photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-28-2017, 06:30 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

As he walked away my wife brought up him transfixed on her tits. As we drank and talked watching him reach the dunes my wife asked me if I thought she would get in trouble if she was sitting like before as he walked past again. I said from his previous reaction I believe she was safe.

It is now dusk. Very bright with moon and stars emerging at the same time the sun was almost down. There are a few people down the beach to our right but plenty of distance with no view. She removes the cover and walks to the waters edge and sits. She has the wave pushing water onto her legs and across the sand.

Keith walks up to me on the blanket. He stops and starts casual conversation while we are looking at my wife. Soon she stands and walks into the water. We watch her bare ads until it dips below the water. She the lowers herself till only her shoulders and head are above water. She turns facing us and acts startled that Keith is standing by me. She shouts sorry that she was skinny dipping since the beach was private. Keith shouted back that it's ok. He looks at me and said I guess you are glad I keep this beach private for homeowners. I said it was an unexpected surprise. He said it is for him too.

We talked for several minutes about the area and restaurants. My wife would "accidentally" stand a little too tall and as the wave would pass her tits were on display for a moment. Keith asked if he was intruding. I said not as far as I was concerned. Soon my wife asked me to bring her the blanket to cover so she could get out. I declined. Keith said maybe he should head back. I said either way she has to get out naked. He asked if I was really ok if he remained. I smiled and said she will only be temporarily embarrassed. He sat in the sand beside me facing her.

She asked several times to negative responses. She finally said ok but don't call the police. Keith smiled and said he would never do that to us. She stood up. The waterline was at her waist. Tits wet, dripping on display. As she walked toward us Keith said oh my goodness she's really going to do it. I asked if he was ok. He said absolutely. She walked out and straight to us. I love the way her tits bounce when she exaggerates her walk. Nipples were hard and tight. She stood with a hand on her hip full frontal in front of us looking up at her. She said I guess I'll let the wind dry me. She sat beside me.

We sat there a good thirty minutes after the sun went down talking. Keith never made any comment until we were getting ready to leave. He complimented my wife and said that during the week no one really comes down this far from the public beach and there are only a few permanent residents around. He said feel free to enjoy the beach and sun this week.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2017, 03:59 PM

To finish the trip...

We spent Tuesday at the same location but found a beach umbrella in Kenneths beach belongings. We set up early and watched the sunrise listening to music and the waves crashing. We literally had the beach to ourselves other than the occasional individual or couple exercising.

Around mid morning my wife started alternating between topless and nude sunbathing. The umbrella made a huge difference with shade. As a walker would approach, my wife would roll over onto her belly if topless until they passed if nude she would do the same and have me cover her ass with my t-shirt. Once we were in the water when an older couple walked by. As they passed they waved smiling. I told my wife they were waving. At this point we had consumed some beverage and she was topless. Completely unintentional, she turned and enthusiastically waved back, arm extended over her head. As she did this the water dropped below her tits. She did not realise until the man stopped and gave her an OK sign. She immediately dropped her tits below water laughing and shouted an apology. They both waved back laughing as they turned and walked off.

We both were taken aback by how casual the locals were about us and not shocked or irate. As we were back at the blanket the previous mentioned couple were on their return. We discussed weather my wife should remain topless or roll. She chickened out because the wife was with him and rolled over as they got closer. As they walked past they were relatively close so I spoke. They stopped and walked over. They lived five houses down from Kenneths. Own two businesses in town, an ice cream shop and a chocolate shop.

My wife apologized for her earlier episode. The wife laughed and told her that they understood and on some days she is out skinny dipping or topless on the beach or on their deck. She said the residents don't care as long as we are from the community. I told her we were shocked at the casual attitudes so far. They both said that no one will mind. The husband told my wife that as long as we are minding our business and not running around exposed she did not need to cover up or change positions for their benefit. To just enjoy herself on a private beach.

As we continued talking they were standing at the edge of the blanket. I am sitting in a beach chair facing them under the umbrella. My wife is on her belly somewhat on her elbows looking back over her shoulder as we talk. The lady finally said quote, "honey you look so uncomfortable. I promise you will not offend us if you would like to roll over". My wife did the one hand and arm bra and rolled over. She kept her tits covered. I finally looked at her and said "really". She extended her legs straight towards them a leaned back with both hands behind her holding her in position.

