uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 06-15-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorPiel View Post
The UK Premier of "And Here We Meet" by Alexandra Waierstall at Sadlers Wells on 14-15 June.

Features extensive and explicit full frontal nudity from Dani Brown and Evangelia Randou
Here is an online review: londontheatre1.com/reviews/alexandra-waierstall-and-here-we-meet-lilian-baylis-studio/

I went to see it. The show is 40 minutes. Dani comes out on stage in clothes and immediately strips fully nude. She dances solo for about 25 minutes and then is joined by an already naked Evangelia. They dance together for about 10 minutes, and then Evangelia dances solo for the last 5 minutes. Both girls come out for the curtain call with clothing on.

They both have small breasts. They both have very nice round and small bums. Dani has a full (probably natural) bush. Evangelia has pubic hair as well, but it seemed trimmed. Both girls showed off their bodies very explicitly and neither left any aspect of their body to the imagination. Dani especially had several open leg poses where you could clearly see her very sexy vaginal opening. She also had some poses where she was crawling away from the audience, and you could see her anus.

Here are photos of Dani (the nudes are not mine and not from this show, but that's how she looks), and Evangelia.
Attached Thumbnails
62186_10151365073339821_1139530467_n.jpg   480279_10151401698449821_170845694_n.jpg  

480666_10151355464094821_1505174884_n.jpg   1000873_10151611089989821_450156777_n.jpg  

1463561_10152638283799821_434958570532295131_n.jpg   brown1.jpg  

brown3.jpg   danibrownback.jpg  

danibrownfront.jpg  
Old 06-20-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livers200 View Post
Can anyone who’s been to see ‘Killer Joe’ give more details about Sophie’s nude scene: How long is she naked for, does she move around, do you see her butt?
I saw Killer Joe last week. Very dark play, but very entertaining. I don't recommend going just for the nudity, though the nudity was excellent. There are two female nude scenes.

The first is Neve McIntosh's. She's 46 years old. Her scene opens the play. She's bottomless but not topless. It's somewhat dimmly lit, but you can definitely see her full bush and her ass as she walks around. The scene lasts a couple minutes. I think it's her real bush. She got naked in the film Salvage (2009), and her pussy looks like it did in that film.

Of course, the best part is seeing Sophie Cookson's nude scene. It's at the very end of the first act and lit fine. If you don't know who she is, look her up. She is extremely hot. Joe asks Sophie's character Dottie to go get into a dress. She comes back holding the dress, but still in casual clothes. Joe asks her to strip naked. She takes off her shirt, and then her pants. She's standing there in just bra, panties, and socks. Then she takes off the socks. Joe asks her several times to take off her bra. Eventually, she unhooks it, revealing her magnificent breasts. They are small and perfect. Finally, he asks her to pull off her panties, which she does. You get a quick view of her sexy trimmed bush, and then she covers herself down there with her hands. She stands there totally naked (but covering her pussy) for a few moments. She reaches for the dress and puts it on, and while she does that, you get a couple more views of her sexual bits. And it is gorgeous. I sure won't forget that quick view between Sophie's legs. She's one of today's hottest actresses and now when I see her in a film, I can think to myself that I've seen her vagina in person.

All told, you get to see her breasts quite clearly for about a minute. You get to see her pussy very briefly a few times during that minute, but you definitely do get to see it. You do not see her ass.

As far as seats, someone else mentioned it, but if you sit on the right side, your view may be blocked. Also, the second row (which is called "A") is not elevated, so it's no good. The best seats for nudity would be B7, C9, and D17. Orlando Bloom is travelling this week and a week in a month and there are plenty of good seats left for those shows. Of course, he may be the reason you want to go in the first place... oh, and he does get naked (rear), so be aware that there is male nudity, right at the start of act 2.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 10:46 PM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by londondude_01 View Post
Finally, he asks her to pull off her panties, which she does. You get a quick view of her sexy trimmed bush, and then she covers herself down there with her hands. She stands there totally naked (but covering her pussy) for a few moments. She reaches for the dress and puts it on, and while she does that, you get a couple more views of her sexual bits. And it is gorgeous. I sure won't forget that quick view between Sophie's legs. She's one of today's hottest actresses and now when I see her in a film, I can think to myself that I've seen her vagina in person.
How trimmed was it? And what color were her pubes?
Old 06-21-2018, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubwheat View Post
How trimmed was it? And what color were her pubes?
It appeared tightly trimmed, not in any shape, basically covering her whole pubic area. They were brown, like the hair on her head.
The Following User Says Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 04:19 AM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by londondude_01 View Post
It appeared tightly trimmed, not in any shape, basically covering her whole pubic area. They were brown, like the hair on her head.
So it was basically just trimmed shorter with no hair past the bikini line, but covered the entire pubic area?
Old 06-21-2018, 07:26 AM

Thanked 14,178 Times in 1,057 Posts

I don't know if it was mentioned before, but on Saturday 22nd September 2018 there will be again a clothing optional performance at the Hundred Years gallery in London, just like this one: hXXp://hundredyearsgallery.co.uk/thomas-muse-2/
One of my favorite regular UK wnbr riders will perform live.
The Following User Says Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubwheat View Post
So it was basically just trimmed shorter with no hair past the bikini line, but covered the entire pubic area?
Yes, that's what it looked like.
The Following User Says Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 04:36 PM

Really hope some pictures or a video emerge of this... we’ve had pictures of Orlando Bloom’s backside, so hopefully someone will do the same for Sophie and Neve fans!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Livers200 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 05:48 PM

Thanked 10,016 Times in 219 Posts
Default Torn Out Theatre this August

Fingers crossed that there are OCC members who can get some decent video footage.

I came across this link for an edited version of the Shakespeare in the Park video.

hXXps://mega.nz/#!JNYyjAAT!tCBTIEzrALLRnEKuogH0LseG9L5dP8lmhetRvrJ t5CE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftadark View Post
Just a heads-up that "Torn Out Theater" (who put on that spectacular nude all-female production of "The Tempest") are at it again in August, this time with a mixed gender production of a 17th century play "The Rover". I've researched the play, and it has at least 6 speaking roles for women, so hopefully there will be something of interest for OCC-ers..

tornouttheater.org/the-rover

To me these productions are a Holy Grail of public and stage nudity thrown together:

1. It's FREE
2. It's in broad daylight
3. It couldn't be more public (no walls at all)
4. There are 8 separate performances over 2 weeks!

All we got from "The Tempest" were (mostly) "officially-sanctioned" video snippets and pics - let's hope that this time at least one person in a city of 8.5 million people will take some sneaky-cam vid/pics and share them with us! Dayam, if I didn't live on exactly the opposite side of the world I'd be there every performance - in the audience with a discrete mini-cam, or sitting on a park bench 50 metres away and zooming in, or using a helmet or bike-mounted Go-Pro..

Our friend TOONCES apparently got some good video and offered to share it with us (even asking for advice on how to do so - I suggested Mega), but a few members got so taken up with "legal argument" about filming in public places, that it seems he lost interest! And I don't blame him - BUT I do hope that one day he will have another go at sharing with us..

And wouldn't it be great if that Goddess MxAxRxIxSxAx was cast again!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Looker81 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 04:42 AM

Default "Reborning"

FYI there's a play currently playing at The Annex in Vancouver called "Reborning". It stars Emily Bett Rickards (from "Arrow"), and it contains adult themes. Nudity-wise, nothing definitive yet but from reviews and people who've seen it, it seems very adult. Once again, not sure if it contains nudity but I thought I might as well mention it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Celebrititties For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s