photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2015, 08:01 AM

Thanks to amfanon and hocman for the feedback -- most appreciated. It sounds like a Part 4 is definitely in order. Will try to get it posted over the weekend but it may take a bit longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2015, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasmo View Post
Thanks to amfanon and hocman for the feedback -- most appreciated. It sounds like a Part 4 is definitely in order. Will try to get it posted over the weekend but it may take a bit longer.
I feel confident that everyone's number 1 priority is that you take as much time as you need to make it a masterpiece. The number two priority, of course, is to get you a time machine so you can take all the time you need and still post it yesterday.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:00 PM

Default Campaign Chaos -- Part 4

Next Monday will mark the one year anniversary of my first post about Danielle Parnell. As some may recall, that story was based almost entirely on an incident I witnessed as a young Cub Scout when a friend's mom lost her skirt during a bicentennial pageant. I imposed upon the woman in that memory a current friend and colleague who is every bit the deserving target that is Mrs. Parnell herself. I hope you've enjoyed the tales thus far and will try to keep them going as long as my muse -- with whom I just parted after a dinner during which she as if on cue berated the waitstaff -- permits.

Nicole Silver couldn't believe her ears. Although she had in every way intended to intensify Danielle Parnell's humiliation by emphasizing the juxtaposition between the former uber-MILF's perennially arrogant demeanor and the tawdry message emblazoned across the front of her cheap latex panties, not in the red haired beauty's wildest dreams did she expect the response she swore she heard the broken tease whisper under her breath.

Oh my God, Nicole thought to herself, the little show off is no alpha-mom . . . she is a submissive.

With that thought in mind and throwing decorum to the wind, Mrs. Nicole Silver cast her trophy of Danielle's skirt off the stage and went lunging after the fleeing narcissist who, still crawling away on her hands and knees, made for a very slow moving target. Eyeing Mrs. Parnell's spectacular bottom, Nicole Yanika Silver thought to herself, "it's time someone gave you the spanking you deserve, you snooty little know-it-all -- and because I know it's also the spanking that you want I'm more than happy to do the honors."

What Nicole hadn't planned on as she crawled over her moderator's desk onto the stage, grabbing at the ankle of the escaping Mrs. Parnell and coming away with a 4.5" Louboutin heel in hand, was that Billy Miras, now with Calum Duncan in tow, was seeking new targets for his laser pointing prowess.

Billy couldn't believe his good fortune. In almost no time he had avenged his mother's mistreatment by that stuck-up Mrs. Parnell, reduced that self-same snob to her current state of near nudity and, as a bonus, exposed the annoyingly condescending Will Parnell as a panty wearing momma's boy! As he was thinking his day could not possibly get any better, young Master Miras spotted the grey and white pin-striped, pencil skirted bottom of Mrs. Nicole Silver, another of Davidson's most self-absorbed, self-important mothers who, while perhaps not quite as spectacular as Will's now nearly naked mom after whom she was chasing, was pretty darn close and a sexy red-headed vision to behold.

As he watched the incumbent President of the Gonzaga High School Mothers' Guild, who had arrogantly lorded over both the venerable school's students and their moms for years, crawling like a panther across the stage after the mortified Danielle Parnell, Billy decided to turn the comical chase into a truly "hot" pursuit.

With a now tell-tale flick of his wrist, the merry prankster took aim at the seam in Mrs. Silver's fashionable business skirt that ran from a button at the back of her slender waist down to the top of her feminine but muscular calves where it then separated to permit the voluptuous redhead to walk in her sky-high, patent leather, black heels. Slowly tracing a path that sliced like butter through the threads that bound that seam together, young Billy Miras, to the delight of both the men and women in the audience, and the soon to be complete shock of the generally officious Nordic debate moderator, unveiled Mrs. Nicole Silver's magnificent bottom and long sexy legs as casually as one might peel a banana.

Nicole Silver knew in a heartbeat that something was terribly wrong and, to her immediate regret, jumped from her hands and knees to her feet to figure out just what it was that had changed. In an instant, and with a scream, the sexy Mrs. Silver found her answer and became the focus of the flabbergasted but still howling crowd. Standing before them in only her 5" black, patent leather, peep toe Manolo Blahnik heels, tiny lace black thong panties and crisp, white, three quarter sleeve, cotton, Ralph Lauren oxford blouse -- that was open almost indecently to the cleft between her softball sized breasts and that came down barely to top of her Soul Cycle trimmed waist -- was a colossally shocked and mouth-wateringly sexy Nicole Yanika Silver.

