photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-15-2024, 03:06 PM

Default Top 3 women in your life you most want to see naked

What women do you know in real life (coworkers, wife’s friends, friends’ wives, etc) that you would most like to see naked. Give your top 3 then feel free to go from there as we all probably have way more than 3. Give some background as to how you’re acquainted, what they look like, what’s the sexiest state you’ve so far seen them in, etc. I’ll start.

1. My ex wife’s closest friend. After the divorce I haven’t been in contact with her or her husband but we spent a lot of time together during our marriage. She is slim with a real hour glass body. Wide hips and c cup tits. Brunette hair, and a pretty, but not perfect face. Her personality and body are the main attractions. She has a dirty sense of humor that I find a turn on. Openly talks about sex. Always arousing to hear her say words like “cock” or “pussy”. We did spend a weekend at the beach but it was too cold to swim. At night we did get into a hot tub. She had on a black one piece. Her pale thick thighs looked lovely and upon exiting just that peek at the lowest portion of her cheeks before she pulled her wedgie out. She isn’t on social media but her sister is and we are friends on Facebook and she has a group picture of the two of them with two other girls topless on a beach facing the water. Her cheeks hanging out the bottom of her bottoms and her sexy back facing the camera. She’s my number one.

2. A former work partner of mine. We were selected to the same committee a few years back. We spent long hours together at the office working into the evening. Often as the day wore on our professionalism would wane and we’d joke and flirt. We ended up having several sexual conversations including stories of losing our virginity, best sex we ever had, etc. She was half Japanese. Short, maybe 5’2”max. Short black hair. She wore skirts with a blouse and blazer most days. When we were at it later the jacket would come off and I’d see bits of her bra and occasionally the upper portion of her B cup tits. Occasionally she’d wear dress pants and I’d ogle her ass and note her panty lines half way up her cheeks. What drove me wild was that she had a fantastic butt and thighs. She was very into working out. She and her husband have a joint instagram about working out and there are several videos of her doing squats in tight yoga pants and a sports bra. I’d love to see her little toned naked body.

3. A girl I worked with in my early 20s at a restaurant. We were both servers and I have stayed friends on Facebook with her for nearly 20 years now. We don’t talk but occasionally comment on each others posts. She was tall and thick. Not fat but she has BIG tits. We’re talking a step or two up from DD. And the rest of her body is voluptuous to match. She has always dyed her hair black but I know she’s a natural redhead a la Vampira. She did pin up modeling back in the day and there are several photos of her in old timey bikinis and lingerie. Most of which show her massive cleavage but a few show a lot of her big ass which is also very nice. She had a kid about five years ago and the pinups stopped. Until recently. She got back in shape and started modeling again and you’d never know she had a kid. She looks as good as ever. I’ve always been an ass man but I’d love to see her tits. So curious how low they hang and what her nipples might look like.

Anyway that’s my big 3. I obviously have more and if this thread takes off maybe I’ll go further down the list. So what about you?
Old 01-16-2024, 08:18 AM

I will say one is Tina in Leavenworth Kansas. And one is Mary in Kansas City. And one is Melissa in Jamestown New York. But out of the three I would want to see Tina naked more than the other two.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2024, 08:20 AM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Oh, this is a fun topic!

1. My wife's sister. I have seen all of her in bits and pieces over the years, but always obscured and on accident. I would love to see her casually naked at least once before we are both way too old. It almost happened when she changed out of a swimsuit this past summer at a cabin in front of a window with the blinds half closed, but the slats in the blinds acted like censor bars perfectly placed! It was soooo close. Huge bummer. Maybe some day. She is 47 with the body of a 25yo.

2. My other sister in law. I actually never had any interest in seeing her naked at all until this past summer when she was in a very revealing one-piece swim suit. Wow. Her outer labia were trying to escape, and the sides of the one-piece were mostly open, revealing amazing side boob. She is a size 2 with DD natural boobs, so not my style, but after this past summer, she definitely has captured my attention!

3. My neighbor. She is always braless, 30yo, perfectly fit, and the shower is all window with barely-obscured privacy blocks that the other neighbors can see into, making me jealous! I would love to see her naked some day!
Old 01-16-2024, 04:24 PM

Thanked 1,687 Times in 112 Posts

I’d say all three of mine are my wife’s friends lol.

1. Liz - who I’ve posted about many times. She’s a slender brunette. Yoga body. Perfect bubble butt.

2. Kacy - another old friend. She isn’t the prettiest but she has a perfect body. B cup tits and an ass and thighs like Tawnee Stone (worth a google) from back in the day. She’s 40 now but still looks amazing. Her and her husband told us they went to a nudist resort. It was a bit surprising. I think he pressured her into it but she’s sort of a hippie too. She told us how she debated shaving or not but decided to go ahead and do it but regretted it because it made more men look her way the whole time. Just knowing all these men got to look at her bare pussy and ass drives me wild.

