or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2017, 05:25 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
<snip>
It’ll be interesting to get his reaction when he gets home and looks at the contents of the flash drive. Remember, he is a relatively new friend who knows my wife well and thinks very highly of her, and is attracted to her. He has never seen her even partially naked or dressed in anything remotely erotic. All he has seen are the photos I’ve already shared with him. He assumes, wrongly, that she is unaware that he is looking at her naked photos. I don’t plan to share with him that she doesn’t mind at least for the time being. I want him to think he is sneaking a look at her without her knowledge.

I’ll keep you posted, if interested.
If and when you tell him that she knows he has seen her pictures, he will be hoping that means she wants to fuck him....

DR
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 11:37 AM

As a single guy in the lifestyle this is relatively common. I have a lot of guys who will show me pics of their wives and send me pics online. For many of the couples it is an erotic fantasy and never goes any further than showing the pictures and knowing somebody else has seen them naked.

However, for a few it is a way of breaking the ice and letting the guy know there is an interest that can be pursued. One situation that stands out for me.

I was invited by a couple in my neighborhood to go away with them for a weekend of boating and and being out on the water over a holiday. The wife was hot and I knew them for about a year but nothing was ever said or mentioned by them to in anyway indicate any interest outside of being neighbors. The invitation was a bit of a surprise but I thought it would be fun and agreed to go with them. The husband said he would make the reservation and I would be traveling with them.

As the time got closer he was showing me pictures of their boat and the lake and then showed me a picture of his wife totally nude out on the boat. She had a nice toned body and I complimented her. He passed off the picture display as a mistake but it was pretty obvious he wanted me to see her. The next day he made an excuse to come by to tell me something about the trip and then told me he had something he wanted to show me that he thought I would appreciate. It was a series of more pictures of his wife in some very revealing poses this time going from clothed to fully naked. I could tell the pictures were taken the day before after I left their house because of her shirt and heels she had been wearing when I was over.

As the weekend of our trip came closer my neighbor began sending me various pictures of his wife all naked and in various poses from mild to exotic. The day of the trip I told him I would meet them at their house and he told me they would come by and pick me up on the way out. I loaded my bag and before I got into the car he pulls his phone out and shows me a picture of his wife kneeling in front of him naked giving him a blowjob. He tells me she can be wild at times and tells me she gives an amazing blowjob. She is sitting in the car a few feet away from us.

Once we were out on the water his wife wore a very thin bikini and intentionally bent over to get drinks out of the cooler so that all her lady parts were displayed to my view. That night when we got off the boat and went to our hotel they acted surprised to see our room had one King bed but they made no attempt to see if another room was open with 2 beds. After dinner his wife asked me if I had seen her pictures her husband took and when I said yes and told her they were very hot she said she was so embarrassed but her actions did not match being embarrassed by it. Back in the room they finally asked if I had any interest in fucking the wife while her husband watched.

She had an amazing body and once she got started she held nothing back. The rest of the weekend she and I went at it and her husband would stand back and watch while jerking off. Occasionally he would tell her to do something and she would. Despite she and I having some great sex for 3 days he never joined in or did anything with her. A few months later when I was visiting their home she told me she was so glad I liked her pictures. I have been hooking up with her for close to 10 years and her husband always watches us but never plays. They told me they have a cuckold fantasy and that is what they both want. She says after I leave and leave her with a load inside her pussy that they both have great sex together and it gets them both off.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:32 AM

Thanked 1,351 Times in 48 Posts
Default You can trust me!

Trust me... 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyfl View Post
So on Saturday night, I hung out with my friend who I've occasionally sent some pics of my wife to and shown some stripping videos of her on his TV before - it's always when we've got far too drunk.

Last edited by Turtle; 04-09-2021 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
Old 07-22-2017, 01:00 PM

Default My first time

A good navy friend was coming over for a swim with me at our apartment complex while my wife was at work so I left a couple of pics if her out so he would happen to go see them. My heart was pounding as he noticed them and bent over to see them better. "Very nice" was his comment. A few weeks later and he got another live view of her when she wore her white playboy suit to the beach.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2021, 06:45 AM

Thanked 4,668 Times in 559 Posts

I had an experience that I'm still ashamed of, but at the same time makes me horny every time I think about it.

When my wife was just married to me for a short time, I had a boyfriend who she didn't like. He kept staring at her breasts and hissing her legs when she was dressed sexy in summer.

One day we drank a lot i a bar and my friend and I took a taxi to our apartment. My wife was with her mother and my boyfriend asked me much about sex, how often we sleep together and what she do to me. And he asked if I had erotic photos of Bea, that is her name.

It was important to me, but then I admitted that of course I had some. We kept drinking and he asked me if I would show it to him.

"Of course not, you know that she doesn't like you ..." But I didn't show her to anyone else (then, now it's completely different).

But he pushed and pushed, and finally I showed them to him, first dressed sexy, then topless, then also naked.

"Is she masturbating?" he asked me. "Before you too?"

I blushed red, but said: "Yes, she often does it. I ove it!"

The alcohol and the situation made me horny and I also showed him the photos where she spread her legs, showing her clit and masturbating. He opened his pants and started masturbating to her photos.

Without further prompting, I then showed him the photos, where I licked her, she gave me a blowjob, I fucked her and splashed on her face, ass and chest.

"Would you like to fuck her?" I asked him.

"Of course," he said after hosing.

(Unfortunately?) It never came to that, and to this day she does not know that I showed and told my boyfriend, whom she didn't like, everything about her ... At that time she would have broken up immediately... our reltionship.

Today we like to share photos with good friends, even the most intimate ... From today and long time ago...

So he can see her - and much more...
Attached Thumbnails
behaart (1).jpg   behaart (2).jpg  

Viel Spaß! (17).jpg   Viel Spaß! (3).jpg  

Ausschnitt (6).jpg   intimes (3).jpg  

intimes (8).jpg   topless kompr. (3).jpg  

Last edited by Turtle; 04-09-2021 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Pictures merged to text

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips