uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-13-2015, 09:20 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 84 Posts
Default My wifes stories

Not sure if they are real or not, so posting in Fiction.

Maybe I don't want to know if they are real.

Anyways, sometime ago, I shared my cuckold fantasy with her one night and it really turned me and her on it seems. I blasted all over with out a single touch and then she climbed on me for an awesome fuck.

So I thought I would write some of it hear and then share the responses with her.

Her latest story was set many years ago. We were newly married and living in a tremendously modest first home.

My wife has always worked an outside sales type position and she has a intoxicating personality.

She was a mere 105 lbs with A cup breasts and a smoking ass.

So she whispers the following to me one night when I asked her to tell me a story, a real one of one of her sexual escapades.

This story came out very fluidly which leads me to think it may actually have been true.

She was at the local grocery store one day, during the early afternoon.

As she reached for something on a shelf, while looking at her coupons, she happened to brush someone else's hand. Startled, she quickly pulled her arm back and looked up at a young man whom looked startled as well. My wife said she blurted out an apology and laughed. The young man smiled and laughed as well. They had a moment of small talk about the incident, that led to a longer conversation in the aisle about the item and what each of them were going to use it for.

She said she realized the brush by hand really made her flush and before long, they were walking through the grocery store shopping and talking.

For whatever reason, my wife couldn't remember how it came up, but she invited the young man back to our house, maybe he offered to help her with all of the groceries, as my wife can't pass up shopping, even if it's just groceries.

She went on to say that driving to our house, just a mile or so away was tremendously intoxicating with him following.

When they arrived, she pulled in the garage and he got out of his car and followed her into the house through the garage.

My wife said as soon as he came in the house, she shut the door, embraced him and kissed him deeply. they both were panting. Not a word was spoken, she reached down and felt his hard cock through his pants as the kissed.

She said, as she pulled away from his lips, she reached down to undo his zipper. he readily helped to extract his hard penis, as she said, and she leaned over and began sucking his cock sloppily.

My wife has a habit of sucking my cock briefly before I can stick it in her. She also hates the feeling of condoms, which excites me as well.

My wife went on to say that she didn't want to cheat on me, so she only gave him a blowjob until he came in her mouth. she said that wasn't sexual intercourse, so it wasn't cheating.

At this point in the story we were both tremendously aroused and she told me to fuck her now.

If you like the story, let me know. There is more that comes out from her about this as I ask for more details over the next month or so.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ohlacosteman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 05:52 AM

Amazing.....stories

Thank you bro

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting