uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2013, 04:48 PM

Default Naked at a halloween party.

I loved halloween parties in college. It was a great excuse to dress sl*tty. My freshman year I wore lingerie and butterfly wings because that was the thing. Sophomore year I wore lingerie without the wings, but it was a lot more revealing. This story is about a party I went to my junior year. I wore revealing lingerie (matching lace bra and panty set) and went with my boyfriend. People were passing out these round stickers for some reason or other, I forget why, but my boyfriend convinced me to take off my bra and put stickers on my nipples instead. So I took two stickers, went to the corner of the room and while facing the wall took off my bra and put the stickers on instead. I didn’t really have a place to put the bra so I hid it behind a couch cushion.
I went back to my boyfriend and partied with only stickers on my nipples. We danced around, drank and talked to random people. It was a lot of fun and I was getting really horny showing off like that. While dancing, my boyfriend was grinding against me and dared me to take my bottoms off and put a sticker on my pussy. There were lots of girls wearing revealing costumes, and a few even followed my example and wore only stickers on their nipples. I tried to convince him that it was too revealing, but he kept insisting. As we danced he kept playing with my boobs and was turning me on so finally I relented and went to get another sticker. I walked back to him with the sticker and told him I was heading to the bathroom to put it on. He told me I should put it on right there. I knew it was useless arguing with him so I reached down with one hand, pulled the front of my panties off my body and with my other hand put the sticker on my pussy. Then I quickly looked around, and when I didn’t think anyone was watching I quickly pulled off my panties and gave them to my boyfriend.
I immediately felt a huge rush as I stood there in the middle of a party wearing only stickers on my nipples and on my pussy. My back-side was completely exposed and I appeared completely naked to anyone looking at me from behind. I stayed closed to my boyfriend as we danced together because I was really embarrassed. I couldn’t believe I had stripped down almost completely naked in the middle of a party. My boyfriend on the other hand was loving it and took every chance he could to fondle my body. If I danced with my back to him, he would reach around and fondle my boobs. If I turned to face him, he would reach back and spread my butt cheeks. The breeze on my ass pucker was more than enough to tell me how much people could see when he did that. I started getting really wet and the sticker on my pussy kept sliding off. I knew that I would soon be naked so I asked my boyfriend for my panties back. He said no way and wanted me to keep dancing with him. I knew I had to get out of the dance floor, so I told him we should go find a private room. He agreed and we went in search of an empty room.
When we found one my boyfriend immediately closed the door and stripped naked. He practically threw me on the bed as he pulled the sticker off my pussy and started eating me out. I loved it. I felt an orgasm building up so I told him to slow down. He then turned his attention to my boobs and slowly peeled the stickers off. He then started fingering me while sucking on my nipples. I was going crazy by then and begged him to fuck me. He told me to turn around, so I did and he fucked me from behind. He knew it’s my favorite position. I reached back and rubbed myself as he fucked me and I started cumming in no time. He kept pounding me hard and placed a finger on my ass pucker. As he slowly pushed it in I felt a second orgasm wash over me. As my orgasm subsided I finally felt him cumming inside.
He pulled out and we rested on the bed for a while. Then he got up and wanted to go back to the party to dance. The stickers were ruined and my bra was hidden behind the couch cushion so I asked him for my panties. He said he didn’t have them and that when we walked past the couch to the room he hid them behind the same cushion as my bra. I was a bit shocked, since I was completely naked, so I asked him to go get my bra and panties for me. He laughed and said no way, you have to go out like this. I was lying on my back naked on the bed, so I spread my legs, showing him my freshly fucked pussy with his cum leaking out of it, gestured at it and said “like this?!”. He laughed and said that this was exactly how he wanted me to walk out. I argued for a bit but knew it was futile. I had a feeling that even if he agreed to go get my underwear he would just leave me waiting in the room forever. At least this way I could walk out naked with him. So I bit my lip and agreed.
My head was spinning and there were butterflies in my stomach as I stepped out of the room naked. I held my boyfriends hand and stayed close to him, trying to shield as much of my body as possible. We passed a few people in the hall but no one seemed to care. When we walked into the main room, my boyfriend quickly led me to the dance floor and we started dancing. Somehow being in between lots of other people made me feel less naked, since only the people directly next to us could see me. We danced like this for a bit, my head was spinning and I couldn’t believe I was dancing butt naked in the middle of a party. I started to get horny again and my pussy felt like it was on fire. I could feel a trickle of my boyfriends cum running down my leg and I didn’t even care. Suddenly my boyfriend leaned close and told me that he was going to go get us some drinks. I tried to convince him to stay, but he wanted a beer and suggested I go with him. I tried to decide what was a better idea, to walk over to the keg which was under a light where a lot more people could see me, or to stay in the much darker dance floor area. My boyfriend made the decision easy because he told me “wait here” and simply walked away.
I didn’t have much choice but to keep dancing among everyone else. I tried to forget that I was butt naked and immediately a cute guy showed up next to me and started dancing with me. We danced for a bit while he made funny comments like “I love your costume” and stuff like that. I tried looking for my boyfriend and finally saw him through the window holding a red beer cup and flirting with some girl. I then realized he was probably not coming back anytime soon. He always showered me with attention when he wanted sex, then as soon as he got it he would forget I exist. I kept dancing with the guy and soon we were dancing closer and closer. He had put his hands on my hips and I grinded against him. He had a massive boner. We got more and more frisky and soon his hands were everywhere. He fondled my boobs and my ass. I looked again and saw my boyfriend making out with the girl. He had just fucked me and was already making out with someone else! I had my back to the guy I was dancing with and he wrapped his hands around me and pulled me against him. I felt his cock against my butt as he wrapped one hand around my boobs and cupped my pussy with the other. We danced an entire song like that while he played with one nipple between his fingers and fingered my pussy with his other hand. I was horny like crazy and was getting more and more pissed at my boyfriend for forgetting me.
Suddenly the cute guy pulled his finger out of my pussy, grabbed my hand and let me to the couch. I followed him, aware the entire time that his hand was completely wet from my pussy. The couch was mostly empty and we sat down together. He immediately started making out with me, pushing his tongue into his mouth. At the same time he kept playing with one of my boobs with one hand while his other hand went back to fingering my pussy. I lay back and let him get on top of me as he sucked on my nipple and continued to finger my pussy. I felt like my whole body was on fire. He suddenly pulled away, pulled a condom out of his pocket, dropped his pants and boxers and put the condom on. He then slid back ontop of me and I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy as he leaned toward my face and started sucking on my tongue. He slowly pushed himself in as I bent my knees and opened up my legs to give him more room.
He fucked me slowly and I enjoyed the feeling of his cock in my pussy. I glanced up and saw some people standing next to us looking at us fuck. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. The idea that I was lying naked on the couch getting fucked by some guy in the middle of the party drove me crazy. I soon started to feel an orgasm building up again. For a moment I thought of asking the guy to pull out and to fuck me in the ass instead, but then decided that was too crazy. Besides I didn’t have any lube available. I was too embarrassed to play with my pussy, so I just let him fuck me and resigned to not having an orgasm this time. A few thrusts later the guy grunted and I could feel his cock pulsating inside me as he came. He lay on top of me for a bit, both of us breathing heavily. I was happy that at least his body was shielding mine. Then he got up, tossed the used condom behind the couch and put his pants back on.
I quickly got up and tried to cover myself as much as I could. I picked up a couch cushion and used it to cover myself as I searched the other cushions for my bra and panties. When I found them I quickly scurried to the bathroom where I cleaned up and put them on. My bra and panties didn’t cover much, but compared to being naked I felt like I was wearing 10 layers. I then walked out and found my boyfriend making out with a different girl. I grabbed his beer and threw it at them and acted mad at him. He apologized profusely and paid attention to me the rest of the night. As far as I know he never found out I fucked someone else that night.