The lady said again quote "if my breast still looked like yours I would never cover them. Her husband agreed. We continued our conversation for awhile till the wife said she had to go check on their stores. After they left we again talked about the casual attitudes. My wife decided that after a few more drinks she was going to finish the day nude. I was excited. It was only around two p.m.

We had agreed I could not have my phone, business. I can not, not answer my phone so I rarely knew the time. My wife looked at her phone and said almost three. Stood removed her bottoms and placed them with the top in our backpack. She said nude till dark smiling and went into the water. She returned and laid on the blanket in the shade of the umbrella. She had sunglasses on and her gigantic floppy beach hat. She asked me if I minded if she took a nap. I said not at all.

She has the hat over her face. Laying on her back, tits up and legs open. After maybe twenty minutes i walk to the water and look back. Exactly twenty paces. She is clearly nude and visable. As I walk back to ten paces full display. She has even adjusted her legs. One flat and straight the other bent at the knee giving a full open view of her pussy.

We had consumed some alcohol so I knew she was asleep. I turned the music up slightly, made me a fresh drink and relaxed in the shade enjoying the view.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2017, 07:23 PM

So here I am. Book in hand, drink in hand, a naked woman beside me and on a beach. I made it through a chapter. I would look up on occasion to make sure no one was around. I could see people way down the shoreline but they were dots. No one in between. After the chapter I see a person walking towards us. I think about covering my wife but she is in the shade sleeping comfortably.

I am getting nervous as he approaches. He is walking at the edge of the dry sand and wet sand. I have my sunglasses on and a book. I look like I'm reading but watching him approach. I could tell exactly when he confirmed what he was seeing. He stopped dead in his tracks looking. Took a couple of steps, stopped again. Maybe twenty yards to my right. He turned around and was walking back. I thought, nice, he's going to respect our privacy. He then turns and heads back toward us. This time he is up from the edge. He will cross at around ten paces. He slows as he gets closer looking at my wife. When he is straight below he stops looking at her. I give him a few seconds and raise my head. He nods at me and continues walking but looking.

He walks several hundred yards to our left and turns around heading back. As he gets closer he moves up the beach. He will now pass five paces in front. He actually stops about twenty yards to our left and looked like he was taking pictures with a cell phone. He the continued walking. I look up as he reaches the foot of the blanket. He is looking down as he sllloooowwwwlllyyy walks by. He looks back several times but kept walking.

An elderly couple I had seen the previously was again walking. They walked by at the waters edge. The waved and said hello but continued by. Soon they were headed back. As they got closer they veered toward us. They walked right up to the end of the blanket. Turns out they are Keith's neighbor and he told them we were staying in Kenneths house. Don't remember names but I started with Keith said it was ok for my wife to work on her all over tan here. They both said absolutely. I told them she was napping. They wouldn't let me wake her. We talked for several minutes. I didn't really notice his wife looking at my wife but her husband was positioned directly between my wife's legs and he did take in the sights but not in a perverse way if that makes sense. After several more minutes of conversation they said to enjoy our time there and headed back.

No one else came up to the blanket. Several people walked by and on the return walked closer but did not stop or make me feel uncomfortable in any way. When my wife woke up she was refreshed and ready. It was after four p.m. when she said this is great it's like having our own private beach. I agreed and thought I would tell her about her nap later. I said it would be nice to see a reaction to her. As she made a drink she said maybe Keith will show up. Looking down the beach I see two people actually running. Way away but I could tell running. I mentioned it to my wife. She smiled and said she will sit on the wet sand. Killed the drink and sat down on the wet sand just so the water would run up to her knee then retreat.

She is sitting legs straight and leaning back on her hands facing the gulf. Not long two guys in their thirties came jogging up. Again you could tell when they confirmed what they see. They stopped a ways away and started walking. I'm again "reading". They walk up to my wife standing side by side on her right. Her legs are opened wide because I can see them past each side. I am looking at her back. She is leaning way back head tilted talking to the joggers. They are standing at her knee looking down and as the water comes up their shoes are getting soaked. They spend some time talking then wave at me and continue running.

