Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2010, 12:00 AM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 161 Posts
Smile Upskirt paradise

It had been a really hot day and I decided to grab a beer before finding some shade outside our flat.
I found a nice shady spot just below our deck. After a few sips of beer, I lay down and closed my eyes.
I was awoken by the sound of high heel shoes clicking and clacking across the deck above me. I opened my eyes and realised I was looking straight up a girl’s denim skirt, her pink panties clinging to the lips of her pussy. There was a constant chatter and I remembered my flatmate, Ruby, had told me she was inviting some friends around for a few drinks after work. I quietly changed position. My cock became rigid as I counted the number of upskirts above me. Only one of Ruby’s friends, and I counted 8 in total, was wearing jeans. Each girl seemed to be wandering about the deck which gave me a smorgasbord of panties to admire. Most of them were my favorite color, white. I had to stop myself from moaning with ecstasy as I noticed a girl in a full length dress. As she wandered over the deck above my head I got a flash of her white underslip and frilly white nylon panties. I unzipped my shorts and started to stroke my throbbing cock. The girl in the full length dress walked away and I waited for another glimpse of upskirt. I didn’t have to wait for long. Ruby came over and squatted down on the deck above me. Her mini skirt flapped up in the breeze and I found myself staring at her white panty clad bum. Every few minutes she’d turn her body, deep in conversation with her friends. That’s when I got a flash between her legs. The front of her panties were see through and I could just make out the folds of her pussy. I started to jerk off harder.

“Wait!” I heard a whisper come from behind me.

I spun around and saw the girl in the long dress looking under the deck at me. The other girls continued to chat above me.

“I’ve been watching you,” she said glancing down at my exposed cock.

“I’m sorry,” I blurted. “It was an accident. I only came down here to get some shade!”

“They think I’m having a smoke,” she smiled at me. “Shall I finish you off?”

“Yes please!” I nodded.

She scrambled down under the deck beside me. Within seconds she had my cock in her mouth. I wanted this to last forever but knew that too soon it would be over. I hiked her dress up her back, together with the slip. I could feel her teeth rubbing up and down the length of my shaft as I wrenched off her panties and thrust my tongue into the back of her pussy. I lapped up her feminine juices and she began to moan. I glanced up and could still see Ruby’s panty covered pussy above me. Suddenly it was all too much. My cock exploded inside the girl’s mouth and I heard her gag as the back of her throat was blasted with my cum. I kept lapping at her pussy as she let my cock slip from her mouth. Within seconds, her body tensed up and she let out a stifled groan. I kept licking her dripping hole until her breathing returned to normal.

After cleaning ourselves up we emerged from under the deck and joined the party.

“Where have you been?” Ruby smiled at me.

If only she knew!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jackhe For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022