If you guys like this story I can post more from my college days. I also posted a few stories on reddit gonewildstories under the same username.
The Following 94 Users Say Thank You to aryaisthebest For This Useful Post:
25baja, 2dollarbills, AaronT1, akron4, americuadorian, BaconBot, baddaddy, badduladdu, BadPhotog, barerider69, belgiandare, bertimos, Bigsetzerfan, Candi Delight, carbilz, CityWolf, Clancydog, cptvoyeur, crazyhorse91, cube1045, cupofjoe, davyp1, ddandd, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, dree34102, echoes46, ethnics, flanker7, furrymurry, ha62261, humbugscrooge, Iamsailing, irish drunkard, jackqx4, jellyworm, JenJam, jiinx81, jim914109, jsp99, KarlMalone, Kilgore Trout, kuryaki, lfergu11, lhikan, mamanrc, marky11, maymedson11, mcubed, mlcupple, motorbreath085, MrBill, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, naaktstel, neendo, netmet1269, Nickm, nm385, ohhump, ohioguy4fun, oldhand, oohay694, pjbeachfun, quietones, rak1918, raysallx, rbp927k, rebar5k, regrin, rodela37, rsghbb, sam77sam77, Showoffmywife, Slap Happy, smcsworth, Srey, Surfer549, surferchick, tbill21, ThePandas, Tifosi, Tomdaly71, tylergal, Uberwald, vegahunter, viltojums, wildaboutyou, wolf86, woogie, xchange3, xxxxenophile, yellow_fever_01, zarh
Old 11-26-2013, 06:16 PM

Great story !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2013, 06:47 PM

Thanked 1,185 Times in 117 Posts

love to hear more thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rbp927k For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2013, 08:08 PM

AWESOME!