My wife walks into the ocean. She spends ample time in the water. As she starts out the joggers are coming back. Perfectly "timed". They stop and walk up to her. She is facing me looking fantastic. They again spend time talking. She starts walking toward me. They stand watching. She is smiling and exaggerating her walk. They start walking, they wave and say something. My wife turns facing them and does the overhead wave causing her tits to shake. They wave back and continue running. My wife relayed the conversation but was really casual laced with compliments. She really liked the compliments. They turned her on so much she rubbed one off while in the water before they came back. She found them very charming and attractive.

She did say that she opened her legs wide and was exaggerated in leaning back because they were getting her aroused with the compliments and staring at her. She did casually touch herself while talking, acting like she was removing beach sand. She said after the second time she did this they mentioned her touching herself. She excused it with removing sand but couldn't wait to get in the water to finish.

We had eight or nine more people pass but she was on the blanket and no one really made a big deal just maybe wave and some staring.

As sundown approached Keith came wondering over. I moved my chair to the end of the blanket directly if front of my drunkish wife. She is now oblivious to her nudity. I offered my chair and he sat down. I sat on his right facing him and my wife. My wife is sitting Indian style leaning back on her hands talking about the day. We talk awhile until my wife exits to take a dip.

Keith asked me if she may have had a beverage or two. I said yes. He mentioned that she is less inhibited today with her modesty. I said yes that she's more comfortable. As we watched my wife play in the water, titties bouncing. Keith said his neighbor came over excited about our earlier encounter. I acted dumb. He said he described every inch of my wife from toes to forehead. He was focused on her tits and open pussy. I told him i had no idea that he was staring but casually. Keith laughed and said he has a mental picture. I acted shocked. Keith said there's a few mental pictures we will leave behind as he smiled watching her walk back to the blanket bouncing.

We sat back down. My wife sat on the blanket in front of Keith talking. She had her knees to her chest and her pussy fully exposed to Keith's view as she talked. I don't know what she said. I was looking at the case on Keith's belt and thinking about his repeated mental picture statement and the possibility that the man took a distance picture earlier. They were chatting. As Keith started talking my wife laid back and was rummaging through the backpack. Keith looks like an obgyn. My wife is flat on her back digging blindly in the backpack. Her knees were up but opened wide. Her pussy is stretched and fully displayed. Keith is maybe three feet away staring straight into her pussy. I say another mental picture. He never moved his eyes, he responded yes.

She sat back up with lip gloss. The sun is rapidly leaving. I look at Keith and ask if he had pictures on his phone. He said many. He didn't get the hint. I said are they better than mental pictures. He said yes. He then said really. I said it's up to my wife. She is drunkishly dumbfounded. I said Keith mentioned how he has mental pictures of you for a lifetime. I thought he might enjoy a few posed shots that won't include your identity. She sarcastically said I doubt he would want that on his phone. He smiled and said I think he would.

Leaving out all the negotiating, my wife agreed. So we packed up. We had one towel in the backpack. I asked Keith what pose he wanted. He could not come up with one. I said how about one laying out wet on the towel, one from behind drying and one frontal drying. All agreed. I opened the collapsible cooler and removed one very cold bottle of water. I took the cooler unzipped the edge and from behind poured the melted ice water over her head and body to her screeching.

It had the perfect effect. She had chill bumps over her body and nipples were rock hard. She laid on the towel and put her big floppy hat over her face. I snapped two good pictures. She stood up complaining of cold. I sat in the beach chair. My wife stood in front of me about five feet. Legs apart she arched her back and threw her hair back. Before she could get the towel up I snapped two good pictures. I had her turn and face me. She had the towel up and around her hair and face. Legs apart, back arched arms up. I snapped two pictures.

She continued drying to our audience. Rather than put on her bikini she put on the see through cover up. We walked past several people heading back. Men staring as we passed. Keith carried a few things so my wife didn't have to so he arrived at Kenneths with us. My wife headed to the shower. We cleaned all the beach gear of sand and Keith actually stayed to watch the sun go down with us on the deck. He also asked for a drink as I was making mine. We finished our drinks to my wife walking outside. She had a towel wrapped on her head and that was it. I was headed in to refresh my drink. She sarcastically asked if we mind if she applys her body lotion on outside. I agree as I walk by and swat her bare cheek.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:52 PM

I know this sounds repetitive and I've tried to post origional things that are not repetitive however my wife seems to like to have the same "excuses" for allowing more erotic behavior. I never ask or inquire because I am happy with the status quo.