"Oh my God . . . my panties," screamed the usually self-confident MILF as her hands shot in front of the translucent front panel of her thong a moment too late to avoid letting the entire audience know her glorious sex was completely shaved.

Awakened from the stupor of his own prior humiliation by the mortified red-head's shout, and while his mother continued her crawl of shame -- now wearing only her SLAVE embroidered panties and one high heeled shoe -- Will Parnell reflexively leaped to his feet having momentarily forgotten where he was and how he had gotten there. Greeted by the sight of the usually buttoned-up and officious Mrs. Silver -- about whom young Will had on more than one occasion harbored an insalubrious prepubescent fantasy -- standing knock-kneed before him -- skirt-less -- while simultaneously endeavoring to cover up her lacy thong encased bottom and her recently revealed "haircut," Danielle's son reacted as one might expect. The problem for the young preppy, however, was that his crisply pressed khakis, which would have at least provided some cover for his quickly emerging manhood, remained pooled at the horny lad's feet.

Disastrously, this fact served not only to reemphasize the absurdity of the high schooler's poor choice of undergarments -- which did nothing to contain his youthful exuberance -- but once again caused Will to tumble as, in the throes of humiliation, ecstasy and his unrecoverable dignity, he attempted one more time to flee. In a near replay of his prior downward spiral, the humiliated adolescent thrust his sweaty palms forward, this time inadvertently grabbing onto the lapels of Mrs. Silver's crisp white blouse. Accompanied by the sound of ripping fabric, the collective joy of many a Davidson man and boy and the abject horror of Nicole Silver, Will Parnell's latest pratfall left no doubt that the beautiful red head's tiny black thong was mated with an equally sheer, equally naughty, diaphanous black bra.

While the greatly humbled Nicole ran as quickly as her high heels would carry her toward the parking lot and safety, all the while being captured for posterity's sake on cell phones and cameras alike, Mrs. Parnell found the path of her crawl blocked by a pair of women's Nike trainers up from which extended the fabulously sculpted calves of one of Davidson's most well liked residents -- the runner Katherine Wray.

The dulcet toned Nashville native -- standing authoritatively in her running shoes, ankle socks, cute, white, jean shorts that cupped her athletic ass perfectly and a red-and-white checked gingham, oxford blouse -- had been thoroughly enjoying the karmic justice being meted out to both Danielle and Nicole. After first joining the crowd's stunned if vocal reaction to the two divas' undoing from the comfort of her seat in the audience, Katherine then made her way onto the stage merely to share some laughs with Emily and Rachel when the departing Danielle ran head-long into her long, toned legs. With the nearly naked narcissist staring up at her thunderstruck, Mrs. Wray recognized that fate was presenting her an opportunity to exact some justice for the many times she had suffered a snide comment or eye roll from the perennially arrogant Danielle Marie Parnell. But that would be too cruel thought Katherine . . .

"Get out of my way you idiot," screamed Danielle who, despite her being nearly naked and completely prostrate before the athletic Tennessean still seemed incapable of anything but arrogance.

Despite her earlier thought to spare the already humiliated Mrs. Parnell, Mrs. Katherine Wray had finally had enough.

"Not this time shorty," smiled Mrs. Wray who, as she pulled Danielle to her feet caused the once preening uber-MILF to lose her second leopard-spotted Loubatin heel leaving her -- at only 5'3" -- staring up into the icy blue eyes of the 5'9" runner, "it's high time that somebody put you -- and your self-important bottom -- in your place."

And with that, one of Davidson's most well liked women -- as she took a seat on the folding chair where the now passed out Will Parnell once sat -- pulled perhaps Davidson's most least liked woman over her perfectly exercised knee. Then, as Danielle kicked and screamed like the spoiled child she was, Katherine began to rain down spanks on Mrs. Parnell's fabulously fit bottom.

"First, you're going to apologize to Emily and Rachel for your atrocious behavior this evening," demanded Katherine.

"I'll do no such thing . . ," Danielle weakly protested as Katherine continued to tan her hide.

"Oh but you will," Mrs. Wray then whispered into Danielle's ear, "you will because if you don't I'm going to tear your sl*tty little panties off that delicious little ass of yours and let everyone know just how wet you are . . . and how much you're loving this."

Danielle was dumbstruck. She knew -- Katherine Wray knew. And with that realization any hint of protest by the undone uber-MILF all but disappeared. As the crowd continued to howl and cheer at the spectacle before them, and as if finally released to display her true nature, Mrs. Danielle Marie Parnell, with tears streaming down her face, cried out for all to hear, "I'm so very sorry Emily . . . so sorry Rachel . . . "

"Don't you mean Mrs. Duncan and Mrs. Miras," Katherine corrected her.