Would love to hear more. Photo would be nice too. Pretty please...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to furrymurry For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2013, 09:02 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryaisthebest View Post
I loved halloween parties in college. It was a great excuse to dress sl*tty. My freshman year I wore lingerie and butterfly wings because that was the thing. Sophomore year I wore lingerie without the wings, but it was a lot more revealing. This story is about a party I went to my junior year. I wore revealing lingerie (matching lace bra and panty set) and went with my boyfriend. People were passing out these round stickers for some reason or other, I forget why, but my boyfriend convinced me to take off my bra and put stickers on my nipples instead. So I took two stickers, went to the corner of the room and while facing the wall took off my bra and put the stickers on instead. I didn’t really have a place to put the bra so I hid it behind a couch cushion.
I went back to my boyfriend and partied with only stickers on my nipples. We danced around, drank and talked to random people. It was a lot of fun and I was getting really horny showing off like that. While dancing, my boyfriend was grinding against me and dared me to take my bottoms off and put a sticker on my pussy. There were lots of girls wearing revealing costumes, and a few even followed my example and wore only stickers on their nipples. I tried to convince him that it was too revealing, but he kept insisting. As we danced he kept playing with my boobs and was turning me on so finally I relented and went to get another sticker. I walked back to him with the sticker and told him I was heading to the bathroom to put it on. He told me I should put it on right there. I knew it was useless arguing with him so I reached down with one hand, pulled the front of my panties off my body and with my other hand put the sticker on my pussy. Then I quickly looked around, and when I didn’t think anyone was watching I quickly pulled off my panties and gave them to my boyfriend.
I immediately felt a huge rush as I stood there in the middle of a party wearing only stickers on my nipples and on my pussy. My back-side was completely exposed and I appeared completely naked to anyone looking at me from behind. I stayed closed to my boyfriend as we danced together because I was really embarrassed. I couldn’t believe I had stripped down almost completely naked in the middle of a party. My boyfriend on the other hand was loving it and took every chance he could to fondle my body. If I danced with my back to him, he would reach around and fondle my boobs. If I turned to face him, he would reach back and spread my butt cheeks. The breeze on my ass pucker was more than enough to tell me how much people could see when he did that. I started getting really wet and the sticker on my pussy kept sliding off. I knew that I would soon be naked so I asked my boyfriend for my panties back. He said no way and wanted me to keep dancing with him. I knew I had to get out of the dance floor, so I told him we should go find a private room. He agreed and we went in search of an empty room.
When we found one my boyfriend immediately closed the door and stripped naked. He practically threw me on the bed as he pulled the sticker off my pussy and started eating me out. I loved it. I felt an orgasm building up so I told him to slow down. He then turned his attention to my boobs and slowly peeled the stickers off. He then started fingering me while sucking on my nipples. I was going crazy by then and begged him to fuck me. He told me to turn around, so I did and he fucked me from behind. He knew it’s my favorite position. I reached back and rubbed myself as he fucked me and I started cumming in no time. He kept pounding me hard and placed a finger on my ass pucker. As he slowly pushed it in I felt a second orgasm wash over me. As my orgasm subsided I finally felt him cumming inside.
He pulled out and we rested on the bed for a while. Then he got up and wanted to go back to the party to dance. The stickers were ruined and my bra was hidden behind the couch cushion so I asked him for my panties. He said he didn’t have them and that when we walked past the couch to the room he hid them behind the same cushion as my bra. I was a bit shocked, since I was completely naked, so I asked him to go get my bra and panties for me. He laughed and said no way, you have to go out like this. I was lying on my back naked on the bed, so I spread my legs, showing him my freshly fucked pussy with his cum leaking out of it, gestured at it and said “like this?!”. He laughed and said that this was exactly how he wanted me to walk out. I argued for a bit but knew it was futile. I had a feeling that even if he agreed to go get my underwear he would just leave me waiting in the room forever. At least this way I could walk out naked with him. So I bit my lip and agreed.
My head was spinning and there were butterflies in my stomach as I stepped out of the room naked. I held my boyfriends hand and stayed close to him, trying to shield as much of my body as possible. We passed a few people in the hall but no one seemed to care. When we walked into the main room, my boyfriend quickly led me to the dance floor and we started dancing. Somehow being in between lots of other people made me feel less naked, since only the people directly next to us could see me. We danced like this for a bit, my head was spinning and I couldn’t believe I was dancing butt naked in the middle of a party. I started to get horny again and my pussy felt like it was on fire. I could feel a trickle of my boyfriends cum running down my leg and I didn’t even care. Suddenly my boyfriend leaned close and told me that he was going to go get us some drinks. I tried to convince him to stay, but he wanted a beer and suggested I go with him. I tried to decide what was a better idea, to walk over to the keg which was under a light where a lot more people could see me, or to stay in the much darker dance floor area. My boyfriend made the decision easy because he told me “wait here” and simply walked away.
