photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2020, 08:37 AM

How about Jack Shit! After 30 years I got head twice. Not to completion because it was so bad. One, I said one, HJ to completion. Which was more me masturbating than her jackin me. You would get more response from a sex doll. She dislikes screwing as well. always did.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1rustywood For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2020, 11:45 AM

Thanked 84,750 Times in 2,951 Posts

I guess I am lucky - The first time we fucked I heard - "if you want that "thing" in me you have to do it yourself! After that, she could not get enough cock.
We graduated to oral sex, with her even having orgasms when she sucks me. She learned to like being naked as we drove, and masturbating as I watched.
We have tried anal, but it is not her thing, although at times she likes it. She rarely sucks me off, because she wants to feel her c*nt being filled.
We have tried the swinging scene, but she just likes to watch and be watched. She has eaten pussy, sucked other cocks, and one time at a clothing optional resort, she invited the guys in the rooftop jacuzzi to eat her. She quickly came over their faces.
She is always game for something.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:15 PM

Thanked 6,732 Times in 274 Posts
Default nudity

I think the main thing I taught my wife to do was to be comfortable naked. She came to me with some pretty strong hang-ups due to strict Catholic parents. I found out pretty quickly that there was a passionate woman begging to be set free. It wasn’t but a few dates over a few weeks and she was partially, then completely naked around me.

It took a couple of years of dating and then marriage before she started allowing me to strip her in the presence of others. She took to it like the proverbial duck to water. She discovered the freedom of being naked with others and according to her, looked forward to being seen.
Old 12-11-2020, 06:18 AM

Thanked 9,973 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
I think the main thing I taught my wife to do was to be comfortable naked. She came to me with some pretty strong hang-ups due to strict Catholic parents. I found out pretty quickly that there was a passionate woman begging to be set free. It wasn’t but a few dates over a few weeks and she was partially, then completely naked around me.

It took a couple of years of dating and then marriage before she started allowing me to strip her in the presence of others. She took to it like the proverbial duck to water. She discovered the freedom of being naked with others and according to her, looked forward to being seen.
I could have written this almost verbatim, except replace "Catholic parents" with "Asshole first husband". He really did a number on her self-esteem. She was finally able to move on from him, and had an awakening with me. Now sometimes she's crazier than I am!
Old 01-08-2022, 03:57 PM

Thanked 2,687 Times in 197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
I think the main thing I taught my wife to do was to be comfortable naked. She discovered the freedom of being naked with others and according to her, looked forward to being seen.
Same here. It took quite a bit of work; convincing and encouragement. And a few trips to nudist venues.
She started out by just going topless. Then she decided to go nude; but only while swimming or tanning. After some time, she decided to go for naked walks with me around the resort; but only if there weren't too many people around.

Then finally one day, she just decided to stay nude for the entire time, after I encouraged her to "give it a shot." Once she got comfortable with everyone seeing her completely naked, she never turned back. She now gets naked as soon as we arrive, socializes and participates in activities without any concern about people seeing her in all her naked glory. Heck, she even misses it if we don't do it for a while.
She'll still argue with me that she doesn't consider herself a "true nudist"; but her level of comfort and enjoyment spending the day naked around other people says otherwise.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2022, 10:46 PM

Thanked 2,807 Times in 212 Posts

Taught her how not to be a starfish. When we met in college my wife had a handful or so of partners before me. Several jock rowers that were mostly full of themselves starting is HS and into her freshman year of college and a football player. Moving on to a liberal arts upperclassman cruising the frosh bait. And finally, a bible thumping Christian Crusades for Christ peer. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being a conservative Christian male, as that described me to a point.

From me she learned that she too was supposed to and could have an orgasm during sex, something she says never happened before me.
Intercourse can last more than five minutes.
She learned that she is multi-orgasmic, that coitus is a lot more fun if there is foreplay and she gets lubed up.
She found out that performing oral sex can be fun and empowering, and now enjoys giving a blowjob.
Foreplay can be just as good and even better than sex at times.
I helped her to deepthroat, and play with the glans, shaft, balls and perineum. She has never really gotten into rimming although it does occur when she has been drinking.

She has gotten into sheer bikinis to excite me as visual foreplay.
And more into revealing clothing like burnout tees and tops to let her nipples pop.
Yoga tights and short a size too small, to accentuate the toe.
And other clothing that might give some peek-a-boo action.

And sex in risqué locations with people around.
Personal portable cabana on the beach next to an amusement park.
Near the boardwalk.
Resort pool at night with other couples around. Late night at the resort next to the pool. And the open space between the condos at the resort.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2022, 05:18 PM

Thanked 1,046,047 Times in 31,331 Posts
Default My wife didn't learn from me, but from Watching!

