photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-13-2018, 08:25 AM

Default Fun on the River

I have been fortunate to keep company with a number of ladies that appreciated the advantages of being naked in the woods. I will take credit for introducing some of them to the practice. Some were more enthusiastic than others and at least one feigned more enthusiasm than was genuine to sucker me into marriage. Cruel, as she knew that it was important to me. Anyway, my favorite sylvan companion embraced naked hiking to the point that we were seldom clothed. Nor was she daunted by the prospect of meeting people. It enhanced the experience for her. She was not overtly sexual around strangers other than that her clit would pop up when she was meeting people naked and sometimes, to her mortification, she would drip if she moved. Especially if the group was a large one. One of our favorite playgrounds was a whitewater river that was remote but was a popular commercial rafting and kayaking venue. It was regulated and permitted as it had wild and scenic river designation so that usually the groups operated on a schedule. We became somewhat familiar with the scheduling and tried not to intrude on certain places where the tours stopped at the times they were likely to be there. We did most of our naked playing on a section that was restricted to adults because of the intensity of the rapids. Occasionally, we would miscalculate or the tours would deviate from schedule. This one time we left our clothes in the car and hiked down to a waterfall where we loved to play. We spent some time there and decided to swim and rock hop down the river. About a mile down there were some flat rocks and small falls in the middle of the river just before a larger cataract. We made for the rocks in the middle of the river to play in the falls and lay in the sun for a while. There was a hole that the water had drilled in the rocks that connected two pools and we liked to swim through. So we played and then stretched out to warm up in the sun for a while. We must have dozed for I woke to a woman's hysterical laughter. A tour group of 6 eight man rafts had just dropped over a ledge and the lead raft had spotted us lying there with my dick in her hand. Katherine sat us sleepily, smiled and waved. The group then navigated to a large flat rock on the left shore, disembarked and started unpacking lunch buckets. We were kind of stuck at that point. The current was too strong to go upstream and there were about 40 people having lunch on our next landing point. To relieve the awkwardness of being on view and to get some relief from the heat, we got back in the water. I suggested that we swim through the passage just to give the tour group something to talk about. We got a round of applause when we disappeared and reappeared in a different pool. We played until they had settled and served themselves. The woman who had laughed initially had gotten comfortable with our presence, evidently. She stood and waved a sandwich and invited us over for a bite. Katherine was immediately for it. She looked at me and said, "let's go," and gracefully sliced into the water. I followed and we were soon among the group who were captivated by the sight of Katherine pulling her tall, naked athletic form glistening from the current. I joined the rafters as I could never resist checking out her pubes when she stood wet and naked in the sun. Sure enough, her clit protruded provocatively for her admirers. On these occasions there was a ritual that had to be observed. The river guides would apologize for intruding and we would reassure them that we were fine as long as we were not making them uncomfortable. No one seemed to have an objection to our presence or nudity. They did ask us if we would like to dress. Some of them looked around to find our things for us. They were fascinated when we told them we had nothing with us. That brought on a barrage of questions and discussion. We settled ourselves in a shady spot and split a sandwich while exchanging pleasantries with our new friends. The first time Katherine got caught out naked with me, she was barely able to contain herself. The group was not so large but the experience was novel and she practically came in public. This time she was more contained but before the rafting party had disappeared down the river she was stroking me and demanding to be serviced. Whenever she had been naked with an appreciative audience she was desperate to be fucked and beautifully wet. She would come quickly and repeatedly until about the 3rd or 4th orgasm she would fold double and hold her pussy while trembling with pleasure. She was so excitable and appreciative that with her I had and almost constant hard on. If I came before her, I would be back in service in minutes and this day we fucked to exhaustion.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Alex6655321 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s