3. Sara - She’s single, very pretty, nice curves but very slim. Also has a nice wide bubble butt. I haven’t seen anything more than her bare arms and legs in shorts but when she wears workout clothes you can tell she’s lovely. Been pushing my wife to have her visit this spring or summer… when the pool is available.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2024, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Oh, this is a fun topic!

1. My wife's sister. I have seen all of her in bits and pieces over the years, but always obscured and on accident. I would love to see her casually naked at least once before we are both way too old. It almost happened when she changed out of a swimsuit this past summer at a cabin in front of a window with the blinds half closed, but the slats in the blinds acted like censor bars perfectly placed! It was soooo close. Huge bummer. Maybe some day. She is 47 with the body of a 25yo.

2. My other sister in law. I actually never had any interest in seeing her naked at all until this past summer when she was in a very revealing one-piece swim suit. Wow. Her outer labia were trying to escape, and the sides of the one-piece were mostly open, revealing amazing side boob. She is a size 2 with DD natural boobs, so not my style, but after this past summer, she definitely has captured my attention!

3. My neighbor. She is always braless, 30yo, perfectly fit, and the shower is all window with barely-obscured privacy blocks that the other neighbors can see into, making me jealous! I would love to see her naked some day!
I wonder if wife’s sisters and fit young neighbour would be the answer of most of us!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2024, 09:11 AM

Thanked 2,498 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsorm View Post
I wonder if wife’s sisters and fit young neighbour would be the answer of most of us!
Seen wife's sister naked lots of times, but yes she was on my list before that 1st time. Not that she is my type, but just to be able to compare both sisters ... and ... knowing that when I got to see her naked, my wife would probably also be naked in front of BIL. So our 1st time all naked together was at the sauna. But before that, wife had been topless around them already.

Fit young neighbour ... mmm think we all can think of at least 1

BTW you forgot the b*tchy but oh so hot classmates and a whole list of celebrities
Old 01-17-2024, 09:55 AM

Thanked 2,657 Times in 111 Posts

It's funny how this answer changes throughout life, depending on your age. Back in college, people had a very extended social circle. Probably interacting with 50-100 different woman throughout different activities - classes, fraternity/sororities, hometown friends, clubs/teams, etc. As we get older, that number dwindles - everyone moves away from college, picks a new spot, and their social circle probably is now co-workers and remaining friends who ended up in the same city.

Then, we get older and people start having families and people get even busier. Maybe you work from home or have a hybrid schedule due to covid, so you're not seeing co-workers in person anymore, or less frequently.

Now, all of a sudden, the only woman you see/interact with on a regular basis are your wife's friends, wife's sisters, wife's mother, and maybe your guy friend's SO's every once in awhile.

So, it's not surprising that your answer would be from one of those groups, depending on what age/stage of life you're in and who you're interacting with on a regular basis!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to moosered6 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2024, 03:14 PM

Thanked 30,529 Times in 4,224 Posts

1. Your mom
2. Your mom
3. Your mom
Old 01-17-2024, 10:49 PM

1. My best friends girlfriend. She's a gym rat and has an insane body. She's the person I'd want to see naked the most irl.

2. Close female friend of mine. She's got a slim but fit build and huge boobs. She's insanely sexy and I'd love to see her naked.

3. My girlfriend's mom. She looks a lot like my girlfriend (some people say they even look like sisters) except with a more mature look so of course I'd want to see her naked.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 07:52 AM

Sarah. She’s my boss at one of my p/t jobs, so strictly off limits. It’s a warehouse and van business so I’ve only ever seen her in jeans, but I suspect she would scrub up very nicely in a suspender belt. She’s early thirties and a blue eyed, slim and leggy redhead with a small scar on her chin where she used to have a piercing stud. As always when a girl has a visible piercing I wonder what else she has had done… nipples maybe or clit? Who knows!

Sally. A long time ago she was a pal but has now morphed into my wife’s hairdresser. When we were pals she admitted to me that she’s done some modelling work: yes, nude, legs open, arse up, paid and and published! If only I knew which wank mags and when, her pics are still out there….. she also let slip more recently that her adult daughter has followed mum’s example but again…. Sally has also taken several bachelor girl holidays in Jamaica and told me some of the details. No knickers and no bikini tops in her luggage. So basically I feel that everyone one has seen her naked except me. It’s not fair!

Louise. Actually the mutual friend who was introduced me to her schoolmate who became my wife. Although we are now well into our sixties she still turns heads. My wife observes the omertà with her pals but did once let slip that Louise, who has nicely shaped medium tits that I suspect now dangle nicely has nipples like dinner plates. Oh to suck on them!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Amos Quito For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2