My wife was the first women / girl that did oral on my cock on the first night we met in a BAR. I was told from 2 other guys in the BAR that she was Great at oral and let them cum in her mouth and she would swallow it.
So I got introduced to her and it was just what I was looking for in a woman to do, let me cum in her mouth and have her swallow it too cause none of my other GF's went that far~
That was a Good thing, but I have to say she was just normal on dong the oral with just going Up & Down while waiting for you to cum.
It wasn't till we now had the house on our own and talked about trying to add some new Spice back into our going dull long married life. So we both agreed to giving sharing a try and with the help of playful neighbors that go to all the Adult Events we got to met up with many wonderful people!
This group has what they call Theme Party's, so those invited know what to expect and how to dress for the occasion or not dress? lol
One Party Theme was "How to give the BEST oral to your guy?".
This party was new to us and there were 8 couples there, some married some just BF & GF too! They had a round circle of chairs for us to sit in with only a Single chair in the middle! They also had a drawing to find out the order of Who goes 1st and the rest that would follow! The Rules were simple too, the guy sits in the center chair with his other half in front of him. She does her Best oral performance on his cock from the start all the way to the finish!
Everybody in the outer circle sits and watches, I can say its not easy trying to watch while your all NUDE and not get a erection just from watching! lol
Then after their done the next couple does the same till all the couples are done, then comes the part that I loved the most. When its all done the guys are able to pick out a wife / GF and have her now do the same on your cock and this is done all at the same time now so things get more busy!
You can keep on going and picking out different women for doing your cock, or have your favorite doing it over again! The other thing that I enjoyed is the more that I have done, the harder these women have to work to get me off again! lol
But getting back to the beginning, my wife got to see just how these other women would make use of their hands or mouth and lick everything or even finger your asshole too! loll
My wife added more improvements to her oral style and makes use of her tongue and sucks the Balls as well as licking the entire shaft too! After going home and talking about what we done and went through, I was surprised that my wife didn't have a sore mouth or jaw from all the cocks she sucked on and enjoyed plenty of cum too.
My cock was RED and Sore from being greedy and trying to get them all to do mine, but it was a learning moment and if you go to any party's this would be a great start up for them too!
Thanks,
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2022, 10:46 PM

Thanked 2,049 Times in 111 Posts

Being from a conservative area of Indo-Pak subcontinent, achieving even small things mean alot to us. Children here are taught that sex is a taboo and something not to be enjoyed. My wife was a virgin at the time of our marriage and haven't had even a boyfriend before our marriage although I had enjoyed the company of a few girlfriends. Over a period of 15 years of our marriage, I have taught her to enjoy:
1. Vaginal sex with extremely intense orgasms.
2. Oral sex. She enjoys getting it and gives excellent bj but she gives occasionally.
3. Anal sex. This she loves so much that she literally begs me to rim and fuck her ass.
4. She learnt to express her desires and fantasies and enjoys roleplays.
5. She now enjoys to remain nude whenever possible but only infront of me.
6. The best of all is that she now enjoys peeing all over me, except my face, although she still won't let me pee on her.

We are still learning new things and I hope one day we could visit a nude resort and do swapping.
Old 02-18-2022, 06:19 PM

Default Pretty much everything

My wife always considered herself somewhat adventurous. We were friends for a long time before we ever dated, so she knew that I was very kinky and liked doing bdsm type of stuff. So when we finally did start dating, she informed me that she was okay with bondage. She had been handcuffed by a prior boyfriend. That was all. I taught her all about safewords and those rules, and to keep me informed on what she was and was not okay with, and I'd ease her into it. So I introduced her to being tied up in different ways, different positions, spread-eagle, hog-tied, for extended periods of time, etc. She came to really enjoy it and was very-much on board with exploring the submissive lifestyle a lot deeper.

Eventually we started getting into her being a submissive anytime we were alone together in my home. She would take her clothes off when she arrived and remain naked until she left. She would follow commands. It took a little training, but eventually I got her to start calling me "Master". Then we worked our way up. She would refer to me as "Master" when we texted back and forth. She would capitalize any word that referred to me and make any word that referred to herself in the lower case. So instead of "I'll see you tonight" she would text "i'll see You tonight." This actually happened so frequently that she once accidentally texted "thanks Master" to a friend of hers, lol. She was very embarrassed, but she thought it was really funny and he brushed it off as some weird auto-correct mistake.

We worked our way further into her submission. I would text her when I was almost home, so she could greet me on her knees at the door. She would ask for my permission before doing anything, including having to go to the bathroom. I would spank her, sometimes as a punishment, and sometimes as foreplay, and she learned to say "thank you" after each spanking.

I had key words I would say. Like "mannequin" and she wouldn't be allowed to move or speak until I gave her permission. "Pet" and she would get on all fours and would act like a dog, and bark until I allowed her to be human again. It was extremely immersive, and she really enjoyed it. This went on until I got laid off from my job and we ran into money issues. She needed to work more and I needed to bring in a roommate, and so the Dom/sub fun had to end. She still brings it up that she wants to do it again when we're by ourselves, but we haven't been in the financial position to do it ever since. Hopefully soon. I taught her a lot, and it'd be a shame for all of that to go to waste.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2022, 02:10 AM

Planning to teach her not to hurry up doing blowjob, I do not know what is the reason of this behaviour
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petity For This Useful Post:

Tags
shy, teach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HJ While Driving

1m:06s

06-28-2020
HCCR7163

3m:53s

05-19-2022
cum 11

1m:01s