uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2017, 10:20 PM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife had a very hot friend when we were first married. Julia was a country girl from a small town, she was the youngest of 4 girls in her family. She and my wife were stay at home new mom's so that got to be good friends, we didn't have much money so Julie and my wife sewed almost everything they wore. I had weird hours because I was part of a IT maintenance team. Several times, especially if I had been on an all-nighter, I'd wake up in the middle of the afternoon hearing my wife's sewing machine. I'd walk out of our room to see Julie in her bra & panties trying on clothes, occasionally topless, she'd just do a hand bra "I'm sorry, I grew up with all girls around, don't mind me". She and my wife would ignore my presence.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:01 AM

Default GF was there too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonguy View Post
There was clearly a moment in time when she realised that I could see her fanny and that I'd actually seen it. If asked then I'm sure she'd claim that she had regular knickers on (which she did) and that my gf was in the same room ( she was). But it was almost a situation where she was completely oblivious to the fact that I'd find her shaven c*nt attractive. She wasn't self conscious in the slightest - as said in the OP, it genuinely wasn't exhibitionism or her trying to embarrass me. Like I said, it's just the unbelievable levels of naivety that really strikes me. The bottom line was that I was her best friend's fella and therefore I couldn't possibly be interested in seeing her vulva.

Did your gf's friend know you looked? Where was your gf at the time?
That is just so hot. I'd be wanking for days!

My GF was also in the room at the time, she didn't know I peeked and neither did her friend. It all happened pretty quickly. I remember the girl has really small breasts and leant forward when taking off the top, so I could almost see her nipples.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JakeUK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 12:58 AM

This has pretty much been every non-professional friendship I've had since 16. I just think it's my generation. But the best example was when I was a teenager.

When I was a Junior in HS my best friend was a female. Her and I spent the entire summer surfing. It wasn't really anything sexual (at first). We'd moon each other when we stood up and rode the wave with our asses out. If there was no one around, she'd lose her top. There was a few times where her father was on business trips and we'd come back and shower together then just lounge around in towels like a married couple or something. There was some sexual tension there, we were certainly playing with fire. We were both in puppy relationships with someone else, just comfortable with each other. We dated freshman year but never went beyond kissing due to pre-driver's license high school woes. We only dated for like two months and I think we both regretted breaking up.

This is where it starts to go off-topic, but I feel it's kind of the climax of the story.

Her boyfriend went to another school and lived about 30 minutes away. My girlfriend was in Michigan for the summers. Anyway my girlfriend at the time decided she was going to stay in Michigan to finish high school, dumped me, and rumor has it had a train ran on her at a party that same weekend. Naturally, I vented to my best friend at the time. My 17th birthday was the following week. My parents rented me a hotel room on the beach to give me a good birthday and end the summer; I just signed papers to join the Marine Corps and would leave for Parris Island two days after I graduated the following summer. I think this was their "just in case something happens to him, we're going to let him live for once," lol. I invited a couple male friends, my best friend, and another girl. The guys didn't make it. The other female was a girl I crushed on through high school. At some point the girls got on the topic of sexuality and it turned out they were both bisexual. The three of us didn't get much surfing in afterwards.

Edit: Misread the subject, I thought it was just ladies in general. My bad. I have these kind of stories here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...23#post2441923

Last edited by ExFiles; 07-20-2017 at 01:03 AM.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:16 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

I started the thread linked above. Lots of stories from me that fit this in there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:

Tags
gauze knickers

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s