uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2008, 03:37 PM

Thumbs up

I look forward to seeing the comic. Anything that involves girls and public nudity is great.

The bikini and towel ideas are good, but the best scenario would have them fully clothed in a very public spot, like a mall or school. Then somehow one of the girls (or all) somehow lose or are stripped of every stitch of their clothes, including shoes and socks, for total and humiliating public nudity. To make it sexier, their clothes are either lost, stolen or totally ruined so they have nothing to put back on.
The Following User Says Thank You to abbycakes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982morgan View Post
The comic is going to be drawn by Pal Comix. http://palcomix.com/comics.html
I've already talked to them about it. They asked me what style I wanted the comic drawn in.
Obviously rounder butts, wouldn't you say?
This wouldn't be the ppg comic he all ready has up would it? (And if it is how do I get to chapter 1?)
Old 05-12-2008, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbycakes View Post
but the best scenario would have them fully clothed in a very public spot, like a mall or school. Then somehow one of the girls (or all) somehow lose or are stripped of every stitch of their clothes, including shoes and socks, for total and humiliating public nudity. To make it sexier, their clothes are either lost, stolen or totally ruined so they have nothing to put back on.
I second this. Have this happen to Bubbles. There are hardly any ENF comics where the girl is stuck at school or a mall, naked.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:25 PM

Thanked 23,586 Times in 2,694 Posts
Default Mall

One trying on clothes (bathing suits?) , the others take her clothes from under the door while she is waiting for another suit to try then pull the fire alarm...maybe she ends up outside the mall sneaking around looking at all the clothes INSIDE the mall

She finds small things to cover with only to continually lose them
The Following User Says Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2008, 11:42 PM

Thanked 4,078 Times in 229 Posts

Here's a goofy idea I had... A "Schoolgirls's Revenge" Tale.

I even did a few photoshop pics for it (I'll post one here), but I don't think I'll finish it. I used Natalie Mejia from the "Pussycat Dolls Girlicious" show as the photoshop model, partially because she fit the profile. Totally hot, but very stuck up (anyone who saw the show knows what I'm talking about).

The Premise:
1) One girl is a stuck up b*tch (Natalie), so another girl decides to get revenge

2) As part of an "initiation", she gets Natalie into an empty classroom and convinces her to run naked to the school pool to retrieve something (I don't know, maybe a life preserver or something).
The trick is Natalie does it 5 minutes before classes let out, giving her five minutes to get the item and get back (while the halls are empty and before the halls are filled with students).

3) Now the kicker!
After Natalie runs out of the empty classroom naked to retrieve the item, the other girl throws her clothes out the window..... Even worse, she goes down the hall and in another classroom she has assembled a bunch of their classmates! They all gather in the empty classroom waiting for Natalie's return (with cameras loaded and ready).

4) Natalie gets back, bursts into the classromm and..... SURPRISE!!!!!
She freaks out and runs out of the classroom into the hallway naked, which is now crowded with students... I don't know where it goes from there... maybe she even runs out of the school and down the street naked.

-- a couple of caps from it.. this second one is incomplete (Natalie stripping in the classroom before her streak). I didn't even clean up the photoshop edges yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Natalie Mejia Nude in School.JPG   Natalie Mejia Nude in School 2.JPG  

Natalie Mejia 1.jpg   Natalie Mejia 2.jpg  

Natalie Mejia 3.jpg  

Last edited by elvis hitler; 05-12-2008 at 11:53 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elvis hitler For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2008, 04:57 AM

I think that Morgan said he didn't want revenge stories... BUT it's still a grade A+ idea... AND it can be easily be turned... One of the girls decide to do the run on their will for some thrill... While gone a random person finds the clothes so she/he takes it to the lost and found.... Maybe instead of a classroom it's the school hall... and the teachers come in to prepare a surprise assembly... you get where I'm going? the teacher puts the clothes in the lost and found and then she comes back to the hall... and the bell rings for an assembly.

God just thinking about it...
Old 05-13-2008, 09:52 AM

Personally I think Mcskyy's story entitled "The Swim Lesson." Was a great example of the bikini thing mentioned earlier.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:18 AM

Default To Elvis

I like your photoshop work. When can we see more. Would love to see her in the hallway very embarrassed and everybody laughing at her. LOL!
Old 05-17-2008, 08:34 PM

I think the comic you're making is the pal one and if that's the case you should make an aging potion or something to make them more ahem developed.

Or if you want fast forward X years later where they are more developed and then they can have flashback episodes and skip back between the present and past (like the zelda games ... sort of).

The PPG: a life of misery and woe and more importantly embarrassment.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:39 AM

Thumbs down Consider this....

I think that you may all be crazy and/or sexually deprived. And then take all her cloths off!!! 8===|) ~

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s