Default A Wife

Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1227a.jpg   DSCN1228.JPG  

DSCN2328a.jpg   DSCN2329a.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thebiginch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 12:12 AM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default now for me

I just wish other men found her attractive and would make a move on her. Would love to see her get hit on and such. One of our fantasy's but she doesnt think shes sexy enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smither871 View Post
It is a rush knowing that guys are turned on by seeing my wife. She has no idea I take or share them, and sometimes I try to stop sharing them, but it's like a drug. I love sharing with others who have pictures or videos without the wife's knowledge
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 08:26 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

I imagine that it is her, for some reason I can't see my avatar and I forget which pic I used. Not as many comments as you might think. She can get pretty wild, especially on vacation. I know a lot of people have taken pics of her in action. I'm surprised more haven't shown up
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfag View Post
First of all, my wife doesn't know and would be horrified. Secondly she is not in the first flush of youth and her body will not appeal to many. Thirdly it's that sense of degradation/humiliation as mentioned before and the thrill that I set her up with - I would add, the same system of capturing other females who either stay over or use the toilet.
Glad my wife and I are not friends of you....if you took pictures of my wife while she used your bathroom I would happily punch your lights out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clayman1280 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 09:21 AM

I love to show her to some friends
I keep some of her sexiest pics on my phone and when i'm too horny I display some of them to my buddies.
I love to hear their comments and what's turn me on is when they came on house.
They are in front of my wife, talking to her.
I would love to hear their thinking ;-) but the way they look at her, imagining her goods under her clothes is really enjoyable.
My wife know some of them seen her naked with both her boobs, nipples and pussy exposed. She not admit it turns her on but when I ask her to choose pictures I can show to my friends she put some of her naked also :-)
I'm always hard when I look her choosing some pics :-D
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 10:31 AM

Thanked 1,689 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandmarine View Post
I think it's a combination of different things. Power, control, the fact that other men lust for her, the fact that she is embarrassed and bothered, but also doesn't mind simultaneously. Along with some other things that have been said. Having said that, here are some of my wife...
She's a hottie! Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-23-2013, 02:10 AM

Thanked 2,189 Times in 81 Posts
Smile Why do we show our wives naked?

When younger I used to get really jealous when other men would take some interest in my wife – even more so if she encouraged their interest, or if I perceived it that way. I was always disapproving or in a bad mood if I thought her skirt was too short or she had a button too many open on her blouse. My attitude spoiled earlier relationships and I knew this, so, being totally unqualified in psychology, I prescribed myself a course in aversion therapy! Initially I encouraged shorter skirts, higher heels and more buttons open, left her to chat with other men at parties, bought her sexy items to wear and asked her to put on more lipstick… lots of little things. I still felt the jealousy when I saw her attracting men’s attention, but I also felt a growing sense of arousal with it. Probably because I felt more involved in it – it wasn’t just her, it was us.
Getting her to go topless by the pool on holiday was a real breakthrough, watching her unclip her bikini and bare her tits for dozens of men. That’s when I learned what a powerful erection jealousy can cause! Next thing I would get her to wait until some men were approaching and then unclip her bikini myself while she was sitting up facing them, so that I was effectively showing them her tits. My jealousy was gradually being overpowered by the sexual excitement I experienced in seeing my wife enjoyed by other men. And so it progressed, asking her to go without panties, revealing or semi see-thru tops, even wearing stockings and suspenders to work (watching her dress for work in the mornings gave me a hard-on for the whole day!). And then, a natural progression, photos on the web. My wife was willing and enthusiastic about all of it up until I suggested that, but was decidedly unsure about that kind of ‘exposure’. Thankfully she soon came around to it, but we both agreed, no face showing.

I don’t post her that often, but we both get a lot out of it. At the pool I can enjoy other men seeing her tits and at a nude beach I can enjoy men seeing at least some of her pussy and ass, but on the web we can let men see her with her legs spread, spreading her pussy open, bending over wearing crotchless knickers and stockings and heels – everything!! When I’ve just posted photos of her I get an incredible rush, knowing that she’s giving other men sexual stimulation – we both get off on the feedback that she gets, even the crude stuff. I still get jealous when she flirts – but these days I enjoy the feeling as I know it’s always quickly followed by an erection.
Sorry this was a bit longwinded. In a nutshell, ‘Why do we show our wives naked?’, well, in my case it was a cure for jealousy. Therapy!!
A couple of photos attached – please enjoy and help to progress my cure
Attached Thumbnails
Dressing for Work.jpg   Pantiless Picnic.jpg  

Stockings & Boots.jpg  
Old 11-23-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife Scout View Post
please enjoy and help to progress my cure
It's a pleasure to help you
Thnak you for showing your sweet wife
The Following User Says Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2013, 05:09 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
I imagine that it is her, for some reason I can't see my avatar and I forget which pic I used. Not as many comments as you might think. She can get pretty wild, especially on vacation. I know a lot of people have taken pics of her in action. I'm surprised more haven't shown up
If you can give some signals that you'd be cool with guys appreciating her or even hitting on her, it'll really help. I'm single and would love to excite hubbies like you by complementing your wives, but most of society says it's really uncool and I might get decked! So your attitude will help potential complimenters know that they aren't out of line by making a move...
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2013, 06:37 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default posting pics of my wife

I enjoy showing photos of my wife and her sister, I think they make a hot pair. I've posted of Flickr on and off, now off for good. I get a rush and get turned on when I read the comments people make of my wife.
Too many people that view and favorite my wife's photos but yet not a comment or thanks. I think I'll stick to showing the photos to my close friends and brother-in-law that really appreciate my wife's photos.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607