had going over at writing dot com again. But for the foreseeable future, it's mostly the Patreon, the commission, and whatever small projects I decide to work on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
The strong personalities? My curvy girls? The types of humiliation? I'm likely to keep working in the same vein, but putting it in perspective might help me tailor future endeavors.
Strong personalities with curvy bodies definitely. The kind of humiliation you've been doing in your Shaw and Wham illustrations are amazing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Boss2125 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143