As I visited the facilities prior to managing a new drink my wife walked in requesting the same. I suggested that she ask for assistance with her hard to reach areas for her lotion just as my brother did. She was still drunkish but said she did not want any penetration. I asked if she was in control of her faculties. She said horney but yes. I said then your choice. She said she did not want to scare him or he may not volunteer. I laughed and said I guess you will see. She took her drink outside. I decided to cut mine in half to be able to remember the details. I took my time heading back.

As I stepped out onto the deck I see my wife standing naked with her back to Keith. Keith was applying lotion to her shoulders and upper back. She looked at me winked and said you were too late to volunteer. I moved a chair to Keith's right and slightly behind him. I said as I sat, I will take over when Keith gets tired. He said I believe I could do this forever as he continues rubbing. My wife let's him know that he has to get the moisturizer completely rubbed into her skin. He said no problem.

They hold conversations, as Keith works, about the moisturizer and skin care but I was not really listening. He spent a good amount of time on her back and shoulders. Nothing really sexual to that point other than one part. By this time my wife is sitting on a footstool in front of keith who is sitting on the edge of his chair working. As he was working down and around her back my wife would lift her arms and cross them on top of her head. I can see her right side and side boob but not her left. As Keith was rubbing across her side from back to front, on her right side, he would allow his fingers to rub across her side boob. He did this probably fifteen to twenty times. He never extended to include nipple but plenty of her size D side boob. Later according to my wife he was repeating the same on the left side.

Once complete, my wife excused herself inside. Keith complimented my wife. I said if you are tired or uncomfortable that I would complete. He said he was not tired but he finished her back. I said that I normally do her back, butt and the back and insides of her upper thighs. He sat there and said nothing. So I said don't worry, I will finish. He said, oh it's no problem, do you think she would allow me to continue by touching her bottom. Yes he referred to her ass as her bottom. I said I'm not sure but the inside of her upper thighs may cause you to be uncomfortable. He did not acknowledge that statement. He said maybe if you were inside when she returns she will allow me to finish. He was more enthusiastic than I had imagined.

As I walked into the house my wife was rounding the sofa. As we passed I asked if she was feeling ok. She smiled and said she felt great. I said you have Keith excited to continue. She responded really. She repoed the door and requested another beverage and closed it before I could respond. I did not want her overly drunk to the point she allows more than intended but also honor her request. I made two drinks one for her with alcohol and one for me. Straight 7up and ice, no alcohol. As I walked out she was standing in front of her chair talking. I handed her the drink, she said I guess you are too slow again, Keith volunteered to finish. I smiled.

She drinks as I sit. I notice someone walking the beach. If they look up in our direction my wife is visable standing, not as much sitting. I never paid attention again. If is now dusk with low light. The solar deck lights were on and I turned the exterior lights on. We are sitting talking. My wife wanted to finish her drink and watch the sun disappear. Soon she stood up in mid conversation and asked Keith if he was sure he wanted to help because I could if he was uncomfortable touching her butt and upper thighs. Keith responded with, "I am perfectly comfortable assisting a pretty lady in her time of need".
Old 08-01-2017, 09:46 PM

My wife strolled over and placed a dollop of cream in his hand and had him rub his hands together. He had scooted to the edge of his deck chair and had his face a little more than a foot away from her pussy. My wife had passed drunkish to drunk. If you read previous post, she turns her teasing to the next level when reaching this stage. She leans across Keith and places the jar of moisturizer on the arm of his deck chair. In her state of inebriation she stumbles. I swear her left tit pressed into his face but it happened quickly and I wasn't paying close attention. I asked her next day and she couldn't recall. Oh well.

After standing she asked Keith if he was going to sit. He said this is a good position. She laughingly told him her butt would be in his face. He said he was quite ok with that. She turned and backed up. His face was literally at her but. He placed a hand on each hip and moved her a little forward. My wife laughed saying I told you. He said he just needed some room.

Really only one way to describe the application on her ass. He worked it in well. Best part was when he would rub each cheek at the same time forward to her hips we got a full on view of her butt hole along with a nice view of her swelling pussy. He spent maybe ten minutes caressing/rubbing in the cream on her ass. I was somewhat disappointed that her never attempted to cover her butt hole. Close but no.

