uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2020, 10:00 PM

Default Look for some specific bra related stories

Hello. I'm looking for some ENF stories involving a few fetishes I have and if anyone would like to write me one that would be great as well . The third fetish will include elements of the previous 2 as well so worth baring that in mind. I love the schoolgirl uniform and the late teens (college girls) type themes personally. Of course the main characters should be over 18.

1) A girl/girls slowly and seductively unhooking their bra(s) right in front of people whilst stripping, their is something about sitting behind a girl, looking at the back of her bra and watching her lift her hands up to her bra clasp and going through the process of unhooking it that I love. I think it's the excitement of her knowing that it is the last layer of clothing before she reveals her breasts.

2) A girl/girls stripping and failing to unhook their bra(s). Now this one maybe a bit unusual but I also have a thing for girls doing the same thing as number 1 but this time failing to unhook their bras whilst stripping. This fetish started because of a female who use to be in WWE called "Kelly Kelly". Now she debuted on their ECW brand and her gimmick was that of an exhibitionist who would strip on stage. So during her debut, things looked to be going well, she got up on stage, stripped off her top and skirt and was in panties and her bra. So she turns around all confident with one hand up in the air and then proceeds to try and unhook her bra. She ends up having to use two hands and start tugging on the bra clasp, pulling it, twisting it etc desperately trying to get it unhooked but can't. At one point her bra label falls out and it got to the point where she turned her head to the crowd almost as if you ask for advice lol, even the commentators mentioned it "Little lower there" or "I think she'd undoing her..." trying to keep the moment going. I found her embarrassment at the fact that she couldn't unhook her own bra, something she had done since she started wearing one, the psychology of it all (both within herself and her knowing the fact the crowd, wrestlers and the production crew were watching and talking about her failing to do it) and the more and more desperate she became as she tried to unhook it but couldn't all a huge turn on personally. You can find videos of this online called "Kelly Kelly ECW Debut" and various other things if you want to see it.

3) Now this one combines some of the elements of the of the first one in regards to a bra(s) being unhooked and possibly the second one in terms of embarrassment and the crowd. Now this one combines some of the elements of the of the first one in regards to a bra(s) being unhooked and possibly the second one in terms of embarrassment and the crowd. I would really love a story based around the idea of a girl/girls being slowly stripped and humiliated by a bully/bullies in front of other students both male and female. The main of focus of this stripping would be the bully/bullies reading out and exposing the victim(s) bra size(s) to the crowd using their bra label. The idea would be that the bully/bullies whilst teasing and tormenting their victim(s) and playing to the crowd, slowly strip their victim/victims down to their bra(s) and panties(s), the victim(s) would end up face down on the ground and the bully/bullies would be on top of their opponents back, on their knees sitting up with one leg either side of the victim(s) body and they would play to the crowd by pulling back and snapping their victim(s) bra clasp (this is another thing I love and have memories from school of this happening years ago both with boys doing it to the girls and girls doing it to each other) for instance, then they would for example notice a corner of their victim's bra label hanging out from under their victim(s) bra clasp and they would say something like "hmm... and what do we have sticking out here then? Should we take a look and read what it says? It could be some important information that people here would like to know", they would pull the label out and after comparing the size(s) with themselves and making comments to the crowd, would slowly reveal the bra size/sizes to the crowd in a teasing, embarrassing and humiliating way for the victim. This would make the girls excited as they talk amongst themselves, making comments and compare the sizes revealed to their own and it would also make the boys excited (in one very obvious way lol) and make them talk amongst themselves and also compare the sizes revealed with the other girls they know and how they're/have all developing/developed differently. The bully/bullies would then continue the stripping process where the bully/bullies would slowly and teasingly unhook their victim(s) bra(s) especially in front of the boys (they could go even further and embarrass the victim(s) by using them to teach the boys how to unhook a girl's bra and letting the boys have a go at doing it for themselves a few times on the victim(s) as well as teaching them more about bra sizes using their victim's bra label(s) and about bra stuffing, push up bras etc), they could then slowly strip their victim(s) naked and expose the rest of them especially to the boys.

I appreciate how specific my ideas here are but I love the idea of a girl(s) being stripped and humiliated and the focus being her bra label and bra size being exposed to a crowd of boys and girls and the embarrassment it causes her/them having that information that they would have wanted to keep a secret, revealed and used by others especially as they are insecure about their bodies and breast sizes. I have read a lot of stories involving girls being stripped and sometimes you'll read about their bra size being exposed in other ways (for instance someone will go through the girl's underwear drawer and look for her bra size) and them being mocked for their size (these stories I do enjoy) but nobody really uses the bra label and the revealing the bra size on it whilst the victim(s) is being stripped as a way of humiliating the victim. For me personally, the use of the bra label and bra size being read out and revealed and the psychology of the victim/victims knowing that information has been revealed to others is a great tool of humiliation and I wonder why it isn't emphasized more in stories?

Anyway, thanks for reading, sorry this is so long and for any spelling/grammar mistakes (I'm a bit tired whilst writing this). If anyone knows of any stories involving these things I'd love to know and if anyone would like to write a story/stories about them, I'd love to read them as their are some great writers on here . I would also love to read any responses to my suggestions.

Thanks again and take care .
Old 08-17-2020, 08:24 PM

Don't know any examples, but that third scenario is pretty hot. It can go either way, which is what makes it great. Either it's humiliating because she is undersized or it's super objectifying if it reveals she's huge. I would love to see it combined with embarrassment over having been reduced to her bra.
Old 08-20-2020, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonstar16651 View Post
Don't know any examples, but that third scenario is pretty hot. It can go either way, which is what makes it great. Either it's humiliating because she is undersized or it's super objectifying if it reveals she's huge. I would love to see it combined with embarrassment over having been reduced to her bra.
Exactly. You could also do it if there are multiple victims where the bully/bullies compare the bra sizes of their victims with each other and use that as a way of humiliation especially if the victims are either friends and or enemies who both ended up on the wrong side of the bully/bullies so for instance putting the victims in order of bra size or saying things like "Let’s see how your friend here compares with you. Oh interesting, did you know your friend X here has a (Insert bra size here) and is bigger that you? How do you feel knowing that?". I guess the point really is that I find the psychology of girls being insecure about their bra sizes especially compared to others and then having them slowly stripped and revealed and used as a way of humiliation really hot, along with the other bra related parts in my original post of course :P.

What do you think of that idea?
The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixReborn60 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bra, label, size, stripping, unhook

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
mrs l modeling

1m:06s

09-25-2020
LP5

6m:24s

07-20-2020
20030308 hot tub part4