Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2022, 07:58 PM

Thanked 25,734 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Kiss me

Went to the local SWING CLUB this weekend for some social fun....

Nice crowd for summer time when everyone is usually on vacation...
Dress-up theme was Summer White.... so the wife wore White

Met some old and new friends, and had a good time in the little back room w 2 couples we knew.... actually one couple we knew, and their friends.... Alot of oral, touchy feely fun, then finish with your own....

Walking around looking in the room windows was pretty good too... their were some good sex going on to watch and get excited about.... love when they leave the room door open to better see them fucking.... we got waved in to one room to join them, but we told them we don't fuck unknowns in the clubs... so they were alright with all of us on one bed touchy feely each others wife and hubbys and a little kissing... then we all fucked side by side to watch each other....fun time and made a new friend couple..

Dancing, drinks, and siocial talk,,, then home at 3am.....

Have any of you experienced a REAL swingers club???
Attached Thumbnails
20190428_022812.jpg  
Old 08-22-2022, 12:30 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by treblekane View Post
The proposal was put to my wife that Randy, as it turns out, was an amateur photographer, and was interested in taking some pictures of her. Linda readily agreed, and she met him at a park near his house for the photo shoot.
.....wife goes out for an erotic photo shoot.....ends up getting fucked....

Quote:
Many of you know the mind-bending thrill/agony of knowing your wife is with another man, and not knowing exactly what is happening.
Man, I DO know that feeling well.

Quote:
From Randy I got a text with a photo of semen leaking out of my wife with the caption "more to follow.".....After cumming in her, he zipped his prick back in and finished the shoot with his nut leaking out of her. He said she posed for a few more minutes before asking for a towel, and then closed the shoot by telling him "I think that is enough." Before leaving, Linda admonished him to not tell me about what had happened. Randy told me he thought she was probably mad at him, but that is was "so worth it."
Wow....THAT was hot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2022, 05:58 PM

Default Weekend

Went to a weekend swing party, with our "swing Group" in Pigion Forge....

Regular group of 12 couples, 10 couples attended for the fun....

Again we all cipped in for a suite for our Sat nite fuck fest.......

Arrival was Friday nite, for our regular "KEY PARTY", where the guys pick the hotel key out of a hat and spend the night with that wife in her room...... I got a nice wife 5'4", 34C , type.... hot chic, who loves to fuck... and we did all nite long.... the wife got the "multi cummer"-- this guy can cum on demand!!,, he dosen't even know why?? but he can cum 6 times a nite !!!.. my wife was happy about that, as she was pretty cum full when I got back to our room in the morning...

Sat. nite fuck fest---- we all went to the suite w 3 beds and 2 couches, and floor to ceiling windows that were left open for voyeurs view on the 4 th floor.

Cocktails and food, and social times, then thing began w sex games to break the ice... remember, this is our regular "swing group" and we all know each other for yrs swinging together...
The wife sister and hubby were there too.. they made the trip from Charleston, SC...
They are the newest members of 3 yrs now......

So the dress up theme was black lingerie... and the wives all wore sexy black outfits..mostly stockings garters and bras & heels....one wife wore a black BIKINI w heels...... so the first game was musical cocks... the wives sit on the floor in a circle and the guys walk around until the music stops and the wives have to suck the cock in front of them........... Then it was musical pussy's--- the wives sit on the edge of the bed and the husbands walk around and when the music stops, they have to fuck the pussy in front of them for 10 thrusts, then start the music again...

Then one last game- one shot deal... the guys sit on the couch and the wives walk around , when the music stops, they climb onto the cock in front of them and the fuck fest begins... you play with that wife for starters..
Eventually everyone was fucking everyone, and while the guys recharged, the wives had lezzy-fests.....
A couple of wives, as usual, requested all 10 guys to gang bang them.. 2 wives went for it...and they really got gang banged good... one of them was my wife's sister... she was sucking and fucking 10 guys like a nympho sl*t, as we all watched..... her husband was amazed watching her!!!... she has one of the best bodies in the group.. she was taking cock & cum everywhere all at once....
During the evening it was easy to find my wife,, I just looked for her high heels flying around in the air while she was getting fucked by someone...

Well, by the end of the night at 3am, everyone went back to their rooms smiling...what a hallway scene w 10 couples half naked and wives cum covered walking the halls getting back to their rooms on different floors....try to picture that>??...The ultimate sl*t WALK !!

We went back to my wife's sisters room.. the 4 of us wanted to remeniese about the evening, and we ended up having a 4 sum to end the night.... the sister in law (SIL) was slippery cum full when I shoved my cock in her.... I had fucked her earlier in the evening & the gang bang...I really love her 34D tits.
Sunday was brunch w everyone and travel home... we stayed in Pigion Forge w the SIL until today for some visitation time with them..... but we still had another 4 sum Monday nite anyway....

Good times in Tennessee!!!

Below pic is an recent pic of the SIL... you can see what I mean about her body!!..lol
Attached Thumbnails
sil9.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-12-2022 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:25 PM

Default more

Another SIL

Last edited by Turtle; 12-24-2022 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Hardcore deleted
Old 09-15-2022, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Another SIL
Great pic….what an ass
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2022, 06:12 AM

Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpeelush View Post
Great pic….what an ass
That a pic of her from 6 months ago at a get together w us....sisters alike.

Try picturing 10 guys gang banging her!!! this past weekend.
I really enjoyed pumping my load in her pussy..

More pics of her in our album.

Last edited by GRITS; 09-15-2022 at 06:19 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2022, 10:23 PM

Default Happy

Happy FALL TO ALL!!!

Good-by SUMMER..........
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2022, 07:31 PM

Default Happy Halloween Party

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Went to a swinger Halloween Party Saturday night.......

