Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2022, 11:50 AM

Thanked 74,914 Times in 2,619 Posts
Default ENF Japanese Pool Prank

I have no idea what film this is from, other than it's from the Orient. Three girls look on scornfully while a glamorous girl in a black bikini prepares to dive into the swimming pool. Little does she know that two lads are plotting to prank her once she is in the water. As she swims along, they creep up, undo her top and when she surfaces her top disappears and her breasts are exposed to the gawping - and laughing - crowd. How embarrassing.
Attached Thumbnails
Jap Pool Prank (1).jpg   Jap Pool Prank (2).jpg  

Jap Pool Prank (3).jpg   Jap Pool Prank (4).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Jap Pool Prank enf_mpeg2video.mpg (18.65 MB, 587 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-23-2022, 03:54 PM

Thanked 263,782 Times in 15,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
I have no idea what film this is from, other than it's from the Orient. Three girls look on scornfully while a glamorous girl in a black bikini prepares to dive into the swimming pool. Little does she know that two lads are plotting to prank her once she is in the water. As she swims along, they creep up, undo her top and when she surfaces her top disappears and her breasts are exposed to the gawping - and laughing - crowd. How embarrassing.
It's from a Korean film called; Sex is Zero 2 (thanks to Marauderr for the film title).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2022, 05:32 PM

Default ENF TV Pool Prank

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
It's from a Korean film called; Sex is Zero 2 (thanks to Marauderr for the film title).
Thanks to both for the info of the film. Much appreciated.

I've another one that is a pool pranking, one I'd seen years ago and never expected to find again. This clip seems to be from a TV show and involves a pretty blonde who ends up being pantsed in the pool. Don't know what show, but what's really intriguing is that they actually show her this moment on the show, and the blush on her face as she sees her bare backside when swimming to the other side of the pool to claim her bikini bottoms is a real treat. Her pal even shows her garments to the camera as a trophy! What were the cameras doing there, I wonder? Or was this filmed by her pals and sent in to a TV show, like You've Been Framed? I do hope so.
Attached Thumbnails
ENF TV Pool Prank (1).jpg   ENF TV Pool Prank (2).jpg  

ENF TV Pool Prank (3).jpg   ENF TV Pool Prank (4).jpg  

ENF TV Pool Prank (5).jpg   ENF TV Pool Prank (6).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg ENF TV Pool Prank_mpeg2video.mpg (10.24 MB, 684 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-29-2022, 06:06 PM

Default Red Top Girl Pranked in Class

Before I get onto the next video, thanks to anonjohn for some help with the previous video involving the Pool pranking above. He checked out the station ident in the video (PolSat) and believes the clip could come from Poland's version of Big Brother from between 2002-2005. Much appreciated.

This is another mystery clip that I have no idea what it is from, but involves two lads secretly undoing the red top of the girl in front of them in class. When she stands up, her top comes open and exposes her breasts to the rest of the students, much to her embarrassment. It's short (so shouldn't take too long to upload) but sweet. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (111).jpg   Screenshot (112).jpg  

Screenshot (117).jpg   Screenshot (119).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg ENF Red Top Girl pranked in Class_mpeg2video.mpg (4.19 MB, 501 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-08-2022, 05:27 PM

Default EUF - College Skirt Prank

I have no idea what film this is from, I just came across the clip about a month ago and felt it suited this thread pretty well. This video involves another student prank, this time on the girlfriend of a lad these chaps don't particularly like. While a couple of them distract them in the college corridor by the lockers, one of them sneaks up and clips her skirt to his sleeve. When one of them then insults him and runs off, he runs after them - and inadvertantly pulls off the unfortunate girl's skirt, leaving her standing in just her knickers in front of her classmates before running off in embarrassment. It may not be nude, but it's a film or TV pranking and that's good enough for me. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
ENF College Skirt Prank (1).jpg   ENF College Skirt Prank (2).jpg  

ENF College Skirt Prank (3).jpg   ENF College Skirt Prank (4).jpg  

ENF College Skirt Prank (5).jpg   ENF College Skirt Prank (6).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg ENF - College Skirt pranking_mpeg2video.mpg (8.57 MB, 262 views)
Streaming Videos
EUF - College Skirt Prank

0m:36s

Old 12-13-2022, 07:02 PM

Default Beach Cubicle Rooftop Prank

This looks to be from a Russian Prank Show, where the gist is that a dexterous chappie hops onto the roof of the beach cubicle when people go in and nick their clothes when they've undressed. The unsuspecting victim then rushes out indignant, only to be faced with TV cameras recording them and the host explaining that they're on national TV. This chap does the prank to both girls and blokes, and needless to say the chaps take it a less light heartedly than the game girls do. I wonder though if they know until they've seen the show that they have also set up cameras INSIDE the cubicle, so it captures the girls' charms when they undress! Oh, by the way I've prepared the snaps so you know which boobs belong to which girls. I thought I'd be kind to you. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Beach Cubicle Roof Prank (1).jpg   Beach Cubicle Roof Prank (2).jpg  

