photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-19-2017, 08:26 AM

Default Raw goes 18

Stephanie McMahon comes out to the ring with a microphone saying that she is sick and tired of smackdown defeating raw in the ratings week after week so it’s time to bring some controversy to Monday night raw. So from now on, the pg. rating is gone. She then announces that tonight all the matches will be decided by a turn on the roulette wheel specially designed by herself now a commercial break.

Rosa Mendes vs Sable in a kiss my foot match
Rosa makes her way to the ring wearing a red sports top and wrestling bottoms and then Stephanie McMahon makes appears on the screen “well Rosa let’s take a spin on the wheel and see what match you’ll be in” Stephanie spins her roulette wheel and it lands on mystery opponent. “So Rosa let’s find out who your mystery opponent is” then sables music hits and she comes out wearing a black cat suit to a thunderous cheer holding a microphone “so did you guys miss me? Well I’m back and I’m going to make raw oh so sablelicious and I’m going to start with you Rosa cause your nothing more than a cheap knock off of Me” she enters the ring facing, Rosa but Stephanie interjects on the screen “wow I love this anger and energy from you sable so I’m going to spin the wheel again to add a special stipulation” Stephanie spins the wheel and it lands on kiss my foot match. “Wow a kiss my foot match well I’m sure you two ladies know the deal whoever loses must kiss the winners foot good luck and referee ring the bell”
The match starts with sable and Rosa locking up but sable manages to get the upper hand and Irish whips Rosa into the ropes and on the rebound sable lands a shoulder block knocking Rosa to the mat. Sable then mounts Rosa and starts landing forearm shots to Rosa head and face, sable then gets off Rosa and pickers her up by Rosas Black hair but Rosa counters by landing a head-butt to sable stunning her. Rosa starts to build some momentum landing punches to sable’s body and face followed by some snap body slams as Rosa’s confidents starts to build she decides to climb to the top rope and goes for a double axe handle but sable counters with swift high kick to Rosa’s chest knocking her mat winded. Sables decides to mock Rosa even more by doing her trademark grind while standing over Rosa’s prone body. Sable calls her finisher the sable bomb by pulling Rosa up and putting her between her legs as she is about to go for the power bomb the lights go out and quickly come back on. with a mysterious hooded individual in the ring facing Sable and lands a super kick to on sable knocking her out cold with no dq the individual places Rosa on top of sable and referee counts the pin1…..2…..3. The announcer the winner of the match Rosa Mendes.

After the match and Rosa finally realises that she has won, the masked individual pulls of her hood and reveals to the audience that it was Maria she hugs Rosa and tells her get a chair and take off her boot. Rosa agrees and goes out the ring and takes a chair from the timekeeper’s area and slides it in the ring where sable was coming to but Maria was waiting for her with the chair. As sable gets to her feet she turns around straight into a sickening chair shot to the head by Maria, Rosa now comes into the ring barefoot. Maria sets the chair up for Rosa to sit down as she does Maria picks sable up to her knees and pinches sable’s lips as Rosa lifts her foot and Maria rams sables lips onto Rosas foot for the whole world to see. Afterwards both Rosa and Maria leave the ring laughing and holding hands.

let me know what you think constructive critics always welcome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnawwestories For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 11:25 AM

wanna try
Old 02-09-2017, 02:45 PM

wanna try what I'm always looking for help with my stories
Old 02-16-2017, 06:39 PM

i'm currently writing part 2 but I need a stipulation for the match please help
Old 02-18-2017, 09:56 AM

Are you looking for a kink match?

Kink types:
-Bra and panties
-Paddle on a pole
-loser gets diapered(I don't remember the name just remember X Pac and Razor Ramon had a match like that)
-Kiss my ass match
-Wedgie on a pole(made this one up, but you can guess how it has to end)
-mud/oil/gravy bowl match
Old 02-18-2017, 01:43 PM

thanks for the advice yeah kink matches
Old 02-20-2017, 02:36 PM

BACK STAGE
Sable is seen backstage visually upset washing her mouth out with mouthwash when Cathy Kelly appears from the back of the locker room and walks behind Sable.

CATHY KELLY
Ummm Sable I was hoping to have a word with you about what just happened out there with your loss to Rosa Mendes.

SABLE
Loss? Loss I was screwed out of my victory by that b*tch Maria and what’s worse I was forced to kiss Rosas disgusting foot in front of the wwe universe and this will not stand so I’m calling out Maria Next week on raw. Let us see if that b itch has the guts to show up and face me now get out.

CATHY LEAVES AND HANDS IT BACK TO THE RAW ANNOUNCE TEAM WHERE WE SEE EMMA STOOD IN THE RING READY FOR A MATCH WITH CHARLOTTE FLAIR BUT BEFORE THAT STEPHANIE RE APPERS ON THE SCRREN

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s