uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2016, 07:31 PM

Default the first lady of TNA

Its turning point tonight and allie comes out to the ring with no music to introduce Maria
Allie:everybody stand to your feet and welcome The first Lady of TNA Maria Kanelis Bennett.

Maria comes out with her husband mike Bennett entrance song and enters the ring

Thank you Allie for that introduction but right now I need to speak to Gail Kim, So Gail Kim Come out here.

Gail Kim comes to the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Gail Kim : what do you want Maria? I don't have time for your games.

Maria : well I think you'll make time for this I have a Gamble for you, at bound for glory why don't we end this rivalry with a match?

Gail Kim : Ok what's the gamble?

well tonight you have a match if you win you can pick any stipulation for our match, but if you lose then I get to pick the stipulation what do you say ?

okay I will see you later on

next one should be up soon let me know what you think
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnawwestories For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2016, 12:28 PM

Really hope Maria gets humiliated
Old 08-29-2016, 06:07 PM

I'm completely stuck on the stipulation any advice
The Following User Says Thank You to tnawwestories For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2016, 03:49 PM

I messaged you
Old 08-31-2016, 10:12 PM

Thanked 1,246 Times in 127 Posts
Default Maybe this or that

lumber jack match with fan boys in boxer shorts around the ring, Texas strap match, or may be a T.L.C., vibrator in the bank type match just some ideas
Old 09-03-2016, 07:22 PM

Part 2 this a quick one next one will be up in a day or two

later on in the night Gail Kim is standing in the ring ready for match.
Maria comes out holding a mic
Maria : oh Gail I'm afraid tonight I wont be wrestling you as my hand is still injured, but don't worry I've found a replacement who will fight on my behalf.

Sienna comes out to the ring and stands face to face with Gail Kim.
(the bell rings)
Gail Kim comes out of the block with forearms to face of sienna followed by a ddt. forcing sienna to roll out of the ring to regroup as Gail Kim goes out to grab her Allie distracts the referee and Maria pushes Gail into the ring post with a sickening thud knocking out Gail.

Sienna rolls her back into the ring and hits her with gails own finishing move and pins her

Maria : oh gail it seems that you just couldn't cut it well now I get to pick the stipulation for bound for glory and i'll let you know on the night.

Maria, sienna and allie leave laughing
The Following User Says Thank You to tnawwestories For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 02:16 PM

Default Update

Hey I have a question for you if you don't mind me asking ?

Are you going to continue the story ?
Old 10-30-2016, 05:22 PM

yeah sorry ive just had some personal problems to deal with
Old 10-30-2016, 06:38 PM

Default Awesome

Awesome that's fine I totally understand .
Old 11-02-2016, 12:43 PM

Default Part 3

It’s Bound for Glory in Orlando, Florida in front of over 15 thousand people and after her husband mike Bennett has just lost his match to EC3.

Maria come out to the ring with Allie & Sienna “Welcome everyone to my Kingdom, where I am the First lady (the Crowd erupts with boos) Now Gail Kim would you please come out here?”.

Gail Kim comes out to the top of the stage “what do you want Maria I was getting ready for our match”

Maria “Ah yes our match Don’t worry it’s still going ahead but if you remember you lost the match Against Sienna here so I get to pick the stipulation for this match (Maria says with a smirk)

Gail “yes I do remember so what’s the stipulation for our match 3 – 1 handicap match, sienna as the special enforcer, no disqualification? What, what is the stipulation come on tell us all.

Maria “well when I told TNA President Billy Corgan my stipulation he was happy with it and he’s approved it so tonight it will be Maria Kanellis-Bennett vs Gail Kim in a match Where if YOU lose then you must get down on your knees and kiss my ass or be fired on the spot”

Gail and Maria stare each other down as they go to a break.

One hour Later

Maria comes out to the ring in her ring attire followed closely by Sienna and Allie. Gail Kim comes out in her ring attire as she enters the ring.

The bell rings and match begins with Maria talking smack to Gail who just slaps the taste out of her mouth, Gail follows up with forearms to the face and head of Maria but Maria does manage to get to the ropes that forces to back Gail up and stop her momentum. Maria goes out to the ringside area to regroup with her Allies (Sienna & Allie), Maria rolls back into the ring and scores a quick kick to Gail’s gut and grab Gail in a headlock and just starts yanking and twisting in such a vicious manner that Gail’s head feels like it’s going to come off.

Gail still struggling to try and get out of the headlock but she manages to land a back drop to release the headlock from Maria. Gail struggles to get back to her feet but as she does so does Maria now Gail just sets off a fury of chops to Maria followed by a few big power moves she goes for the pin 1….2…. and a kick out by Maria.

Frustrated Gail decides to go to the top rope for a drop kick on Maria but Allie climbs up on the apron to cause a distraction which allows Maria to recover and manage to pull Gail off the top rope with a sickening thud on to the mat. Maria take a minute to gloat to the crowd then she picks up Gail who’s still winded and trying to regain her whereabouts, Maria Irish whips her into the corner with a thunderous thud causing Gail’s legs to buckle in the corner leaving her in a seated position. Maria decides this is a perfect time to humiliate Gail by going for and connecting with a bronco buster for 4 seconds gyrating her crotch on Gail’s face before getting off and laughing at her as Gail sits there coughing, Maria distracts the referee allowing Sienna to sucker punch Gail right on the jaw.

Maria drags Gail to the center of the ring and goes for the pin 1….2…. and Gail kicks out just before three. Maria gets frustrated and starts arguing with the ref claiming it was a 3 afterward unleashes a fury of stomps on Gail After thirty seconds of stomping on Gail Maria yells out “that’s it, it’s time to end this match” Maria gets Gail up and goes for Gail’s own finisher eat defeat but Gail counters with a sickening clothesline leaving both Maria and Gail on the mat exhausted.
Allie and Sienna both climb up on the apron having a massive row at the referee saying that he’s being bias towards Gail Kim allowing Gail enough time to stand up and knock both of them off the apron but out of nowhere Maria rolls up Gail holding her tights 1…2…3 Maria steals the win and starts celebrating while Gail starts protesting about it.

Maria rolls out of the ring to her assistants as well as to grab a microphone “well Gail it looks like you lost and you know what that means” turning around and pointing at her ass. Re-entering the ring “come on Gail it’s time for what all these people want to see so get on your knees and KISS MY ASS OR YOUR FIRED” just then Gail Slaps the taste out of Marias mouth but Gail is blindsided from behind by sienna and Allie and they beat her down bad with Sienna hitting her finisher.

With Gail knocked out and now an outraged Maria with back up “GAIL KIM I was just going to let you get away with a quick peck but now I am going to humble you and make you my b*tch” with that sienna puts Gail on her knees then Allie coats Gail’s lips in a black lipstick to make sure it’s obvious where the kiss hit. Maria then turns her back on Gail and just says “time to pucker up and become my b*tch” then she drops her mic as well as her trunks to show a black thong she nods to sienna who rams Gail’s lips and face into Marias ass leaving a glaring imprint of the kiss.

Gail is left in the center of the ring humiliated and unaware of what she has done while Maria and het back up leave laughing.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s