Beach Cubicle Roof Prank (3).jpg   Beach Cubicle Roof Prank (4).jpg  

Beach Cubicle Roof Prank (5).jpg   Beach Cubicle Roof Prank (6).jpg  

Beach Cubicle Roof Prank (7).jpg   Beach Cubicle Roof Prank (9).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Beach Cubicle Rooftop prank_mpeg2video.mpg (29.59 MB, 404 views)
Streaming Videos

Last edited by Bounci; 12-13-2022 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Adding Info
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 11:33 AM

Default Collapsing Beach Cubicle Prank

Another beach changing room gameshow pranking, but this time the target is only women and the trick is different. Don't know if it's the same show or not, but this time it waits until unsuspecting ladies are in the changing cubicle getting undressed before then triggering it to collapse via remote control, leaving said women naked and suitably embarrassed. Me thinks they've been watching that scene from the film M*A*S*H for this stunt...
Attached Thumbnails
ENF Collapsing Cubicle.jpg   ENF Collapsing Cubicle (1).jpg  

ENF Collapsing Cubicle (2).jpg   ENF Collapsing Cubicle (3).jpg  

ENF Collapsing Cubicle (4).jpg   ENF Collapsing Cubicle (5).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg ENF - Collapsing Cubicle Prank_mpeg2video.mpg (10.50 MB, 348 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-22-2022, 05:03 PM

Default Strange Toilet Prank

My final video for this thread, this prank is certainly inventive but also very strange. It involves a couple of unsuspecting women who go to pay the call of nature in the ladies' restroom. However, what they don't know is that a gameshow has set up a hidden camera in those toilets with a very nasty shock to come for these ladies. When one pulls down her pants to sit down on the toilet, she discovers it isn't a toilet but a bloke dressed up in a elaborate costume to prank them. Bare bottoms are duly seen as the women freak out, but the chap himself is in for an unexpected shock as it turns out that one of the women has mace and duly sprays him with it! He wasn't expecting that! Feel free to continue adding your own stuff to this thread, but enjoy one of the strangest pranks ever pulled!
Attached Thumbnails
ENF Toilet Prank (1).jpg   ENF Toilet Prank (2).jpg  

ENF Toilet Prank (3).jpg   ENF Toilet Prank (4).jpg  

ENF Toilet Prank (5).jpg   ENF Toilet Prank (6).jpg  

ENF Toilet Prank (7).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg ENF Candid Camera Toilet Prank_mpeg2video.mpg (4.66 MB, 226 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 01-20-2023, 04:04 AM

Thanked 263,782 Times in 15,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
I have no idea what film this is from, I just came across the clip about a month ago and felt it suited this thread pretty well. This video involves another student prank, this time on the girlfriend of a lad these chaps don't particularly like. While a couple of them distract them in the college corridor by the lockers, one of them sneaks up and clips her skirt to his sleeve. When one of them then insults him and runs off, he runs after them - and inadvertantly pulls off the unfortunate girl's skirt, leaving her standing in just her knickers in front of her classmates before running off in embarrassment. It may not be nude, but it's a film or TV pranking and that's good enough for me. Enjoy.
I believe the name of this film is; Hell High.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2024, 07:08 PM

Default Waitress Pranked and Pantsed - Jambon d'Ardenne (1977)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
I believe the name of this film is; Hell High.
Thank you, lonmol for your information. I'm only on OCC for a short while so as I'm on here I thought I'd upload a few videos during that time. And this video fits this thread perfectly. It's a foreign language one called Jambon d'Ardenne from 1977 and involves a restaurant who finds itself under competition from a rival. However, this scene sees Annicky Van Damme play a lovelorn waitress who is none too happy that the object of her affections has been a little too free with his loving. She has previously also annoyed the rest of her coleagues by dropping a vital dish on the floor, so there is tension when she decides to hang about her boyfriend when the staff have their meal.

However, what she doesn't anticipate is that her boyfriend will embarrass and humiliate her in front of her colleagues in a prank. All of a sudden he pulls her over his lap and spanks her in front of her whooping pals. But worse is to come as while a female colleague holds her down her boyfriend then proceeds to pull her pants down, exposing her bare backside to the staff before then slapping a piece of dough on her bottom and then proceeding to lick it off! Poor Annicky cannot do anything other than wail in embarrassment in what is a peculiar scene for a film. For those who like their maidens embarrassed, enjoy. Oh, and as for the title, in English it means "Ham & Eggs." Sounds like a Two Ronnies sketch.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4652).jpg   Screenshot (4653).jpg  

Screenshot (4655).jpg   Screenshot (4656).jpg  

Screenshot (4657).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Waitress pranked and spanked - JAMBON D'ARDENNE (1977)-7105698466344.mp4 (20.17 MB, 174 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
embarrassed, enf, movies & tv, prank, tricked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s