I didn’t have much choice but to keep dancing among everyone else. I tried to forget that I was butt naked and immediately a cute guy showed up next to me and started dancing with me. We danced for a bit while he made funny comments like “I love your costume” and stuff like that. I tried looking for my boyfriend and finally saw him through the window holding a red beer cup and flirting with some girl. I then realized he was probably not coming back anytime soon. He always showered me with attention when he wanted sex, then as soon as he got it he would forget I exist. I kept dancing with the guy and soon we were dancing closer and closer. He had put his hands on my hips and I grinded against him. He had a massive boner. We got more and more frisky and soon his hands were everywhere. He fondled my boobs and my ass. I looked again and saw my boyfriend making out with the girl. He had just fucked me and was already making out with someone else! I had my back to the guy I was dancing with and he wrapped his hands around me and pulled me against him. I felt his cock against my butt as he wrapped one hand around my boobs and cupped my pussy with the other. We danced an entire song like that while he played with one nipple between his fingers and fingered my pussy with his other hand. I was horny like crazy and was getting more and more pissed at my boyfriend for forgetting me.
Suddenly the cute guy pulled his finger out of my pussy, grabbed my hand and let me to the couch. I followed him, aware the entire time that his hand was completely wet from my pussy. The couch was mostly empty and we sat down together. He immediately started making out with me, pushing his tongue into his mouth. At the same time he kept playing with one of my boobs with one hand while his other hand went back to fingering my pussy. I lay back and let him get on top of me as he sucked on my nipple and continued to finger my pussy. I felt like my whole body was on fire. He suddenly pulled away, pulled a condom out of his pocket, dropped his pants and boxers and put the condom on. He then slid back ontop of me and I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy as he leaned toward my face and started sucking on my tongue. He slowly pushed himself in as I bent my knees and opened up my legs to give him more room.
He fucked me slowly and I enjoyed the feeling of his cock in my pussy. I glanced up and saw some people standing next to us looking at us fuck. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. The idea that I was lying naked on the couch getting fucked by some guy in the middle of the party drove me crazy. I soon started to feel an orgasm building up again. For a moment I thought of asking the guy to pull out and to fuck me in the ass instead, but then decided that was too crazy. Besides I didn’t have any lube available. I was too embarrassed to play with my pussy, so I just let him fuck me and resigned to not having an orgasm this time. A few thrusts later the guy grunted and I could feel his cock pulsating inside me as he came. He lay on top of me for a bit, both of us breathing heavily. I was happy that at least his body was shielding mine. Then he got up, tossed the used condom behind the couch and put his pants back on.
I quickly got up and tried to cover myself as much as I could. I picked up a couch cushion and used it to cover myself as I searched the other cushions for my bra and panties. When I found them I quickly scurried to the bathroom where I cleaned up and put them on. My bra and panties didn’t cover much, but compared to being naked I felt like I was wearing 10 layers. I then walked out and found my boyfriend making out with a different girl. I grabbed his beer and threw it at them and acted mad at him. He apologized profusely and paid attention to me the rest of the night. As far as I know he never found out I fucked someone else that night.

If you guys like this story I can post more from my college days. I also posted a few stories on reddit gonewildstories under the same username.
That was a great story! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2013, 09:15 PM

i agree, please post more.
your stories are amazing and so hot. any pics would be greatly appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humbugscrooge For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2013, 10:17 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryaisthebest View Post

Awesome story. Some pictures would be great too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Surfer549 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 01:44 PM

I've seen you referring people to these pictures on Reddit, so I hope it's ok that I'm posting them here. You are gorgeous which makes these stories even hotter.

http://imgur.com/a/rRswC
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stupiduk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 02:38 PM

She is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the great story and link.
Please post more stories
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spinalator For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=stupiduk;1664119]I've seen you referring people to these pictures on Reddit, so I hope it's ok that I'm posting them here. You are gorgeous which makes these stories even hotter.

Yes, that is me.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aryaisthebest For This Useful Post:

Tags
halloween, naked, nude, party

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s