Once done my wife excused herself and took her glass inside. Keith looked at me and said oh my goodness, she is amazing. I smiled and agreed. I jokingly asked if he wanted me to finish her thighs recalling my previous offer to keep him from being uncomfortable. He said that he was fine but did not want her to feel as though he was taking advantage of the situation. I asked why he felt that way. He said that she seems quite intoxicated. I laughed and said yes she is. We talked further but the jest of the conversation was that she likes to tease, the more she drinks the more she enjoys teasing and reactions. After getting done with that we were sitting in silence a few seconds when he asked, how far up the inside of her thighs am I to go. I chuckled, and asked if he was nervous. He said yes. I said if you feel uncomfortable at any point I will take over.

My wife walked out with a drink in hand at that point so no response. Looking at my nude wife drunk made me wonder. Her limits seem to evaporate at this level and she has another drink in hand. She said that we need to move to the deck railing so she can see the ocean and have a place for her drink. Keith took the foot stool and I drug the heavy ass deck chair to her.

Keith places the stool behind her and I place my chair almost directly behind him. Before we sit my wife turns and retrieves the jar from his chair gives him a huge glob in his hand and said that should be plenty. Keith sits. He is looking directly through between her legs. I am getting the almost exact view. She is drinking and watching the waves. Keith rubs both hands from the back of her knees to the crease of her cheeks. Smeared the cream the whole way.

Skip through the thighs. She had so much on, Keith was applying to the outside of her thighs as well. He finally worked his way up. Mental picture....wife slightly leaning forward on the rail. Legs apart with plenty of access and visability. She was even kind enough that when Keith was closing in on the upper most areas, she arched her back. The actual view was one that I have seen many times. There was nothing left to imagine. Arched back had her swollen pussy on display.

Keith was really timid about this. He would rub over and over with his index fingers only a half inch from making contact with pussy. I was getting frustrated. Really, over and over. Finally, he was left hand to the inside of her right thigh. He rubbed up from the knee all the way till his index finger made contact. He did not linger but contact none the less. He did it again. Now I'm watching close. As he continued this same motion he would allow his index finger to roll onto the length of her pussy. Now he was only getting a finger width of contact and his smaller hands didn't allow much but he was getting bolder.

He repeated this motion on her left with his right hand. Still, a small contact but it seemed for Keith it was huge. After swapping back to her right leg he changed his motion. He started rubbing inside mid thigh back to front. He reached the top quickly and slowed his motion. His first stroke allowed his index finger to retrace previous touching. He did this several times. He then allowed two fingers to slide the length of her pussy from back to front then front to back. He did this many times. Almost enough but not quite. Then he swapped. My wife is now visablly aroused and wet. I'm sure Keith took note. He did the exact same thing on her left. I thought for sure he was going to cover her pussy but no.

He stopped. He said that he must be done all was rubbed in. I thought ok that's it. My wife said you can get a tiny bit more if you want to finish. She is looking at the waves and never turns back. Keith looks at me. I ask my wife as she finishes her drink if she was ok. She was leaning further onto the railing. A perfect position for entry or viewing. She said can one of you fill my glass with water. Keith quickly stood and did as instructed.

I stood by my wife. I asked if she was ok. She said drunk and horney. She asked how my view was. I said perfect. She said then you see he was touching. I said yes. I asked if she was too drunk to continue. She giggled and asked if she was making me nervous. Keith came out with a larger glass of ice water. I swatted her cheek and said no as I went to my chair.

Keith handed her the glass and asked if she was ok. She asked him if she is making him nervous. He said not really. She said good cause she can have me do her full body moisturizing any time. I complained but it's true. Everyone got back in position. Keith took a tiny bit and coated his hand. He was not timid. He placed his hand flat and stroked her entire pussy back to front then front to back over and over and over and over. I could not get a detailed view but he did this a good two or threw minutes. His hand was soaked from her wetness.

Weak legged and drunk my wife stopped and said she's going to have to finish laying down. We adjourned to the deck chairs and my wife on the lounger. As we sat I asked Keith how he was doing. He smiled and said great but looks like your wife is finished. The lounger back was at a 45 degree angle and she had made a pillow of the towel and was laying with eyes closed. It was still early. Keith and I sat talking about work life and what just happened. I re-explained how my wife loves to tease and under certain circumstances allows touching to escalate the teasing. We discussed.

At some point I got up and retrieved the jar to put the top on it. Keith perked up and asked if I was going to finish. I changed course and said yes.
Old 08-06-2017, 08:58 AM

I was hoping when I logged in that there would be an update to your stories and I wasn't disappointed.

Thanks for sharing with us. I know it takes a lot of effort to put pen to paper....or keystrokes to screen in this case. I've always enjoyed reading about the fun times you and the wife have though and it sounds as if she was in her element showing off for the guys and gals there on the beach. Maybe it's just me but it seems that there's a little bit more to this story left to tell. A tipsy and horny wife, an excited neighbor friend and sunscreen left to be applied....I do believe there is fun left to be had by all. I do look forward to reading the rest of this one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 01:14 PM

You are correct on several fronts. This experience was unique in that we spent time on a "nude" beach for the first time and after the initial novelty, she was quite comfortable. As I have said before, she seems to get repetitive with her "excuses" such as sunscreen or moisturizer application assistance along with differing degrees of alcohol consumption. I don't ask or complain, just enjoy the ride.

Keith and I sat talking for some time. Still early in the evening. I decided to visit the facilities and refresh my soda. As I excused myself Keith asked for another. I asked if he was sure he could handle another. He said at his age he should try to enjoy himself more so he was starting now.

After getting back to the kitchen I walked to the breakfast area and looked out the window. Keith was standing next to my sleeping nude wife just looking down at her. I got two large glasses of ice and returned. Still standing next to her. I bring the mix to the table. Keith is behind her repositioning the lounger back from a 45 degree to the last setting before flat. I pour my soda and start on his. He walks to the side again, pauses. As I mix I look again, he either rubbed his hand across her tit or grabbed a hand full of tit. He returned to his chair. I gave him an extra pour for good measure.

When I returned, he took a drink and said yo do make them strong. He said he adjusted the back because she looked uncomfortable. We are sitting at the foot of the lounger facing her. She is flat on her back. Left arm over her head right arm to her side, legs straight. We have a nice view of her pussy and tits. After some conversation, I ask Keith what he thought of the day. He said he never dreamed he would be in the company of such a beautiful naked woman in his remaining years much less touch her. I asked him how he felt touching her. Nervous to fantastic. He said he did not think he would get the reaction he received. I asked. He said that she got really wet and aroused. I said yes every time.

He described in detail using adjectives life soft, wet, hot etc. as he told me how he went from nervous to excited. He concluded with I hope I didn't go to far. I said my wife would have stopped you if you had.

I tickled the bottom of her foot and nothing. She's very ticklish. She didn't move. I said I guess she's going to be dead to the world for several hours, too much drink. Keith, feeling his drink said "damn, I had hopes of helping with the front". I laughed and said I guess we could finish. Keith said, she said let's finish in the chair to me. His drink and our conversation had him excited and bold. I started to tease him with are you sure you can handle the front after drinking. He rambled on about ready and willing practically begging. I was enjoying it.

I had every intention of allowing him to assist but I enjoyed stalling and hearing all his reasoning for a solid five minutes. As begging turned to desperation I said ok. Start with her legs after you finish your drink. He killed the remainder and stood up wobbly. I asked if he was ok. He said it's been awhile since he had drinks but he was fine.

He started at her knees. As he got to her feet she adjusted her position and said in her drunken stopper "feels good". I had him spend extra time on the feet. Looking at her pussy she was still aroused and wet with the touching.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 12:43 PM

Now I saved the best for last, even though it was last I've put detail in to get to this. The trip was a last minute thing. We really enjoyed the "private" beach and casual attitudes of the individuals that we met. Kenneth has mentioned the house and beach but I guess I never paid attention since we own a place on a beach also except ours is a public crowded beach. I really enjoyed Keith's company and conversations which added to my comfort level with him. Until the alcohol unlocked his caution, he was almost shy and reserve around my nude wife. Continue......

As he was moisturizing her lower legs and we continued talking. As he was drinking his drink and rubbing my wife's legs I found out a good butt about his past experiences. Keith's first wife was short, flat and homely, his description. He said she literally only had nipples on her ribs. Also said she was extremely hairy and flat butt. His second wife was taller, with maybe a smaller B tits and extremely hairy. He said this is actually the first time he has seen a hairless vagina in his life. Laughing he said that for years he wondered what a vagina looked like without hair. We laughed.