6 Couples having a Halloween time.... skimpy costumes and spiked cider made for alot of loose libidos to explore...

Wife went as an Angel w wings in a short white fluffy chemise.....These were friends of ours locally, NOT our" Swing Group",,,, so we met a few new cocks & tits to play with.....

The party didn't take long to get out of the costume Halloween mode,,, into,,, the Halloween sex mode....

Started with a game w forplay dice... roll the dice and do what it says to the person on your right... IE: suck/above waist...... touch/below waist.... kiss/ chest.... etc, etc... (anyone not know what foreplay dice are??)
Then went directly into fucking and sucking everyone!!!! Fast Crowd!!!....

Wife was taking a DP with 30min of sex time!!! Her panties were off on the floor in no time......BTW--we never found her pink ruffle panties, so she went home pantyless... we suspect a new friend stole them for a souvenir...
Another pair of her panties lost to perverts...LOL

Anyway it was a fun "bareback" crowd...All the wives were into taking more then 1-cock at a time, and alot of cock and pussy play in lezzy- play...watched my wife taking doggingwhile sucking the guys wifes pussy... his wife was screamimg her orgasm, and telling her husband to "give her what i get , honey".... my wife thought she only meant his big cock,,, but he shot his huge sperm load in her... it was so huge, my wife orgasmed feeling it rush in...
----She collasped forward on top of his wife, and his wife said, "he always shoots a huge load like that"!!!... my wife was speechless!!.....later the other wives acknowledged that he a heavy cummer and they love it when he does them..

Everyone got fucked by everyone,, so everyone fucked 6 people..at least..because some got another session.... I personally assisted in 4 DP's...My wife said she did all 5 guys twice!!... I think so did the other wives too??

Halfway thru, I was sitting in on a couch recharging w a cocktail, when my wife walked over and climbed onto my cock rubing her pussy on my cock tip teasing me.... she was slippary wet...."can you feel the sperm the guys gave me??"...then she shoved her hips down onto my cock and into her pussy... a whole bunch of sperm immediately pushed out around my cock onto my balls!!!... I told her that she was really full of sperm and its running down on my balls........She pointed to a 2-guys accross the room, and told me they just fucked her.....then she kissed me knowing their cocks were in her mouth...... I told her to clean off my balls, and she licked my cock and balls clean of their sperm.... what a good wife..LOL

There was one wife who wanted all 6 guys yo gang bang her air tight!!.. we had 5 cocks in all her holes and her hands, as we switched around in her holes and positions flooding her w sperm!! (her hubby watched)... when we were done she layed on the bed leaking our love juice from everywhere and all over her body...she was a mess and loving it all.... her hubby was happy to see it.

So we went home w/o her panties, so I had to put a towel on the car seat.... when we got home it was dripping out of her from under her costume... we fucked and talked about the night and slept in our sex-mess to savior the moment....

Happy Halloween!!!!
Old 11-02-2022, 09:44 PM

Default Forgot

FORGOT PIC OF OUTFIT
Attached Thumbnails
20190428_022812.jpg  
Old 11-09-2022, 09:12 PM

Smile wife

Came home today at 2pm after a morning at our gun club compitition.....

Came home to find the wife impaled by a "select" friend in the quest room w her on top...

"hi honey, I got horny so I called J & A", was my greetng from her..... Wait,, J&A, thats 2 guys??!! I only see 1 ?

Then out of the bathroom comes J and says Hi to me.... I asked him how long you guys been here??,,, he said noon..

They both asked if it was OK?... of course it was.. I think they asked me out of courtesy......or maybe because I was carrying a gun home from the club!!!!!!?...lol.....thats a thought!??

The wife asks me if I'm going to join or watch??...Considering I fucked her in the morning I wasn't in the mood, so I told her to enjoy, I;ll be around the house, maybe I'll come in later.....She throws me kisses while sitting on A's cock....

I went into the office and started cleaning my gun, listening to them fucking my wife, and her fucking them..
She talking dirty sort of loud so I could hear, and I heard her tell them to talk dirty to her....most likely for my pleasure.......Shes moaning, and they are moaning everytime they cum in her somewhere?.....
1/2 hr. later I finished cleaning my Ruger GP100, and decided to go in and watch/or join in??

I sat in the chair with a beer, and brought a beer in for J & A....I told them to put beer in their mouths, and then each suck a tit with the beer.... just fun, she looked at me smiling and throwing kisses....She told J to hold the beer in his mouth and she kissed him sucking the beer out of his mouth for her to drink>>>cool!!!

Then they went back to fucking and sucking my wife as I watched....they were doggy DP'ing her so I told them to pull her hair and ram it to her!!.. they did, and switched back and forth (pussy to mouth)... i told them to cum in her!!..... I want to see her take both loads at once... J shot inher mouth, and A shot in her pussy,,, and she just fell flat onto the bed exhausted and cum full..... everyone laughed....... I asked her, how many times did she take their cum??... she didn't know?... I looked at them and they signaled w their fingers 2 & 3 times.........I took my cloths off and got on top of her and shoved it in her missionary face to face, telling her what a married sl*t she was while cock deep in their prior cumloads in her pussy....natural lubes!!..lol.... I shot my load and told her to take another!!!... then sat back down in my chair.... she layed there with it all running out of her pussy...so sexy to see.

They all continued to fuck her till 5pm and I'm watching it all as they throw her around the bed taking turns shoving their cocks in all her holes in all sorts of positions..... she gave them both intimate showers before leaving, and then she gave me an intimate shower....

Another day of finding my wife getting fucked by friends.....

A pic from another time I thought was appropriate...
Attached Thumbnails
3414642.jpg  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s