"Yes Mrs. Wray . . . of course . . . forgive me," babbled Danielle, "I apologize Mrs. Duncan . . . and Mrs. Miras . . . for everything."

"And do you belong on the town council Dani," asked Katherine using a name that Danielle swore she would never answer to, "do you?"

"No Mrs. Wray," sniveled the broken Mrs. Parnell, "that's a big girl's job and I'm . . . I'm just a naughty little girl . . . who wears very naughty panties . . . and who likes to have her little tushy spanked . . . by ladies."

The men and women of Davidson couldn't believe their eyes . . . or their ears . . . as the once arrogant snob who had berated and looked down upon them for years and who only a few short minutes before had lorded over them all as usual . . . now berated herself as she was publicly spanked.

"Oh my God," laughed Emily Duncan, "is the little tease actually enjoying this?"

"She sure seems to be," replied Rachel Miras who could barely breathe she was guffawing so hard, "I guess Ms. High-and-Mighty's secrets didn't stop with her panties."

"Not so unflappable now are you Dani," added Emma as she held the chin of the practically drooling Mrs. Parnell in her hand, "it looks like you're the loser this time doesn't it."

"Yes ma'am," whispered Danielle, "I'm the biggest loser."

And then, as quickly as it had begun, the spanking was over. After softly nodding yes to something that Mrs. Wray had whispered in her ear, Danielle leaped from Katherine's lap, pulled her now pantless son to his feet and, with the be-thonged Will in tow sprinted barefoot toward her fancy car with her red if still perfectly formed ass on display for all to see. In the meantime, before the battery in his overcharged laser pointer went dead, Billy Miras flicked his wrist twice more and, as the crowd cheered loudly yet again, Will's thong slipped from his waist and the perfectly formed ponytail within which resided the lion's share of Danielle Parnell's majestically full head of hair fell to the ground behind her.

Epilogue

Driving through the idyllic town of Davidson some ten days after the events described above, one might have spied as he or she slowed to a stop on the corner of Main Street and Park Lane, a smallish figure picking up trash in the well-kept Davidson Park. With a hat pulled tightly over a head of short brown hair -- poorly shorn in back -- a face devoid of makeup and sporting an almost completely faded tan and a body, however fit it may have been, covered in a rather ill-fitting and somewhat stained municipal jumpsuit, it was unclear whether the diminutive work-booted caretaker was a man or woman. But as Katherine Wray ran through the park, logging the daily miles that preserved her spectacularly well exercised form, she remembered the promise of community service she had exacted from the little worker just over a week ago. Increasing her pace just a bit, and as the figure looked down almost dutifully at its feet -- Katherine smiled devilishly as she read the block letters on the back of the once sophisticated solicitor's jumpsuit -- the acronym for the Suburban Ladies Auxiliary Volunteer Effort -- SLAVE.

Looking up coyly at the departing ass of Mrs. Katherine Wray -- or Mistress K as she now addressed her -- Danielle Parnell felt her thighs begin to moisten. She would never be the same.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2015, 07:06 PM

Chasmo, though all your stories are among my favourites, the last one is surely the best. Maybe this is because of a very satisfying ending. Previous tales finished with kind of a cliffhanger and I always wanted to know what will happen next. Now the downfall of Danielle is completed. It's an interesting feeling to root for the protagonist (or rather antagonist), identifying myself with her, while at the same time to want to see her comeuppance badly.

I know that all your stories happen in different universes, and you don't like sequels (I see why, first-time "virgin" humiliation and embarrassment is most intense for such characters) but stil secretly hope to see a sequel. Where Danielle comes back, elegant and selfish as ever, for revenge, only to fail miserably one more time.

Still some things in the ending stayed offscreen. Sorry for my curiosity, but I wonder if the new position of Danielle is long-term? What happened to her wealth, maybe she is forced to give all her super expensive stylish wardrobe and jewelry to charity? What happened to her son,he was very snooty while having his super powerful mother by his side, is he going to be bullied at school? So many questions... ))

Thank you again for your masterfully executed stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandra80 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 05:08 PM

Thanks Alexandra80! First, I'm delighted that you enjoy the stories. It's nice to know that for a community of like minded readers they seem to be resonating. I'm also glad that you enjoyed a glimpse into the "day after" scenario of the epilogue. Hadn't tried that before and it was fun to write.