He continued complimenting my wife's body, tits and pussy. Many many complimentary adjectives. After finishing her lower legs Keith asked if he could "do" her chest next. Teasing him, I said are we a little eager. He said I have wanted to touch her chest since I saw her. This turned into a coversation of his previous wives and a girlfriend. It seems that keith went for extremes. Three partners. First wife flat. Girlfriend after DDD. He said she was just too big. Then second wife. No other partners. No other experiences according to Keith and I believe it.

He spent a good amount of his time inspecting her pussy as he did her lower legs so I guessed he was just anxious to get his hands on them. Well he sat on the lounger by her right hip. Took a generous portion of lotion and rubbed his hands together. He laid his hands above her tits and drug them down over her tits and nipples to just below her tits. He then returned going to her shoulders. He did this twice barely pausing on her nipples. He then started rubbing across her shoulders. He said she has very soft skin. I said that she does. I said I needed a refresh holding up my drink. I asked if he would be ok without me for a minute. He was still rubbing her shoulders and said yes. He declined a refill.

I walked directly to the kitchen filled my glass with ice grabbed the soda and to the window. Looking out Keith was working her tits. I would describe but he was going to town. He would get a hand full of each and squeeze. He would rub her nipples in circles. He started pinching twisting and tugging her hard nipples. He was doing this gently but still going strong. I watched him for several minutes. Just as I was about to head out. He released her nipples and dipped his head and took her right nipple in his mouth. Couldn't tell what or how he was doing but he slowly raised and released. He immediately did it again. I turned and headed out.

As I reached for the door handle I looked out and he was still over her right tit nipple in mouth. I paused. I didn't want to give him a heart attack walking out. He had a good suction going. As he lifted, her tit was lifting. Once he released, her tit bounced and shimmyed back in place. I opened the door. He sat up and continued on her tits. I said you look like you are enjoying yourself now. He was rubbing working her nipples. He said, I really am, she is fantastic.

I sat and as he finished we talked. I did not mention his previous indiscretion of nipple in mouth. I did sit and watch him "play" with her nipples by gently tugging twisting and rubbing at times. I was rock hard. Before he made her nipples and tits sore I said you think you are done. He made several strokes down and around then turned facing me and said yes that was fantastic. We sat talking.

Now I'm not the least bit drunk. I am watching all. As we talk he keeps looking down at her pussy and blonde strip. My wife has adjusted her position some but not much. As we were talking about my truck, he said you think I can "do" the rest of her front. I said well you have touched her everywhere now so I don't see why not. He took the jar and got a glob and started rubbing his hands together. I said maybe you should finish the front of her thighs. As he scooted down to directly by her hip I stood and said let me help. I took her right leg and placed her foot on the deck. I did the same with her left. She was defiantly asleep. Noodle legs.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 01:41 PM

Another awesome update! You mentioned the detail that you've put into this and I believe that describes all your stories/updates. You could very well give us the quick and dirty version of each adventure but instead you choose to include a lot of detail. I remember you saying one time that you do this all on an iPhone. I'm just glad you have the patience that I don't think I'd have if I was using one for my updates. Your efforts are much appreciated and I do look forward to your updates.

I do admire the relationship you have with your wife though. You know her well enough to allow her to enjoy herself without letting anything happen that she wouldn't want to. Its amazing how watching a stranger ogle and then touch your nude or semi-nude wife can be such a turn-on. Not every adventure has to end with another guy fucking her. Although depending on the circumstances and those involved, watching (or reading about) one can be just as hot as the other.

Please keep up the good efforts as I know that putting a memory into words is a lot of work. And speaking of good efforts, I don't believe this adventure is quite done. By all means, please continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 12:45 PM

You are correct. Typing from my cell can be tedious at best. Continued...

Looking at the position of my wife got me excited beyond belief. Her legs were spread so far that her aroused wet pussy was on full display. I remember thinking that I should have my head burried between her legs giving her exposed clit and opening a good tongue lashing. This was a large wide lounger, so she was literally stretched open for business. Even keith made a comment that, good thing she was a dancer for this position.

Keith worked the front of one thigh and would get up and sit by her other hip to work the other. As he worked his way up the insides he would allow his pinky finger and the next to drag across her opening and clit at times. He would do this over and over. We continued talking as he was doing this. When he finished he took more lotion and worked across her strip and across her hip bones. He would work her pubic strip till I thought he would remove the hair. He would also allow his fingers to roll across her mound and down as he went up and down side to side.