As for a sequel, I too think the "first time" humiliation of the Mrs. Parnell character is always the best so I remain resistant to the idea of a sequel but, hey, never say never.

On the unanswered question front I truly appreciate your curiosity. For me, part of the fun is thinking about the endless possibilities of consequences when a tale is left incomplete. Perhaps Danielle still has her powerful job but has learned a lesson in humility. Maybe she is planning revenge. What happens when she sees Emily or Rachel -- do they laugh at her? Is she humiliated? And what becomes of Will now that his mom has come undone? There are so many alternatives out there!

In any event, thanks again. If folks remain interested I'll do my best to keep on writing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2015, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasmo View Post
If folks remain interested I'll do my best to keep on writing.
Do you really have to ask? Each one is better than the last.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2015, 12:44 PM

Default Spin-off suggestion

First off, I commend you Chasmo on some magnificent work with each installment of this series, the 1st time aspect is truly unique and makes it that much more enjoyable.

My suggestion for a "spin off" puts out the idea of someone else in the Parnell family, daughter Anna, to become undone. She's played a tiny role with her only real presence coming in "Promotion Commotion" story of enjoying her's mom's commupence and attempting to cover her up with her gown. But, given how Anna is a teenager (we assume) that finds displeasure that boys fantasize about her mom but pay her no attention (like wise her mom pays more attention to Will), but possibly gains attention for the wrong reason in various events/activities?
The Following User Says Thank You to chiefy2404 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 02:34 PM

Chiefy - thanks so much for your kind words. They're genuinely appreciated. Although I truly like the idea and the premise of a "spin-off," it would be difficult to do with Anna without dramatically pushing the time line of the stories ahead (she is only about 13 so your suggestion won't work for that reason). That's not to say that Danielle's niece Bella (who is of age) couldn't take on Anna's battle against Mrs. Parnell and find herself, along with her aunt, exposed. I'll see what I can do in that regard and thanks again.

Working on a slightly different tale for Danielle at present that I hope to have up by next weekend.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2015, 09:11 PM

Default Update?

Any update on a new chapter coming?
Old 11-29-2015, 02:19 PM

Apologies for the long absence but I've been stuck between an onslaught of work and a terrible case of writer's block, Regarding the latter, and in an effort to kick-start the next Mrs. Parnell story, below are the three ideas I've been kicking around in my head for a while (the first of which I've actually begun). To get the old pen moving again, I'd be delighted to see if you or others have a favorite . Please feel free to throw in any and all suggestions although I can't promise that they'll make the story whenever I finally get it written.

1. The Fall Ball (this is the one I've begun) -- Danielle has taken over the reins of Will's high school Fall Ball -- a fancy black tie affair for the school's faculty, students and parents. One of the items proposed for bid at the ball's silent auction is a hypnotist/magician to perform at a birthday party hosted by the winning bidder. Danielle has no time for this type of nonsense and insists on meeting the hypnotist who she both teases and demeans as a fraud. After she requires the hypnotist to make an appearance at the ball (with plans to make him look like a fool) she very reluctantly permits the act to be auctioned off. To both her surprise and dismay, when on the night of the big ball her son Will insists that she bid on it -- and her ego makes sure she wins - the results are anything but appropriate.

2. Whole Foods Nudes: Clothes 100 Percent Off in Aisle Nine -- I've been thinking about this one for a while although it would essentially be co-opting an idea by an author named Hal who maybe 5 or 10 years ago posted on a number of other boards what I would use here as the road map for it. In short, after a frustrating day in her powerful job -- and due to her nanny being sick -- Danielle is forced to pick up Will from school and stop at the grocery store on the way home. Dressed to the nines and as arrogant as ever, Mrs. Parnell ends up on the short end of the stick after teasing and then humiliating Callum Duncan and Billy Miras, two of Will's friends who also happen to work at the Whole Foods where she receives her comeuppance.

3. Palin in Comparison -- it cracked me up a few weeks back when someone posted a thread entitled Sarah Palin's Panties. I've been thinking about a story since this summer that would have Danielle and Sarah face-off somehow on stage after Mrs. Parnell learns that the former Alaska Governor has been invited to speak at Will's prestigious high school. What really sets Will's mom off is discovering on her son's computer an ongoing chat among him and his friends about how "hot" Sarah Palin looks in her power suits. With the thought of showing that country bumpkin "what hot really means," Danielle looks again like she may be in for some tough times.

In any event, sorry again for being away. Any thoughts on which of these stories (which will also of course feature many familiar characters and may introduce some new ones) you'd like to see next would be most appreciated. I'll do my best to get something new up soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s