Nothing really exciting other than the touching. When he finished he looked at me and asked if he could make sure her vagina was covered. I teasingly asked if he didn't think he got that earlier. He smiled and said he did not get the visual he has nor the access. Not sure how I responded other than in my mind I thought why not he's been there before. He laid his hand flat on her mound and rubbed straight down covering completely between her legs. He slowly drug his hand up. He made a comment of goodness she is hot and wet.

He is looking down as he said this. As his hand returned he was correct. She was definitely wet. I said it sure looks that way from here. With her stretched flat he had access to all the smooth areas and took advantage of it. As he repeated he slowed his process and moved his fingers across opening his fingers and closing them. I watch him change his methods of touch. Eventually he got to using his middle two fingers. He would stroke them from an over her clit to below her opening. She is definitely moving her pelvis slightly as he repeated this. I was wondering how awake if any she might have been.

After some time of this he stopped at her clit and started rubbing side to side across with his two fingers. We have not talked to this point. He did this several several several times. He then moved to her opening and started doing small circles around her opening spreading the wetness. Then returned to her clit. I said you are going to give her a sleeping orgasm it you keep that going. He removed his hand. He gave some compliments and said, do you think she would be ok if my finger went inside her again.

I was dumbfounded. I guess I looked or sounded puzzled. I said "again?". He said like earlier. You would think me being sober I would remember our conversation word for word but I don't. He explained that while he was doing the same as he had done just now earlier when my wife was leaning on the rail she adjusted her hips and his finger slipped a little entering. He said before he reacted my wife pushed back and his finger entered her. He said he removed his finger but did the same again and she seemed to be ok. I asked how many times he did this. He said four or five times. In talking, he said the hottest was when she helped him as he was in her. He said just before she wanted to move to the lounger he slid his finger in and she was moving her hips with him moving in.

I guess seeing mainly arm and hand I missed all this. We continued. He seemed confused at my reaction. He said I guess I might have got the wrong impression. I said no I just did not see that. He again said he did not mean to take advantage of the situation. I told him he was fine that my wife would have stopped him if she wanted. After additional talk, he said I guess it would be taking advantage of the situation now. I thought and said not really. He looked confused now. He said so I can continue. I responded that I was not sure. He asked if he could just touch again. I know I saw my wife moving her pelvis to his touching so I agreed.

He starts slowly pubbing down each side of her pussy. He then takes his middle finger and strokes down to her clit and starts rubbing. A few seconds and my wife is moving he hips slightly to his touch. He slides down and starts circling her opening again and she is moving to his touch. I'm thinking she's definitely awake. He continues moving up and back. I see him several times push the tip of his finger into her opening. She meets this with a slight lift each time. I finally say I think you are the one teasing her now. He said should I stop. I said at least the teasing. He understood.

He circled several times and stopped over her opening. He pushed and the tip of his middle finger disappeared. She met this with a slight lift. He then went to his next knuckle. Half a finger in and she is arched. He looks at me, I said you've been there before. He slides in. Full finger in. He slowly starts finger fucking her and she is definitely accepting this. It was amazing watching his finger sliding in and out of her pussy. I almost lost a load in my shorts. She is fully wet and now sticky. He is doing a good job of exciting her pussy. This went on for two or three minutes. I finally said I think she may be done. He paused finger deep and slowly removed his finger. He fingers were wet and sticky.

I asked if he wanted to clean his hand and he said he was fine. As he was about to get up he asked it he could have one more favor. I said I think she's done I stood and replaced her legs on the lounger. He said no not that. I asked. He said he has thought about her tits since he first saw them. He asked if he could taste her nipples. I laughed and said I doubt they have a taste. He said I guess not taste but put them in my mouth. Teasingly I said you want to nurse my wife's tits. He just said yes. I saw him earlier do this. I said ok but quick. He turned and took a nipple in his mouth. Several seconds of playing with it in his mouth he released. He then took the other and did the same and released.

We sat after talking. He brought up the pictures I had forgot about earlier. I took his phone and text him one of each. I then moved them to his gallery and deleted. He looked at each and kept saying how amazing she is. We watch her sleep another hour till he left. We agreed to catch up again. Keith is a gentleman and I really like him.

I sat outside having "real drinks" till my wife woke up around midnight.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s